It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone here actually support Bush?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Does anyone here actually support Bush?

Heeeeeellllllllllllllllll NOOOO!!!! I still dont get people who support this piece of $hit! Best I can figure is they must be either retarded or dont have any common sense. Either that or they have been so brainwashed by FOX/CNN/MSNBC that they just repeat the bull$hit the talking heads on the news networks spew every day.

[Edited on 18-11-2003 by Ocelot]

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
Lets be honest, not many of us support Bush fully.....
The question that needs to be asked....is there any viable, real candidate to remove him out of office and not be considered "replacing evil-with evil"?
Answer:
No!

Vote Libertarian. Republicans and Democrats are both full of #. The only way to fix this country, is to get it away from those who have #ed it up so badly in the first place. Actually, I think complete anarchy is the only true way. There is no way to fix this system. It needs to be rebuilt from the ground up. Trying to "fix it", is like joining the KKK and attempting to reform them from the inside.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 05:18 PM
link   
news.bbc.co.uk...

The Chasing Bush campaign is asking people to "disrupt the PR" of the visit by spoiling stage-managed photos.

WOOHOO!

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by kalki

That picture is photoshopped.

snopes.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Bush is a figurehead of course, let's go straight to the source.... Congress and the necessary redistricting being done with greased palms to get whomever big business wants into their seats on Capitol Hill. Fire them all, make the job pay $30,000 and eliminate the PACS, lets see what happens.

Oooops sorry, I was dreaming.

I really do wish I had the answers... if this were a true democracy things would be different.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 10:04 PM
link   
iI am a disabled combat vet so I know what war is like. I support G. W. and am proud to say so...and I VOTE!!!

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicKitty

I really do wish I had the answers... if this were a true democracy things would be different.

This isn't a true democracy! Bush didn't even win the election legitimately, he had help from his brother with that. How can you ever take a President seriously if he cheated his way into the White house. grr.
Great picture by the way Paradigm

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Satyr
No!

Vote Libertarian. Republicans and Democrats are both full of #.

I totally agree with this my friend. Just becuase I despise Bush and everything he stands for doesn't mean I like the Democrats either. This is also the problem with the U.K, all our partys are #.

Labour - Run by Blair ( enough said)

Liberal Democrats - Weak party with no real significance in the political scale. No strong policies

Conservatives - Jeeze, I mean they just kicked out Ian duncan smith who was #ty leader, but they have terrible policies also.

I think I'll vote green party.

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
As far as the indian curse, all I can say is "Soothsayer for president in 2020!"
J/K, don't get the silly notion I'm wishing death upon you, as you wish upon the president.

I was thinking of running in 2008, when I'd be the correct age. But thanks for your vote of confidence

*don't worry, just humorous sarcasm... but 2008 is true*

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Satyr

I like how U think. Nice KKK analogy.

Ocelot

Either that, or they're friend with THENEO.

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 01:39 PM
link   
there is only one benifit that he is in power. more money for development of new technology (air)space and planet based. and sometimes you have to make a hard stance. how hard it maybe is at the end you can look back and say well it was okay that we did this. maybe it wasn't but until conflicts aren't over we cannot look back and say it was a got or a bad thing.

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by wardog
iI am a disabled combat vet so I know what war is like. I support G. W. and am proud to say so...and I VOTE!!!

Thank you for fighting for this countries freedom and NOT Bush BASHING like some idiotic people here.

I also support Bush.

100%

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 02:14 PM
link   
For the anti-bush lot, there's a free anti-bush mobile phone wallpaper on this site.

www.tonez.co.uk...

Not my cup of tea, but some may like it.

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Russian

Thank you for fighting for this countries freedom and NOT Bush BASHING like some idiotic people here.

I'm a disabled vet, too (incidently, from the Gulf War, Part I). Does this mean I have to support Bush? No. Hell, I didn't even vote for Gore, so critisim about my Florida comments really isn't anything (I voted for Buchanan; I liked his "take care of America, screw everybody else" attitude). I am also the son of a Viet Nam veteran who is also diabled/handicapped (army intelligence screw-up... "Don't worry, there isn't a mine field in there"... boy, were they wrong when my father stepped on that). Being a veteran of any status doesn't make a difference.

What has Bush done for the average citizen? Sure, he's making tax cuts for industries, and he even gave me a check this summer (even though my tax return will be shortened by the same amount).

Ignore this war with Irag. Forget about all the massive weapons we found so far, like the nukes and chemical agents. Forget the fact that he needed a quick fix for the American people following Sept 11th and Al Quida (so he went after Irag... just like in an X-Files episode, we placed Saddam in power so that whenever a president needs a distraction, we can go there). Hell, even forget the fact that the first placed seized and repaired were the oil refineries. Is there ANYTHING that Bush has done to help the American people directly?

It amazes me that Bush's team of intelligence gatherers found weapons the Iraqis didn't know about, yet they still can't find the 600+ handguns and computers missing from the FBI.

American needed a distraction from unemployment and the job market drying up. War has always been a great way to boost economy, but what happened with that theory? Sure, unemployment has gone down, but that is only because when unemployment runs out for the individual, that individual is taken off the system (ie, unemployment is now down by one person).

Now, I am sure he has done some things other than monitoring the war, but I haven't seen it. What I don't want to see is the repercussions of all this later on down the road.

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by soothsayer
.he went after Irag... just like in an X-Files episode, we placed Saddam in power so that whenever a president needs a distraction, we can go there). Hell, even forget the fact that the first placed seized and repaired were the oil refineries.

You are 100% right.
People refuse to accept the fact that the reasons for this war where not the ones we were told. If Bush was really doing the whole war on terror thing then he should ahve invaded Isreal because they have just as bad human rights records and WMD's and a dictator Etc. This was a war for oil as much as anything. This is my opinion.

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 09:47 PM
link   
As long as you're listing countries which treat their citizens like crap or cannon fodder, add half of the African nations, too.

Even before Junior was elected (yes, I know he isn't "Jr", but come on... it's a lot quicker to say than "W")... people were discussing wether or not we'd go back to Iraq. Daddy couldn't get Saddam out, so why not let his son do it? (once again, ignore the fact that the Bushes own how much oil stations or stocks?)

There was NOTHING there [Iraq] that justified an attack. Where are the weapons? The chemicals? We've been at this for how long now, and nothing has been found to justify anything... for the fellow disabled vet on this thread, along with the person who quoted him (adding something about Bush bashers), how many of our "good ol' American boys and girls" would YOU like to see killed for nothing more than a publicity stunt? Don't you two notice or realize the... idiocy of have our civilian oil companies taking (eventual) control over another country's assets? And the fact Bush is in league with said companies?

The final, most.... unexcusable thing I have ever heard Bush say was during one of his televised speeches, when he said "If you are not with us, you are against us!" Well, guess what? His polls are at what, near 60% favorable? Is he going to round us up? How many countries in the world are against him? How many countries in the world have said, or wanted to know, where these WMD are, or the evidence of? How many countries refused to help the US in attcking Iraq? Are we going to attack the rest of the world, too? (Except, of course, for the British and Australians).

With all the... media attention Iraq has been getting these last couple weeks, just wait and watch for something to happen, to distract us again... but this time it'll be bigger than 9-11. Bush is sinking fast, and his own people know it. Something is bound to break.

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 09:52 PM
link   

I'm a disabled vet, too (incidently, from the Gulf War, Part I). Does this mean I have to support Bush? No. Hell, I didn't even vote for Gore, so critisim about my Florida comments really isn't anything (I voted for Buchanan; I liked his "take care of America, screw everybody else" attitude). I am also the son of a Viet Nam veteran who is also diabled/handicapped (army intelligence screw-up... "Don't worry, there isn't a mine field in there"... boy, were they wrong when my father stepped on that). Being a veteran of any status doesn't make a difference.

What has Bush done for the average citizen? Sure, he's making tax cuts for industries, and he even gave me a check this summer (even though my tax return will be shortened by the same amount).

Ignore this war with Irag. Forget about all the massive weapons we found so far, like the nukes and chemical agents. Forget the fact that he needed a quick fix for the American people following Sept 11th and Al Quida (so he went after Irag... just like in an X-Files episode, we placed Saddam in power so that whenever a president needs a distraction, we can go there). Hell, even forget the fact that the first placed seized and repaired were the oil refineries. Is there ANYTHING that Bush has done to help the American people directly?

It amazes me that Bush's team of intelligence gatherers found weapons the Iraqis didn't know about, yet they still can't find the 600+ handguns and computers missing from the FBI.

American needed a distraction from unemployment and the job market drying up. War has always been a great way to boost economy, but what happened with that theory? Sure, unemployment has gone down, but that is only because when unemployment runs out for the individual, that individual is taken off the system (ie, unemployment is now down by one person).

Now, I am sure he has done some things other than monitoring the war, but I haven't seen it. What I don't want to see is the repercussions of all this later on down the road.

Thanks for the service too.

If you are not for Bush or Gore then its ok.

IT just people like colonel who bash Bush just cause he

is not a democrat.

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 09:55 PM
link   

I'm sorry, I just laughed when I read this...

GO THIRD PARTIES!

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 10:00 PM
link   

I'm sorry, I just laughed when I read this...

GO THIRD PARTIES!

I my self is for Bush because I think if we get another persident things will not get better.

If we would have Gore.

He would fall on his knees before Osama Bin Trasher and Sad
am.

and ask for forgiveness and ask them to not attack USA again.

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Well there is actually no proof that SAddam was ever a threat to the U.S ( he wasn't) and Osama Bin Laden is just a spook. A spook that the Bush Administration used as a target for the worlds hatred. Bush is still really good friends with the Bin Ladens.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join