It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone here actually support Bush?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by JFetch

Originally posted by Satyr

The people in Iraq have less freedom now than they did under Saddam.

[Edited on 11-26-2003 by Satyr]

What was the first thing the people of Iraq did when they realized Saddam was gone? They started getting satellite dishes so they could get information. They started hundreds of newspapers to spread information. They started expressing freedom of speach. They started doing things that would have gotten them killed before. How is that not more free than before? They were always suspects and threatened with death(and many actually killed) under Saddam.

Maybe he wasn't a direct threat to the US, but he was a threat to the whole middle east. He proved that when he invaded his neighbor.

Have you seen the way he kept things running? The power plants(the ones still running) were about to fall apart, the telecommunications were horrible, all while his palaces were kept up better than the hospitals.

Is this what the US media says?
Try finding out what the Iraqis think. Why do you suppose they're still killing Americans? It's not just terrorists. Even the Iraqi police are in on it. It's not the freedom they'd envisioned. I'll tell you what. Let's station an army at your house, and you tell me if you feel free.

They claim that, "Even Iraqis said they were impressed by the clandestine visit." That's pretty funny because he never came in contact with any Iraqis on his Thanksgiving visit. They're always spreading BS, as long as it sounds good.

[Edited on 12-1-2003 by Satyr]

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Stop the Demoncracks!

A very nice website for ALL people.

Atleast now we can get some truth.

tr

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Oh yes, I love our president. I don't kno hat church he goes to exactly but since he's skull and bones I kno he must be a model of conservativism. I fully support his ar on terror and I'm glad that he finally got to debate the serpent on comedy central.
I look for ard to having the supreme court appoint him again in 04. I hope he runs on his most impressive record of capturing Osama been laden. Saddam also is no on the lamb. I'll bet they never try a stunt like that again. And all for only 160 billion dollars. hat a bargain.
If those democrats had their ay this country might be running a surplus. Then my uncle guido from the the bcci bank ould have to get a day job.
And ho ould ant to listen to Al gore dra ll on. No, I am happy with Duck Cheney. He has such an honest smile. I can't ait until he's president. My only regret is that e have to tear down democracy in america to build one all the ay around the orld. I don't think those raqis ill appreciate it one bit.
And the inefficient ay that the democrats ran the government left such a sorry mess. Just look ho long it took to get the 911 hijackers their visas. Gosh it as 912 before they got them. No onder Dubya's having such a hard time. I'll bet after the '04 appointment hijackers get their visas on time! No if e could just figure out ho to get the 's back on our keyboards... w

[Edited on 1-12-2003 by tr]

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by tr
No, I am happy with Duck Cheney. He has such an honest smile. I can't wait until he's president.

BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

tr

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Good post! Damn that Howard Dean. He can't hide behind sealed records forever. 10 years, that's nothing. Just look how quickly 12 years snuck up on Daddy Bush.. . Jr. Fixed that though., when will those records be released? 3002?
Didn't Dubya try (or succeed) in getting to make it so that future presidents can't release records EVER if a past president wants them secret. What will future U.S. History classes look like anyway? __________________???

posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by tr
Didn't Dubya try (or succeed) in getting to make it so that future presidents can't release records EVER if a past president wants them secret. What will future U.S. History classes look like anyway? __________________???

This is a terrifying prospect. Bush is desperately trying to cover his tracks. He doesn't want history books in a few decades to name him as the worst and most crooked President ever after all the records about hi m are released.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join