It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone here actually support Bush?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by earthtone
Well there is actually no proof that SAddam was ever a threat to the U.S ( he wasn't) and Osama Bin Laden is just a spook. A spook that the Bush Administration used as a target for the worlds hatred. Bush is still really good friends with the Bin Ladens.

Just blabing you filthy mouth off.

Shut the # up cause you dont knoe # you commie.

or demoncrack what ever you call yourself!

:bash:

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 02:57 AM
link   
I'd like to see someone "bash" Bush physically

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Just blabing you filthy mouth off.

or demoncrack what ever you call yourself!

:bash:

And there we have the level of the sheeple - when all else fails, resort to using crude rhetoric and insults.

Bush does have ties with OBL and his family are friends with them and the USA did train OBL. These FACTS are readily available for people who want to see. For the rest.........well you have my condolences.

Apparently if you disagree with Bush you are a Commie. This is like branding someone an anti-semite because the person they criticise happens to be Jewish - it's a catch-all phrase designed to obfuscate and confuse.

Personally I do not like Bush - I think the argument that he's a president looking out for America refuse to acknowledge the fact that his policies are damaging Americas' reputation and making the world a more dangerous place.

On this it is worth pointing out that my feelings about Blair are equally as strong - but with Blair I think it's becasue he wants to be the first President of Europe and is trying to be remembered throughout history (which will happen if not for the reasons he wants).

s All of them!

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Well there is actually no proof that SAddam was ever a threat to the U.S ( he wasn't) and Osama Bin Laden is just a spook. A spook that the Bush Administration used as a target for the worlds hatred. Bush is still really good friends with the Bin Ladens.

jesus H. christ woman, what ARE u babblin on about?

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 09:16 PM
link   
She's not babblin' she's right.

Both Saddam Hussein AND Osama Bin Laden worked for the C.I.A.(and probably still do).

And NEITHER are to be found ANYWHERE???

Hmmm.....?

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Proof please.

I support my president.

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tamahu

Wh y do you keep calling me 'she'? Im a he. . . .

erm. I support my beleifs fully and there is plenty of evidence to point these things out.

Originally posted by simtek

Proof please.

I support my president.

Well, Saddam didn't have anything like the amount or types of weapons that the U.K and U.S said they had. British reports were 'sexed up' and American intelligence was never, in my opinion, any reason to send anybody to war. Furthermore, after spending months convincing us of the serious threat that SAddam faced with his Weapons of mass destruction they havn't found anything that can be classed as a serious weapon program and they have no WMD's. There is no proof that he was a threat to anyone. It is a well known fact that the Bush family are friends with the Bin Laden's. Obviously Osama is no longer an active member of that family anymore , he is hiding or possibly dead. All the videos of Osama Bin Laden that have been provided by U.S intelligence and onAl jazeera T.V are all unreliable, often without decent audio quality etc.

go to this link here to see evidence proving that videos that U.S intelligence apparantly found in Afghanistan are fake. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Depending on what you beleive about the events of september the 11th, there is no proof that Osama Bin Laden was responsible apart from a video the U.S found. There are other interviews with him where he says he didnt plan the attacks. There is no definitive evidence either way. All that can be seen where the serious intelligence restrictions that were placed upon federal agents prior to 9/11. All evidence suggests that it was allowed to happen so that further American wars could be justified. No one can say who really carried out the highjackings seeing as people who where identified as people on the plane were found to be alive. If this is the case then Osama Bin Laden can quite clearly be seen as a person for people to concentrate their hatred on, a symbol for the new 'war on terrorism' and a reason to start military actions in that area. There is no evidence that implicates him directly.

And now I beleive that Bush and BLair are paving the way for more terrorists with their actions. They are making more people angry and giving people in the middle east a reason to hate us more. Don't you see that these leaders are creating more terrorists? Look at the bombings in Turkey yesterday. All the bombings in Iraq too. It's getting worse becuase of what they've done. Enough of the rant.

I hope I have provided an explanation of the points I made.

[Edited on 083030p://555 by earthtone]

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I just had to post this......

I am watching CNN with Blair and Bush. Blair is speaking and Bush is standing beside him trying to act interested and/or concerned with the conversation until another question can be asked. Anyway, I urge everyone to take a good look at him just standing there. He's not speaking so his "Game Face" isn't on and he looks completely different. I'm looking in the mans eyes and I swear that there is NO SOUL in there!! As in NO LIFE (for the none religious/spiritual). It's freakin' me out a little! It's like looking into the eyes of a cyborg or the eyes of "Jack the Ripper" in the movie From Hell for those who've seen it. They're just glossy, black and lifeless!!!! I'm wondering if he's even human, seriously!! Anyway, just thought I'd throw that out there for others to comment on if they want to. Otherwise back to the mudslinging...

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Erm, in a word. No. Let me make that a few. He didnt sign the kyoto treaty and is now letting companies like Esso polluate and destroy our world.

Mcdonalds
E$$o

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 10:47 AM
link   
In a word, No. Let met make that a few. He is accepting money from big companies and letting them destroy our earth!
Stop Esso
McDonalds - Lovin it..at a price

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Well there is actually no proof that SAddam was ever a threat to the U.S

I would love to see some proof that saddam was a real threat to the U.S.... a link would be nice..

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 10:49 AM
link   

STFU! Commies rock!

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tamahu

Both Saddam Hussein AND Osama Bin Laden worked for the C.I.A.(and probably still do).

And NEITHER are to be found ANYWHERE???

Hmmm.....?

Ugh now im confuzzled

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I'm really glad some left wingers joined this thread. People actually caring about the enviroment and how Bush is seriously #ing up our world. It's all just for money. Esso paid for Bush's campaign so they get to make more money and pollution becuase Bush pulled out of Keyoto for him. What a great President huh?

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 02:40 PM
link   
earthtone

That one dude said that you were babbling and I said
that you weren't.

I didn't even know who he was quoting and he called
you a she, so I ASSumed that you were a woman. My
apologies.

I'm not a "left-winger" or a "right-winger" although
many of my views coincide with the "left". I prefer to
stay beyond such simplistic labels.

ONE

[Edited on 21-11-2003 by Tamahu]

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 02:48 PM
link   
earthtone, I love your signature. In fact, I've used it as my signature on another board.

Zack De La Rocha

Do I support Bush? No.

[Edited on 11/21/2003 by Bangin]

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bangin
earthtone, I love your signature.

Zack De La Rocha

[Edited on 11/21/2003 by Bangin]

Yeh man, Zach's lyrics in RATM where incredible. Never heard any other music that can pump you into a politicallycharged, angry mood. Great music.

Dont worry about calling my a she BTW. Just thought I'd correct you guys. I would definately call myself a left winger. I'm no communist, but Im half way there.

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Givin your support for Bush and your location being Florida I can only assume your really Jeb Bush...

How sad it's come to this.

OMG that is hysterical.. I love it.

Bush on the surface and below the surface is the worst thing to happen to the United States. He is putting the US in more danger than he can handle. I can only hope we don't ahve to suffer through 4 more years of this crap.

[Edited on 11-21-2003 by Garon]

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 01:40 AM
link   

I'm really glad some left wingers joined this thread. People actually caring about the enviroment and how Bush is seriously #ing up our world. It's all just for money. Esso paid for Bush's campaign so they get to make more money and pollution becuase Bush pulled out of Keyoto for him. What a great President huh?

Reading your post, one would get the idea that Clinton or Gore never took any money from anyone. Get real, They were more that willing to suck up the money from the unions and the Hollywood elite loosers. Gore tried to come off as a down home hick during the last election. In case you didn't know, his family is the one that invented GORETEX. I wonder how many chemicals they use making that stuff?

As for the Kyoto accord, why should we have all these restrictions while third world countries and China don't have to cut emissions. Screw them, if they want it, it should be all or nothing. Why should I loose my job because the factory I work at had to shut down so they can build in some third world crap hole where you can still pollute. At least here, most of the companies make an effort (minor ones at least) to curb pollution.

By the way, if you really care about the environment, I'd like to know if you:
1. live in a house
2. drive or own a car
3. have electrical appliances
4. eat anything other than veggies

By saying yes to any of these means that you care about the environment as much as 99.99% of the rest of the population.

A true "environment lover" should live in a cave naked eating grass.

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 01:46 AM
link   
The lefties need work!

They must retake the house in order to survive!

He that protests for the nation only cares about himself and his friends.

Pity the nation with out caring citizens.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join