It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone here actually support Bush?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I was interested to see if anyone here at ATS actually supported George Bush's foriegn policies and the war in Iraq. I know there are many Republicans here but I'm not actually sure if you support your partys leader. I just think he is the child of Satan. Oh wait he actually is.

If bush gets realected I will lose faith in American politics. I mean there is probably a way he is going to cheat his way in like last time.

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I for one fully support President Bush. I truly believe he is the best President our country has ever had. Where exactly do you get off calling him the child of satan? You must be a total dumb-ass that just sees things on the surface and looks no further. That is the major problem with today's American citizens. It is all about the "me" and the "now", nobody cares to see how things are affecting us in the "long run". Bush's foreign policies and the war on Iraq are both things that will benefit America in the long run. I look forward to your response, and to the response of others on this matter. I will leave you with one of my favorite quotes, something I live by. I hope that someday you will see the error of your ways.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.
- John Stewart Mill

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 08:59 AM
link   
earthtone, I am in agreement that you are a little off the mark to have such strong negative feelings toward Bush. Yes, I am in agreement with his foreign policies and how he is conducting the war on terror so far as I know, and he has done a swell job at doing what he can do to swing the economy and employment numbers back in the right direction. Does that mean I "fully support" him? No, he's no Ronald Reagan. Closer to him than his father was, but still.
I would like to see Bush replaced, but none of the Dems are good for the country, and obviously he won't be replaced by a Republican right now.

Alan Keyes for president in 2008!

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by RottGutt
I for one fully support President Bush. I truly believe he is the best President our country has ever had.

Givin your support for Bush and your location being Florida I can only assume your really Jeb Bush...

How sad it's come to this.

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 09:25 AM
link   

I for one fully support President Bush. I truly believe he is the best President our country has ever had. Where exactly do you get off calling him the child of satan? You must be a total dumb-ass that just sees things on the surface and looks no further. That is the major problem with today's American citizens. It is all about the "me" and the "now", nobody cares to see how things are affecting us in the "long run". Bush's foreign policies and the war on Iraq are both things that will benefit America in the long run. I look forward to your response, and to the response of others on this matter. I will leave you with one of my favorite quotes, something I live by. I hope that someday you will see the error of your ways.

The greatest president ever? really? wow. You are going to have to back that one up with some POSITIVE facts on what he has done for the AMERICAN people and THIS country.
Whether or not I support Mr Bush, Is a difficult question.

Merriam-Webster defines support as:
1 : to endure bravely or quietly : BEAR
and
2 a (1) : to promote the interests or cause of (2) : to uphold or defend as valid or right : ADVOCATE (3) : to argue or vote for

So the answer is yes and no.

Peace,
BG

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 09:31 AM
link   
on some things yes but more on the no side but thats all presidents

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Bush Jr is just trying to finish what Daddy Bush started... that's why we went back to war with Irag. But, just like daddy, no results have been made.

And isn't it odd that out of all the states, that Florida was the one that "allowed" Bush to win? Especially taking into account that the gov. was W's brother?

Bush is leading us into a chaotic ruination... and I so hoped for the Indian curse to continue, but I guess it ended with Reagon (you know, the curse where every president elected on a year ending with "0" gets assassinated?)

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by earthtone
I was interested to see if anyone here at ATS actually supported George Bush's foriegn policies and the war in Iraq. I know there are many Republicans here but I'm not actually sure if you support your partys leader. I just think he is the child of Satan. Oh wait he actually is.

If bush gets realected I will lose faith in American politics. I mean there is probably a way he is going to cheat his way in like last time.

I support George Bush and his foreign policy. Remember, you can complain all you want about the way things are. They are not his fault. They are yours just as much as mine. We run this country (or we are supposed to). The only reason that statement may not be true is because people like you and me let our government get to this point. As far as him being the child of satan? What are you talking about? People in this forum could make the same arguments about any president. They always do. When GB is out of office and some other guy is in there. Whatever side of the political bar he is on, people will still cry and moan. You dont like it, change it. Dont wait around for someone else too. I try to let people know of things like this all the time. The most common response is: "oh lord, here he goes again", or "I dont want to think about it", or "I dont care". That is what the majority of this country thinks, and that is why things are the way they are. If everyone in this country cared maybe things would be different. Since they dont we are stuck with letting the government get bigger and bigger. As far as whats going on in iraq, and the previous occurances in afghanistan. Good for him, Im personaly tired of dropping food and resources to countries that hate me. Afghanastan? It was clear that the people of that country had a problem. I am glad someone was in office who had the testicular fortitude to do something about it. Iraq? There has been problems between them and the united states for years. Say oil this, big business that all you want. If that is the case. You are just as responsible for letting our country get to that point as anyone else. Sadam was someone who took pleasure in torture. Maybe decisions made by George Bush caused pain for some people, but I am sure he did not watch people be tortured and murdered in his living room. Someone who can do that should be called the child of satan. People will always kill each other. We are just animals with high intelligence. Your happy society with no pain or problems will never be here. Make the things around you better. And when enough people in this country care and are of the same opinion as you, make the country better.

[Edited on 11/16/2003 by Seapeople]

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I cannot support Bush. He's scrammbling around without any real focus. He's bouncing from policy to policy depending on the polls--acting like Clinton. There's no way we can just turn Iraq over without at least finding Saddam and getting the terror and security under control--here we are building an army and a police force without any clue of who's going to be in charge of it. It's sad and he's pathetic. I can't believe how badly he's screwing this thing up. If you gonna paint yourself as a hawk then be a hawk.

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by energy_wave

I for one fully support President Bush. I truly believe he is the best President our country has ever had.

Givin your support for Bush and your location being Florida I can only assume your really Jeb Bush...

How sad it's come to this.

Ha ha... that made me laugh, Energy_wave. No, I am not Jeb Bush. I just happen to live in Florida, nothing other than coincidence.

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Soothsayer, you must be smoking a little something besides Prince Albert in that pipe of yours, as you are high as a kite.
The nonsubstantiated, unsupported and stupid-on-it-face slur that Bush (Not a junior, by the way) is finishing a war that his daddy started is about grating on the nerves. It makes no sense. What also makes no sense is that this job wasn't completed a long time ago. No results, you say? Another statement that has no substance.

The stupidest slur is the Florida one. That crappola has been debunked so many times it isn't funny, and you can read it here at this board. Take a little time, read a few threads.

As far as the indian curse, all I can say is "Soothsayer for president in 2020!"
J/K, don't get the silly notion I'm wishing death upon you, as you wish upon the president.

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Bush is the Anti-Christ.

But....Politics in America now-a-days is Anti-Christ.

No matter who ya's vote for...you are voting Anti-Christ.
Goodluck dealing with it.

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Bush doesn't have any of the earmarking of the anti-Christ. He doesn't even come from the right nation. Let's stay somewhat close to reality, huh? Let that be our strategery!

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I do not support G. W. Bush. I think he is honestly a moron. And not in the typical way that every politician is a moron. Just look at him. You cannot tell me he is the brightest crayon in the box. Thankfully, he has surrounded himself with some pretty intelligient people. I think that the powers in Washington have babied and are continuing to baby him. They keep the protesters away from him and his appearances. I know, it is all for image.

The other thing that irritates me about Bush and The Bush Political Machine is something he cannot help. It's the people that support him also cried foul on other politician for some of the same things. He is a liar and I accept that. I really do. We all know that every politician is. It's just that those who support him even when it comes out that it is a lie are the same people who bashed Clinton for lying. Saving Private Lynch, is a prime example. She has come out and said that most of the story about her "dramatic shootout" and her "rape" and the "enemy stronghold where she was held" was a lie. Her story was spun and spun and spun just to get more support for the war and I'm glad that she isn't playing ball with Washington...................

I think I lost my point....I'm going home.

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Hell no LOL

I do not support the nazi regime......

Bush is the anti-christ III as he uses Terrorism For TOTAL CONTROL over the human race. He is the furthest from peace you can ever get..... his family tree is the ugliest I have ever heard

We will only be free of his regime if we change our present for the better of all mankind.... if not we will repeat history like we have so many times before

Using destruction to create technology instead of using unification of the human psyche and soul.

I know this is very deep but that is what the essence of life truly is. Philosophers are why we are here. Sure some of you are so blinded by ignorance, hatred, power and greed that you do not want the truth, but want to stay living in your dream world.

Sad thing to say is that in the 100,000 years+ we have actually existed on this earth creating evolution from destruction... we never really understood why we are on this planet and what the meaning of life truly is.

I say to all you pro bush supporters.... Know thyself and you will realize why you were put on this planet.... if your ignorance is never lifted and your fear of change continues then destruction of mankind will be inevitable.

Thank you very much,

Omega

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Lets be honest, not many of us support Bush fully.....
The question that needs to be asked....is there any viable, real candidate to remove him out of office and not be considered "replacing evil-with evil"?
Answer:
No!

regards
seekerof

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Then that brings up another point. So do we just keep the same old evil? Or do we go wih the newer hipper evil?

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I keep seeing people say that bush is the anti-christ. I'm not a christian, but I'm still curious as to how you get to this conclusion. Can you provide a scripture reference? Please be specific.

Peace,
BG

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by earthtone

its not his falut. blame the confused hebrews in florida. i coulda read that ballot

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Soothsayers remarks about the Indiain curse were totally out of line for any self respecting American.
I personelly believe Dubya is one of the most ignorant presidents we've had in my lifetime. I've been around long enough to see 12 men in the office. Some good but a lot of them not so. Regardless of my feelings about this man, anyone who would even think any elected official in this great country should be assassinated dosen't have a clue of what the country is all about.
God save us from GWB but through elections not by the hands of a fool.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join