Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Does anyone here actually support Bush?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Bush is nothing more than a puppet. A Chuckie-like doll straight out of your worst nightmares. Seeming to move of its own accord, but in reality, its movements are being controlled by daemons from the deepest pits of hell. He is a political creation, a facade, a means of the neoconservative branch of the republican party to get what they want.

I do not support Bush/Carlyle or their false government.

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaRAGE
Bush is the Anti-Christ.

But....Politics in America now-a-days is Anti-Christ.

No matter who ya's vote for...you are voting Anti-Christ.
Goodluck dealing with it.

Bush is the anti-christ? Every year the anti-christ is someone else. When Bush is out of office, I wonder who the anti-christ will be then. I have heard that tha anti-christ is actually the pope. I also heard it was sadam hussein. I also heard it was hillary clinton. I wonder who it really is. Maybe we are all just full of it when we think that there actually is an anti-christ.

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 03:48 PM
link   
thanks for all the feedback everyone!
h e r e c o m e s a r an t.....

I respect you all for your views on this but I just think that if we are all here to 'deny ignorance' then Bush is somebody that noone here should be supporting. I mean the second this guy got in as President he pulled out of the internationaly important Keyoto treaty which was a step forward towards helping our planet by cutting global warming. The reason he did this? Exxon mobil ( or Esso) funded millions into his campaign. He made the decision to stop America being in this treaty because of money from an oil company.

YOUR COUNTRY IS BEING RUN BY A CORPARATE WHORE.

When the Supreme Court appointed George W. Bush president, five biased justices overruled the people of the United States and trampled on our principles of democracy. Now, an illegitimate president runs rampant, turning this country upside down. Can you people answer me this question. Do you think George. W. Bush would have become president if his daddy wasn't so powerfull too? CAn you say that this guy had true inteligence and he paid his dues and got to the top through work? This is a dislexic richboy who has sailed through life because of the power / money his father had. This isn't somebody who should be the leader of the most powerfull country in the world.

I mean I could go on about his domestic policies but there have been posts about these in the past. They are terrible. When I have more time i will post up a good list to show you all.

About the war. ... Well when you look at Bush's links to oil, such as his huge funding from Exxon Mobil you being to wonder....hmmm there is quite alot of oil in Iraq right? Well maybe we'll invade there then!! I mean America ( as well as the entire world) are running out of oil and it just happens that America have sum good(?) reason to invade Iraq. I mean if Bush was really invading iraq for the reasons he listed then he should be invading Isreal pretty soon then to right?

"We have sources that tell us that Saddam Hussein recently authorized Iraqi field commanders to use chemical weapons -- the very weapons the dictator tells us he does not have"

Where are the weapons of mass destruction? What hapened to that? Are we being lied too here maybe?

Anyways I will stop this rant for now. But i will leave you with a few of my favourite Bush quotes. I ask you: Do you feeli safe being led by a president who can say # like this?

I know how hard it is for you to put food on your family." Greater Nashua, N.H., Jan. 27, 2000

"I promise you I will listen to what has been said here, even though I wasn't here." Waco, Texas, Aug.

"I am here to make an announcement that this Thursday, ticket counters and airplanes will fly out of Ronald Reagan Airport." Washington, D.C., Oct. 3, 2001

"You teach a child to read, and he or her will be able to pass a literacy test.'' George W. Bush, Townsend, Tenn., Feb. 21, 2001

"I know what I believe. I will continue to articulate what I believe and what I believe I believe what I believe is right." Rome, July 22, 2001

"There's an old saying in Tennessee I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee that says, fool me once, shame on shame on you. Fool me you can't get fooled again." Nashville, Tenn., Sept. 17, 2002

"I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully." Saginaw, Mich., Sept. 29, 2000

"They misunderestimated me." Bentonville, Ark., Nov. 6, 2000

"Rarely is the questioned asked: Is our children learning?" Florence, S.C., Jan. 11, 2000

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 03:57 PM
link   

earthtone, I am in agreement that you are a little off the mark to have such strong negative feelings toward Bush. Yes, I am in agreement with his foreign policies and how he is conducting the war on terror so far as I know, and he has done a swell job at doing what he can do to swing the economy and employment numbers back in the right direction. Does that mean I "fully support" him? No, he's no Ronald Reagan. Closer to him than his father was, but still.
I would like to see Bush replaced, but none of the Dems are good for the country, and obviously he won't be replaced by a Republican right now.

Alan Keyes for president in 2008!

My exact sentiments Thomas Crowne.

lew

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Our Mr. Bush has set America back 70 years. His plan to bankrupt the Federal Budget is a shrewd plan to get rid of Social Security and related programs.
We will be so far in debt, he will claim we can not afford SS. However, there is plenty of money to be funneled to already wealthy friends and supporters.
We must see him for what he is. A willing tool of the rich and powerful.

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by lew
Our Mr. Bush has set America back 70 years. His plan to bankrupt the Federal Budget is a shrewd plan to get rid of Social Security and related programs.
We will be so far in debt, he will claim we can not afford SS. However, there is plenty of money to be funneled to already wealthy friends and supporters.
We must see him for what he is. A willing tool of the rich and powerful.

Yeah Yeah.

He even made tax cuts for the rich!!!

You demoncrack!

Do you call people with 90,000 a year income rich?

They are not.

Also everyone can become rich if you try hard.

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 08:39 PM
link   

[Edited on 11/16/2003 by Flinx]

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Bush has made america strong again.

now we need real leadership for the WORLD in order to get us through the dark days ahead for humanity.

do not look to the left for they cannot provide such leadership.

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Strong again--I wasn't aware that we were weak.

But, I'm not in line with most folks that call him the anti-christ or even ignorant. I'll just say he's not strong. He's pathetic like all the other politicans when you pull their card they fold up.

He's not evil...he just fought one of cleanest wars in history. Come on...he could have leveled Iraq like some in his administration wanted to do. Instead he went in soft and look where it got him. He saved Iraqis, but in the end he's killing americans. That's why all war is wrong-if you are going to do it right you gotta be brutal and ruthless. There's no gentle way around it. You gotta knock your enemy all the way down, and make them feel like their is no reason left to fight so that they give in to your will.

The Iraqis don't feel like they've lost anything-their making demands and killing us at the same time. We've become Israel--fighting an enemy that doesn't feel defeated even though that's the reality. I think it's bad leadership and bad policy.

I don't know, he won't get my vote--but neither will Dean...so i'm kinda stuck.

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I Support Bush.

And if you think Bush is the child of Satan, go suck your own, and then start civil war if you're not satisfied.

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 12:01 AM
link   
"Me luv Bush me loves anyfink dat gives foliage to de punnani!" Ali G's answer to what he thinks about Bush.

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 12:34 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Hi, I'm new to the list and figured I'd jump on into the...
Bush is merely a symptom of a deeper illness plaguing the US and the rest of the world.

Arrogance, Fear and Apathy

-Arrogance for the Yale boys who think they are entitled to destroy civilization for the sake of a buck $$$, justifying it to themselves as God's will that America prevail in all things. Defining the unbridled, free market system as the ultimate good, while all alternatives or modifications are evil, simply because capitalism has outlasted a communism that never really was.

-Fear, used as a tool to control the masses through corporate media spin, also fuels the greed that spirals up CEO's salaries while layoffs, outsourcing, downsizing, reengineering and offshoring continue unabated to dismantle the middle class, destroy the ecosystem and exploit and bully poorer countries into futile attacks which only gives the wolves an excuse to finish them off.

-Apathy, the feeling of most Americans, disgusted with corruption that doesn't even try to hide behind closed doors anymore, that all politicians are bought and paid for, that even if you do vote, the machine will be rigged.

PS..I heard that Sen. Orrin Hatch(real piece of work) is introducing legislation to allow foreign born citizens to be elected president. If they don't actually have a working clone of Hitler handy, I guess President Ahhnold will have to do, LOL.

[Edited on 17-11-2003 by Dianne]

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dianne

Bush is merely a symptom of a deeper illness plaguing the US and the rest of the world.

Arrogance, Fear and Apathy

-Arrogance for the Yale boys who think they are entitled to destroy civilization for the sake of a buck $$$,

-Apathy, the feeling of most Americans, disgusted with corruption that doesn't even try to hide behind closed doors anymore, that all politicians are bought and paid for, that even if you do vote, the machine will be rigged.

[Edited on 17-11-2003 by Dianne]

All very true Dianne. You are right on all your points. I mean they are going to figure out a way to rig this election too I'm sure. I meanBush didn't even win but you are right, he had all the money behind him that he needed from all the men in the background who control politics with their wealth. The world is in a sorry state. Bush is part of the problem.

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 11:40 AM
link   

F-*-c-k a George Bush .

[Edited on 17-11-2003 by Tamahu]

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 12:39 PM
link   
who cares if it's Bush or another muppet, they're not the ones who really pull the string. I don't support their views.

Changing the main muppet, the figure-head, the 'speaker' won't change much. You have to remove all the dirt that the white house have been carrying with her throught the last years, the cancer that's eating America, or as they called 'em , Cheney, Wolfowitch and Rumsfeld.

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I support Bush. He is showing the world we wont be bitchslapped and he shows commitment by finishing the job. hitler was a racist punk and had anyone that opposed him killed bush listens to others opinions and is helping a country that can not help itsself. as soon as we are finished we leave hitler would have tried to take the country over.

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 01:06 PM
link   
why would we want to take over iraq for ever...that would mean we actually want to live there...bush is getting what he wants...a reason to take 84 billion dollars from the tax payer to give out to his business cronies...

[Edited on 11-17-2003 by sirCyco]

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I support bush.
and i'll vote for him again.
unless... (i'm planning something funny)

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I do not support Bush. Here's why...

1. He's an embecile, that obviously had his degree purchased. You cannot legitimately graduate from an Ivy League school and speak in public the way he tries...

2. He is the WRONG person to serve as representative of our nation.

3. He is waging what should be a covert war, overtly, and badly I might add (i.e. the war against terror).

4. His economic policies are virtually non-existant.

5. He supports tax cuts for the rich, while trying to cut the pay of soldiers.

6. Did I mention he's a moron?

7. He has caused the US to lose more face internationally, than any president in US history. He is the laughing stock leader of the entire world.

8. Every time he opens his trap, it makes me go

9. It's one thing to stretch the truth, but he actually LIES.

10. Unfortunately, he'll be re-elected, because once again, the Dems have failed to pick their pony, and come up with just ONE viable candidate....and their failure to unite will again be their undoing....

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join