It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Last Warning for Americans!?!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 03:09 PM
link   

We all deplore injustice, the trampling of peoples' rights and the intimidation and humiliation of human beings.

That's why we hang to death young girls who are accused of having sex before marriage in Tehran's public squares....

Persistent aggressions by the Zionists are making life more and more difficult for the rightful owners of the land of Palestine. In broad day-light, in front of cameras and before the eyes of the world, they are bombarding innocent defenseless civilians, bulldozing houses, firing machine guns at students in the streets and alleys, and subjecting their families to endless grief.

Nevermind that the "aggressions" are usually in response to terrorist attacks and guerilla attacks against Jewish settlers and Jews in general.

Terrorism in Iraq has grown exponentially.

Thanks in large part to Iran's financial support....

I recommend that in a demonstration of respect for the American people and for humanity, the right of Palestinians to live in their own homeland should be recognized so that millions of Palestinian refugees can return to their homes and the future of all of Palestine and its form of government be determined in a referendum. This will benefit everyone.

So, basically, reject Israel's right to exist....

Now that Iraq has a Constitution and an independent Assembly and Government, would it not be more beneficial to bring the US officers and soldiers home, and to spend the astronomical US military expenditures in Iraq for the welfare and prosperity of the American people?

Please, so we can fully exert our Shi'a dominating influence over Iraq and essentially create a new nation-state of Iran there.

The United States has had many administrations; some who have left a positive legacy, and others that are neither remembered fondly by the American people nor by other nations.

Now that you control an important branch of the US Government, you will also be held to account by the people and by history.

We may just bomb Congress as well....BWAH HAH HAH AHAHAH!!!

So here's the rub: Does this constitute a call to conversion by Ahmadinejad?

The US governing establishment, the authorities and the powerful should not choose irreversible paths. As all prophets have taught us, injustice and transgression will eventually bring about decline and demise. Today, the path of return to faith and spirituality is open and unimpeded.

We should all heed the Divine Word of the Holy Qur'an:

"But those who repent, have faith and do good may receive Salvation. Your Lord, alone, creates and chooses as He will, and others have no part in His choice; Glorified is God and Exalted above any partners they ascribe to Him." (28:67-68)

I'm on the fence on this one; at first blush it seems like it's not a call to such. But upon further reading, what other "return to faith" could he mean other than the one he professes as the only one, Islam?

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 03:41 PM
link   

That sounds like a request to convert to me.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by behindthescenes

We all deplore injustice, the trampling of peoples' rights and the intimidation and humiliation of human beings.

That's why we hang to death young girls who are accused of having sex before marriage in Tehran's public squares....

That's why we, the western world, deploy falsely accused US or german citizens into other countries.. to torture them in some CIA-Prison over months or years.

Or: That's why we, the united states of US and A.. and germany.. like to sell German citizen's International Banking information from the "Swift" Banking Company to the US Secret Agencies. Because we all know.. that "we" cannot be punished for it.

That's why we place young men and women, "accused" of whatever.. on electric chairs.

It's alsways easy pointing at others... but self-evaluation is what's really needed.

Persistent aggressions by the Zionists are making life more and more difficult for the rightful owners of the land of Palestine. In broad day-light, in front of cameras and before the eyes of the world, they are bombarding innocent defenseless civilians, bulldozing houses, firing machine guns at students in the streets and alleys, and subjecting their families to endless grief.

Nevermind that the "aggressions" are usually in response to terrorist attacks and guerilla attacks against Jewish settlers and Jews in general.

Nevermind that the "agressions" against Irak are usually in response to self-constructed terrorist attacks against WTC, symbol for a corrupted economical system, and people's lives in general. With one single goal: To achieve profit.

Somehow in the USA and Europe the same thing is happening; Even if it is only a "bubble" and even if it is only used for obsolete, useless "security" measures. (aka control) I won't start argueing about USA's financial support all over the world.. putting those greasy little fingers into every conflict or system.. just about anywhere.

The United States has had many administrations; some who have left a positive legacy, and others that are neither remembered fondly by the American people nor by other nations.

Now that you control an important branch of the US Government, you will also be held to account by the people and by history.

I dont see any "conversion" facts in those letters at all. What are you talking about? And bomb the congress as well? Man don't you think the WTC is enuff already? Sheeesh..

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by XphilesPhan

Originally posted by Nygdan
It is NOT required that muslims attack otherwise peaceful non-mulism if they refuse to convert. Infact, its required that there not be any forced conversions.

This is only true if you are a christian or a jew. If you are of any other faith, then its convert or face execution.

The zoroastrians aren't persecuted, the druze aren't, the yezidi aren't, etc etc. There is more religious variety in the middle east than anywhere else in the world. If it was a requirement for muslims to kill people who aren't muslim, christian, or jew, there'd at least be less of these other religions there.

As it is, only christianity has a history of annihlating other religions to force conversions.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Good letter,

Thankfully, if bush is stupid enough to go in... the generations of the future will see who was for peace.. and who wasnt...

Again, the iranian president speaks the reality on a lot of situations..
most of his points are correct, its a bit over done in some spots...

He probably knows there's a large crowd out their to go fishing in, majority are against americans foreign policy...

morally its a hard decision to make, wether you accept him or not..

... cause you know he's meddling with affairs in iraq.

[edit on 29-11-2006 by Agit8dChop]

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by osram

Nevermind that the "agressions" against Irak are usually in response to self-constructed terrorist attacks against WTC, symbol for a corrupted economical system, and people's lives in general. With one single goal: To achieve profit.

PLEASE! get of your hollier than thou soapbox! there has never been any evidence for the wild conspiracy theories of 9/11.

This is just BS that has been repeated so many times that there are those out there who really believe it now.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 12:49 AM
link   
A government with so many ties to profit from this war that by coincidence happened to be staged?

I love the way without any explanation, its labeled a CRAZY mans conspiracy theory.

Do YOU not find it funny, that with all these strange occurings... no ones being investigated?

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Well X-Files fan. The BS which is being repeated in the official statements over and over again is imho even bigger BS.. and now people even believe it. ;]

Just because i decide to chose the more probable, reasonable or rational version doesn't mean you are able to proove me wrong.. nor are you (like the officials) able to proove the official version to be right.

Why would the government/administration not be able to post a convincing story for other reasons than "lies and manipulation?". Or let's say.. because it is not the truth?

Would this be discussed at all if what the government says.. was true?

I hardly doubt so.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThichHeaded
Ya they are just gearing us up for some nuke somewhere...

They will say we told you so and then goto Iran and kill people there.. Nothing new here..

I know alot of people on this forum feel something isnt right in the air the last few months. I can only guess as to when..

Sometimes i think people WANT something bad to happen. It would make their fantsy world, real.

the shame of it is that there should be a united effort from all territories against countries like iran, but there isn't.

failure to be aggressive is why usa hasn't won the war on terror, not because "they" don't want it to happen just yet.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 01:35 AM
link   
sure he isn't a monster...he runs a country full of lunatics.,.. check this out...
www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spawwwn
Sometimes i think people WANT something bad to happen. It would make their fantsy world, real.

the shame of it is that there should be a united effort from all territories against countries like iran, but there isn't.

failure to be aggressive is why usa hasn't won the war on terror, not because "they" don't want it to happen just yet.

Well you seem to believe in public media. So you are living in a fantasy world.

the shame of it is that there should be a united effort from all territories against countries like USA, but there isn't.

I mean C'mon.. they are agressive... just right next to Iran. You have several other countries giving military support right there by the americans, in a country called Irak. What more do you want to proove that you and your government is WRONG?

What in the world are YOU talking about?

Sounds like your fantasy world is as well-elaborated like "Spawn - The Movie". Lol...

PS: There is no war against Terror.. It's mostly fictional. It's a construct made by western governments which themselves are being corrupted.

It should be called "War against corrupted democracy" or "War against notorious political Liars, and Citizen's ignorance."

Just FYI

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Misleading title, I cannot see any threats in the letter to Americans or anyone else, its a letter of peace and asking Americans to question their Goverments actions. At least the Iranian leader is using words instead of bombs which to me places him in higher moral position than Bush and co.

It appears there are many who want to believe the lies of Bush and co, one must ask the question why, why would the people of the Worlds only Superpower be afraid of the words of one man. Maybe those who wish to spread hate, lies, racism and fear should try to understand the situation and also take responsibility for their Goverments actions, its your tax dollars that are being used to murder, rape, rob and torture fellow human beings and your supposed to be the democratic ones.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by behindthescenes

And why America is one of only a handful of countried in the world that can also execute children.

I have not seen the evidence of this during the recent ceasefire when Israel 'accidently' fired missiles into civilian targets.

And due to America's continued lack of care or respect

I recommend that in a demonstration of respect for the American people and for humanity, the right of Palestinians to live in their own homeland should be recognized so that millions of Palestinian refugees can return to their homes and the future of all of Palestine and its form of government be determined in a referendum. This will benefit everyone.

So, basically, reject Israel's right to exist....

No one mentioned that. You just made it up. Surely it SHOULD be possible for them to live side by side if each respects the other.

Now that Iraq has a Constitution and an independent Assembly and Government, would it not be more beneficial to bring the US officers and soldiers home, and to spend the astronomical US military expenditures in Iraq for the welfare and prosperity of the American people?

Please, so we can fully exert our Shi'a dominating influence over Iraq and essentially create a new nation-state of Iran there.

Again no mention or suggestion of this. At the moment America is fully asserting their dominating influence over Iraq and allowing US and European corporations and contractors the full run of the place. That's just as wrong as your statement is.

Um, No?

The US governing establishment, the authorities and the powerful should not choose irreversible paths. As all prophets have taught us, injustice and transgression will eventually bring about decline and demise. Today, the path of return to faith and spirituality is open and unimpeded.

We should all heed to the Divine Word full stop. doesn't matter is it's the Qur'an, Bible, Torah.

I'm on the fence on this one; at first blush it seems like it's not a call to such. But upon further reading, what other "return to faith" could he mean other than the one he professes as the only one, Islam?

Eh? He talks about all religions and faiths. Can you not think for a second that maybe he means faith in general?

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Then why has it been published?

Why would Bush want his people/citizens to see this letter? And the Mideast breakdown of the letter is utter BS - what a load of crap.

From my point of view, it quite a touching and heartfelt letter from a man worried about the current state of the world.

I agree that Iran isn't perfect - but we only ever hear of the bad goings on in a country. We hardly hear about the good things in life because of the way the media controls what we see and hear.

The Jews were persecuted in WW2 - fine. Why are they now taking it out on Palestinians? What have the Palestinians done to deserve this sort of treatment - they have were pushed out of their country to make way for strangers.

I don't agree at all with the barbaric actions of Muslim extremists, but I also can't abide with America's attitude towards the whole Middle East scenario. Why have the yanks got a right to just barge in and start shooting up the place? I also cant stand Tony Blairs arse licking brown nosing, the spineless twat (UK resident here). Why is the UK even involved?

They feed us lies and the 99.9% of the population lap them up.

What can we do?

Religion is a major player in Wars and I think the world would be a safer place without one religion persecuting another for their 'false' beliefs. As a human, we have every right to believe what we want (although I draw a line at Jedi!).

Can't everyone just calm the f*ck down and get on with each other? We could achieve so much...

Answer is no, because as long as we carry on 'electing' these oppressive governments into power, we will always be at war with some poor country. Look at the Falklands... A tiny little blob of land off the coast of Argentina - dismal weather, no beaches! Over a thousand people died for it. Absolutely pointless.

I know nothing I do or say will ever make the slightest bit of difference, but I'm sure there are many people out there who agree with my views.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 07:50 AM
link   
to the peoples of iran, iraq, venezuella, seria, quatar, lebonon,isreal,palestine AND ALL YOU OTHER TERRORISTS countries , i hope the americans EMP your aszzz back to the stone ages. so go ride your camel and terrorize your own peoples. we are sick of you, and you teach terroristic ideals to your children, all i can say is , if this is what you want then this is what you shall receive. SO AMERICA, BOMB THE PSSSSSS OUT OF EM and EMP their azzzzz and hopefully it will sterilize the whole lot of them when they enter in the microwave path. who needs people like that anyways. good riddens. lets start over, over there and make em monks or something, cause all they do is war and kill over there.

[edit on 30-11-2006 by littlebird]

[edit on 30-11-2006 by littlebird]

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Well said morgansolutions. Everyone needs to learn to tolerate each other and stop bickering. Everyone also needs to stop pointing the finger at everyone else and reflect on their own actions and their own internal problems before jumping into other countries, guns blazing with no thought or proper plan.

I'm now waiting to see how this letter is (again) misinterpreted, read into too deeply and suggestions made about it that deter from the real issues that it brings up.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by littlebird
to the peoples of iran, iraq, venezuella, seria, quatar, lebonon,isreal, AND ALL YOU OTHER TERRORISTS countries , i hope the americans EMP your aszzz back to the stone ages. so go ride your camel and terrorize your own peoples. we are sick of you, and you teach terroristic ideals to your children, all i can say is , if this is what you want then this is what you shall receive. SO AMERICA, BOMB THE PSSSSSS OUT OF EM and EMP their azzzzz and hopefully it will sterilize the whole lot of them when they enter in the microwave path. who needs people like that anyways. good riddens. lets start over, over there and make em monks or something, cause all they do is war and kill over there.

It is quite obvious from this statement all you want to do is provoke a reaction and a big argument over your comments. Sorry pal. Not gonna happen. I feel for you, your family and the people round about you who are poisoned from your negative energies and the darkness in your soul.

May God go with you. May Allah cleanse you before it's too late.

**edited for crap spelling

[edit on 30-11-2006 by Nammu]

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 07:56 AM
link   
@ morgansolutions

Agrees with everything you have said in your above posting.

Heres my responce to bothe the Iraninan and the US Pres and the Pope.

Tell you all what, get rid of religion all together, then maybe we as the human race might find something in common (sarcasm).

Which I doubt very much would happen anyways.

Weither his letter is propoganda or genuine. I really do not think Americans are that Gullable to fall for it. Unless I am mistaken.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 07:59 AM
link   
all these countries do is kill and kill and kill and they have been doing it for some hundreds of years. if war is what they want, cause that is all they know then i say bomb the pssss out of em and EMP them with that microwave stuff so it sterilizes the whole lot of them. who needs a killer nation anyways. good riddens

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by XphilesPhan

Originally posted by Nygdan
It is NOT required that muslims attack otherwise peaceful non-mulism if they refuse to convert. Infact, its required that there not be any forced conversions.

This is only true if you are a christian or a jew. If you are of any other faith, then its convert or face execution.

Moving rhetoric is so moving.

Liberalism and Western-style democracy have not been able to help realize the ideals of humanity.

When he says liberalism, is he referring to democrats, bikinis or British colonial era expansionist type economic policies?

[edit on 30-11-2006 by clearwater]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join