It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Last Warning for Americans!?!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 08:05 AM
link   
to all terrorists america is going to come and get you this time for sure . your time is GONE. we are comming over to EMP you and sterilize the lot of you so you cannot have children to teach terroristic values and kill , kill , kill tactics. good riddens. we are comming to get you this time for sure , you can bet on it . that is why we are sending ever more troops over there to take you OUT. good riddens.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by littlebird
to all terrorists america is going to come and get you this time for sure . your time is GONE. we are comming over to EMP you and sterilize the lot of you so you cannot have children to teach terroristic values and kill , kill , kill tactics. good riddens. we are comming to get you this time for sure , you can bet on it . that is why we are sending ever more troops over there to take you OUT. good riddens.

Can you please define the word Terrorist and what it means from your point of view?

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 08:15 AM
link   
one who teaches peoples, and children for another time to war apon peoples because they do not conform to their ideals. whether it may be religion and such. to teach to kill for no apparent reason just to kill IS A TERRORIST.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 08:17 AM
link   
if you are an american in iran you will eventually be a dead man before the night is over. IF THEY KNEW you were an american over there.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by littlebird
one who teaches peoples, and children for another time to war apon peoples because they do not conform to their ideals. whether it may be religion and such. to teach to kill for no apparent reason just to kill IS A TERRORIST.

So you want to KILL terrorists because they kill for no apparent reason (in your eyes), and yet you fail to realise that in their eyes, by killing them, you would be a terrorist? Is this not completely hypocritical to the point where you are being compared to as having the same IQ as a slug by coming out with this sort of BS?

[edit on 30-11-2006 by morgansolutions]

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 08:31 AM
link   
you are absolutely right. but this mess over there must stop. the killing is rediculous. how many people must die before someone does something to these people. IF IT TAKES A RADICAL SOLUTION then so be it, change for the better. GO GET EM AMERICA.

[edit on 30-11-2006 by littlebird]

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 08:32 AM
link   
If they want to kill each other - let them get on with it.

Let them figure it out for themselves!! Why should we get involved?

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 08:36 AM
link   
why should we get involved, WHAT? WE ARE ALREADY INVOLVED. how can we not get involved when they send their terrorists over here. are we to just let these people kill over here too.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I'm shocked at just how many ATSers are so blinded by naivete and Bush administration bashing to see the truth for what it is.

I hate to burst anyone's sunshine bubble, but all state leaders lie and manipulate; that's the necessary course of power. Ahmadinejad is no different. This letter is one giant ruse, a grandiose attempt at eliciting the sympathies of an American population tired of the Iraq war and our involvement in the Middle East.

It's opportune, psyops at it's most basic. To say Ahmadinejad is being genuine, wanting a real call for peace between the peoples of Iran and the U.S. is to ignore the fact that the person you're hugging is thrusting the knife blade toward your back at the same time.

But I digress....the point I was trying to make in my original posting was whether this letter to the American people constitutes a final warning by Ahmadinejad to convert or face annihilation. I won't debate the issue of whether Iran is capable of attacking the U.S. Ahmadinejad is widely believed to be catering nuclear technologies, and it would not be beyond the realm of possibility for him to sponsor a nuclear terrorist attack on the U.S. soil. But in his twisted belief system, he apparently needs to offer his enemies a chance to convert before destruction.

That was the point I'm trying to make.

Those of you who believe Ahmadinejad is attempting to find common ground with us are just naive. Wake up, people! We're at war. And they're freakin' winning.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 09:10 AM
link   
well if you think it is a fake, go to iran and tell everyone you see you are an american. ill give you an hour to live and that is generous. this is true. they will kill you if you are an american over there ., have you been over there, probaly not. and your absolutely right we are at war and i do not beleive in the iranian president. he is a hitler reencarnate to me. he should be shot. him and alll the other terrorists over there. i know that there are good muslims, cause i work with one at work and he thinks the iranian president is crazy.

[edit on 30-11-2006 by littlebird]

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 09:21 AM
link   
@ littlebird

Right, so let me get this straight. You hate a whole country and want to bomb it all because a few of them are 'terrorists', the definition of which you say is people who kill innocent people for no apparent reason.

So therefore, you feel you are justified to kill a big bunch of innocent people for no apparent reason?!?

You TERRORIST!!!

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Ughh,

The Blitzkrieg in the middleast needs to cease. President Bushs' Goosestep across arab oil fields as a response to the 9/11-reichstag has put our Constitutional Republic in harms way.

His attack on Afghanstan had more to due with oil pipe than searching for the ghost of alCIAda.

Remember the video captured in some taliban cave depicting an Iraqi puppy being gassed by Iraq..Someone say Propaganda!

His leap frog into Iraq gave us 2800 dead Soldiers, but its the 30,000 wounded G.I.s that will bankrupt our Treasury (Treasury of foreign banks receipts mind you)and these casualties for yet another spectre , now this time called WMDs (?).

The rumors were squeezing past the filters about Iran before the Shock and awe campaign even started and now we are here.

We need to Respect the Persians and stop the War now. Maybe President bush can ask Iran how to secure a border instead of selling the entire SouthWest ConUs to his Tollway Corporate friends in Spain.

Our Congress has recently been replaced by Gun-grabbing Communists to oust the War-mongering Fascistas, woe to our Guaranteed Liberties.

Heck, Persian Cats are cute.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nammu
@ littlebird

Right, so let me get this straight. You hate a whole country and want to bomb it all because a few of them are 'terrorists', the definition of which you say is people who kill innocent people for no apparent reason.

So therefore, you feel you are justified to kill a big bunch of innocent people for no apparent reason?!?

You TERRORIST!!!

Agreed totally

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 09:43 AM
link   
sometimes in war , and that is what is happenning now, wether you want it or not. the real good people get hit , this is very unfortunate. but how do we solve the problem of them sending terrorists here just to kill. we loose all the time are you not getting sick of this activity, what if it were closer to home , maybe your family. when will it end. im sorry to say it is time to end the terrror by silencing the rage overr there. for god sake they teach their children to kill the american. have you been over there. i know the few does not justify the means. but come on the means is the whole nation practically. they want to nuke the piss out of us untill we are DEAD. OK PEOPLE, GET A GRIP. THIS IS WAR.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Littlebird, I think my Ideas are well formed. I have a "Grip"and the threat here on US soil is not merely dependance of natural resources from foreign bodies but our so called leaders' arrogance to dumb down the taxpayer whilst they convolute how we define freedom.

Our volunteers are stretched out stupid-kind-of-thin whilst the mercenaries and clandestine operators conduct thier black-ops "Gladio" style. We need to Strategically withdrawl from that region which we birthed a war in, based on lies, halfies and mistruths.

Its Constitutional to have 50,00 troops along the RioGrande. I am sure you know the alCIAda cell involved in 9-11 came across the border from Mexico according to the commission report. Border protection is important, ask the Persians.

May as well ask Israel to come with our returning soldiers, lots of those good folks have duel citizenship here anyhow. We can give them some riverfront property along the Mississippi river, but if they start throwing mortars into kansas or Illinois we'll need to send them back to Palastine.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Well after reading the article and letters all I can say is I agree with the Iranian president 100%. Whether his words are genuine that remains to be seen.

What I find most disturbing is how anyone could even be so brainwashed into thinking this is some kind of threat. You obviously cant handle the truth. Bush and co have really done a good job of brainwashing you lot into believing in there lies.

Hatred begets hatred and it will be hatred that you'll continue to reap until you finally see reason and wake up to the truth. The real terrorists are in the white house and congress. There the ones you need to worry about.

Littlebird wrote:
if you are an american in iran you will eventually be a dead man before the night is over. IF THEY KNEW you were an american over there.

What absolute ignorance, and utter nonesense. You obviously dont know that there are Americans already living in Iran and very happy doing so. Please do yourself a favour and educate yourself about Iran before making such ridiculous comments.

www.cnn.com...

Ignorance is bliss!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 10:54 AM
link   
It would be fun to get a group together and write a reply to President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's letter to the American people.

I'll start...

Honorable President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad,

Thank you for the kind words about our country and people.
You are correct that America is following a primarily Zionists agenda.
You may not understand that most of the American people believe the lies being told to us by our government and they have, over time, come to believe in the government rather than to understand it or question it. This is a sure sign of weakness and many smart Americans are aware of this, but we no longer have the power to assert change due to the many restrictions placed upon any people who oppose the government.

I could write a book, but I'll let some others contribute.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 10:58 AM
link   
It seems to me that we have a bunch of uninformed paranoids here. The people of Iran are just like us. THey don't want war either. These wars are started by the the few people in charge who stand to make a lot of money off of it. In the meantime they do their best to convince the sheeple through mainstream media that Iran is horrible and wants America destroyed. BS. I know many people from Iran who just want to live life! Just like you! Is America full of crazies?? No but we have a few, just like any other country. THe only difference is our news media paints Iran as a buch of uncivilized terrorist who want Americans dead! Please! Wake up people. If I 'm not mistaked this President of Iran has raised some great questions that I would like to see addressed by our president, and not just blown off like he has in the past. C'mon Bush, if you want to destroy another country, at least talk to its president before you do it!!

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 11:01 AM
link   

And if we did not share a common responsibility to promote and protect freedom and human dignity and integrity; [/qoute]

How come Imadijahad has closed down the liberal press, exiled liberal educators and even jailed some?

Doesn't the Koran talk about how to wage war by lying/ decieve your enemy?

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Where does it mention that in the Qur'an?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join