It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Last Warning for Americans!?!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 08:44 PM
link   
then why don't they just shoot the iranian president and all the other liers so we can go on with living in a peaceful world instead of the later. this is why i would like to see video proof of a so called peaceful iran. show me the truth. not some concocked lies. show me , show me , show me , show me.

[edit on 30-11-2006 by littlebird]

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by SAGEX89
who said americans actually support the war? Its not like the soliders WANT to go back to iraq, theyd just rather not goto prison.

Are you kidding? The vast majority of them are very gun ho about it.

As for Isreal, I didnt even know we supported them until this whole thing with 'iran not allowed to have nukes' started.

Iran is not allowed to have nukes because they signed a treaty, whereby the international community would give them nuke power technology, in exchange for them promising to never develop or research nuke weapons, and to agree to inspections.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by morgansolutions
It seems to me that you have misread (or taken to heart) what the media have said - however, read the US analysis of this letter and it seems to throw this fact in your face...

THink again though - Allah is simply the muslim word for god. Muslims know that Christians & Jews also believe in the 'Same' God - and middle eastern countries percieve westerners as christians. I don't think they can percieve people as not believing in an god as religion plays such an important role in their lives.

Aye.

This is a common misconception.
When a muslim says you should worship Alah, what he's really saying is that you should be true to the God you believe in. Islam is much more open to the idea that God is God no matter what name you call Him (She, It).

Myself, I'm an agnostic with Druidic leanings. I tend to ascribe to lesser gods/spirits/forces as being part of one large whole that we are also a part of. Christians often take exception to my views and label me "pagen" (which is technicly correct, but they imply a negitive connotation) while the Muslims I've spoken to think I've got some perty good ideas. JWs just run in fear when I start yappin theology.

I really wish people would learn that whatever faith you might be, it's not worth fighting over. God doesn't care how you worship him. I doubt God cares if you worship him at all. What matters is how you hold your heart and how you treat others in this limited life we have.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I agree Bitraiser, in theory..

myself am not religous.. nor feel a need to apologies for my sins.

They are my sins, and I will bare any punishment and repracusions dealt out to me because of them.

This is what makes man stronger.

If I was a severe religous follower,
I would be doubting my 'god' in the exteme right now
Because if god can make man, god can make earth, and god can perform miracles..

why does god allow a young child to be slaughtered in his name.
why would god allow, a honest, loving, caring mother to have to hold her babies limp blood stained body?

what were her sins to have to endure that?
what were the babies sins to have to endure that?

My impression of god, is that he seems to be able to do everything in theory....
but when ever he's needed to atually assist and help .... its as if he doesnt exist.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Because God didn't really create man... Man created God.

We're the ones that formed the Idea of God. We're the ones that try to make the powers that be into tangable entities that can be comunicated with and think like we do. We saddle our notion of God with ideas of our own morality and ideals.

This is what I ment about having druidic leanings, btw.

You could take this litterally, as in we formed the forces into shapes that we call God(s).
Or you can take it phyosophicly as mans need to create something beyond himself to believe in.

Either way, it boils down to the same thing.

Man created God.
The rest is all semantics.

This doesn't mean that having faith and/or being spiritual is a bad thing. Having higher ideals to aspire to is uniquely "human". It's the single most important trait that divides us from animals.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Hmmm,
*scratches chin*
I might look into it..

I find it easier to swallow having god as a creation of man, rather than man a creation from god.

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 12:01 AM
link   
wait, werent we given the last warning from al queada to convert. Werent we also warned to get out of new york and washington.

its all bull, we will not be nuked on our own soil.

id be more concerned about the lack of security at schools, car bombs, and some sort of makeshift chemical attack.

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Muaddib

Originally posted by morgansolutions

I take it you are one of these people who believe everything the media feed you? If it's in the news then it nust be true!!

Can we really be expected to believe the words of so called 'U.S. Officials'?

I take it you are one of those people who doesn't believe either on what Iranian dissidents have to say, or what newspapers from other countries have to say about the iranian president.....

You must be one of those people who believes everything the Iranian president feeds you...

Not at all Muaddib... (He who controls the Spice, controls the universe)

I don't believe a word any politician says - they're all a bunch of two faced back stabbing manipulative b*st*rds. I'm not supporting Iran in the slightest sense. I'm not a big fan of Islam, but he raises some good points (or whoever he got to write the letter).

Bush one big terrorist.

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Iran's leader is two-faced, he will talk sweetly infront of US cameras, but when they're off he goes back to his usual anti-american talk and he fuels the hatred in his country against america. I wouldn't be surprised if he's sending letters to make people change to Islam before he decides to turn things up a notch and attack 'infidel' nations.

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Iran's chest thumping is really centered about Iraq. The second the biggest, baddest, bully (Sadam Hussein) got chased off the block, it left the highly prized turf he used to stand on up for grabs. Pretty much every country in the Mideast is now jockeying for a piece of Iraq, with Iran having the best chance of walking away with the lion's share. The Iranians could really care less about the USA, Europe, or Israel but are willing to exploit people's fears to give them a better bargaining chip in the great Iraqi land grab that will happen very soon, if it has not already begun.

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 11:50 AM
link   

laiguana wrote
Iran's leader is two-faced, he will talk sweetly infront of US cameras, but when they're off he goes back to his usual anti-american talk and he fuels the hatred in his country against america. I wouldn't be surprised if he's sending letters to make people change to Islam before he decides to turn things up a notch and attack 'infidel' nations.

You might be right but is Bush, Blair or any other leader any different. Here in Great Britain we are constantly being intimidated through fear and propaganda on a daily basis. Like morgansolutions said "all Politicians are ********"
and I totally agree. If these wankers want to wage war against other countries then lets send them to the frontlines instead. Hopefully they wont come back

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Place their children on the front lines, with flowers instead of weapons, remove their 'future' and they will have no reason to play war again.

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 01:18 PM
link   
morgansolutions-

Very good points. Funny Dune joke by the way. I believe America is now listed as number 17 in the world right now for free press. Not a good sign, but won't change.

I would go farther and say the majority of both polticians and figureheads are two-faced. It goes with the business, even though I wish it didn't.

I really wish there was one world religion, it would solve so many problems. Freedom of religion is a right, but I want to see the world get swayed to take on a new belief system. What have the religions of the world gotten us except death, pain, and suffering. Heaven? 40 Virgins? Hell? When was the last time someone came down to confirm these beliefs. To me, why would the devil punish you for doing his bidding? Why would God condemn you, as one of his children, to hell without the proper tools on dealing with criminality and ethics? 40 Virgins, who the hell said that's what eternity is all about? Last time I checked, sex gets old for a while- not to mention virgins don't know what they're doing. Which means to me, that again, it's all primal power. That's why I feel gross to think i'm human also. These people are so degraded spiritually, mentally, and physically they might as well be called cattle.

Bad religion is control. Control is power. Bad people with control= atrocity.

Islam has a minority of hateful people that dominate the good works that the majority do. That one statement says it all. To be crass, there is sometimes corn in feces.

Yet again, words have gotten removed, people have added in their own ideas, and there is a contradiction. Whenever there is a contradiction in a belief system or book, there is foul play at hand.

I wish Islam was just done with. There has to be a successful strategy to remove that religion without WMD's.

Or, if split islam into two categories. If you believe the version saying kill all jews americans infedels whatever etc- you get death. If you believe the other version, you can practice your beliefs.

I hate religion.

[edit on 4-12-2006 by jaguarmike]

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 01:48 PM
link   
The truth is, man did not create the idea of god. For those who have the awareness to know, they will know that the advanced civilizations of our universe (there are many of them) know first hand exactly what the One Light of God is. We humans are just really low on the evolutionary scale, we form our ignorant theory on what God is, each religion like everything else, has a bit of truth in it....but, alltogether, the religions are just vague attempts by mortal men to try and understand the divine.

For those who do not believe in God, I ask you this....what machine can make a tree? No man can make an ant, or an apple. Take a look at something so simple as a leaf, and see the intelligence that goes behind it. Its amazing. There is no way in hell, that everything that ever exists, and ever happened, has happened completely by chance. No way. Its impossible. The universe works in perfect order, perfect equilibrium, from the mightiest neutron star, to the tiniest microscopic atom...all is in complete order....there is no way it is by accident. No way.

People have to realize that God permeates everything that exists. We humans are not actually humans, we are souls, infinite souls. What are souls? Souls are the part of God that He gave you to experience with. It is not that hard. God is Everything. God is also known as All There Is. He is not a physical being, but a consciousness, an energy, a Light. That energy is the source of all other energy in Creation.

In University Quantum Physics, they will teach you that the essence of all matter and all that exists is LIGHT. This is true, but what they dont tell you is the SOURCE of that Light. That Source is the One Light of God!

This is where the idea of Light VS Dark comes from. In this universe of duality. Everything has an opposite, good vs evil, light vs dark, right vs left, hot vs cold, male vs female etc etc etc. In this way, he was able to experience all that his great mind had to offer. Everything that is possible in 3D physical duality is happening, and the great Mind of God is learning what life is like in his lower dimensions.

We are in 3D. A relatively low dimension. We are so far from the Light of God, that the world for 13,000 years has been engulfed in the depths of darkness. Evil and Ignorance are darkness. Knowledge and Goodness is Light. We are moving from an Age of Darkness, to an Age of Light.

I ask you, why is this knowledge coming into your field of awareness NOW? Because, the time of awakening is upon us, and has been since 1987. 2012 will mark the end of many universal cycles of darkness, and a beginning of a universal Age of Light.

Many advanced civilizations are here to witness and aid in this spectacular event. Their craft surround the Earth, and we would see them in our skies if we werent in such a low dimension (these beings operate in 5D, the Earth is almost into the frequencies of 5D, but not quite yet). They choose to lower their frequencies on occasion so we can see them. This is mainly for observation purposes. Not to observe us, but for us to observe them.....there is a desensitization process that has been going on for the last 60 years, and we are on the verge now of having official First Contact.

This is great news. Because these beings are here to help. Despite all the fear propoganda our government and media spread about them, its just to keep us in fear. These beings are much more advanced than us, both spiritually and technologically, and are actually our family. They are what we will become. They are here to show us the way, and god has sent them to answer our prayers. The government wants at ALL AND ANY COST, to keep this knowledge from you. But, as Esu Immanuel Sananda, who we call Jesus, so eloquently put it.....THE TRUTH MUST COME FORTH!!!

If you dont believe this, I ask you to go to a quiet place, still your mind, and ask your intuition. You may be surprised at the answers...

I AM John Adam Ortiz Jancar. I bid you all farewell

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by littlebird
all these countries do is kill and kill and kill and they have been doing it for some hundreds of years. if war is what they want, cause that is all they know then i say bomb the pssss out of em and EMP them with that microwave stuff so it sterilizes the whole lot of them. who needs a killer nation anyways. good riddens

Neither Iraq nor Iran went over to the U.S. and killed anyone. It is the U.S. that went over there and attacked a country that did nothing to you...

Kill, kill, kill...oh yes the U.S. has killed hundreds of thousands of innocent people in Iraq who DID NOTHING TO YOU. Why is that so hard to wrap your head around?

There was no war going on in Iraq until the U.S. started one OVER BUSH'S LIES.

The killer nation that is going around attacking people is the U.S. so do your words, "who needs a killer nation anyways" still stand? Or have you been so brainwashed that there is no getting through to you?

What do you not understand about...the U.S. started it?

FYI, there was NOT ONE Iraqi or Irani in the list of 'supposed' 9/11 hijackers, most were Saudi, so do you want to attack them next?

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowEyes

Originally posted by littlebird
all these countries do is kill and kill and kill and they have been doing it for some hundreds of years. if war is what they want, cause that is all they know then i say bomb the pssss out of em and EMP them with that microwave stuff so it sterilizes the whole lot of them. who needs a killer nation anyways. good riddens

Neither Iraq nor Iran went over to the U.S. and killed anyone. It is the U.S. that went over there and attacked a country that did nothing to you...

Kill, kill, kill...oh yes the U.S. has killed hundreds of thousands of innocent people in Iraq who DID NOTHING TO YOU. Why is that so hard to wrap your head around?

There was no war going on in Iraq until the U.S. started one OVER BUSH'S LIES.

The killer nation that is going around attacking people is the U.S. so do your words, "who needs a killer nation anyways" still stand? Or have you been so brainwashed that there is no getting through to you?

What do you not understand about...the U.S. started it?

FYI, there was NOT ONE Iraqi or Irani in the list of 'supposed' 9/11 hijackers, most were Saudi, so do you want to attack them next?

Iraq and Iran are Israels most hated enemies (outside of Pakistan).
Israel is Jesus's birth land.
Bush thinks God tells him what to do.
Bush thinks God wants him to fight Israels enemies to protect the Jesus holy land.

America has nothing to do with it outside of being duped into supporting (and MOST didn't support it) a preemptive war in the middle east because we were all scared of terrorism after 9/11.

If America had no ties to Israel, it would likely be Israel that America would be fighting right now to try and keep the peace.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join