It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Last Warning for Americans!?!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I would love to see 'Bush's' reply to these letters!

And a breakdown of his reasons for being in the middle east (other than to line his own pockets).

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 11:44 AM
link   
who said americans actually support the war? Its not like the soliders WANT to go back to iraq, theyd just rather not goto prison. As for Isreal, I didnt even know we supported them until this whole thing with 'iran not allowed to have nukes' started.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by XphilesPhan
Alright damn it! The man's words are moving.

There are things Ahmadinejad has said and done that have impressed me.

When the Iranian government wanted to scrutinize Americans visiting in Iran, Ahmadinejad opposed it.

I agree that there has been enough blood spilled on both sides.

Maybe the first step between the christian world and the islamic world starts with ahmadinejad.

Who in the West, besides the pope, is willing to met with ahmadinejad and resolve our issues peacefully?

As christians(ignore this if you are not one), we should give peace a chance.

5 years of war is long enough. However, if his intentions are not sincere, God help us.

For once, I am in COMPLETE agreement with you. Well said!!!
At some point we will have to give peace a chance, otherwise we will all wind up dead.

[edit on 30-11-2006 by LogansRun]

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 01:24 PM
link   
In the late 1940s, the United Nations created the state of Isreal from a portion of the state of Jordan. Many Jewish people had been migrating to this area from Europe and elsewhere and legally purchased homes and farms prior to the creation of the state of Isreal. There was never a state of Palistine.

The new state of Isreal was immediately attacked by its Muslim neighbors and there has been war ever since.

I'd like to ask a hypothetical question. What would the state of the middle east be today if the muslim nations had not attacked the new state of Isreal but had instead said, "We welcome the refugees from Europe and elsewhere to come and live in Peace. We do not agree with the creation of Isreal as a state because it gives less rights to the muslims who were here prior to the creation of this state and will do everything that we can to work through the UN in a legal fashion to have Isreal give full rights to it's Muslim inhabitants"

To me, it always seems that muslim nations choose war instead of peace regardless of what they preach.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Here is a link to an article that was just posted on abc news.

ABC News Article

Is this how Iran trys to promote peace in the middle east?

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wildbob77
Here is a link to an article that was just posted on abc news.

ABC News Article

Is this how Iran trys to promote peace in the middle east?

I take it you are one of these people who believe everything the media feed you? If it's in the news then it nust be true!!

Can we really be expected to believe the words of so called 'U.S. Officials'?

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 03:40 PM
link   
BTS, lets work along with the premise that you are right, Iran has at the moment no nuclear weapons, is not capable of really inflicting any kind of damage on America but America has the power to incenerate the whole of Iran. Do you really believe that a country such as Iran which by the way could have been a democratic nation but that was prevented by the Americans in the fithties, has the power or wear with all to do damage.

Iran and the peoples of the Middle East are responding to the invasion of their countries, carpet bagging and wholesale slaughter of innocents by America and its supporters. The continuing support for Israel is for one reason only. How many Jews are running America, America does not show the same support for any other country on this Planet as it does for Israel.

Every nation has a right to exist but when you load the dice in favour of just one your asking for trouble. America is seen by ME nations as the right hand of Israel, a hand that is spiked by military prowess, the hand that smashes into the face of all none Israelis.

Its quite simple if you keep lashing out sonner or later your going to get some back, its a human trait, America and its people have been doing this for sometime but we are now in an age where you can be hit back and you dont like it. The Iranian leader in your eyes is trying to subvert America thoughts for his own end, well you should be used to it because your Goverment has been doing it to you for years. I would welcome any person who wished to talk about peace and stability are you such a warmonger that you cannot understand that eventually that is what you will have to do.

Look what happened in Vietnam, America went on an anti Communisn crusade and was wupped but even after that terrible conflict America is now trading with Vietnam etc. And if Iran and its peopple think they are next on the list because they wont kow tow to the mighty US then you cannot blame them for trying to do something about that.

Its simple if you want to feel safe then get your Goverment to stop killing people, get them to talk and negotiate rather than the tactics in uses at the moment, you know that shock and awe crap soon to be cut and run.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Tell me...

Is it bad when the President of Iran starts making more sense then our own politicians?

He suggested it would be beneficial for the U.S. to withdraw its troops from Iraq and spend its money instead on domestic problems, citing the "many victims" of Hurricane Katrina who continue to suffer and "countless" Americans living in poverty.
- From OP Link.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wildbob77
In the late 1940s, the United Nations created the state of Isreal from a portion of the state of Jordan. Many Jewish people had been migrating to this area from Europe and elsewhere and legally purchased homes and farms prior to the creation of the state of Isreal. There was never a state of Palistine.

The new state of Isreal was immediately attacked by its Muslim neighbors and there has been war ever since.

I'd like to ask a hypothetical question. What would the state of the middle east be today if the muslim nations had not attacked the new state of Isreal but had instead said, "We welcome the refugees from Europe and elsewhere to come and live in Peace. We do not agree with the creation of Isreal as a state because it gives less rights to the muslims who were here prior to the creation of this state and will do everything that we can to work through the UN in a legal fashion to have Isreal give full rights to it's Muslim inhabitants"

To me, it always seems that muslim nations choose war instead of peace regardless of what they preach.

Unfortunately for you, Israelis invaded Palestine and expatriated over 1,000,000 Palestinians, with help from the allies under pressure from Zionists...

Back then it was the Israelis who where the terrorists: they terrorized the British who where trying to keep peace at the area.

You can read it here:

en.wikipedia.org...

of course there are lots of good sources online for your education...

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Oh yeah I am an atheist and in nowhere does it say that he wanted to attack the United States. He was asking for help. A lot of the turmoil before was predisposed to us based on Iran attacking our country and so far it hasnt happened. As much as I want a CIA agent to explain to us why the Iranians havent attacked us in the gulf war right now I would like to know that. The Iranian president is right in most of his points, but you have to see, that in nowhere in his letter does he say that he wants to attack the US.

He is only asking for (the world) to convert to muslim and worship allah. This is all he is asking. You cant tell in his letter that he wants to attack. He wants to know why the media is offering a false sense of security to the victims that have been traumautized from 9-11. He is being very sympathetic.

I feel that he is offering peace. he is trying to help us with the situation in Iraq and the current adminsitration believes that in order to solve the situation in the middle east that we need to meet with the Iranians and the Syrians according to their agenda.

People said we were going to attack Iran in 2004, then in 2005, then in 2006, but we havent made war with them yet. Plus, also they are no longer a state within bush's axis of evil, so you could say that they are our allies?

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by osram
Well you seem to believe in public media. So you are living in a fantasy world.

the shame of it is that there should be a united effort from all territories against countries like USA, but there isn't.

I mean C'mon.. they are agressive... just right next to Iran. You have several other countries giving military support right there by the americans, in a country called Irak. What more do you want to proove that you and your government is WRONG?

What in the world are YOU talking about?

Sounds like your fantasy world is as well-elaborated like "Spawn - The Movie". Lol...

PS: There is no war against Terror.. It's mostly fictional. It's a construct made by western governments which themselves are being corrupted.

It should be called "War against corrupted democracy" or "War against notorious political Liars, and Citizen's ignorance."

Just FYI

Lol yes i am a sheeple you got me! listen i work in the media, and belive me it is NOT what you think. most of the time they get their stories from AP news, and very little story gathering is done by the station themselves. They report what's popular, how is that them brainwashing people?

yes i belive the media to an extent is a scam, but come on to say that i belive in public media and live in a fantasy world is just pure flippery. people with your kind of attitude is what's tearing america apart. There is a growing number of people who belive in pure fiction. They honestly belive some kind of secret force is controlling everything..when the honest truth is that there is nothign like what u speak about, because people are to stupid to run an orgainization like that. Seriously look how retarted people in washington are. you really think they could be capable of mass scale conspirocy when they bungle an absurd amount of political tasks.

no the only wool being pulled over my eyes, is the one on my blanket at night. People like you piss me off so much because, you would actually be happy if there was a terrorist attack. you can deny it all you want to, but deep down inside..you know you are secretly praying for there to be a big attack. That way, all your fictional beliefs would suddenly have value, because you would be able to start another stupid conspirocy theory and say "see! we told you it was the secret shadow men of the usa!"

if you don't like usa get the f out man, or join al quada. The problem is that usa has not won the war in iraq, because they don't want to admit that usa military is not as powerful as people expect. See usa has only won wars, when they had a large number of allies on their side. The majority of troops right now in iraq are american, and they are poorley trained, and poorley equiped.

U know, people that belive in this conspirocy nonsense actually have a higher regard for the gov than us normal folks do. See the regular guys know that the usa gov is pretty much a dog that's all bark, and no bite. we really can't stop terrorists as much as we say...and we are ill equiped to fight a foreign war with a hostile country like iraq.

So no, i belive the problem is these conspirocy nuts who wish to drive a further wedge between us citizens. i bet if we were to get attacked tommorow, and our shores were getting invaded..u conspirocy fools would hide in your homes and yell at the top of your lungs "THOSE AREN'T REALLY TERRORISTS ON THE SHORES, THEY ARE ALL SENT BY THE USA GOVERNMENT TO FORM A POLICE STATE THROUGH A SIMULATED HOME-SOIL WAR!"

yeah ok man, see back here in reality people like me know that another terrorist attack is not good. we don't secretly hope in that black spot in our heart, that there is a nuke or some other catastrophic event. we relize that there are bad people in the world, and that terrorists do exist.

that's not media brainwashing, that's just common sense.

but then again...wtf do i know i am a sheeple fan of the spawn movie right?

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maverickhunter

.....He is only asking for (the world) to convert to muslim and worship allah. This is all he is asking.....

It seems to me that you have misread (or taken to heart) what the media have said - however, read the US analysis of this letter and it seems to throw this fact in your face...

THink again though - Allah is simply the muslim word for god. Muslims know that Christians & Jews also believe in the 'Same' God - and middle eastern countries percieve westerners as christians. I don't think they can percieve people as not believing in an god as religion plays such an important role in their lives.

Therefore, he percieves Bush as ultimately being a chrsitian and therefore should be following the word of God (as Allah and God are one and the same).

IF you read into the subject matter, you will see for yourself that he is not at all given the US an ultimatum - he hasn't even mentioned convertingto Islam.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Those are some well written letters. Well formulated thoughts clearly presented.
I agree with almost all the ideas in them, although I don't believe religion is a prerequisite of peace. I think common sense and repect will get us a lot further then prayer will.

Unfortunately, before one can be a President, one must be a politician, which, in my opinion, means everything he says is, to some extent, a lie. I know this statement is an over-generalization, stereotyping, and probably prejudicial, but I have yet to be proven wrong on it to my satisfaction.

edit:typo

[edit on 30-11-2006 by subject x]

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 06:34 PM
link   
As an American (living in NZ) I would like to reply to Mr. Ahmadinejad, it would seem only polite...letter writers like replies...it's a letter writing thing.

I see no return address for his letter...was this just him expousing his ideas with no real intention of any Americans writing back? How thoughtless, for a seemingly educated man....the free exchange of ideas and philosophies is the hallmark of civility and society.

For those who think this is not a proaganda stunt, please open your eyes...the man is either certifiable or naive as he can be...

While as an American, I in no way support everything my country (read govt.) gets up to, To believe that this man and by extension his govt. are concerned about my general welfare and that he/they earnestly hope that I will depose my govt. on his enlightned reccomendation is ABSURD!!!...he is playing to the sympathies of those who hope there is another way out of this...he is basically doing the same thing as Lil Kim only he doesn't sound as unhinged.

Ahmadinejad wants to come off as being noble, scholarly, caring, diplomatic...why?...the same reason Hitler did..he knows that in a true democracy it's the will of the people, that decides...he is trying to drive a wedge between those that favor a strong response to Iran and those that favor a more peacable approach.

While some of you will undoubtedly think I favor a conflict with Iran, I don't, ...it's a no win situation...but I would rather that Mr. Ahmadinejad keep his letters to himself.
Maybe he could write an honest letter to his countrymen before writing to mine.

One is left with the horrible feeling now that war settles nothing; that to win a war is as disastrous as to lose one...Agatha Christie

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadbang
As an American (living in NZ) I would like to reply to Mr. Ahmadinejad, it would seem only polite...letter writers like replies...it's a letter writing thing.

I see no return address for his letter...was this just him expousing his ideas with no real intention of any Americans writing back? How thoughtless, for a seemingly educated man....the free exchange of ideas and philosophies is the hallmark of civility and society.

For those who think this is not a proaganda stunt, please open your eyes...the man is either certifiable or naive as he can be...

While as an American, I in no way support everything my country (read govt.) gets up to, To believe that this man and by extension his govt. are concerned about my general welfare and that he/they earnestly hope that I will depose my govt. on his enlightned reccomendation is ABSURD!!!...he is playing to the sympathies of those who hope there is another way out of this...he is basically doing the same thing as Lil Kim only he doesn't sound as unhinged.

Ahmadinejad wants to come off as being noble, scholarly, caring, diplomatic...why?...the same reason Hitler did..he knows that in a true democracy it's the will of the people, that decides...he is trying to drive a wedge between those that favor a strong response to Iran and those that favor a more peacable approach.

While some of you will undoubtedly think I favor a conflict with Iran, I don't, ...it's a no win situation...but I would rather that Mr. Ahmadinejad keep his letters to himself.
Maybe he could write an honest letter to his countrymen before writing to mine.

One is left with the horrible feeling now that war settles nothing; that to win a war is as disastrous as to lose one...Agatha Christie

well at least your not totally misled, your only a little misled by media, if you know what's int eh patriot act, and two recently passed acts, you will see that most of your freedoms in the Bill of rights and the constitution have been violated, congress has already passed laws/acts that violate and delete parts of the constitution and the Bill of rights, which actually means that the military should've already revolted against the government if they woould like to live up to there contracts. btw the US isn't a true democracy, at least not anymore, with laws like these, i look at it and see a more facist state....

what does hitler have to do with this? you know if you wanna compare hitler to somebody, compare him to bush. do you know what hitler did to become a dictator, he made a "security issue" or so out of the burning down of the Reichstag, making it look as if the communists were trying to overthrow the german government, Hindenburg, as percieved to him as truth being told to him by the chancellor, granted "emergency" authorities and so to the chancellor, and from there on Hitler's way to becoming dictator of germany was easy. look at bush, one year into his presidency, WTC is hit, he blames it on Al-qaeda, fuels teh war sentiment by utilizing the media, and starts his war, that actually he is getting money out of, or to be more correct the Bush Family is, and of course the big corporations and bussinesses. if you read a little in any encyclopedia about Hitler, Goring, and other Nazi Leaders and what they said and what they did, you'll seee much similarity between the Bush43 administration right now, and the Nazi regime. well if it's gonna be WWIII, let it be, afterall we've been at peace for about 50 years now, we gotta start a war, but hey we're getting better at avoiding it at least, between WWI and WWII there was only 25 years, that's a 100% increase, hey maybe after this one we will remain at peace for a 100, or maybe Nukes would start blowing up, and life would get right back in the stone age, you know Einestine once said "i do not know with what weapons WWIII will be fought, but I am sure WWIV will be fought with Sticks and Stones"

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by biggie smalls
This is a really amazing letter...appeals directly to the American people. President Ahmadinejad is not the monster we've been told he is...Wake up!

Yeah...wake up, obviously you do not know what has happened in Iran and the propaganda that runs there.

If you are not Iranian, try talking to one, who is not an extremist, and ask him about the propaganda that is there, ask him about the propaganda on the walls and the manifestations funded by the Iranian government against the west...

Yes, someone does need to wake up....

BTW, there are more religions, and also ways of life, what are you proposing to do to all those people?....

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by SAGEX89
who said americans actually support the war? Its not like the soliders WANT to go back to iraq, theyd just rather not goto prison. As for Isreal, I didnt even know we supported them until this whole thing with 'iran not allowed to have nukes' started.

Which goes to show how much you know about this issue...
Amazing that you appear to just be aware of this and you already know everything about it...... Oh well, it does not amazes me, i have seen plenty of other members who like you, make the same claim.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 08:13 PM
link   
i think some of the people on here should take a vacation to iran now , and announce that they are americans. lets see what happens to you. LETS SEE PROOF of them going to iran on a video cam of their trip. I WANT TO SEE THAT FILM. but since this will not happen i guess my philosophy of iran still stands.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 08:23 PM
link   
i want to beleive that most peoples in iran do not hate the americans. i want to beleive. show me the proof of this, and i , and all the others like me, can see the truth. so show me the truth on a video, please. pleeeeeaaaasssssee.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by morgansolutions

I take it you are one of these people who believe everything the media feed you? If it's in the news then it nust be true!!

Can we really be expected to believe the words of so called 'U.S. Officials'?

I take it you are one of those people who doesn't believe either on what Iranian dissidents have to say, or what newspapers from other countries have to say about the iranian president.....

You must be one of those people who believes everything the Iranian president feeds you...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join