It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Last Warning for Americans!?!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Breaking news:

Iranian leader Ahmadinejad is writing a 5-page letter directly to the Americans that will be released today.

It's too early to say what's in the letter, or what will be said. The analyst in me suggests that Ahmadinejad is attempting to play upon the growing rift among the U.S. population over our involvement in Iraq.

But there is another, more frightening, proposition: Following his letter to Bush earlier this year, and another to Pope Benedict, it has been suggested by some Islamic scholars that Ahmadinejad is instead offering the last chance proposal for these people to convert to Islam before he wages his holy war. First the leader of the U.S., then the Pope. And now directly to the American people.

Are we suddenly in Iran's crosshairs?

There was much discussion about this issue -- plus a now-defunct date of doom of Aug. 22 -- on an earlier thread.

This could also coincide with the much-hyped Al Qaeda warning for Muslims in the U.S. to flee now before it's too late.

[edit on 29-11-2006 by behindthescenes]

[edit on 29-11-2006 by behindthescenes]

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Ya they are just gearing us up for some nuke somewhere...

They will say we told you so and then goto Iran and kill people there.. Nothing new here..

I know alot of people on this forum feel something isnt right in the air the last few months. I can only guess as to when..

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I haven't heard that he wants everyone to convert to Islam. Is that actually news or is it conjecture?

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by forestlady
I haven't heard that he wants everyone to convert to Islam. Is that actually news or is it conjecture?

So far conjecture. The letter will be released later today, and then we'll know for sure. But the letters to Bush and the Pope called for their conversions to Islam, so it's safe to assume he will have some language in the letter to that effect.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by behindthescenes

Originally posted by forestlady

So far conjecture. The letter will be released later today, and then we'll know for sure. But the letters to Bush and the Pope called for their conversions to Islam, so it's safe to assume he will have some language in the letter to that effect.

For those interested, here's Ahmadinejad's letter to Bush. And here's the analysis about that letter, and the threatening undercurrents involved.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 09:27 AM
link   

I believe its part of the islamic belief.....you must first offer your enemy a chance to convert to islam and if they refuse then you are required to kill them.

If in this letter he does ask all americans to convert to islam then I think somthing is about to happen.

[edit on 29-11-2006 by etshrtslr]

[edit on 29-11-2006 by etshrtslr]

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I have read about 3/4 of the letter.

I can only say that he is pretty much right about bush and the US. At least whats stated at the very beginning of the letter.

But i guess if you substitute "Peace" with "War", as it is practised in the "modern" US definition it might actually read out like something about "May War be with Jesus."

lol..

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 09:39 AM
link   
OR it could have something to do with...

Ayatollah Khamenei Blasts US for Chaos in Iraq, but Pledges Iran's Help to End Sectarian Violence.
www.foxnews.com...

Iran offers to help in Iraq amid warnings of civil war
www.dailystar.com.lb...

Iran Offers Iraq All Possible Help With Security
news.yahoo.com...

And most importantly...

Iran Offers Help if US Pull Out of Iraq
www.abc.net.au...

Maybe the letter is just saying "Let us take over in Iraq, you've done your work... oh and praise allah
"

I doubt it would be a threat.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by osram

I can only say that he is pretty much right about bush and the US. At least whats stated at the very beginning of the letter.

But i guess if you substitute "Peace" with "War", as it is practised in the "modern" US definition it might actually read out like something about "May War be with Jesus."

lol..

WHERE'S THE LETTER?! I haven't seen it released yet. I would love to read it.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by osram

Could you provide a link please to the letter? A lot of people would appreciate getting to it early so we will be able to discuss it.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Lol.. sorry.

I was referring to behind the scene's link.

Not the "new" letter.. apparently.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 10:21 AM
link   
This is a really amazing letter...appeals directly to the American people. President Ahmadinejad is not the monster we've been told he is...Wake up!

I am not trying to spout Iranian propaganda, but there is something not right about his reputation. Listen to the words, not who's it coming from. Does it make sense or is there something wrong with the original story of Iran being a rogue nation?

same source: www.washingtonpost.com...

September Eleven was a horrendous incident. The killing of innocents is deplorable and appalling in any part of the world. Our government immediately declared its disgust with the perpetrators and offered its condolences to the bereaved and expressed its sympathies.

All governments have a duty to protect the lives, property and good standing of their citizens. Reportedly your government employs extensive security, protection and intelligence systems -- and even hunts its opponents abroad. September eleven was not a simple operation. Could it be planned and executed without coordination with intelligence and security services -- or their extensive infiltration? Of course this is just an educated guess. Why have the various aspects of the attacks been kept secret? Why are we not told who botched their responsibilities? And, why aren't those responsible and the guilty parties identified and put on trial?

How much longer will the blood of the innocent men, women and children be spilled on the streets, and people's houses destroyed over their heads?

What "monster" would ask about humanitarian rights?

My basic question is this: Is there no better way to interact with the rest of the world? Today there are hundreds of millions of Christians, hundreds of millions of Muslims and millions of people who follow the teachings of Moses (Peace Be Upon Him). All divine religions share and respect one word and that is "monotheism" or belief in a single God and no other in the world.

The Holy Koran stresses this common word and calls on all followers of divine religions and says: (3.64) Say: O followers of the Book! come to an equitable proposition between us and you that we shall not serve any but Allah and (that) we shall not associate aught with Him, and (that) some of us shall not take others for lords besides Allah; but if they turn back, then say: Bear witness that we are Muslims. (The Family of Imran)

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by behindthescenes
Following his letter to Bush earlier this year, and another to Pope Benedict, it has been suggested by some Islamic scholars that Ahmadinejad is instead offering the last chance proposal for these people to convert to Islam before he wages his holy war.

That's pure nonsense.

To quote a few paragraphs:

Today there are hundreds of millions of Christians, hundreds of millions of Muslims and millions of people who follow the teachings of Moses (Peace Be Upon Him). All divine religions share and respect one word and that is "monotheism" or belief in a single God and no other in the world.

We also believe that Jesus Christ (Peace Be Upon Him) was one of the great prophets of the Almighty. He has been repeatedly praised in the Koran. Jesus (Peace Be Upon Him) has been quoted in Koran as well: (19.36) And surely Allah is my Lord and your Lord, therefore serve Him; this is the right path.

You do understand that Allah = God, don't you? No matter whether you are Christian, Muslim, or Jew.

[edit on 29-11-2006 by Mdv2]

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Yet more propaganda designed to demonise Iran. Thank heaven some posters here actually read the letters involved and see through the BS.

Behindthescenes posted the text of the previous letter to Bush, and something that purports to be an "analysis" of the letter. It is nothing of the sort, but this is only to be expected when one looks at where it has come from, a Zionist website, Middle East Web Log.

The enormous letter is scanned, and this is all they can find that is threatening:

Liberalism and Western-style democracy have not been able to help realize the ideals of humanity. Today these two concepts have failed. Those with insight can already hear the sounds of the shattering and fall of the ideology and thoughts of the Liberal democratic systems.

We increasingly see that people around the world are flocking towards a main focal point -- that is the Almighty God. Undoubtedly through faith in God and the teachings of the prophets, the people will conquer their problems. My question for you is: "Do you not want to join them?"

Mr. President,

Whether we like it or not, the world is gravitating toward faith in the Almighty, and justice and the will of God will prevail over all things.

source

This is supposed to be threatening?

All he's saying is that if Bush behaved in a truly Christian fashion, there wouldn't be so much of a problem. Now that may not be what some people want to hear, but it's not a threat.

All this "be afraid" stuff... c'mon, wake up people. It's just more psyops.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Alright damn it! The man's words are moving.

There are things Ahmadinejad has said and done that have impressed me.

When the Iranian government wanted to scrutinize Americans visiting in Iran, Ahmadinejad opposed it.

I agree that there has been enough blood spilled on both sides.

Maybe the first step between the christian world and the islamic world starts with ahmadinejad.

Who in the West, besides the pope, is willing to met with ahmadinejad and resolve our issues peacefully?

As christians(ignore this if you are not one), we should give peace a chance.

5 years of war is long enough. However, if his intentions are not sincere, God help us.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by etshrtslr
I believe its part of the islamic belief.....you must first offer your enemy a chance to convert to islam and if they refuse then you are required to kill them.

IF a people are at war with muslims, THEN muslims, no matter how many of them were killed or how brutal the outsiders attack is, MUST offer them a chance to convert, before counter attacking.

It is NOT required that muslims attack otherwise peaceful non-mulism if they refuse to convert. Infact, its required that there not be any forced conversions.

The article does say that the letter was prompted because ahmadinejad wanted to communicate the concerns of the iranian people to the american people. Lots of people in the US have said that the iranians, and ahmadinejad, are peaceful, and that they'd like to hear Ahmadinejad's side of the story.

biggie smalls
President Ahmadinejad is not the monster we've been told he is...Wake up!

Oh sure, he's perfectly safe, only denies the holocaust, calls for the annihlation of the jews in isreal, works to destablize iraq, and says that he talks directly to heavenly beings and is surrounded by a glowing divine aura. Perfectly normal doode.

What "monster" would ask about humanitarian rights?

? A clever one.

rich23
Thank heaven some posters here actually read the letters involved and see through the BS.

The letters are propaganda, plain and simple. These guys are building nuke weapons, threatening to destroy israel, and consider the US to be the dupe and agent of "the great satan", and themselves to be agents of the almighty in the end times. When they get their nuke weapons, they're going to use them.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
It is NOT required that muslims attack otherwise peaceful non-mulism if they refuse to convert. Infact, its required that there not be any forced conversions.

This is only true if you are a christian or a jew. If you are of any other faith, then its convert or face execution.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 11:55 AM
link   
There is one point you may be missing.

You assume, Iran/radical Musliums are actually following the Koran-a bad assumption.

This is common in may things-let me give you some examples:

We-the western world- called Russia/Soviet Union Communist, yet they don't really follow the writtings of Mr. Carl very closely.

Look at Christian radicals who are killing abortion doctors and blowing up abortion clinic's. That sure is not following the bible.

The funny thing is if you read the Korean it is very enlightened-considering when it was written.
That said, most "Muslium" countries don't follow the Korean any closer than the murdering Christians-remember abortion doctors deaths- do.
As I see it, it is an insult to the Korean and Islam in general that radical countries call themselves Muslium.

It is similar to calling the US a democracy-we are not. We are a Democratic Republic.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 12:04 PM
link   

UNITED NATIONS (Reuters) - Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, in a letter to the American people on Wednesday, accused their government of "coercion, force and injustice" and urged the United States to pull out of Iraq.

Story here

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 12:04 PM
link   
The letter is available:

O, Almighty God, bestow upon humanity the perfect human being promised to all by You, and make us among his followers.

Noble Americans,

Were we not faced with the activities of the US administration in this part of the world and the negative ramifications of those activities on the daily lives of our peoples, coupled with the many wars and calamities caused by the US administration as well as the tragic consequences of US interference in other countries;

Were the American people not God-fearing, truth-loving, and justice-seeking, while the US administration actively conceals the truth and impedes any objective portrayal of current realities;

And if we did not share a common responsibility to promote and protect freedom and human dignity and integrity;

Then, there would have been little urgency to have a dialogue with you.

While Divine providence has placed Iran and the United States geographically far apart, we should be cognizant that human values and our common human spirit, which proclaim the dignity and exalted worth of all human beings, have brought our two great nations of Iran and the United States closer together.

Both our nations are God-fearing, truth-loving and justice-seeking, and both seek dignity, respect and perfection.

Both greatly value and readily embrace the promotion of human ideals such as compassion, empathy, respect for the rights of human beings, securing justice and equity, and defending the innocent and the weak against oppressors and bullies.

We are all inclined towards the good, and towards extending a helping hand to one another, particularly to those in need.

We all deplore injustice, the trampling of peoples' rights and the intimidation and humiliation of human beings.

We all detest darkness, deceit, lies and distortion, and seek and admire salvation, enlightenment, sincerity and honesty.

The pure human essence of the two great nations of Iran and the United States testify to the veracity of these statements.

Full letter

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join