It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Check these photos out!! Please tell me theyre real... (Sorry, It's A Hoax)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Oh come on...because of a joke thread i made in BTS, nobody is going to take this seriously??

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Burn folks once, shame on you, burn them twice, shame on them. They're just being cautious.

There's little else here to make a judgment upon folks with, so your prior posts are all we have. Besides, most of us want the truth, so through a due diligent discovery process much bogus "UFO" evidence presented here is quickly analyzed to death - literal disappointment. Not so much a reflection of you, so don't take it personal - we're all just still waiting for the irrefutable. Occasionally, the frustration in being presented with yet another false hope can manifest itself in unkind ways…

Good luck and keep posting… and keep looking up!

Let us know if you find out anything that can add some additional credence to this thread…

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Can I guess?

HOw about an underexposed pic of the hearth of a gas fireplace/heater type thing.
The orange areas are the Clear mica windows, and the pic with the bluish line, well thats the gas flame underneath..

Any of your friends have a gas fireplace like that?

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I am in no way a photo analyst, but using my common sense I will share with you all my opinion.

I believe it is a picture of a woodstove taken from a second story loft with all the other lights turned out.

The three lighted squares are the panes of glass on the "woodstove" door, and the two smaller light sources look like draft holes.

This opinion would also corroberate the orientation of the "ufo" and pointing finger, they simply rotated the picture to make it look like you are looking up instead of down.

The first question is this:

Does any of your buddies have a woodstove in any of their homes or hunting cabins??

Anyone see what I'm seeing?
or am I way off base here?

Later,...Ausable_Bill

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Outrageo
There's little else here to make a judgment upon folks with, so your prior posts are all we have.

I understand that, but i already told people to check out all of my threads on ATS...i dont lie, never have and never had any reson to. I thought my Steve Irwin thread on BTS (a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT forum) was a pretty good prank? Obviously knocked my trust quota down a few levels...

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Well, Ausable bill..

I said gas heater, you said woodstove.
I think we are onto something, I think we're "hot on the trail" of this UFO thing.

In defense of Collective, the other thread was MEANT to be a joke. It was a prank.
I believe it wa posted in the prank forum too.

[edit on 26-11-2006 by spacedoubt]

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 06:21 PM
link   
You're right Spacedoubt, I think it will be interesting to see what The Collaborative finds out from his buddies.

We may be both wrong, but I doubt it.

Good eye Spacedoubt.

Later, Ausable_Bill

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I'd say a picture of the back of a train or a bus, superimposed on a black photo and, in the third one, with a pic of an overexposed hand.

It seems your buddies are just messing with you, and if they keep at this I suggest you get some new buddies.

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 07:13 PM
link   
omg, here i go. My second post ever on ats, and im about to bust some prankster friends of collectives if indeed it was his friends
This "UFO" is a PHONE. Thats right, A MOBILE PHONE!! i own one and recignised it straight away!! a Sony Ericsson W550i obviously held upside down see>

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 07:15 PM
link   
WOW!

I think you may be right.
upside down..like an Aussie..LOL

Maybe partially closed too!

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Queen Of Blades
omg, here i go. My second post ever on ats, and im about to bust some prankster friends of collectives if indeed it was his friends
This "UFO" is a PHONE. Thats right, A MOBILE PHONE!! i own one and recignised it straight away!!

Hey, good catch!

If only we could confirm that the OP's "friend" had such a phone, I would consider it debunked.

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 07:25 PM
link   
It seems like thats a good possibility, but what explains the faint light in the middle of the object.

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I find these pictures suspicious for the following reasons
A.) the lack of visable refrance points, the entire set up is pitch black.
B.) The wavey features of the object on the first two pictures

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 07:44 PM
link   
It seems on the second picture, they keypad was cut off on the edges to give it a more 'narrow' look. Stickey tape?

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Nighthawk18, like I said I'm no expert, but I would hazard a guess.

The "light" in the middle is a reflection of the knob for the ash door since it doesn't seem to shine the same color as the "other lights" and more resembles the reflection from the flash.

Like I said I may be way off here, but I don't think so.

Later,.... Ausable_Bill

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Okay check this, and then tell us what you think....

I took the cellphone photo and turned it upside down, reduced the brightness and added the alledged ufo pics for comparison...

I would place my bets on the cellphone as a good guess.

Queen of blades, is there any way possible for you to take a picture of your phone in the same manner as the alledged ufo pics??? (thereby recreating the prank)

I would bet the outcome would look almost identical

[edit on 11/26/2006 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 07:58 PM
link   
OK, I will tell you they are real, if that is what you want to hear.

I remain unconvinced they are anything of note, though.

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Alright, I have a feeling its not a cellphone here's why:

1. If you look at the buttons of the cellphone you will notice that they are more rounded than that of the so called "UFO".

2. If you look at the last picture that he posted you will also notice that top buttons are bent a slightly more opposite angle than that of the cellphone.

[edit on 26-11-2006 by nighthawk18]

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mechanic 32
Queen of blades, is there any way possible for you to take a picture of your phone in the same manner as the alledged ufo pics??? (thereby recreating the prank)

I would bet the outcome would look almost identical

[edit on 11/26/2006 by Mechanic 32]

I can but it wont be a very good one, the only 2 types of camera i have are my phone and my webcam. Ill try with my webcam.

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 08:39 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join