It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Love is the Ticket

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Here's an update:

In the initial post I said roughly 10% get lifted. This could take years I guess. But 10% is still 600 million people and that's a lot. Also it has been told to me that some of these people (not sure how many) will still stay on Earth, and die, by their own choice. They will simply incarnate on the ships and have bodies there waiting as opposed to others who will incarnate on other planets with their particular karma.

Additionally, I asked if some of those left behind will fight through the events and live to the new world. The answer was yes, and I was given a number of again, about 10%. So that's a number not too much smaller than the 10% who get lifted up.

So actually #3 of my initial post is wrong. Some people DO want to be left behind and have incarnated for that very adventure. Quite a lot really.

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 09:34 PM
link   
At what point do we get to keep our memories?

EDIT: I didn't intend for this question to sound as curt as it came out. Sorry.

[edit on 16/11/06 by Prote]

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Prote

Your memories are fully intact but are simply veiled from you when you incarnate. It's the whole point of coming down here to the body; you must forget (temporarily) your true nature. When you go back to heaven or space or what have you, your memories are always there and available for you to walk through. At least that's my information.

[edit on 16-11-2006 by smallpeeps]

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by smallpeeps

Your memories are fully intact but are simply veiled from you when you incarnate. It's the whole point of coming down here to the body; you must forget (temporarily) your true nature. When you go back to heaven or space or what have you, your memories are always there and available for you to walk through. At least that's my information.

So what about this 10% that will get alleviation from the rapture? When they choose their desitnation planet, will they lose their memories too?

Are all these planets 3D?

please excuse all the questions, I can't help it, I've got some kind of information OCD.

When the enlightened get magicked up to a spaceship, won't they be forced to watch family and friends in these horrors?

How long will this go on for?

What will the new Earth be like?

What will be left of society, economy, buildings and cities, government etc etc?

Those forced to watch can come straight back down to help if they choose? How?

If so, how old would you be? I mean would we experience a rebirth? Would you retain memories? or do you just come back down and carry on?

What exactly will the lucky 10% be witnessing? You mentioned you were mistaken with your monsters because you were not corrected.

You talk about Jesus coming back to fight. Fight who? or what? on behalf of who? or what? against who? or what?

With regard to your numbers....
If you have to spend 51% or more of your time loving for others... ..and I start today because I reckon I've got it figured... ..then this happens in 10 years or so.. ..and let's say I'm 40 now.

Even if I spend 100% of my time for the next ten years loving unconditionally, then I would only be at 20%. So I would be up a certain creek without a paddle? Is it too late for most of us?

What percentage will not even notice?

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 10:53 PM
link   
To keep with the ET theme and the forum in which this post exists, I wanted to post a picture of one of the Amarna princesses. This is Setepenre, daughter of Akenaten. There is a similar bust of the firstborn daughter, Meritaten also with an elongated head like this.

The reason for these skulls is that Akenaten was aware of alien races, one of which is seen here. He here sculpted his beloved daughters in an artistic form which showed their ultimate position, as he saw them. As beings beyond space and time.

Also, it was Akenaten and his apprentice who built the Ark of the Covenant. It was built in Amarna and it remains hidden to this day. The covenant was between RA and Akenaten and it is RA which the Ark channels. The Ark is "alien" tech for the good side. The true good side.

Furthermore this is how you will know the fake Jesus to be such: he will not have the Ark. Currently the Ark is on Earth but is hidden by veils of mystery in a land of mystery. It will be used to rebuild the new world when the time is right. It will not be used for violence but only rebuilding and good works.

[edit on 17-11-2006 by smallpeeps]

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 11:06 PM
link   
it is DEFINITELY not to late forget about percentages%

time is an illusion, you must forgive yourself and others for those emotionaly challenging times , i suggest using a technique called EFT google it , it is worth more than any amount of money u may pay a pshychologist, like i said use your heart and your will and ask yourself what u are willing to beleive to be happier like u can , what ever it takes

you have to not only forgive others but also yourself

if u are challenged to do so , i recommend taking a supplement called saint johns wort (not a publix brand and not an extract only, but a whole plant exract a good brand is eclectic institute , either way it block emotional memories from the part of your brain where they are stored to aide in your healing.

you need to use your heart and your will you need to learn how to use these to forgive accept and move forward with the energy of love

the most powerful emotion LOVE

the most powerful words in the english language U CAN/ I CAN

if u call on the emotion of love from your heart to forgive yourself help u accept yourself and love yourself then u can be free to create your life in a way you'd like

you must be truthful with yourself and face your fears and watch how they can magically fade away, especially when u start teaching yourself to think in a better way using NLP

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 11:24 PM
link   

So what about this 10% that will get alleviation from the rapture? When they choose their desitnation planet, will they lose their memories too?

10% get lifted or get a pass on the final war. Some of those will simply leave their bodies, and can select any body they wish for their remainder of paradise on Earth. 10% of those left behind for the wars, will survive through to the new world. Thoise who die will get reborn on other Earths or similar planets which suit their karma. Everyone keeps their memories in a box in their locker in "heaven". Your memories don't go away Prote, you just can't flip through them while your down here.

Are all these planets 3D?

See the RA material. They are of different densities.

When the enlightened get magicked up to a spaceship, won't they be forced to watch family and friends in these horrors?

Able to help, is how I would phrase it. But yes.

How long will this go on for?

I don't know exactly but not for more than a few years.

What will the new Earth be like?

Already answered by quoting the RA material.

What will be left of society, economy, buildings and cities, government etc etc?

There will be none like we know. Buildings yes, but all the other things are structures which limit humans. They will not exist like we know. There will be complete telepathy on Earth and gloriously so. You will also have your privacy of thought, but everyone will thrill to talk without words. Words will be seen as crude, like a discarded tool.

We will be free and beyond harm for a thousand years give or take. An epoch is the best word, I guess.

Those forced to watch can come straight back down to help if they choose? How?

No, they can't return, as I mentioned. They can help somehow (don't know how yet) but there's rules apparently.

If so, how old would you be? I mean would we experience a rebirth? Would you retain memories? or do you just come back down and carry on?

If a person has a ticket to 4th Dimension positive Earth they will be able to select a suitable body as they wish.

What exactly will the lucky 10% be witnessing? You mentioned you were mistaken with your monsters because you were not corrected.

Well I said monsters and I was not corrected so yes, monsters is correct. It will be a meltdown designed to maximize human terror.

You talk about Jesus coming back to fight. Fight who? or what? on behalf of who? or what? against who? or what?

That Jesus will fight as he is wanted to fight. His followers (and their souls) are what call him. He has his nature also of course, and when people put their power into an image, it is only fitting that this image would be brought into reality. He;ll fight "evil", of course but it's all a big karmic event really. He will do what his followers expect him to do because otherwise they would not follow him. If Jesus shows up in sweatpants and sandals, they wouldn't even see him.

With regard to your numbers....
If you have to spend 51% or more of your time loving for others... ..and I start today because I reckon I've got it figured... ..then this happens in 10 years or so.. ..and let's say I'm 40 now.

It's a percentage which is counted by your guardian or whomever watches you on Earth. If you don't know what your percentage is, you will probably be reborn on another Earth just like the buddha said. If you are giving more than half of yourself to others, you'll know it.

[edit on 16-11-2006 by smallpeeps]

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Interesting way to piece together a small part of the scenario, and still capture the big picture.

Although, it truly seems that some people actually have no clue what "love" is!

Ya know, the Word tells us what LOVE really is. Check Galatians chapter 5.

What I find even more fascinating is that people can't seem to think of ways that they might act selfless without expecting something in return. That is terrible. I am having a different kind of problem. I am trying to understand how to act so selfishly that I only think of how I will benefit. Some call that slow, but I just call it my nature...
Those who are able to plot against events for their benefit ahead of time are called prophets or geniuses.
...But they're selfish, in reality.
And that is their nature, which is why they come up with the ideas.
Those of us who have more-or-less a selfless spirit *NOT claiming I NEVER act selfish, that would be foolish statement*, we aren't stupid; we are simply configured against that kind of selfish thought-process.

So, my question would ultimately have to be...
What harm have you been through, oh false-prophets and pseudo-geniuses, that causes you to naturally think in terms of self all the 24's and 7's? Have you no conscience at the least? Have you no burdening call on your heart for ANYONE around you?

Conscience won't save you, but it's a start. Once you discover the joy of doing for other people simply because God has willed the miracle of this person(group of people) receiving help(using you as the blessing), you will simply give the glory to God because wisdom will enlighten you and the responsibility factor doesn't exist anymore. You've done God's work, and that kinda work can NOT be reversed! It can be questioned, persecuted, patronized, and straight up attacked *whether verbally, socially, economically, EVEN PHYSICALLY*....
However, God wins.
Whether I win, you win, we all win, lose...whatever. God wins.
He already has, so why waste your time being immature and being foolish and crying about if there was a God, this would be better and this wouldn't happen... when all things happening on Earth are attributed to US. PEOPLE. SINNERS. And yet, you claim not to believe in the very entity which you hate. How can you hate something(one) that does not exist? Why even waste your time DIGNIFYING this entity if you absolutely and utterly believe that He is not there?

Sounds like everyone is just waiting for an answer that sounds GOOD to them... and then turn around and blame Christians for doing the same thing - uber-hypocritical. Sucks to be a non-Christian-Christian.

As far as sympathy, no one is going to feel sorry for your pain. We all have undergone pain. EVERYONE undergoes their OWN pain. You can not fathom someone else's pain. That is between God and THAT person. Therefore, being immature and childish and claiming you've been through worse and you're getting shot at or your daddy beats ya or an entire platoon of marine's had their way with your wife... whatever. We've all been there done that. Get over it and move on.

Get with the one who DOES care about your feelings. GOD. HE SENT HIS SON whom the ENTIRE WORLD acknowledges *whether positive or negative, the feedback Jesus is getting from this world is exponentially greater than any other "religious figure"* to live through temptation without stumbling, and die for all of our sins in return. Christ is the representation of the SERVANT, that is God.

Which is why He DESERVES our worship. It's not just a "law" or whatever. It never was MADE LAW to worship Jesus. IT is and has always been a suggestion! IF you want to be with ME(God), then LOVE MY SON, whom I have sent and in whom I AM proud.
...Beats HELL.
It's REALLY not too much to ask. Why build up all the material junk?? IT's all going to be gone when you die or when the world ends, whichever comes first!
Turn to The One that Loves you.
Amen.

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Don't be a fool to mix prophecy of The Word with any other mixed up religion or way of thinking or your own mixed interpretation... you're just going to make yourself look like even more of a fool when the true events Revealed to John in his dreams as recorded in the book of Revelation *Apocalypsos* in the New Testament take place and people remember what they read and they remember the name of the person that they read all that garbage from and then condemn your name... and you will be responsible for the blood of as many who have blindly believed in your ideas.
I'm not saying you're a bad person or that you don't believe what you're saying...
I'm saying that you're mixing up prophecies and that is wrong. You can not mix the Word with anything else, for in and of itself, it is 100%. IT has no need for anything else and anything else would not be balanced, and change the spiritual "pH" level of the Word to either more acidic *causes people to turn away from it* or more basic *causes people to go for it for the wrong reasons*.

Whatever the case, the Word should be like pure Water, balanced, cool and refreshing, no hidden chemicals *falsities*; It should cure thirst, not cause more of it! There is a gentleman (Kevin Spacey, if you will) that asks tons of questions -- this guy is THIRSTY! And you're feeding him salt-water.
Mr. Spacey, sir, if you would like true refresingly cool and crisp answers, take a look-see of Revelations yourself. Check back in to ATS on a daily basis and keep up to date while constantly reading Revelations over and over again. Eventually that picture will show up clear as day in your mind. IT will be the same truth as I know it, and as John knew it, and as many others who are truly saved know it.
AS FOR THE PERCENTAGE:
If that was true....
Then how did God allow Jesus to remember the thief, when the thief asked Jesus to remember him. THis thief has been a criminal his WHOLE LIFE - his last few minutes, he asks Jesus to forgive him and remember him.

ANd He does.

So, Mr. Spacey, unless you're already dead, you still have a chance, sir!
As for the false prophet who started this thread, have a talk with God. Your mind needs rebooting and true healing which can only be found with faith in God and the grace of Him allowing you the ability to have that faith.

Amen to the Word, my Sraph'm!

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Smallpeep-I have read your posts before and respect your responses here on ATS. Do you think the information you received could be misinformation from some type of interdimensional or extraterrestrial being? Why would a being of the spiritual nature give you any type of numbers on who would go and who would not go? Doesn't that mean that everything is predetermined, so there is no free will.

One thing is for sure, I would NOT want to be in the supposed 10% that leaves. Unconditional love is about watching out for not only ones family and friends but for all mankind. If that means I must go through the worst of times then so be it.

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 02:16 AM
link   
I'm very hesitant to reply to this thread, so I'll keep it short. First I note that you are sincere and respect your believes even if I don't agree with it.

Here's my question:
You give percentages and numbers, i.e. 10% and so on. If this number is pre-calculated or pre-determined why bother trying to convince people otherwise? Let's say you change the minds of another 10% of the earth's population to "live, LOVE and be saved", thus the total percentage of people that "lives according to this ideal" adds up to 20%. The original percentage was declared as 10%. This means that the other 10% of the folks you convinced to "change their ways" will not be "magicked" [sp?] up during the "rapture". So the whole exercise was pointless, not? There is a preconceived figure in "their" minds, thus there's no reason why the rest of the 90% should even bother to try and change...

Anyway. Good luck with your believes. I really hope you won't be disappointed.

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by TarzanBeta
Whatever the case, the Word should be like pure Water, balanced, cool and refreshing, no hidden chemicals *falsities*; It should cure thirst, not cause more of it! There is a gentleman (Kevin Spacey, if you will) that asks tons of questions -- this guy is THIRSTY! And you're feeding him salt-water.
Mr. Spacey, sir, if you would like true refresingly cool and crisp answers, take a look-see of Revelations yourself. Check back in to ATS on a daily basis and keep up to date while constantly reading Revelations over and over again.

I appreciate the sentiment and the fact that you show concern for me. I can assure you it isn't necessary, yes I am thirsty for knowledge but it won't change my destiny.

I have already felt much of what is being spoken, I understand much of what is spoken here. I posted that I don't know what love is, that doesn't mean that I don't.

In fact, I am experiencing what I can only describe as Love for others on an increasingly frequent and strong basis. I would also say perceptions, empathy and compassion are feelings that are also recently becoming overwhelming and so regular that it is now disruptive.

These powerful "surges" of either sadness or happiness are simply awesome and I get them from animals, the television, other people, looking at scenery and it's gone from zero to completely baffling in the space of a few months. Something's going on. I never realized this was love but I've only recently been aware of it.

I don't believe in evil. I don't believe that fear is the path. I don't agree with any organised written religion. To be honest all this talk of Jesus, I find ridiculous, but I don't say it, I ask questions. I know there are truths in many things, just because I don't believe something doesn't mean I shouldn't enquire, isn't that denying ignorance that we all hold so dear?

In order to identify and recognise my own understanding, you have to tackle these issues and you have to believe me when I say that if I get my head bitten off by a monster, so be it. I'm not sure about watching your wife and children go through it for kicks is very nice but hey, if you fear it, where will it get you?

My posts clearly come across as me needing sympathy or something, I don't know, I can assure that nothing is further from the truth, I am a fine, balanced, upstanding individual (or I think I am). I'm actually trying to identify lot's of different types of fear, purely so I can systematically remove them from my being.

I don't know what else to say...other than, please do not worry about me, I do not need saving. Feel free to discuss fear with me on my thread...
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

People shouldn't fear but they do. You are actually trying to advise me on the very thing I am advising myself on, and to be honest, I actually find your post a little scarier than smallpeeps.

So, Mr. Spacey, unless you're already dead, you still have a chance, sir!

I've stated here and elsewhere that I don't think it matters, and I don't. God, Jesus, Allah, Aliens, they can all come and blow us up, harvest us etc etc, I really really think that ultimately it's all for the good, even if it doesn't seem like it to us and thus, evil does not exist in reality, only as a perception, learning aid and frame of reference for all the goodness. I know where I'm going, just not sure how many MORE rounds I have to go. And I know I've been here before.

As for the false prophet who started this thread, have a talk with God. Your mind needs rebooting and true healing which can only be found with faith in God and the grace of Him allowing you the ability to have that faith.

Now I want to advise you. But it's not my place to judge.

EDIT: Fixed stuff.

[edit on 17/11/06 by Prote]

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Thank you for the time you put into your posts- they're quite wonderful, and YES LOVE is the final destination... however, what I'm about to say, I hope you and everyone will pause and "consider" for a second... just a second. Unfortunately... we are getting hung up on the details... and falling to see the big picture here...

I am not providing "the answer"; doing so is counter objective. But I would like to share a simple idea.. and idea that is ALL encompassing in its grand totality.. yet so so simple.

LOVE... is UNCONDITIONAL. Does anyone comprehend the true profoundness in this?? Born from love.. and to return to love... to ONE. The ONENESS we all come from... the source, the light, the god, the big bang.... call it whatever makes you comfortable....
We, ALL OF US... saints & sinners, the pure, the rotten, all of us came from the same oneness... a oneness that we are still connected to.

Perhaps, the meaning of life... the "point".. is to simply EXPERIENCE. And experience is not quantified by good experience and bad experience.. Its the sum of both. Its duality in its truest form. Can anyone REALLY COMPLETELY understand the meaning of love without understanding/knowing the meaning of HATE and "evil"?

We all think we know.... but unless we ALL have walked in the shoes of every other soul on this earth and beyond (aliens included-they're part of the oneness too).. then we'll never TRULY know.... Hmmmm.. I wonder.. is there ANYTHING that HAS (or is) walking in every shoe of every soul/creation?

OH YEAH!!! some call it "god"! The oneness! The totality of us! Perhaps the greatest secret kept from the beginning of time is that LOVE is UNCONDITIONAL and our soul purpose is to BE each and EVERY shoe that "god/oneness" walks in.... including the twisted, evil, and sadistic... Each experience is born of FREE WILL and… wait for it.. wait for it…. UNCONDITIONAL LOVE! Free from judgment. No heaven.. no hell... just the one place where we all bring back our experiences... choices... memories... a place where we once again become one. A place of UNCONDITIONAL LOVE.

Imagine if that secret got out? No PENALTY for doing wrong.. for being evil... society would surely exist in a state of chaos. "Certain" persons recognized that boundaries needed to be set. So they were set... perhaps under false pretenses.

We need evangelicals... we need atheists... we need saviors... we need murderers. We need both sides of the equation, other wise there is no balance. When we are in balance we are in harmony... and we are one.

So smallpeeps, with all that said… it doesn’t matter whether I or anyone believe your story… its YOUR story.. its YOUR experience… it’s a small part of what you will be bringing back to the source. And thank you for sharing it. It reached me enough to respond… and maybe I’ll reach someone else.. and so forth. The details aren’t important it’s the process and the collection of experience that is.

Peace

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Frankly I think it's the idea of rebirth which most people fear. How do you feel about it?

Well, since you asked, I don't fear it because I don't believe in it. That is, reincarnation, past lives, etc. Do I "know" it to be false? No, of course not. But I don't have any particular reason to believe it's true. I'm prepared to be wrong. As I've stated more than once on this site, I'm a big believer in "maybe".

It's all about percentage of possibility. Likelihood. It's possible today is my last day on Earth. But I don't think so. And I'll continue to believe that every day. One day I'll be wrong. Probably.

One of the things I distrust the most is anyone who is absolutely 100% sure, about almost anything.

Maybe.

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Assuming all of what has been foretold in this thread is accurate (and I am not saying it is or isn't,) I cannot foresee myself willingly abandoning the rest of humanity to such torment while I was protected elsewhere, even if I were given the opportunity to avail myself of such refuge (not that I necessarily would be.)

I believe in empathy. Because of this, I look upon selfishness, hatred, violence, etc. as - while regrettable, heartbreaking, and things I disagree with adamantly - imperfections in humanity; mistakes, if you will. I have yet to encounter or meet anyone (who didn't suffer from some form of mental illness, that is) who awoke in the morning and said to themselves, "Today, I'm going commit atrocity, be selfish, and inflict untold suffering on others." People who do bad things believe - often intractably - that they are justified in their actions. I don't believe this excuses them or relieves them of responsibility for their actions, however it is my deepest belief that responsibility is not the same thing as blame without forgiveness.

How then, if I truly feel and act out of love for all people - irrespective of their actions and ethics, because I forgive and love them - could I regard myself (if given the chance to save myself from such torment) as being more worthy than they of refuge from such a period of suffering, when I view myself as equally humbled and imperfect as the whole of humanity? How can I justify saving myself from suffering (even if I would have the chance to "help" others in some way, shape, or form as yet unknown, I wouldn't be able to help everyone) without recanting on my goal of acting out of selfless love?

It is one thing for me to buy one of a limited number of tickets on a ship that sets sail to a neutral country because my own country becomes embroiled in a war. It is quite another for someone to reward me with that ticket for having led a virtuous life, while depriving others of such a chance at escape. The latter requires critique; it requires judgment. Is judgment selfless? Are condemnation and suffering stemming from it compassionate or loving?

What about children? Do not children make up more than a scant 10% of the world's population? Are children - up to a certain point in their development - responsible for their beliefs and actions?

Now, if what is being contended is that this doesn’t involve judgment or punishment and instead is merely an attempt to make the best of an uncontrollable, bad situation with the means available at hand on the part of these higher entities, then I could probably see my way to viewing the matter in a different light. Otherwise, it seems contrary to the point, in my opinion.

When I say I love someone, I am saying they are a part of me; that I wish them happiness, health, and fulfillment; that I hope no harm comes to them; that when they suffer, part of me suffers with them; that if I could, I would suffer myself in order to prevent their suffering; that I will try to do right by them, even if I don't always succeed in doing so because, as I said, I am just as imperfect as every human being on the face of the Earth. Love may be the ticket, but I can't imagine doing anything other than taking my chances walking, or trying to give my ticket to someone else, if this scenario does ever unfold. After all, would that not be the truly selfless, loving thing to do?

As always, I deeply respect and admire the beliefs of those who disagree with my view on this and anything else, and welcome their input.

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Fantastic! Well said. You get my WAY ABOVE AWARD. You found the fundamental flaw in peeps "details". Unconditional love, the ticket out in her scenario is routed as you said, in some sort of judgment being passed. UNCONDITIONAL LOVE is free from ANY judgment.

Wouldn't the greatest act of selflessness and love at the point of her "rapture" be to deny oneself to ascend and plead for the soul of another? Self sacrifice.... familiar theme eh?

Peace

[edit on 17-11-2006 by Serum39]

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by TarzanBeta
[...]
AS FOR THE PERCENTAGE:
If that was true....
Then how did God allow Jesus to remember the thief, when the thief asked Jesus to remember him. THis thief has been a criminal his WHOLE LIFE - his last few minutes, he asks Jesus to forgive him and remember him.

[...]

Hey TarzanBeta. Do I really qualify as a false prophet? Wow, who knew.

As for the holy bible, surely you know the history of it? I mean, it was assembled to control people politically. Also, do you have any thoughts on Moses and Akenaten being the same person? Isn't it interesting the battle between the king power and the priest power which has raged through history? I think that battle really climaxed in Amarna around 1350.

Did you know that Hebrew is directly related to Egyptian heiroglyphics? I would recommend Ralph Ellis' great book, "Eden in Egypt". You will see that Nefertiti and Akenaten were the Adam and Eve of the Garden. The rivers issuing forth from Eden are the branches of the nile. The gardens at Amarna were Eden and the whole bible is the story of Monotheism on the run.

Anyway, as for the percentages, they are just a rough guesstimate but why do they concern you so much? A percentage isn't really harmful and it can easily accommodate changes in numbers one way or the other. How does this relate to Jesus on the cross with the thief? Frankly as I mentioned, I do not believe that the true Jesus was sacrificed because his whole nature was AGAINST sacrifice. In my opinion, only bloodthristy primitive minds believe that God is appeased by blood.

Originally posted by Watcher777
Smallpeep-I have read your posts before and respect your responses here on ATS. Do you think the information you received could be misinformation from some type of interdimensional or extraterrestrial being? Why would a being of the spiritual nature give you any type of numbers on who would go and who would not go? Doesn't that mean that everything is predetermined, so there is no free will.

Thanks Watcher777. The RA material points out that we are all being babysat by aliens. That's the first hurdle to overcome. Once you grasp that you have to ask yourself, "Well, will I act like a child or an adult?" ...Because it is my nature to act like a child, I initially resisted the idea, and yes, I think the childish mentality is to have an "Earth-First" type of attitude. Conversely, a rational adult being kept against their will would say, "Well, what do they want from me?" ...In my analysis and from what I have read, what they want is Love, plain and simple. They are waiting for us to grow up, as sleeper says.

Free will is always here but so few people have any will of their own anyway. Free will requires a person to become volitional with their consciousness and that's a huge leap for most folks. They prefer living on remote control and taking Revelation as the direct words from God. Thinking outside their own box, is scary.

One thing is for sure, I would NOT want to be in the supposed 10% that leaves. Unconditional love is about watching out for not only ones family and friends but for all mankind. If that means I must go through the worst of times then so be it.

I agree fully and I have no desire to leave. I am prepared to survive and all my posts on ATS are from a crazy survival perspective. I want more than anything to be in the trenches but I am not allowed, apparently. I agree with you fully, and from what I now understand, lots of people will fight through and live. Millions in fact. So the initial post is a bit panicked perhaps.

Originally posted by Gemwolf
Here's my question:
You give percentages and numbers, i.e. 10% and so on. If this number is pre-calculated or pre-determined why bother trying to convince people otherwise? Let's say you change the minds of another 10% of the earth's population to "live, LOVE and be saved", thus the total percentage of people that "lives according to this ideal" adds up to 20%. The original percentage was declared as 10%. This means that the other 10% of the folks you convinced to "change their ways" will not be "magicked" [sp?] up during the "rapture". So the whole exercise was pointless, not? There is a preconceived figure in "their" minds, thus there's no reason why the rest of the 90% should even bother to try and change...

Well the main thing is that 10% don't have to deal with the hell of the wars. My post is designed to give people plenty of time to show love and thereby process their karma in time. Yes if I somehow convince 600 million people to love completely then these will also have a ticket up and that'll be a doubling of the initial number raised. I really don't care about the numbers, I just passed them on.

The idea as described in sleeper's posts and in the RA material is that ET is our babysitter and that this "reaping" is just part of Earth's plan. How is it confusing that I am trying to give people the choice to either believe or not? If they disbelieve this, they'll still be fine, they just might go through a period of confusion and pain. I fail to see why my crude numbers are a sticking point. That's the gnat being strained but what needs to happen is that people start tasting the camel they are already swallowing. I always appreciate your post Gemwolf. Thanks very much.

Originally posted by Serum39
So smallpeeps, with all that said… it doesn’t matter whether I or anyone believe your story… its YOUR story.. its YOUR experience…

Thanks Serum39. I really enjoyed that and I agree with what you said. Thanks very much and feel free to continue yor input.

Originally posted by yeahright

Frankly I think it's the idea of rebirth which most people fear. How do you feel about it?

Well, since you asked, I don't fear it because I don't believe in it. That is, reincarnation, past lives, etc. Do I "know" it to be false? No, of course not. But I don't have any particular reason to believe it's true. I'm prepared to be wrong. As I've stated more than once on this site, I'm a big believer in "maybe".

That is a very honest and measured response. I would encourage you toward a book called "Twenty Cases Suggestive of Reincarnation" which will probably make you think. The author uses rigorous scientific methods in his display of data and research. The conclusion is that some children most definately do remember their past life. Really, I think this is the hardest part for people to be comfortable with. The idea that death is a curtain or a transition, and not the final end.

Let's be honest here: It is the church and those who cling to it, who wish to tell us that we do not get reborn after death. But in fact this flies in the face of all native peoples and their beliefs. Rebirth is the first hurdle to jump but after that, the others get easy.

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by AceWombat04
Assuming all of what has been foretold in this thread is accurate (and I am not saying it is or isn't,) I cannot foresee myself willingly abandoning the rest of humanity to such torment while I was protected elsewhere, even if I were given the opportunity to avail myself of such refuge (not that I necessarily would be.)
[...]

I agree AceWombat04 and great post btw.

[...]
How can I justify saving myself from suffering (even if I would have the chance to "help" others in some way, shape, or form as yet unknown, I wouldn't be able to help everyone) without recanting on my goal of acting out of selfless love?

Good question. It is the heroic and selfless thing to run into a burning building to save a life. The fireman cannot leave a fire without feeling guilty. In this case however, the fire is designed by people's minds. They want conflict and they want conflagration. Anybody who sticks around too long to help them or who stays down to fight with them, is either a true thrill seeker or is clinging to a sort of martyrdom. Like I said, the real key is to get comfortable with your past lives and future births.

[...]
What about children? Do not children make up more than a scant 10% of the world's population? Are children - up to a certain point in their development - responsible for their beliefs and actions?

This is a very good question. Yes, children are able to choose. More correctly, it has been explained to me that children can sell their souls as easily as anybody. All you have to do is say in your heart, "I would now like to sell my soul." and the opportunity will be presented. If you sell your soul, you are done for this life. When you are reborn you'll be given a fresh start but once you sell your soul, you become like a juice-box with a straw out your head for Satan to slurp on.

Also on the subject of children, I have asked at length about the practice of Satanic Ritual Abuse. It is now known to me, that people can sell their soul very easily. It has been told to me that many of the people who engage in SRA and who are sacrificing children today, have sold their soul at some point, and are funnelling power to "Satan" or whomever. This "Satan" entity floats in a spaceship sucking up the emotions produced.

What's funny is how much irritation and anger a silly post like mine will produce, yet these same righteous naysayers want NOTHING to do with the things that go on in secret right now, in this screwed up world. Man, don't get me started about the abuses done to children and women on planet Earth.

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 11:48 AM
link   

That is a very honest and measured response. I would encourage you toward a book called "Twenty Cases Suggestive of Reincarnation" which will probably make you think.

Thanks for the suggestion. You might google up Robert Snow. He's Commander of the homicide division on the Indianapolis Police Department. Very interesting story which has already made me think.

Let's be honest here: It is the church and those who cling to it, who wish to tell us that we do not get reborn after death. But in fact this flies in the face of all native peoples and their beliefs. Rebirth is the first hurdle to jump but after that, the others get easy.

Depends upon what you mean by "the church". There certainly is a faction of Christianity that believes in reincarnation as part of doctrine. And even some "mainstream" Christianity will admit to reincarnation as a principle - see John the Baptist / Elijah for an example (although it's another one of those topics that can be argued endlessly). I don't believe the end of this life is The End. I just do not believe that my soul/consciousness/whatever has inhabited a body previously. With all due respect to indigenous peoples, contradicting the belief of native peoples doesn't give me much concern, at least on this particular topic.

Good stuff, though. Press on. Much like sleeper's "...plain as the nose..." thread, I'll continue to lurk.

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Good post and actually I agree with your whole cynicism. I would also prefer us not to be in a sort of jail here on Earth.

In jail, the authorities tell the inmates what they ought to be doing. Of course, some of them still act like idiots, but at least they knew.

Even the Inquisition told their torturees to convert first.

If what you say's true, then this is more like a dystopian "Escape from New York" scenario: no rules baybee, but we're gonna watch you suffer, you pathetic peons.

It's all for your own good. Supposedly.

We're not getting enlightenment from Them, we're getting white noise.

But really, your post indicates a one-life type of mentality which causes us to over-emotionalize the moment of our death. You will live beyond your death. Does that shock you?

I don't know, but what really yanks my chain is emotionally manipulative promises/threats of global suffering in life as punishment for not obeying poorly transmitted 'rules'. And then it's all about "love"?

Hypocrisy, the tribute vice pays to virtue---even ET.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join