It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Love is the Ticket

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 11:06 PM
link   
What about the people who are blind of the truth and who are so dependent on the system? They don't get a chance but that looming thought of denial. Roughly 90% of the population will fail to get a ticket up? That's rediculous. Why? Because thats like taking a handful on your left hand and dropping them to hell. That is not loving. Even for god. ALL human beings should be ticketed up despite there sins. Why? Because they were exposed to dark influences right from the beginning; birth. There is no sin, only from Darkness. If god truly is all loving, I'm sure god will enlighten those terrably dwindled by sin in there lifeline and bring them up with the truth at heart of a pure spirit, gods children. That means all.

P.S

What if those gave there will to Darkness? Well heck. A Will to your spirit? That's even more rediculous! It's ILLIGAL. You know it.

P.S Again.

Listen to my words of truth. There will be no suffering when the rapture occurs. God will swipe us all up and siphen all our sins from our eyes so we can see much clearer than demonic influences that attempt to step in Gods path.

If there is suffering. Pity.

[edit on 19-11-2006 by 7Ayreon]

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Just felt like adding a few thoughts for what they're worth.

Love = The Three A's

Acceptance, Allowance, Appreciation

This must start with the self. One must know the self and accept self before they can accept others. Allowance is acceptance in action. Appreciation is the actual feeling that comes when one gains understanding through their unconditional acceptance and allowance.

If things work out the way I plan, I will not be taken on any ships. Nor will I be left around for some extention level event. I plan on helping to open the doorway to the new world and helping to hold it open. This doorway is a vibrational bridge between the vibrations of matter and energy. Consciousness can reside in energy as easily as matter.

The doorway is opened by unconditional love. The stronger the understanding and feeling of the "three A's" the larger and more pronounced the doorway. This vibration of self will have an effect on those around you. This gives others the courage to raise their own vibration. To get out of the low vibration of current society norms without the fear that normally keeps the status quo in check.

There is another doorway that can be opened which will exclude any type of alien rapture or extinction level event. This other side of the coin must also be told so that humanity knows the true choices. Currently, only false choices are being given.

This second doorway is the doorway of total selfishness. If one can achieve an almost complete selfish nature they too can ascend to the energy level. It's a much harder thing to do than the 51% "other-self oriented" vibration. But it is possible. And it is a valid choice. All thought or concerns for others must be completely removed. All actions must be in complete concern for self. Only love for self at the expense of all others.

It might concern me that only one of these two choices was offered through the contact in question, but I understand so it doesn't. True love is acceptance, allowance (in thought and action), and appreciation (true understanding) for both these choices and the choice of choosing neither (the 90%).

These are the three choices facing humanity.

I have severe reservations about any alien ship rapture senario. But I have to admit to myself that I trully don't know the sequence of the events heading our way. It may be necessary for a short leave aboard vessels until the comets have completed their rendezvous with our inner solar system. I would much rather do it myself though and be there to help others across by showing that it can be done.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by 7Ayreon
What about the people who are blind of the truth and who are so dependent on the system? They don't get a chance but that looming thought of denial. Roughly 90% of the population will fail to get a ticket up? That's rediculous. Why? Because thats like taking a handful on your left hand and dropping them to hell. That is not loving. Even for god. ALL human beings should be ticketed up despite there sins.

Um...if i understand the linked material correctly none will go to hell but most of us will be incarnated on other planets still exisiting in the third density. Only those ready for the fourth density will get back here to experience the new and "improved" reality sort of speak.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by smallpeeps
The family is the key, and in answering your question I would say that we are judged very simply on our relationships with family members primarily. Having a drink or playing some slots can be easily forgiven if a man cares for his responsibilites and does so in love.

Eh...how is "familiy" defined? Assuming you are talking about familiy in the common sense...what about those grown men and women who have ended up without a familiy in the traditional sense and yet live a life based on love for others?

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Hey Smallpeeps, ive mostly read all of this thread so far..and personally i believe your telling the truth.

but i just have a few questions and a couple statements.

First of all what soucre do you have?..you dont need to be specific,but could you tell me weather its ET or something other.

For awhile now i thought jesus was an ET...is that what your saying?

Have you had any dreams which have indicated certain events to you?...because i have.

I also believe the rapture is real and will envolve spacecraft...ive known this before i ever read your thread.

You mentioned some people being left behind..but do you realize the bible has already said this would happen..when jesus was preaching he told people that at the time of the end..two women will be in a field and one will be taken but the other is left behind...i think it has alil bit more do with then just love..but i also think its about knowledge...the more you know..the safer you are..most religous people cant find any relationship between ET and the bible..but the truth is ,its there..you just need to study hard to find it.

Im even sure there's more connections in other religous material as well as just the bible.

What will be the major event to start this whole thing off? I always believed it would be a attack of some sort ,possibly a nuclear explosion maybe in the u.s,and then we would be magicked up on the ships...I even believe it'll happen as soon as this year...what do you think?

Do you know anything about the annunaki? well,i think there going to be the ones behind the rapture..and were actaully gonna be taken to there mothership..can you confirm this?

Thats all the questions i have for right now.

~SOM~

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Heaven's gate. Heaven's gate. Heaven's gate. Heaven's gate.

No but seriously who cares?

If aliens come down to take a select few ok, if not, whatever. Earth is not unsalvageable. Earth right now has more depth than all but one alien civilization. You just have to find it. Live your life like there IS a tomorrow, while living it up to the fullest extent. Simple

[edit on 20-11-2006 by jaguarmike]

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by MystikMushroom
smallpeeps...

So I guess my plan to dig my own "hatch" (ever watched Lost?) in the woods and stocking it with food, medical supplies...ect isn't actually a half-bad idea?

MM, you should take preparations but IMO if these items become something you don't need (say you are taken up) then those items can become a cache for somebody else so it's always a good idea.

Also I must add that another way to show love is to practice the martial art of Aikido. Aikido is a sacred martial art but also a way of living peacefully in word. My sources tell me that going to church and practicing Aikido are essentially the same work when it comes to showing love and increasing your rating. In the world to come, Aikido practice will be ubiquitous and all humans will learn the beauty of this art of peace, as the founder named it. So if a person sets out to earn their aikido black belt now, and they take seven years to do so, that might be the perfect path for them. Additionally, Aikido is the penultimate art for keeping your body safe and negating an attack on your person, so it will help everyone to know it.

Know Aikido, and you will find peace.

But don't worry, that's the key. Regardless of what happens, in heaven all hurts are healed. There is no permenant hell except the one which those who follow the dark path place themselves into. Even then they will be called up out of it eventually. All end up with God eventually.

[edit on 20-11-2006 by smallpeeps]

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 01:12 PM
link   
This quote is relevant:

"Happiness and strength endure only in the absence of hate. To hate alone is the road to disaster. To love is the road to strength. To love in spite of all is the secret of greatness. And may very well be the greatest secret in this universe.”- L. Ron Hubbard

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Hey smallpeeps are you going to answer my questions?

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by 7Ayreon
What about the people who are blind of the truth and who are so dependent on the system? They don't get a chance but that looming thought of denial. Roughly 90% of the population will fail to get a ticket up? That's rediculous. Why? Because thats like taking a handful on your left hand and dropping them to hell. That is not loving. Even for god. ALL human beings should be ticketed up despite there sins. Why? Because they were exposed to dark influences right from the beginning; birth.

I am guessing you do not believe in rebirth 7Ayreon, and I understand that. I also sense a rightness and desire for justice in your comments. I applaud you for your attitude and it is correct. You should always feel outraged at something which appears to be an abuse of the less fortunate. But, in this case I would ask you to contemplate more the idea of an eternal soul. One which doesn't just go to heaven and hang out with God, but which is imbued with the essence of God and which is given lifetimes to find its true desires and particular path.

As mentioned, nobody loses, because they just incarnate on another 3D world with all the pleasures (and pains) that such a life implies. Life is pain, as the buddha said, yet so many of us love life. A paradox isn't it?

[...]
Currently, only false choices are being given.

Good thing we've got you here.

This second doorway is the doorway of total selfishness. If one can achieve an almost complete selfish nature they too can ascend to the energy level. It's a much harder thing to do than the 51% "other-self oriented" vibration. But it is possible. And it is a valid choice. All thought or concerns for others must be completely removed. All actions must be in complete concern for self. Only love for self at the expense of all others.

It might concern me that only one of these two choices was offered through the contact in question, but I understand so it doesn't. True love is acceptance, allowance (in thought and action), and appreciation (true understanding) for both these choices and the choice of choosing neither (the 90%).

The fact that I didn't mention the dark path of service to self means nothing because it's right there in the RA material. I am glad you brought it up but please be sure to give credit to LL research since you are using terms they originated. Thanks.

Originally posted by tomra
Eh...how is "familiy" defined? Assuming you are talking about familiy in the common sense...what about those grown men and women who have ended up without a familiy in the traditional sense and yet live a life based on love for others?

Family is obvious isn't it? Mom and Dad? Sister and bro?

Nah, I do understand your question tomra. If a person has no family, then certainly they have people who are close to them. Also might a family adopt members and bring them into their family as no different than fleshly relations.

The point is this: Righteousness really makes people into total arses.

You'll see people doing all kinds of things in God's name and yet when they get home, they're still giving "a serpent" to their kids, as Jesus' anaolgy goes. How many families do you know who are constantly yelling at each other and failing to show love? How many children are abused by their own parents?

Reading this thread is a man who hold a grudge with his brother. I say: Make peace.

Reading this thread is a woman who holds a grudge against her mother. I say: Make peace.

Reading this thread is a father who harbors hate for his daughter. I say: Forgive.

Simple as that.

Originally posted by TheSonOfMan
First of all what soucre do you have?..you dont need to be specific,but could you tell me weather its ET or something other.

I have commented to the extent I am able at this point. The information presented here comes straight from the "other side", not from ET as such although my sources are aware of, and working with, ET as always.

For awhile now i thought jesus was an ET...is that what your saying?

Jesus was the grandson of Cleopatra via Mark Antony. Alexander Helios was his father, and this man was the reincarnated soul of Moses himself.

Jesus was a hyksos pharaoh, which is why nobody got upset when he freaked out in the temple and started throwing stuff, and also why he wasn't simply killed and dumped in a ditch. Everyone close to the Hebrews at that time knew Jesus' claim to the throne. His reentry into Jerusalem was legitimate but the people wanted him to claim his Pharonic throne and he would not. His legend was unfortunately usurped by the church and their sexless control matrix.

Have you had any dreams which have indicated certain events to you?...because i have.

No I don't get this data from dreams but I do have vivid and lucid dreams at times. I don't want to post data that's shocking like impending events of death (comets, waves, etc) because it's all up in the air anyway. I would prefer this thread not stray into those predictive areas.

You mentioned some people being left behind..but do you realize the bible has already said this would happen..when jesus was preaching he told people that at the time of the end..two women will be in a field and one will be taken but the other is left behind...i think it has alil bit more do with then just love..but i also think its about knowledge...the more you know..the safer you are..most religous people cant find any relationship between ET and the bible..but the truth is ,its there..you just need to study hard to find it.

Yes I am aware of that scripture and your words have merit. So many people stop reading once they've found Jesus or what have you. Nobody will ever forgive you for failing to learn when the books required are in your local library. It'll be funny to hear people whine about how they couldn't learn the truth in a world full of books and libraries.

What will be the major event to start this whole thing off? I always believed it would be a attack of some sort ,possibly a nuclear explosion maybe in the u.s,and then we would be magicked up on the ships...I even believe it'll happen as soon as this year...what do you think?

Nuke exchange is roughly 50% likely, but this is a sensitive area since I'm known on ATS as a nuke-war fearmonger so I prefer not to say much. Suffice to say that my personal concerns about full scale exchange have been allayed, but the possibility for a few nukes being traded is still in the cards. As to the "kick-off" event, I doubt there will be one. If I were to use the example of the two women in the field, it'll be like one of them looks away and then looks back and says "where'd Sally go?" Then she'll shrug and go back to work. Sally's disappearance will be just another unexplained person who's now gone. It'll be common and will provoke some fear in humans, as intended.

Do you know anything about the annunaki? well,i think there going to be the ones behind the rapture..and were actaully gonna be taken to there mothership..can you confirm this?

Don't know.

All I do know is that my thread here contains enough material for anyone to disbelieve me, which is my main concern. All I have said is true to my knowledge but I have mentioned some of the crazier stuff so that the debunkers and disbelievers could move on. I am happy to be disbelieved, believe me.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 01:55 PM
link   

All I have said is true to my knowledge but I have mentioned some of the crazier stuff so that the debunkers and disbelievers could move on. I am happy to be disbelieved, believe me.

Okay, what did I miss? Here's my confusion (some of it anyway): If you believe what you're relating is the truth, why would you be happy to be disbelieved? That doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

For what it's worth (and I've communicated the same thing to sleeper), I believe you believe you're telling the truth. But can you see how you practically defeat the purpose for relaying info when you say you're happy to be disbelieved?

I can sort of understand how you wouldn't be concerned about being believed, but being happy to be disbelieved is very different, isn't it?

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeahrightFor what it's worth (and I've communicated the same thing to sleeper), I believe you believe you're telling the truth. But can you see how you practically defeat the purpose for relaying info when you say you're happy to be disbelieved?

There is no purpose I can defeat. What I can do is get this off my chest and share it with people I respect, as I am doing.

I can sort of understand how you wouldn't be concerned about being believed, but being happy to be disbelieved is very different, isn't it?

Have you considered free will? Have you wondered what really would be the effect if something was described in such a way that the describer could not be disbelieved?

If there were not the possibility of people thinking me crazy, then I would be violating free will and my actions here would be seen as self-aggrandizing by my sources. I have to avoid that, so yes, I am happy to be disbelieved. Those who sit quietly and pray to the original creator, asking if these things are true, will have recieved the message I wanted to send to them. All the others will think me a loony for the duration of my time on ATS. I'm fine with that, in fact it indicates I am correctly balancing my walk across this tightrope.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 02:27 PM
link   

If there were not the possibility of people thinking me crazy, then I would be violating free will and my actions here would be seen as self-aggrandizing by my sources. I have to avoid that, so yes, I am happy to be disbelieved.

The "crazy" thing throws me a little bit, but I'm not sure anyone could ever post anything here without the possibility of not being believed. It doesn't take much searching to see even the most accepted beliefs are countered frequently by people who don't believe them. I don't need to think someone's crazy just because I don't happen to agree with them. Radical as that may seem.

So tell your sources I said to lighten up and get off your back. I think you're a good guy and all, but I don't think you've got the ability to violate anyone's free will. If there is such a thing.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Here is a basic outline of how my "hatch" will work...

I will dig a small bunker in a remote and "non-remeberable" area. The bunker will be small and only hold enough rations/medical/weapons for 1-3 people for a period of 3-4 weeks.

I will intentionally "not take note" of where this is being constructed, and use a GPS (it HAS to have a MMC/memory card slot) to record where this locale is.

After completion of my "hatch" I will give the data-card with the co-ordinates to a friend, only to give to another "unknown" friend, to place in a hidden location not known to me.

This way, if I am ever captured, I will honeslty "not know" of where this cache of weapons/food/gear is at. They can litterally kill me (a blessing and release) before they manage to nail down the GPS location of my hatch.

I've watched enough videos of water-boarding and torture to know that I will say anything I think will save me to protect myself. I want to not even know where my safe house is, and the where-abouts of that info hidden from me.

I tell you, they'll chain you up, waterboard your ass to find your guns if you don't tell them right away.

Who knows though, they might just deactivate all the GPS sats in order to screw us all up. . .

Maybe I just smoke to much though...and it's making me uber paranoid? Smallpeeps? HELP!

[edit on 20-11-2006 by MystikMushroom]

[edit on 20-11-2006 by MystikMushroom]

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Maybe I just smoke to much though...and it's making me uber paranoid? Smallpeeps? HELP!

Uh yes, smoking too much will make you aware which can lead to paranoia in relation to that awareness. Medicine always has certain side effects.

But serious MM, if you do believe what I'm saying here than you do not need to have any fear at all. Please calm your heart and mind and do not be too caught up in preparations for there will be those who will help right hearted ones. Besides, there's plenty of time to start showing love if you feel like you haven't done enough.

If you want my advice, find your nearest Aikido dojo and devote yourself fully to that art of peace. It will make you stronger, confident and more able to relax. It might also get you showing love sufficiently that you can get outta here and up to a place of safety where you can guide someone below to the cache you left behind.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 05:59 PM
link   

[...]
Currently, only false choices are being given.

Good thing we've got you here.

I didn't think my post required a sarcastic response.

The fact that I didn't mention the dark path of service to self means nothing because it's right there in the RA material. I am glad you brought it up but please be sure to give credit to LL research since you are using terms they originated. Thanks.

Not everyone is going to read that material. I would think that such important information would be given completely no matter what the source.

I got this information before I read RA. The RA material just reinforced what I had found by other means. L/L are not the only ones capable of channeling universal concepts translated to english.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Smallpeeps,

I have been "pulled" for some reason to WANT (very much so) to learn Tai-Chi.

I am not sure if Akido and Tai-Chi share any similarities as of now, but it was interesting to me that you seeemd to bring up a part of my own being that I knew was lacking.

I've known the physical side of my being wasn't nearly as strong as my mental/spirutual side, and Tai-Chi seemed a much better "fit" to my personality/type than the typica "Fad-Yoga"...Interesting to note that Yoga was traditional exclusive to men in India...and yet more women than men are doing it here in the USA these days...lol
What a fad indeed Yoga has become, nevertheless I have become distracted...

I do not fear the "end result" smallpeeps, what I do fear is the hate/anger/desperation of my fellow human beings. When times get hard and food/resources are scarce, I don't want to be shot/killed over my meager personal supply here at home. I'd rather much want to be burried underground and "wait-out the initial worst"...? Can you understand...?

I'm more worried about between now and "being lifted" than anything...Human arrogance, hate, loathing...all of these are such diametric opposities to the Love, Compassion, and Empathy we actually need to survive as a species.

Smallpeeps, thank you for the Akido mention...No doubt it was not a co-incidence to appear in my day at this point in my life.

Namaste,

MystikMushroom

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 06:21 PM
link   

I am not sure if Akido and Tai-Chi share any similarities as of now, but it was interesting to me that you seeemd to bring up a part of my own being that I knew was lacking.

Tai-Chi is more difficult to make practical but certainly has outstanding spiritual merit.

But Aikido is practical far beyond tai-chi. Don't be impressed with forms. Aikido makes you strong inside and it will make your thighs, knees and body ache. BUT you will be learning how to protect your body in the most loving way for the person who attacks you. Essentially every attack is motivated by confusion and O-Sensei (founder of Aikido) realized that love required a way to deal with an attacker without hurting them unnecessarily.

Here is a direct quote from Morihei Ueshiba (O'sensei), founder of Aikido:

www.aikidofaq.com...

"In my opinion, it can be said to be the true martial art. The reason for this is that it is a martial art based on universal truth. This universe is composed of many different parts, and yet the universe as a whole is united as a family and symbolizes the ultimate state of peace. Holding such a view of the universe, Aikido cannot be anything but a martial art of love. It cannot be a martial art of violence. For this reason Aikido can be said to be another manifestation of the Creator of the universe. In other words, Aikido is like a giant (immense in nature). Therefore, in Aikido, heaven and earth become the training grounds. The state of mind of the Aikidoist must be peaceful and totally nonviolent. That is to say, that special state of mind which brings violence into a state of harmony. And this I think is the true spirit of Japanese martial arts. We have been given this earth to transform into a heaven on earth. Warlike activity is totally out of place. "

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Here is a photo collage I made using photos from Andrew Collins' excellent book "Tutankhamun: The Exodus Conspiracy". Sadly this book is largely unknown in America but is well researched and contains much truth.

Carter entered Tut's tomb early and there are notes regarding multiple papyrii in the tomb, but none ever surfaced. Hmmm... Why do you think that is? How valuable would any amarna documents be? I wonder if that question is truely understood?

Also, Carter threatened egyptian officials that if they interfered with his commission, he'd reveal What author Thomas Hoving (in his book Tutankhamun: The Untold Story) referred to as: "documents contained in an unrevealed papyri he had found in the tomb, documents presenting the true and scandalous account of the exodus of the Jews from Egypt [author's italics]."

And as we see below, he clearly entered the tomb before the official opening.

[Image Size 95k]

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 02:05 AM
link   
love will save us

what is important now is that we all focus our time towards enhanced ecological integrations so as to perpetuate ascertensions. all aliens are our friends. do not question anything. remember friends you had and heart of then. paint the sky blue and love will reign like you have never believed it could.

[edit on 24-11-2006 by sturod84]

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join