It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Love is the Ticket

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Its obvious humans have no clue what LOVE really IS, seeing as our world today is almost devoid of LOVE. No doubt, we all love our families, and those close to us, but it does not extend further than that in most cases. It is very pitiful to see the state of the world today, as I am sure all of you can agree. But the good thing is....things are changing.

I mean look at us, we are now debating and discussing what LOVE is, when a hundred years ago, the thought would never be entertained. We really are going thru an awakening where we will see the Earth turned from a Prison to a Paradise. I will forever stay firm on that conviction, simply because: why the hell not? Isnt that what we ALL want? Isnt that the best way forward? So why not go out and CREATE IT? Well I am trying my best, but obviously it takes a collective effort. People need to start realizing that they are an intricle part in the collective whole, and we all are responsiblefor what happens in our world. We are more powerful than we can ever imagine, its just our minds have been veiled by those who would want to control us, but their control system is quickly crumbling. That is so evident for anyone with eyes to see.

We need to remember the deep and unconditional LOVE for each other that has been veiled by milleniums in the lower dimensions, but still the spark of light has not been diminished, it has only been clouded in darkness.

That is why it is SO important to shed LOVE on those who you view as "evil" and who you "hate" because these dark people are only dark because they are void of LIGHT. Shed some Light on them, and the void begins to fill again.

Peace be upon you

NAMASTE ADONAI

JSR

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 01:54 PM
link   
peeps

thanks for the clarification.
i guess i can better understand where you are coming from. although, i cant say i relate.

i just come from a different place.

[edit on 16-11-2006 by JSR]

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Christ is one of the Light, everyone who stands firm to the Light will be rescued from this hellhole of a world we live in.

The only Truth is LOVE and it's the only thing that matters!

[edit on 16-11-2006 by InSaneTK]

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 02:15 PM
link   
If we wanted to show unconditional love to a group of children, would we
set up some horrible torture show and conflagration amongst them, and
then tell a small few of them that they have to be unconditionally loving, and
do it in a way such that none of the others would be able to see it or verify it?

ET can start by being an example, and a loving teacher to all, not a manipulative cruel jerk to most and informative to an apparently tiny few.

Good parents patiently teach their children what they ought to know and feel, over and over. They don't make the children guess at what they're supposed to do.

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Prote

I hate how everyone bandies around this word "Love" like we all know what it is. I may join you in looking insane or stupid here, but I haven't got a clue what it means to love unconditionally, only what it feels like and it isn't a feeling that comes around that often.
[edit on 15/11/06 by Prote]

I think you're onto something.

By simply observing the way that we treat each other on earth, we can do nothing but agree that most of us don't have any clue what the word Love is. It's easy to point our fingers at world leaders and others besides ourselves. If any of us are quick to anger we also share equally in perpetuating world anger.

If you have the realization that you don't know what love is, then you are much farther along than most people. At least you are open to looking for a new way. And for that I commend you. Don't worry about the others that have it figured out out. Just work it out for yourself, and your Love will transform the world

[edit on 16-11-2006 by c3hamby]

[edit on 16-11-2006 by c3hamby]

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightWorker13
Its obvious humans have no clue what LOVE really IS..

LOVE is what the Architect of the Universe did for us 2000 years ago, when he became flesh and dwelt among us, took on our pains, our abuse and died for us. Loving thy neighbor as thyself is vain effort if one denies he who commanded it.

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 03:05 PM
link   
i would like to know more on the subject, shoot me an email please [email protected], thank you D

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Loving thy neighbor as thyself is vain effort if one denies he who commanded it.

why would that be so? Is the love unconditional, or conditioned on "it's '''unconditional''', but some unconditions are more equal than others."

Oftentimes 'deniers' aren't denying the instruction thereof, but many other things which have been associated with the religion and not its commander.

In particular, a number act that it's more important to get others to say that they "believe" and put themselves as superior thereby than acting on the instructions themselves. It's just another form of monkey-dominance sorting.

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Nice thread smallpeeps!

I agree with you in many ways.

1. Yes there is a cosmic battle between Good and Evil (Light and Darkness). But remember even the so called evil can show love to gain something.

2. We live in a world of the Dark right now, and Light wants Earth back.

3. Light beings feed on love and knowledge, Dark beings feed on pain and wars.

But the thing is that no one should be scared, we are all souls and this is just a life on Earth although an important life since a big change will happen to us and Earth.

Loving the Dark side will kill it. When people will start to love what they fear, Dark will die of hunger. Some say these Dark forces which feed on negative energies are the Reptilians.

ETs and UFOs are real and are here since we were made by Light.

Good or Bad? Which one?

It all depends from where you look. If you were Reptilian and needed Earth to feed then the bad guys would be the ones who would what you to stop and die of hunger. That is Light. And if you think of it like this then look at our society, we need food so we kill animals. If animals could revolt then we would have had many problems. They feed on our energy, in the past they used non stop wars, now the T.V. and other means to scare people are available. The thing is that Alive people give them food not the dead ones. But now its enough for 1 to die and all the world to see it on T.V.

I don't think that there can be a world where only Good can exist or Bad. These 2 concepts will always stay together. And united they become God, maybe. Everything has a purpose. It's hard to understand, but the more you know the more you can understand why certain things do happen. If you were to be a great loving creature and you needed Earth to become a place of love. How would you do that? You can't force people to love. How can you make people love? Many times after something bad, a lot of love emerges. You can not understand love if you can't apreaciate it. But you need to know how evil feels to understand and apreaciate good.

Each action and event is a test. Heroes did not emerged from a world of love but from a world of pain. So did Jesus.

I guess we do not know the true meaning of Good and Evil. And all this battle over Earth will never end. But great souls will emerge from this battle. Since time is just an illusion for us then there is no end, the end might not be related to time. Imagine a world were time is not present. How can things begin and end there? And the true God is beyond time.

To much philosophy. We just have to see. But as long as we are all souls, eternal and God created and part of, then all this jurney called life is a wonderful trip with all its good and bad. Let all the aliens, Jesus and Reptilians come on Earth and do their things. I am sure that once we realise and accept that we are not alone we will make a great leap in understanding life.

This world keeps changing. It never stopped. I guess the XXI century will be great fun!

You wouldn't be here if you didn't need too. Appreciate everything that happens to you because it has a purpose.

[edit on 16-11-2006 by Pericle]

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by mbkennel
why would that be so?

Showing love itself isn't vain effort in the loving sense, but it is if you are banking on it to be saved, while denying the one who created you and will judge you.

In particular, a number act that it's more important to get others to say that they "believe" and put themselves as superior thereby than acting on the instructions themselves.

That my friend is the leaven of the Pharisees. I'm no better than anyone else. I deserve just as much hell fire as any other sinner, quite possibly way way more as I look back over my life. IF I'm seen in heaven, it'll only be because of the free gift Jesus gave and that I accepted it. According to his word, it's that way with everyone else too.

If we say we have no sin(superior to...) we deceive ourselves and the TRUTH is not in us. 1John1:8

Many will fall for this masonic "Love, Peace, Unity." garbage and be lead straight to the pit.

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Here we go. Print and disperse as needed.

We do what we can. Or not.

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Oh boy... this is one of those posts where you know the guy is telling the truth- you can't fake the emotion he showed in the post. He confirms both sleeper and john lear as for what happens in the afterlife... this isn't good.

*Good thing I cancelled my reservation visit from sleeper LOL. I think i'll stay, thank you. There are things here to find on Earth that the aliens don't even know about yet.

[edit on 16-11-2006 by jaguarmike]

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 04:44 PM
link   
sleeper, can you confirm that smallpeeps is a friend of yours?

smallpeeps, are you taking about a mass level event or more like a one to one basis like sleeper mentions. Oh, in case i forgot, thanks for posting, interesting stuff although i´m not too comfortable witht he idea of getting my head torn off

John Lear mentions in an interview that "the petri dish is wiped clean every now and then"...is this such an event?

Thanks!

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Then love me when I kill your family!

Sorry for this "one liner", but I might have a point?

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Now this is a question I always ask those hardcore religiously absorbed people...If there is a person who never devotes time to an organized religion, but devotes alot of time to others, helping people when they need help, taking in an injured stray cat to help mend its wounds, opens doors for the elderly, always has a smile for somebody else, and gives their money to people who need it, will they suffer the pain and torture of the rapture? What is their answer? Yes, simply because they havent accepted God into their life, makes me want to hurt them almost.
Will this person I described here be taken into the safety of these spaceships when the rapture comes?
Another thing, you only speak of humans when talking about expressing love, what about animals, and all the other organisms living and sharing this planet with us? Will the rapture save them? Should we express love to those Beings as well?

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrappedSoul

LOL.

"To love in spite of all is the secret of greatness."-L. Ron Hubbard

But you can still love someone who killed your family while you kill them back.

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrappedSoul

To love is to forgive.

As hard as this might sound to have forgiveness for someone who has done you are your family or a loved one harm is the ultimate in love. That does not mean you accept or condone their actions but you still love.

When you realize that this life or existance is an illusion you will understand what love truely is. Love is not the idea of some romantic novel... love is being able to accept the rights and wrongs of every preceived indivdual no matter how egregious.

If you cared to read the link of the OP the title of the book is the Law of One....Meaning we are all one.

To be one, to do harm to another is to do harm to yourself.

Quantum entanglment says as much...we are all connected at the quantum level.
www.deanradin.com...

And for those that dont believe that this physical existance is an illusion Ill leave you with two quotes.

"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." Albert Einstein

“All matter originates and exists only by virtue of a force... We must assume behind this force the existence of a conscious and intelligent Mind. This Mind is the matrix of all matter."Max Planck

Open your minds and explore what reality really is. Its not the physical existance we all currently inhabit.

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by tomra

Certainly, smallpeeps is a good person with some interesting perspectives and ideas. I don’t agree with everything he states but that’s not a prerequisite for friendship

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 08:40 PM
link   

If we wanted to show unconditional love to a group of children, would we
set up some horrible torture show and conflagration amongst them, and
then tell a small few of them that they have to be unconditionally loving, and
do it in a way such that none of the others would be able to see it or verify it?

ET can start by being an example, and a loving teacher to all, not a manipulative cruel jerk to most and informative to an apparently tiny few.

Good post and actually I agree with your whole cynicism. I would also prefer us not to be in a sort of jail here on Earth. But really, your post indicates a one-life type of mentality which causes us to over-emotionalize the moment of our death. You will live beyond your death. Does that shock you?

Originally posted by Pericle
Nice thread smallpeeps!

[...]
we need food so we kill animals.

[...]
I don't think that there can be a world where only Good can exist or Bad. These 2 concepts will always stay together. And united they become God, maybe.

[...]
I guess we do not know the true meaning of Good and Evil. And all this battle over Earth will never end. But great souls will emerge from this battle. Since time is just an illusion for us then there is no end, the end might not be related to time. Imagine a world were time is not present. How can things begin and end there? And the true God is beyond time.

Great post Pericle. I have highlighted the parts I really liked. I agree with you. Evil will still exist in the future Earth but only as a catalyst. It will be generally powerless to affect the population of Earth. Unlike today as you mention where the enitre population is utterly controlled and herded.

Originally posted by jimbo57
Now this is a question I always ask those hardcore religiously absorbed people...If there is a person who never devotes time to an organized religion, but devotes alot of time to others, helping people when they need help, taking in an injured stray cat to help mend its wounds, opens doors for the elderly, always has a smile for somebody else, and gives their money to people who need it, will they suffer the pain and torture of the rapture? What is their answer? Yes, simply because they havent accepted God into their life, makes me want to hurt them almost.
Will this person I described here be taken into the safety of these spaceships when the rapture comes?
Another thing, you only speak of humans when talking about expressing love, what about animals, and all the other organisms living and sharing this planet with us? Will the rapture save them? Should we express love to those Beings as well?

Yes, the person in the first part would be displaying sufficient love to others to qualify for a ticket up. But then, they may have more karma to burn off. I don't claim to know how many lifetimes it takes to earn whatever, but yes, I agree with you fully.

As for animals, we eat them. Should ET be different? If a cow-eater get dissected by an alien, is it karma? Personally I stopped eating beef entirely when all this happened. I asked if Soficrow's posts about BSE/CJD are factual and the answer was a definate "Yes". Mad cow will mush up a lot of brains. Sucks for beef farmers I guess.

Originally posted by Prote
I've been thinking about this a lot recently. I am still of the opinion that even if this was true, it just doesn't matter. Your soul will still continue to reincarnate and learn, you just take much longer to "evolve" than those who grasp the concept of love now. So, in summary, if I'm here and my head gets bitten off by a 15 foot monster....so what?

Just an opinion.

Yes Prote I agree with you fully. Does it matter? No, except in the particular course a person wants to take. One is painful but happy at the end (evil) and one is fun (love) all the way through. There is something beyond rebirth however, and it's a place of pure pleasure where one can choose to be reborn at their leisure. The wheel of continual rebirth is for those who are wishy-washy. It'll just take them longer to rise.

Originally posted by yeahright

Originally posted by smallpeeps
BUT I will say that you sound like you've been hurt in your life.

Hasn't everyone? Actually, I consider myself very fortunate when you look at the conditions the vast majority of the population of the Earth has to endure

C'mon now yeahright, you have a red hot ember of goodness inside you. I can see it. Anybody who says they would help a person hurt on the side of the road, is thumbs up in my book. You are brave to lessen your own pains versus the rest of the world. I have no doubts about your integrity and surely you will be greatly heroic when called upon.

Originally posted by yeahrightSure, I'll aid a random stranger in distress when I can, but that doesn't mean I love them.

Yes it does, completely. In fact it means more because they are unknown to you. In this moment you are being as loving as you know how. Practice this enough and you will find many other methods.

Am I splitting hairs here? To me love's a pretty serious thing and I think the word is bandied about too capriciously by many (not saying you) without a true understanding of what it means. And maybe it's just me. I can't choose who to love. I either do, or I don't.

Anyway, thanks for your response and overall contributions. When the time comes, I'll be taking out at least a couple of those 15' headbiters. Me and my ol' buddy, Monty.

I would take the other angle which is that the word "love" should be eliminated entirely. It is either known or not. There really is no word needed for the feeling of love. As the bible says it endures all things, hopes all things, never gets angry, etc.

And as for the "head-biting" thing, I actually made that image up but was not corrected by my source. Think for a second as to why humans are not allowed to know anything about aliens. It becomes somewhat obvious that they are being "fattened up" for a giant fear-feast when aliens are allowed to land. In any case, people who are left behind will have a tremendous opportunity to determine their next birth. Acts of goodness and kindness will have considerable merit even at that time.

Frankly I think it's the idea of rebirth which most people fear. How do you feel about it?

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by tomra

I choose sleeper as a friend as I choose any of my friends. I know he is good and that he represents something very special. Also he has trusted me by letting me read his writing and this writing gave many more details about his experience. But I don't wish to associate him with anything I say here.

smallpeeps, are you taking about a mass level event or more like a one to one basis like sleeper mentions. Oh, in case i forgot, thanks for posting, interesting stuff although i´m not too comfortable witht he idea of getting my head torn off

Yes, mass level. But to the people on Earth it will be like there was no rapture. They'll just think people are being disappeared into prisons or abducted Iraq-style. Not everyone will be aware of ET during that time.

sleeper is under the rules of free will just like everyone else. That he was allowed to see a bigger part of his true nature, is a testament to those who care for him.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join