It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Love is the Ticket

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I thought I'd post this dead sea scroll fragment which speaks of apocalyptic giants.

The Book of Enoch

www.ibiblio.org...

Ena I iii

13. [They (the leaders) and all ... of them took
for themselves]
14. wives from all that they chose and
[they began to cohabit with them and to defile
themselves with them];
15. and to teach them sorcery and [spells and
the cutting of roots; and to acquaint them
with herbs.]
16. And they become pregnant by them and
bo[re (great) giants three thousand cubits high ...]

The Book of Enoch also speaks of "The Sphere of the Earth" ...Now how the heck could Enoch have known Earth to be a sphere?

Here's a famous scroll also from Qumran:

en.wikipedia.org...

The Testament of Amram (2nd century BC) is the name assigned to one of the Dead Sea Scrolls (4Q535, Manuscript B). It is related to the Watchers:

Enoch: "I saw Watchers in my vision, the dream-vision. Two men were fighting over me ... holding a great contest over me. I asked them, 'Who are you, that you are thus empowered over me?' They answered, 'We have been empowered and rule over all mankind.' They said to me, 'Which of us do you choose to rule you?' I raised my eyes and looked. One of them was terrifying in his appearance, like a serpent, his cloak, many-colored yet very dark. ... And I looked again, and in his appearance, his visage like a viper. ... I replied to him, 'This Watcher, who is he?' He answered, 'This Watcher ... his three names are Belial and Prince of Darkness and King of Evil.' I said (to the other Watcher), 'My lord, what dominion (have you?)' He answered, 'You saw (the viper), and he is empowered over all Darkness, while I (am empowered over all Light.) ... My three names are Michael, Prince of Light and King of Righteousness.'" (translation Prof. Robert Eisenman)

Amram, of course, is said to be Moses' father. Well, according to the bible anyway. In truth, the entire bible prior to Moses is a retelling of egyptian stories, by Moses/Akenaten. He knew that papyrus and brick would be still be eradicated so he hid the stories of the kings of egypt in the torah which told the story of the Israel tribes he took custody of.

Moses' biblical father is given as Amram (Am-RA) but really it is Amenhotep III who is Moses' father. Amenhotep III, the actual father of Moses is the biblical Solomon.

Also, Akenaten's older brother Crown Prince Tuthmose, mysteriously disappears from the records. This is because he was killed or more correctly assasinated when Akenaten was young. This is why Akenaten was hidden away (in the reeds, so to speak) from assassins until old enough to become co-regent and then Pharaoh. Hence the story about the baby in the reeds who is found by an egyptian princess. In fact, Moses' mother hid him away. Miriam in the bible is analgous to Tiye, Akenaten/Moses' mother. In reality she did not exist but Akenaten painted her into his torah as a small girl, his sister, who saves his life.

en.wikipedia.org...

Crown Prince Tuthmose (or, more accurately, Djehutymos) was the eldest son of pharaoh Amenhotep III, who lived during the Eighteenth dynasty of Egypt. He disappears from the public records appears to have died some time during the third decade of his father's reign--or fairly late in Amenhotep III's kingship.[1] His younger brother Amenhotep then succeeded to the throne instead.

Good site below with Akenaten pictures and history, some of it wrong. Notice that the stupid idea of Akenaten being disabled or having marfan's syndrome is wrong as natural style masks and sculptures show him to be a normal handsome man. In truth he was very adept and very able, but a man of few words. Hence the legend of Moses who needed his brother Aaron to speak for him. In reality, Moses was simply the quiet smart one.

www.deepfly.org...

[edit on 17-11-2006 by smallpeeps]

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 04:42 PM
link   
The Book of Enoch also speaks of "The Sphere of the Earth" ...Now how the heck could Enoch have known Earth to be a sphere?

Even in Antiquity, educated people knew that the Earth was approximately spherical.

Aristotle summarized the (correct) evidence by BC 350 or thereabouts.

See here, en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by mbkennel
Even in Antiquity, educated people knew that the Earth was approximately spherical.

Yes, you are correct. I just threw that comment in there for personal reasons. The book of enoch predates the biblical canon with the information of earth's roundness yet it is hidden for the most part. My comment you quoted is a non-sequitor and I should just edit it out, but am too lazy/disinterested.

But the refrence to the nephilim in the book of enoch looks much more raw with words like herbs and all that doesn't it? I've always enjoyed reading that book and have wondeed why it's hidden from most Christians.

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I orginally sent this to smallpeeps as U2U, but he has encouraged me to share this with everyone--perhaps other's might be able to add, comment, or question my own "truths".

I use the word "mystical encounter" because I do not wish to break the forum rules reguarding "illicit substances" (which are IMO perfectly safe and condoned by Shamans the world over)..

Here you guys go:

I've had many mystical experiences, and after reading your waring about the upcoming hardships for our planet--I felt obliged to say thank you and share a little of what I have been revealed (as I belive we all have a piece of the puzzle)...

1. We are all ONE. What I mean by this is that there is only "ONE" at the highest level. "It" always, will, and also never existed in the first place. It's infinite in the macro as well as the micro.

Imagine every angle of perception all the way from entire star clusters down to the smallest atomic particles...each being printed on a transparency sheet. Each sheet is stacked on top of one another, simultaneously playing it's scene. Each human life that ever is, could, would, has..also is in there.

2. 2012 all secrets will be revealed. I don't know how, and I don't know why--but it was revealed that there will be a BIG event in Jerusalem, on the Temple Mount. Millions, perhaps billions of people will pilgramage there for this event--what was described as "the revealing of all truths".

3. I belive that you are God, as much as I am--and that God is a term that we ought to give to the creative force that expresses itself (good and bad) in all possible/infinite combinations.

4. The infinite must include the finite, otherwise it would not be infinite. This is where our individual consciousness come into play. We litterally are the fininite expression in so many ways--in order for "God" to experience all the sensations and experiences of "Human Life"

5. The most valuable resource on Earth is the biologicial. I don't know where this idea came from, but it bolted into my head just days ago. If an advanced culture came here--sure, the natural resources are nice but actual sentient beings with diverse DNA that can be studied and manipulated is a far, far bigger prize (especially to travel so far...)

6. I do not see myself living the way I am now in 2012. I either belive I'll somehow "transcend" into a new real of reality around me in some way (technical, litteral, or metaphorical)...

7. In order for Earth to ever be habitable in 100 years from now, 3/4 of the world will have to be eliminated. Somehow. This was also revealed to me in a mystical encounter.

8. ET's will come out in the public..very, very soon. I belive this will be done to try and "unite" us. Instead of seeing yourself as an American, Brit, German...I think the plan is to try and make us realize how similar we all are, and that we above all else and first and foremost are "Humans".

I think this near-immient contact ties into your revelations about increased sightings. I think they are trying to sort of get a general idea who's mentally on the right track. Also, contact w/ETs would put a great strain on world religions...This could also be planned...

Thank you for your post...It makes sense to me why my gut instinct is directing me away from all the "thing-fettishes" we Americans have. The materialism and lack of altruism is truly alarming. The true things in this life that are worth anything are the experiences and memories you collect. Because I firmly belive that in my dying moments my last thought won't be about the kickass house im dying in...it'll be of the faces of those that I loved.

You can't take it with you (your material wealth)...but the memories you create are forever.

-MystikMushroom

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by MystikMushroom
The true things in this life that are worth anything are the experiences and memories you collect. Because I firmly belive that in my dying moments my last thought won't be about the kickass house im dying in...it'll be of the faces of those that I loved.

You can't take it with you (your material wealth)...but the memories you create are forever.

Thanks for your outstanding comments MystikMushroom. What you said above is true on so many levels. And yes, even through many rebirths, we do not lose our memories, but sadly that also includes the evil deeds of the past for which we have been absolved. Although the bible says these are put far away from us by God's mercy, they are still reminders of the rough road some people have walked to find the Creator.

I would also like to comment on illicit substances. There is only one which I use, and it's legal in the state I live. I did '___' once by accident (friend dosed me without my knowing). Other than that, my mind is clear. I don't eat red meat anymore and am considered sane and able to carry out a fairly technical job. Just wanted to clarify that for all since MM brought it up. Thanks very much to those who can intelligently contribute to this thread.

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Smallpeeps,

Good run of the mill science fiction story, the aliens biting the heads off and all that* Their is a lot of LOVE going on there from the superior beings* It seems like they or you or you and they or you are they is saying the exact same thing religion has always said, believe in my gods and the words of my gods or they will kill you! Love or be murdered,,,,

I have one question for you and I am sorry if it has previously been asked and answered,,, Why do you have faith that the beings you claim to be in communication with are on the "good side" ? Why do you just believe them ? Could they not be lying to you? Every grimoire on evocation that exist has stern warnings for protecting yourself from careless communication with "spirits", because they do not always have your best interest at heart*

I for one will never believe in higher beings so called that advocate murder, so I will remain with the "left behind" truly loving them and trying to save their lives while not trying to sell the brooklyn bridge to them*

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Smallpeeps I think something about you're talking about must be true, considering all the information available about communication with those beings, whoever they are. Since I think your point is pretty clear, I'll ask you about some questions to see how all the information about the UFO matter fits here.

1) Who are the known "greys" reported for so many people? Are they the ones communicating with you?

2) Same question, about the "reptilian" beings reported.

3) What about all the supposed alien spacecraft crashing on Earth, what's going on with that?

4) Is the US gov. in touch with all this information?

5) Can you please give us the more detailed data about how all process here on Earth will be?

6) Do you think there's a possibility that it could be some kind of mind manipulation where you're the victim?

Thanks in advance.

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I look foward to your answers to Jackhills question and my own as well* I too have expierenced "grey contact" in a state of sleep paralysis* But thats all it was* Its a primitive form of the Buddhist Tupa: Your mind manufactures a hologram of a sort from a image stored on the backburners of your subconcious, and projects it out into your environment while you are in the state of sleep paralysis* Since "greys" are a modern archetype, many people manifest them, its not unusual at all*

I like bringing the nephillim in, it's getting good: people seem to have hooked onto these biblical giants lately* The nephillim were probably the blessed "sons of god", sons of the line of Abraham, whom god favored, but had illegal intercourse with the "daughters of men," or daughters of the line of Cain, who had lost favor in the eyes of the tribal god Yahwe* Either that or they were the products of Angel/Human sweet love

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spores From Space
I have one question for you and I am sorry if it has previously been asked and answered,,, Why do you have faith that the beings you claim to be in communication with are on the "good side" ? Why do you just believe them ? Could they not be lying to you? Every grimoire on evocation that exist has stern warnings for protecting yourself from careless communication with "spirits", because they do not always have your best interest at heart*

First, it is important that while I type in this thread here, that persons reading feel free to believe me a completely deluded moron. This will retain the rule of free will.

I do not care to convince anyone, nor do I want anything from this. I have written here what I have written and I think the data is enough to open some eyes. Additionally, if anyone would like to meet me personally, I am certain that after doing so, they would have very few questions for me. In person I am far more persuasive than in word. Just U2U me and I'll give you directions to meet me.

Now to answer your question, please understand that I must not discuss any methods. I can tell you what I do NOT do. I do not sit in a circle with other people. I do not use implements or ingredients or rituals or spells. The channel is love, pure and simple. You have rightly asked, "How do you know you are not being misled?" and the only answer I can honestly give you is "Because I did not seek this information." ...It would be more correct to picture Joseph Smith with the Urrim and the Thummim if you want to understand how I am doing this. But then, that won't help because Joseph Smith also had to be able to have people disbelieve him.

This is important because it has also been revealed to me that the LDS is the most rightly aligned church. Now I have never been inside a Mormon church in my life, but I do know that they are good people at the core. All these people called Mormons know that they will fight through the final war and they are ready.

But notice how I am not really answering your question here? The prophet of the LDS church still was made to provide his information in a way that allowed him to look really stupid to those without eyes. So must it be in this case also, although I know nothing about Mormonism, I use the example for clarification and also to raise the point. Also I am being told to learn more about the LDS church. It is said that Mormons are told to ask themselves if the testament of their prophet is true and if they feel a burning in their breast, then this is evidence for them. Let's say that the evidence I recieved burning in my own breast is entirely motivated by love and rings with a tone that I know only to be good.

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by JackHill
Smallpeeps I think something about you're talking about must be true, considering all the information available about communication with those beings, whoever they are. Since I think your point is pretty clear, I'll ask you about some questions to see how all the information about the UFO matter fits here.

1) Who are the known "greys" reported for so many people? Are they the ones communicating with you?

2) Same question, about the "reptilian" beings reported.

3) What about all the supposed alien spacecraft crashing on Earth, what's going on with that?

4) Is the US gov. in touch with all this information?

5) Can you please give us the more detailed data about how all process here on Earth will be?

6) Do you think there's a possibility that it could be some kind of mind manipulation where you're the victim?

Thanks in advance.

1 - No, I haven't asked about them but I do believe there is a connection between so-called "demons" and aliens. As for grey or nordics or all that, I have neither seen any of these nor do I really care to see them or ask about them. A friend and I walked up a very large mountain recently, said to inhabited by spirits. She saw an invisible little girl who followed us up the mountain where there was another man, a guardian. I could not see any of these beings, not having eyes to see. The point is, if I am not interested in greys, it's reasonable to assume I'll not see one. Plus, I have been told that these beings cannot approach me. That's fine with me.

2 - I am told quite plainly that the reptilians do not exist. Thought forms is what they are, but there are no lizard people. I had never seen one but it does surprise me to learn that they are a chimerical fabrication designed to mislead. Again, I really don't care, but I asked and this was the answer: Reptilians don't exist and people are fools for thinking so. Concentrate on your own beating heart and the personal acts engendered within. Stop wasting time worrying about imaginary monsters lurking behind your back.

3 - Yes aliens are landing at a certain rate and interacting with the humans who have sold their souls or otherwise made a deal for power, as mentioned in the RA material. I am sure they interact with humans in a benevolent way also but mostly negative. Good aliens use channels more than bodily appearance because it's less risky for free will, or so I am told. I don't ask too many questions about aliens anyway. You need to look backward in time, not forward, to comprehend what's coming.

4 - When I began finding all this out, I was told that less than ten people on Earth have the full picture, and even those few are still being managed as to what they know. Most persons in government are truly frightened and they combat this fear by directed work or by shutting it out. Imagine playing chess while knowing there's an invisible hand which can move your piece back to it's spot if they don't like the move you made. How would you proceed? Surely you'd have a pretty shaky hand moving the pieces.

5 - As quoted from the RA material in this thread, the Earth will be transformed. In a way, we will become entirely "alien" to ourselves as we are now. Imagine your body underwater, but still able to breath wonderfully. Every step you take on the seabed allows you to jump several feet in the air. You are bounding along, but it's not the sea in front of you, it's a green lush garden, and all you feel radiating outward from that "octopus's garden" is pure welcomeness and harmony. This is a basic approximation. It'll be pure bliss for a thousand years or so, but the very physiology of us will be altered as will the nature of Earth. Earth will be altered beyond what we can imagine, for the good. Oh and there will be TWO suns in the sky.

6 - Naturally a person must worry about this. In my case, I simply read books and meditate. I make no grasping motions toward power over others nor toward forbidden or unknown data. I hold my integrity higher than anything else and my personal friends will confirm this. I have never been a UFOligist nor have I been interested in the Jews or Hebrew except to end up sounding like an anti-semite on ATS when I have commented about the zionist moves in the mid-east over this century. BUT those same persons will note a distinct change in my words from this point forward. I can only say that I do not seek any of this but it has been given to me so I am placing it in the forum which I have the most respect for, Above Top Secret.

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by smallpeeps

4 - When I began finding all this out, I was told that less than ten people on Earth have the full picture, and even those few are still being managed as to what they know. Most persons in government are truly frightened and they combat this fear by directed work or by shutting it out. Imagine playing chess while knowing there's an invisible hand which can move your piece back to it's spot if they don't like the move you made. How would you proceed? Surely you'd have a pretty shaky hand moving the pieces.

If you guys watched the "UFO The Greatest Story Ever Denied" movie then around minute 58' some guy will tell you that there are 38 Levels above Top Secret! The highest is called COSMIC. And he sais that only about 25 people on Earth have that level or know what that level is hiding. And no president has had that level. Eisenhower was the closest.

38 levels above Top Secret... I think we here are only at level 1. There must be alot of information to hide if you need 38 levels.

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I couldn't sleep tonight so I stayed up and did this graphic. I'll probably do more of these because it's easier to describe stuff visually.

Ask yourself why, if so much depends upon pre-history in the supposed bible story, why aren't people encouraged to know more about prehistory?

I am using the term prehistory to describe anything prior to 580 bc when the temple was destroyed. Most Christians are in the dark when looking farther back than that. Ever wonder why that is?

The family unit is the single most powerful force for humanity's advancement. It is also the tool by which humans are grasped and turned into mindless consumers. A family can be used to dull people or beat them down emotionally more easily and so evil is content to use family relations to break humans down.

But, when a family is united in worshipping the original Creator, then there is no limit to the good they can do.

This was Moses/Akenaten's message to his people and to the world: Your family is the center of the universe because it is the complete representation of God. God is not manlike alone, he is also comprised of all aspects of female beings as well. God is comprising both genders and all ages, and this idea is most correctly understood in the human family unit.

United in such worship, a family can transcend their own circle and unite with other families. This was Moses' message though it needed to be watered down and mixed with blood to survive this long. If you think Tut's tomb was opened by sheer chance, you should look more closely.

[edit on 18-11-2006 by smallpeeps]

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 09:19 AM
link   
smallpeeps, sure would love to meet you in person but unfortunately i live waaay out on the edge of the civilization...please U2U me if you ever plan a trip to Norway.

I´m curious about those few (less than 10) who are in the know. Do you have any further information about this persons like are there any specific reason why these are "selected" if they are selected at all. I assume they are since we´re all put here by design either by own will or ET´s will.

There´s just so much to think about here and yet most of it is not really relevant if true cause all you can do is to live your life as best as you can and then hope the numbers match up when the deadline approaches. For some odd reason i feel excited, like before christmas eve.

Thanks again for stepping up and sharing your thoughts

If you don´t mind me asking...how old are you? No need for specific year but are we talking 20´s, 30´s, 40´s or perhaps even older?

Thanks!

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 09:33 AM
link   
...and they are all good!

The underlying message here is Love. Regardless of any potential horrors, we all know that the only things in life that are certain are death and taxes. We all die (physically) so fearing how we die is a little pointless.

If this happened, you will be in one of three groups, the 10% that makes it, the 10% that fights and survives or the 80% that die.

Well the first group have reached spiritual advancement.

The second group experiences awesome things when the Earth settles and the world will be a fantastic place.

Everyone else, will die as they would anyway so nothing is different for them.

Where's the downside?

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by tomra
smallpeeps, sure would love to meet you in person but unfortunately i live waaay out on the edge of the civilization...please U2U me if you ever plan a trip to Norway.

Guaranteed.

I´m curious about those few (less than 10) who are in the know. Do you have any further information about this persons like are there any specific reason why these are "selected" if they are selected at all. I assume they are since we´re all put here by design either by own will or ET´s will.

Imagine if you will, a bicycle, which has two handlebars. Now imagine the body of an entity which has ten arms. What kind of bicycle would it ride? You might say that it would simply ride a normal bicycle and need only two of its arms, leaving the rest free for other pursuits, --but really, isn't the best part of bike-riding the thrill of involving all of your limbs/tools? Surely the mind con conjure a Dr. Suess-like ten-handled bicycle which might be ridden? ...Okay so essentially, these less than ten people are serving as the grips by which the handlebar of the Earthly bicycle is steered. Oh, and the person riding has multiple personalities meaning that aliens are both good and bad and some hands wants to pull the machine left while others pull to the right. The road leads to paradise for anyone able to hang onto the spokes.

There´s just so much to think about here and yet most of it is not really relevant if true cause all you can do is to live your life as best as you can and then hope the numbers match up when the deadline approaches. For some odd reason i feel excited, like before christmas eve.

You should.

If you don´t mind me asking...how old are you?

Stated in the first post, 33 trips round the sun. But then, Pink Floyd says no one flies around the sun, so what do I know?

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Prote
The second group experiences awesome things when the Earth settles and the world will be a fantastic place.

Yes but to use your own words, the "settling" of Earth makes one wonder what could cause Earth to be unsettled.

Where's the downside?

There is none Prote. Except living in pain without knowing how to escape (if desired). Whereas I didn't see your movie, I remember flicking past it on the way up the dial toward Antiques Roadshow. Didn't you travel on a beam of light? I am told by my source that this is actually an excellent way to travel and in the new world, such travel will be permitted in a certain way.

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by smallpeeps

Originally posted by Prote

Yes but to use your own words, the "settling" of Earth makes one wonder what could cause Earth to be unsettled.

Well, I believe that everything vibrates, including all that we think is inanimate. The Earth would store the energy or some of it and there is a lot of negativity here and has been for a long time. Where does all that energy go? The Earth will have to shed it at some point.

Where's the downside?

There is none Prote. Except living in pain without knowing how to escape (if desired).

But if you love unconditionally, this wouldn't be the case. (as far as I know)

Didn't you travel on a beam of light? I am told by my source that this is actually an excellent way to travel and in the new world, such travel will be permitted in a certain way.

Yes, except you don't need mirrors.

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Smallpeeps, I enjoy your writings, but I've become
a little confused.
It seems that pursuit of a goal in materialism could
be deemed a waste or a healthy way to pass your
time here on Earth.

The billions of people who will never know that 2012
may have a significance, are doomed if they fall foul
to the escalating cynicism and begin to not look for a
faith.

I do truly try to do, what I consider my best, and yet
this may not be enough.
It may even be on a technicality, a murderer has a
better chance of getting onto the spaceship than a person
who... let's say helps others but has a gambling weakness
or enjoys nights out at his favourite bar!

Hmm... my way or byway it seems.
Well, it looks like I'm now and always have been doomed
to stay here during the ravishing of this planet.
Crikey! I wonder if a sheep sounds like this in it's meadow.

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by IronMan
It seems that pursuit of a goal in materialism could
be deemed a waste or a healthy way to pass your
time here on Earth.

Yes, people can spend their life however they like. One man may see material stuff as something to be chased, collected, negotiated and even sell his soul for. Another man might see the same material stuff as superflous trinkets. It all depends on how you look at it.

I do truly try to do, what I consider my best, and yet
this may not be enough.
It may even be on a technicality, a murderer has a
better chance of getting onto the spaceship than a person
who... let's say helps others but has a gambling weakness
or enjoys nights out at his favourite bar!

Don't be so hard on yourself, Iron Man. Drinking and gambling are what they are, but more important is ensuring that these distractions don't cost a man his family. The family is the key, and in answering your question I would say that we are judged very simply on our relationships with family members primarily. Having a drink or playing some slots can be easily forgiven if a man cares for his responsibilites and does so in love.

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 10:19 PM
link   
smallpeeps...

So I guess my plan to dig my own "hatch" (ever watched Lost?) in the woods and stocking it with food, medical supplies...ect isn't actually a half-bad idea?

All my friends laughed at me for buying a IIa Kevlar vest last month...but i have a feeling i might be living in that thing sooner rather than later

I keep a bug-out-bag in my car with GPS, tent, tarps...anything I think I might need if an egress into the wilderness is called for. . .

In addition to becoming more full of LOVE--I would also like to add that all of us need to start watching our THOUGHTS . . . I *do* belive in a collective unconscious, and it's been getting more and more apathetic and hate-filled latley.

Coincidences and "novelty" are on the rise. I'm starting to see all kinds of "odd" signs that somthing HUGE is happening to this world.

Keep your thoughts pure, directed, and on the "prize".

We as a species will survive whatever is to come, just remember that.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join