It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you think the Human race is ready for E.T.?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by RiotComing
Probed, I appreciate where you are coming from, but perhaps you are being overly pessimistic. For me, the Disclosure Project has pretty much all the evidence you need,

I don't need any evidence at all to believe aliens are here. I saw two huge ufos recently as well. However what I am saying is that there is no scientific proof that aliens exist.

There are pictures of Christ popping up everywhere too. I saw a photo of Jesus that turned up in an ultra sound of a fetus as well. Prophet Yaheweh summons ufos frequently. There's numerous reports of people summoning ufos simply by wishing one to appear. I talked to a woman who said her daughter controlled a ufo by telling it which way to fly. It was connected to her mind.

But our world does not have real hard proof that aliens are real. Non believers can still mock us all and they have the hardcore scientific community to back them up. Even an owner of this site called the ufo section 'crap' in a recent podcast I believe. There's just no cold hard proof that aliens exist. Ufo's are not proof of aliens either I believe.

edit: Also the governments don't tell the truth, so no matter what documents they hand over you can be certain they are not the truth. Our government here paid people to create ufos for the media to broadcast as factual. No doubt there has been good reason for governments to do that for many years. It's possibly a psychological manipulative trick to control humanity someway. Like Reagan stated that maybe we need the threat of an alien invasion to create peace on earth. Perhaps that's the reasoning behind the creation of ufos by governments ?

So videos of ufos or government and official testimonies mean very little and are not conclusive proof that aliens are here. In fact I believe they are disinformation designed to lead people away from the aliens that are already here.

Reagan gives good reason for ufos (5th file down)

[edit on 12-11-2006 by probedbygrays]

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 02:12 AM
link   
We should be wondering why there is such secrecy about aliens? Why? "Because their existence would be shocking?" That's not enough reason to hide them from us. And why have they, themselves, remained hidden from us for so long, at least on a large scale? There must be some kind of secret(s) that we aren't supposed to know, other than "the existence of aliens would be shocking to us."

Troy

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Easy Answer.
NO!

Religous factions would be up in arms.
It would put to death Islam, Christianity and all other religions.

Religion is so ignorant of the truth, that if aliens came to earth they'd probably STILL deny them.

I hope aliens do make contact, because removing Religion on earth is one key obstacle to peace we need to achieve.

L3X

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
I'm Catholic. If I were to be told there are ET's among us, i would ask myself:

Who created them? Must have been the same God that created us.
Will they hurt us? They have been around for centuries and no harm has come to humans, why now?
At my age, could i deal with such a blow?
Heck, yes, i've dealt with worse.

It sure wouldnt make me think differently about anything. Well, maybe going out late to my backyard at night.
And maybe installing a low peep hole so i can squat down and see who's knocking at the door. (i hear they're small).

and if they have another conception of "GOD" ?

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by bufordny
I believe there are ET's all over the universe, but we are still to violent to deal with.

I believe they are watching us and see how we progress as a species.

A science experiment.

hmmm so essentially we're someones "ant farm".

rofl yeah i cant say i disagree with that all that much, some huge intergalactic zoo...just a bunch of monkeys flingin poo and giving the bird.

eh, id love to know but im not sure humanity as a whole is ready. we cant even get along with each other, how would we get along with the rest of the galaxy/universe?

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 05:48 AM
link   

I believe the reason world governments are suppressing this information is because those in control are aliens themselves. The Reptilian blue bloods are no doubt desperate to keep us in the dark as long as possible.

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by hilroy
I think the governments of the world should just say "Aliens are real, these are their intentions (basic info) that is all" and let the public digest that info for a while.

I agree. I'm ready. I've been ready for 40 years.

I think the world could handle it. I think the world SHOULD know. And if we are being used as a food source for aliens, we should know that too.

Originally posted by cybertroy
We should be wondering why there is such secrecy about aliens? Why?

Because there is something evil about them or because they are from our own dismal future and the knowledge of that would change us and therefore change the future ...

I am of the opinon that they are time trippers from our own future and that they are studying their own past.

Originally posted by Agit8dChop

WHY? The existence of aliens wouldn't change the fact that God is real. It wouldn't change the fact that Christ came to save humanity. It wouldn't change the reality of the spirit world.

I guess people might start to think that some of their favorite religious figures might have been aliens or something. But if you look at what the aliens probably look like (greys) there doesn't seem to be much of a chance that we could confuse them with humans.

Originally posted by probedbygrays
humans ... are quite against the idea that aliens should be our friends.

'Friends' don't sneek around in the dark watching you for centuries. 'Friends' don't steal you and do painful and frightening experiments on you. You are right, I do not believe 'aliens' are here to be friends. The world is ready to know they are real, but the truth about them must be told ... they sneek around; they steal humans and do painful and frighteing experiements on them; they have an agenda.

[edit on 11/12/2006 by FlyersFan]

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 06:47 AM
link   
BEcause it would prove that there is another life out there,
that we are not gods creation...
did god create aliens as well?
What about jesus?

Did he die for the aliens sins too?

Aliens would prove god didnt create man...

That big star they followed when jesus was born, could of been a UFO in the sky.

Have you rod ' God was an astronaut '
great book,

IE Moses climbing the moutnain and declaring the rules for man..

a chariot of fire descended from the heavens behidn a mountain,
the sky lit up and a being emerged on the top, and declread the 10 commands

could just as likely been an alien craft.

Id beleive in Aliens and another life out there, before I beleived in God and religion.

Maybe God... is the alien mankind speaks about?

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Because it would prove that there is another life out there,

So what? That doesn't change that God created life.

that we are not gods creation, did god create aliens as well?

God is the author of all life - us and alien.

What about jesus?

What about Him? This doesn't change that he came here to save souls. It doesn't change his divine nature. It doesn't change his mission.

Did he die for the aliens sins too?

EXCELLENT question!! My husband and I have had this talk a few times. Did Christ save alien souls, as well as human, when he came? That is something interesting, eh?? Are they in need of saving? Are they not save-able? Do aliens have souls? Christ only can die once and he chose to die as a human so are humans higher up on the spiritual plane than aliens, or are the aliens higher up and not in need of saving??? MANY questions. GREAT question Agit8dChop! In our home we have pondered it a few times.

Aliens would prove god didnt create man...

And they might not be able to prove this either. God can create many things in many different ways. He can move one species to create another and have His wish to create man filled that way. It doesn't matter if God spot zapped up by making Adam and Eve or if we are evolved from space microbes. Our being here was the Will of God. How He made things happen in order for us to become what we are ... well ... that's His business.

But you are right that it COULD shake the faith of some who are rock solid on the Adam and Eve thing. Either that or their brains could pop.

That big star they followed when jesus was born, could of been a UFO in the sky.

I have read theologicans and scientists both feel that the star was in the sky for two years. This was most likely a supernova or something like it. If you read scripture it says that the 'wise men from the east' found the Christ child in a house with His mother. It didn't say anything about them coming to a stable. Christ was no longer a baby by the time the 'wise men' showed up. The preparations and the journey could have taken up to two years. Also - Herod ordered all Jewish children under the age of 2 to be killed. He knew that the signs had been there for two years.

I think it was a supernova because a UFO wouldn't have been hanging in the sky for two years.

Have you rod ' God was an astronaut ' great book,

YES! I agree. Very interesting.

Moses ... could just as likely been an alien craft.

There are a lot of things in history and the bible that could have been alien. They also could have been heavenly. They also could have been politics in motion. They also could have been mental disorders. They could have been a lot of things.

Maybe God... is the alien mankind speaks about?

I've had two spiritual 'close enounters' with God. Absolute and overwhelming. Majestic. HUGE. I can't stress the HUGE and MAJESTIC part enough. God is real. I know my typing this paragraph won't convince you, but God is real and knows exactly what is going on here ... even down to our thoughts and feelings. I know God is real and involved in our lives. These were spiritual encounters within my soul ... lifting out myself AND a serious message within myself. There is no question as to the author of these two happenings. I can't realy describe them.

MY OPINION (not that anyone cares) is that God uses whatever God wants in order to make things happen. He could have used aliens to create the life that He wanted on Earth. He could have used Evolution. He could have used ANYTHING because He's God and can do whatever He wants to set things in motion the way He wants to.

[edit on 11/12/2006 by FlyersFan]

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 08:28 AM
link   
"Ready or Not - Here We Come!"

Heheheheheheh.

It is kind of like and hide and seek isn't it?

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 08:38 AM
link   
the thing is but, since the time of god..there have been thousands of sightings, suspected abductions and all that mumbo jumbo happenin all ove rthe world.

how many people have seen jesus wlaking about?
or see a heavenly event that wasnt science

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Easy Answer.
NO!

Religous factions would be up in arms.

Religion is so ignorant of the truth, that if aliens came to earth they'd probably STILL deny them.

I hope aliens do make contact, because removing Religion on earth is one key obstacle to peace we need to achieve.

Interesting. How do we assume Religion wasn't brought to the Human Species my the EBEs who genetically introduced the Human Race to this Planet.

As someone suggested somewhere, is religion designed to control the Human Race. Realizing the above may be nothing more than frictionless-fiction, but open minds may not be so sure.

Can't Swear on it, but the more one get's involved with UFO/EBE research the more one can see possibilities in the book.

Dallas

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Hi Hilroy,
I wonder if its a case of are ETs ready for us?
You only have to look at some of the other alien threads on ATS to find many people would give them a somewhat less than friendly reception.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

To paraphrase JFK:
Ask not weather humans are ready for ET,ask if ET is ready for humans!

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 10:50 AM
link   
The terribly one sided Brookings report stated that people would stop obeying politicians and churches .There would be mass panic,total collapse of society infrastructure (as people would stop going to work,paying taxes ect.) and after the subsidence of all this hysteria ,a general feeling of apathy,fear and hopelesness.
I truly feel this report is (mostly)cynicaly prejudiced and wrong.It was written over 50 years ago and is probably still clinged to by owners of the truth regarding disclosure.
Out of the global population,it is now said that people who scoff and pour derision on the UFO subject are now in the minority.I think half the people of the world already know and the other half do not want to know(wilfull ignorance) .
As for political prejudice about disclosure of this subject,they fear loss of power,collapse of the stock market and a disregard for nationality (as everyone slowly realises we are all the same species)
Ruling by fear is now prevalent in politics and an attempt will be made to demonise non humans ,but it is far more likely that if a civilisation is sufficiently advanced technologically, then it will also be advanced ethicaly and moraly(benevolent not malevolent)
As for nonhumans themselves,they would probably not want us off planet yet as in the last few hundred years ,through sucessive wars ,we have murdered over 70 million of our own kind!.They probably view us as homicidal little monkeys (but with potential)
Cheers Karl

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 11:10 AM
link   
No we are not ready.
We cannot get with each other.

We are a race that kills and enslaves a lot of other species because we think we are better.
What if ET is superior and has the same idea?

We are a species that attacks and hates others of the same species just because of their colour, race, religion, sex, smell even what team you support.

What chance of an understanding relationship with a species we dont know anything about?

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Allah the moon god
No we are not ready.
We cannot get with each other.

We are a race that kills and enslaves a lot of other species because we think we are better.
What if ET is superior and has the same idea?

We are a species that attacks and hates others of the same species just because of their colour, race, religion, sex, smell even what team you support.

What chance of an understanding relationship with a species we dont know anything about?

Well put moon god dude.
It seems that although we think of our species as really clever,in reality we are driven by pretty darned primitive instincts-especially on the geo political stage...

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 11:42 AM
link   
We have been ready for a long long time. After all look at all the Hollywood movies churned out over the decades, Close Encounters, Independence Day, War of The Worlds, and looking back to the 50/60's you had The day The earth Stood Still, Invasion of The Flying Saucers, Invasion Of he Body Snatchers and so on. Many people now know what a Grey is. Even my Father would know that! I belive that these films are part of the attempt by Governments to condition us to the reality of Ailens. So how will contact be made?
I would love to think it would be a Hollywood style landing on the White House Lawn, but instead i think we will have an announcement by NASA/SETI of a signal being picked up. Would the world unite? Not sure. Given the violence committed by all sides in the Middle East in the name of religon i am unsure about that in the long term, it would really depend on what or who makes contact i guess. But for the first few days after Contact i think the world would be gathered round tv sets in awe of the events happening. What an exciting time that would be.
That's assuming they are friendly of course. But if they are not, well there is not an awful lot we can do about it.

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 11:46 AM
link   
As much as I'd like to have the existence of ufos and aliens admitted to, I don't think a lot of humans are ready for it. Religious extremist idiots would be labeling aliens as demons and infidels and looking for any chance to blow themselves up next to a ufo in Allah's name.

And think about the aliens. Looking at humans from the outside, would they really want wide open exposure to all the crazies out there? A human race that still isn't over it's primitive beliefs? Nah, if I were them I'd just wait till we either blow ourselves up or, a long shot here, evolve mentally, grow out of religious beliefs, and stop fighting amongst ourselves.

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Good point Wirral bagpuss!
The media machine has constantly assaulted us with the Idea of alien invasion.
Thats probably why we have threads like "whats the best way to kill a grey?"
Sigh.
Classic name BTW,It reminded me of the Immortal half man half biscuit line:
"It didn`t take much time convincing her,Baby I`m from the Wirral Peninsula."

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I really believe aliens have no need to worry about human attacks. I fully believe we are like ants compared to them. Would we be scared about a bunch of ants attacking us? No. We would just take out the bug spray!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join