It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you think the Human race is ready for E.T.?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I can't remember where I saw it but Jim Marrs made a statement regarding disclosure and IMO, it says it all....

"If it was just about them (aliens), it would have come out long ago. It's way bigger than that, it's really more about us".

Or something to that effect. If I can find it again, I will post a link.

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Wow Prote.. that's a really interesting quote.. I gotta research that..

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I found the link, it is in a trailer for Fastwalkers, it's only a couple of minutes. I found it in a link from another thread.

Here's the trailer......the quote I quoted is near the end and I got it wrong but the premise right.

www.fastwalkers.com...

EDIT: Link

[edit on 14/11/06 by Prote]

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by enuffsed
Who would go back to work after an alien visitation.

People who like to keep their houses and 'eat'. Thats why we do it in the first place.

[edit on 14-11-2006 by Nygdan]

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

Originally posted by Masisoar
Who would go back to work after an alien visitation.

People who like to keep their houses and 'eat'. Thats why we do it in the first place.

Thanks for quoting me on something I never said.

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I am new here and have decided to jump right into your interesting topic. I don't know if the govenment has captured Aliens or any spacecrafts because they ain't saying one way or another. If they did collect bodys of the Aliens and if they have functional alien spacecraft it tell me a couple of things (A) The Aliens make mistakes . Just like us...? For them with all their superior knowledge, technology and experiences to have a blow out resulting in putting into our hands a new tech that we will use for weaponry was a critical mistake. I don't think so. I believe that these boys and girls (it's possible) are mentioned prominently in the one book that tells us who they are , where they came from and maybe even what they want, Goliath (and his tribe) very likely were the mutant offsprings of the 1/3 fallen Angels that were kicked out of the Hevenly realm. when Satan said he was taking over.Because of their superior strength wisdom and knowledge they were able to adapt and apparently prosper. Of course the decision to kick their butts down for us to deal with is the problem. Genesis has the full story. Remember if you actually check it out , the Angels are always referred to as "sons of God". At least that's what I believe.

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Didn't Jiom Marrs write a great book on the JFK murder. It seems that I read it. His research into that was way above most other theorists.

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by enuffsed
do people really believe that the world government is going to allow aliens here and collapse the economy on them. Who would go back to work after an alien visitation. Who could just return to there day to day humdrum life if aliens visited them.

thats the whole point.

IMO
whenever that time comes when "they" arrive.. we will be desperate and will accept the help from these beings. world terrorism will condition most minds to accept and not to fight back. Thats why we're gonna have the police state here and over most of the world. Thats why they're having the police raids at elementary school and middleschools around the country. we are being conditioned to accept authority, and not fight back.

And when "they" come.. they will be like saviors against our crazy world... and will save us with technology and even allow us to live forever. After all the death in the world, it will only be natural for the shocked people to accept this and even allow themselves to use the available advanced technology to clone ourselves into new immortal bodies.

this may not sound bad to some people.... "whats bad about cloning yourself into a new improved body with more amplified intelligence?"

well... the thing is... because we have a soul. and if you put you mind in a new body... you will become soulless...

and if you're soulless... you might as well be nothing. your are nothing but a controllable robot/slave. you may be super intelligent, and you can live forever..... but you'd still be limited, and you will never have love.

im sorry i went all out with this... but this is what i feel will happen.

i know it sounds gay to some people or whatever.... but love is very powerful. and not relationship love... unconditional love... this is something we have that some take for granted.
these people who want to control us, only want to turn us into them.... souless beings.

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Prote
I can't remember where I saw it but Jim Marrs made a statement regarding disclosure and IMO, it says it all....

"If it was just about them (aliens), it would have come out long ago. It's way bigger than that, it's really more about us".

Jim Marrs is an interesting character that has done a lot of good work. But I don't agree with him on this one. It is about the aliens ultimately and their agenda for us since ultimately they are calling the shots.

Yes there is humans involved and yes nobody either wants to face the ugly truth or let the truth get out to the masses re: what is really going on or about the question of reality and what it is for that matter.

How I understand it is this: if most people knew the truth about reality they would know that there is a matrix and our true aspect of existance (our souls), we have become estranged from.

But most people are not going to swallow that when they are more interested in watching the Simpson's on TV or the football game.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 05:14 PM
link   
When the aliens came to me it was quite an awesome experience and it seemed like they came from all directions at once. Things were seen in the sky and out in the yard looking through windows, and things began communicating telepathically with me and entering my dreams and obes. They kind of invaded my reality from every angle and there was no escape. They showed me how they can create religious experiences and also showed me their advanced technology. Basically they taught me how they control our reality from the most subtle dream level to the material things that happen around us.

I knew straight away that humans should not know about this control happening to them because it would shock them too much. The aliens too told me not to talk about it with anyone and for many years I didn't. When I did talk about it I found people were years away from understanding what the aliens were. They still thought aliens were beings from outer space who would give us new knowledge or help us in some ways, or they thought aliens were evil beings here to do us harm.

I stumbled upon the greatest secret in the world and learned how to physically enter the aliens realm. But I could see as soon as I went on the web that peoples minds in general are not ready to meet the aliens. In fact they are terrified of anything out of the norm. It's a great subject to argue about but that's as far as it goes.

[edit on 15-11-2006 by probedbygrays]

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join