It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America's Agony

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ViewFromTheStars

Real freedom is living for yourself and not living for the bankers.

Now then, I believe you agreed to this statement.

I also ask you this:

What happens when we DON'T have a choice but to live and submit to these 'bankers'?

You have to admit that our 'choices' shrink everyday and they have been shrinking for quite a long time now, greatly accelerated the last few years thanks to this war on 'terrorism'.

Well, I happen to beleive we all have far more choices than we realize... If there is a conpiracy in that regard, it's to make us BELIEVE we don't have choices. Through the media, the education system etc, that's pretty easy to do, and as long as it works on MOST people, that's good enough for "them", (whoever they are, if indeed they exist in any organised, non-systemic way).

That's not to say I don't see dangers ahead. The may well be a time when people ARE enslaved, but they will be chains they willingly accept, being told they are actually for thier own protection.

The threat? Privatised social security. It will be mooted as a way of solving the welfare crisis. it will lead to people being indebted to a single institution thatt combines heath insurance, mortgage lender, and unemployment benefit provider.... great, only don't expect them to "allow" you to be unemployed for very long, they'll soon find something for you to do....... you catch my drift? if anything like this is proposed, be very, very afraid.

[edit on 6-11-2006 by nowthenlookhere]

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I ask again:

"Me" earlier.

Oh, and BTW.. did the US citizens get to decide to have the "Federal Reserve Bank" start printing OUR money?

The answer is of course No but I want to know what you guys think about this. Why didn't the American people get the chance to make this decision?

I think 'certain people' took advantage of the fact that most Americans don't pay attention to stuff like this so it makes 'certain things' easy to conceal, no matter how big the choice is.

All in all, the Americans have themselves to blame for anything 'major and scarey' 'slipping' under their collective noses. A great delusion perhaps?

Is God allowing yet another 'delusion' because he's about to deliver yet another nation into judgement?

Food for thought.

[edit on 6-11-2006 by ViewFromTheStars]

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by orangetom1999

How many of us are so dumb we define what we know or think by some movie we have seen. We have no real original experiences of our own..only vicarious second hand movie experiences. This is not thinking or analyzing ..it is seduction by a "Parasite" to keep you in control. Television and radio are little different.

I have not read the entire thread yet, but I wanted to quote this before I did. I have felt this way for a long time. The American Badass, an image derived fom Hollywood/hell. We all think of our national image through glasses made by the media. Most Americans nowdays judge others on some kind of made for hollywood cool meter.

We are becoming less and less real, and more like how the controlers want us to be.
The banking parasite needs to be killed, and we need to become real humans again.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 04:01 PM
link   
The ones who control this world.

13 famillies, mainly rothschild, his familly started all this,
but it soon became 13, and their familly names are:

- Astor
- Bundy
- Collins
- DuPont
- Freeman
- Kennedy
- Li
- Onassis
- Reynolds
- Rockefeller
- Rothschild
- Russell
- Van Duyn

IF you want to save billions of lives, it is suggested to organise a militia
of about 5000 people, and attack the bohemian grove as all the 2000 or so
demons make their appearance there, sometime in jully. You take of the head of the serpent and you will destroy its body aswell. Attack the body, and it will only grow back.

This is of course a solution, I do not enforce it upon anyone, is is but an opinion. I do not proliferate any violent manifestations at this time, I would only strike if attacked. I believe in civil disobedience.

[edit on 6-11-2006 by Radekus]

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ViewFromTheStars

Real freedom is living for yourself and not living for the bankers.

Now then, I believe you agreed to this statement.

I also ask you this:

What happens when we DON'T have a choice but to live and submit to these 'bankers'?

You have to admit that our 'choices' shrink everyday and they have been shrinking for quite a long time now, greatly accelerated the last few years thanks to this war on 'terrorism'.

Re 13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And he gives to all, small and great, the poor and those who have wealth, the free and those who are not free, a mark on their right hand or on their brows;

Re 13:17 And that NO MAN MIGHT BUY OR SELL, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Substitue beast with 'bankers' and the first he with 'the bankers' and this verse will probably take on a whole new meaning for most of you.

Well I think part of this depends upon your relegious views. I personally believe in your quotes from revalation and that this is all a result of prophesy. So in a sense there is not much you can do do prevent it. The point I am not sure of is at what point the rapture will occur. Whether you believe or not the bottom line becomes the same you must prepare yourselves and your family. Strange how the government is now supporting and promoting that everyone have emergency supplies ready.

All conspiracy put aside we still live in a dangerous world it only makes sense to prepare yourself and your family. There are a few things you can do and all of them are easily attained no matter what your financial abilities. THis thread is not the place to discuss all the details, nor am I the foremoast expert but if you care to u2u me I will assist in any way possible.

Stock enough food and water for as long of a duration as you can 3-12 months worth.

Have a plan. What do to where to go etc.

Get your self out of debt at whatever the cost and buy only what you can afford to pay for with cash.

Begin saving and investing in tangible assests.

When you get rid of the credit cards and car payments its amazing how much extra money you actually have.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Radekus
This is of course a solution, I do not enforce it upon anyone, is is but an opinion. I do not proliferate any violent manifestations at this time, I would only strike if attacked. I believe in civil disobedience.

Now that sounds like the politically correct answer.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaginaryReality1984

Originally posted by chrisno1
I think magicmushroom is referring to the Jews!

Congratulations, you have just won the award for the most ignorant person on earth.
Expect your trophy soon, hopefully it will be in the form of a life long ban from ATS.

Actually, yes, right, the desired answer is the Jews!
It was posted by KnowItAll in this ATS Thread

Magicmushroom actually uses excerpts from the writings of this anti-semite John Kaminski.

The detective work is done. Now it's time to deny ignorance, and move along.

While the Conspiracy to remove the rights of the Poor and middle-class has always been the one Cause Major of the Elite, Capitalism has changed the ranks of their members from enthno-specific, or Country-specific people to any "pathological money manipulators" who seek power above all else.

edit to add bold.

[edit on 6-11-2006 by 2stepsfromtop]

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Immorality is the Parasite you are describing. It has led to the downfall of every great civilization. Greed and corruption are just symptoms. Immorality is the root cause. It will topple the Western World and the Dark Ages will be reborn under the Islamic Jihad and its iron rule. The light of day is always followed by darkness. If we survive as a species Morality will grow until it once again defeats the enemy and the whole process will be played out yet again. Love your brother and you can do no wrong. Hate your fellow man and reap the whirlwind. There WILL BE weeping and wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Don't waste your time hording gold. No one is going to trade food for little bits of pretty metal. Survival skills will be worth more to you than a trainload of gold. Learn to hunt, fish and grow crops from seed and you will be rich beyond measure.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 04:36 PM
link   
2steps, its not the jews although they are the ones who get the blame for much of this. And I have not taken anything from John Kaminski, and how does one become an anti semite by asking you to use your brain to work out who's controling the masses, those who seek to ruin America and break the will of the American people as they have done with others in the past. Many members have posted the answers to the questions.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Indirect, Your right but imorality is just but one of the weapons in the armoury of the parasite.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Photobug

Well I think part of this depends upon your relegious views. I personally believe in your quotes from revalation and that this is all a result of prophesy. So in a sense there is not much you can do do prevent it. The point I am not sure of is at what point the rapture will occur. Whether you believe or not the bottom line becomes the same you must prepare yourselves and your family. Strange how the government is now supporting and promoting that everyone have emergency supplies ready.

"So in a sense there is not much you can do do prevent it"

Well, if you believe in the 'same' God I do then you are right.. there is not much we can do about God's timing but I think it's important for people to have their sights on the REAL enemy so that you can make the correct choices especially concerning your soul. I for one will fight til' the bloody end and REFUSE to be deceived. If fighting the 'enemy' means fighting my own government, well, we shall see. I DEFINITELY will not be taking any 'mark' so that I can buy or sell. God makes it perfectly clear and draws a definite line in the sand on that one. When the day comes when we have to have a 'mark' to buy and sell anything then just go ahead starve me or guilotine me. I'm not going to trade my eternal soul for 'that'.

Like Job said:

Job 13:15 Though he slay me, yet will I trust in him: but I will maintain mine own ways before him.

And:

Mt 16:26 For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?

I don't know about you guys but I see the 'train' coming. It's been coming for along time and is it near? Who knows for sure but I'm not going to support the 'track layers' for this train before it gets here and I'm going to 'discern' the track layers for what they are.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 04:42 PM
link   
What others in the past are you referring to?

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by InDirectViolation
Immorality is the Parasite you are describing. It has led to the downfall of every great civilization. Greed and corruption are just symptoms. Immorality is the root cause. It will topple the Western World and the Dark Ages will be reborn under the Islamic Jihad and its iron rule. The light of day is always followed by darkness. If we survive as a species Morality will grow until it once again defeats the enemy and the whole process will be played out yet again. Love your brother and you can do no wrong. Hate your fellow man and reap the whirlwind. There WILL BE weeping and wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Don't waste your time hording gold. No one is going to trade food for little bits of pretty metal. Survival skills will be worth more to you than a trainload of gold. Learn to hunt, fish and grow crops from seed and you will be rich beyond measure.

Ok.. the Jew thing was a good one.

Direct, we sort of agree on this one but to me, immorality is just one of many wiles of the antichrist spirit and I think it's unwise to focus on just one. Keep them all in mind but I would be mindful where your focus is.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by magicmushroom
Indirect, Your right but imorality is just but one of the weapons in the armoury of the parasite.

You know what I HATE! .. Is when people, mainly ignorant jerks start threads that they give all these stupid riddles, they claim to know some extreme answer for all our problems.

Oooo there's a parasite. What ever, go home buddy, and take this BS nonsense with you.

Or better yet, since you baited everyone so well, instead of being a jerk about it, tell people about you damn parasite, this infection that has ruined the country and will conquer the world and ... yyaawwwnnn ... BS.. .ahem..

Seriously though, you don't know jack about anything buddy, go on claiming this stupid parasite story until someone gets the random guess right and you get your 5 seconds of absolute pleasure and maybe a good laugh. You think talking in riddles makes you sound intelligent, yet you could not be further from the truth, if anything it makes you sound like a teen who couldn't get a girl so he spent his time on the net baiting people on chat forums just to get a kick out of it.

Answer what the parasite is, or what ever you think it is, then grow up.

EDIT: to remove angry language.

[edit on 11/6/2006 by Rockpuck]

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Geez Rock,

Do you always take things so seriously? And besides.. the "riddle" gave us more 'topic latitude'.

I see alot of good coming out of this thread.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 05:15 PM
link   
No, I don't, I will on this thread how ever, if you want to make a game out of it that is what BTS is for. He intended a serious discussion and then went out of his was to sabotage the threads progress.
Great level of maturity.

What good do you see coming out of it? It has turned into a blame game of who f$^@ America.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by MasterJedi
Kinda vague... But I've started some anti-biotics and hopefully this will dispel any parasitic disease I may have picked up.

Me too. Mine says Jim Beam on the label. What does yours say?

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
No, I don't, I will on this thread how ever, if you want to make a game out of it that is what BTS is for. He intended a serious discussion and then went out of his was to sabotage the threads progress.
Great level of maturity.

What good do you see coming out of it? It has turned into a blame game of who f$^@ America.

Blaming something and simply trying to identify something are two different things. If the 'thing' we are trying to 'identify' is going to result in America's downfall well, hard to disassociate certain things.

I don't disagree with you completely about this being a game but it does contain alot of conspiratorial content that I think is suitable for ATS and it did start out as a riddle eh? Hard for something to NOT be a game when it starts out that way.

I for one shall continue to enjoy the musing and wonder what the REAL reason why this thread got under your skin Rock.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Masterjedi, Russia, France, Uk, Germany just to name a few.

Spiderj, I do not see those who cannot see as ingnorant or lazy, quite the opposite actually, we are all victims of the parasite and it is not easy to break free from its hold or see what it is doing. It is for the enlightened ones to spread the word and to help those who require help. Man will never be free whilst he is under economic and religeous control.

Those who control us have a massive battery of weapons to control us, from food, drugs, TV, radio, films, the papers, goverments, education, healthcare and each other just to name a few. They have made laws to control what we say and where we say it. They have made laws to protect themselves but they can use those laws to lock you and I up, a free mind is a dangerous mind. They seek to suck the life blood out of us all, they make war, they have been responsible for the deaths of hundreds of millions, they have no mercy or compassion. They will only stop when we the people stop them.

As I said before the parasite is spreading, its now in India, and China, it is moving into Eastern Europe and we the people are fighting our brothers and sisters in Iraq and Afganistan for the benefit of the parasite, to increase its power, wealth and control of more and more of the worlds population.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 05:24 PM
link   
A REMINDER TO ALL ...

This discussion IS in the ATS SkunkWorks forum, and perhaps a refresher is due for those who seem to have forgotten the premise upon which this forum was created.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

We certainly do not want to discourage the involvement of helpful critical analysis and skeptical thought, this will always be a very important part of collaboration on ATS. However, we will be strict in managing the tone and style of such exchanges. Please keep your critical involvement to helpful focus on issues, facts, and analysis of possibilities, and do not engage in disruptive character attacks, snipes, and insults in any way. Any such activity will result in a warning and removal of your post.

PLEASE focus your responses on the topic of discussion in a contributive manner, and REFRAIN from posting comments directed towards the thread author's OR other member's person or character !

THANK YOU!

... and Now, back to the topic of discussion ... America's Agony

[edit: bbcode]

[edit on 11/6/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join