It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America's Agony

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 10:47 AM
link   
America has been invaded, the invasion happened some time ago. America is just another country on a list of many that have been infected over the last thousand years. Whom you may ask is the invader, well their not Muslims, Nazis, Liberals, Republicans or Aliens. No this enemy is far ore insideous. It is a parasite that attaches itself to the country and its people.

America has been so thoroughly infected that it now faces economic collapse and war. The parasite knows this and will be soon moving on to find another victim to infect. The parasites hold on America is sucking the life out of the country, and its people are made to fight wars not of its own choosing, its people starve and are homeless, the people cannot see they are infected by the parasite .

The parasite spreads death and destruction to the host and and uses the host to infect others. Some have tried to fight the parasite but to little effect. Over the years the parasite has evolved inteligence and now has the means to protect iself from any attempt by the host to remove it before it has finished its task.

Like the aliens in the film independance day the parasite bleeds a country dry and leaves in its wake a broken and bankrupt land. The parasite is now looking for a new host, its work in America is almost done soon their will be nothing left to take.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Interesting little bit of thinking you have going on here. I have to ask you though, could you elaborate further? Maybe do a little more to discuss if this is a literal or symbolic parasite which has its hold on America.

Thank kindly.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Multi-nationals? industrial / procesed food producers?, Oil companies?, Burger chains?

Go on tell us!

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Kinda vague... But I've started some anti-biotics and hopefully this will dispel any parasitic disease I may have picked up.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 01:36 PM
link   
The parasite is as real as you and I, it is well known and Americans are carrying out its wish's right now.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Sounds to me like corporate capitalism, or NAFTA, or both are one and the same, or at least with no NAFTA it would be like flea spray or worm medicine for a cherished pet.

Or is it the corporate status of personhood that was bestowed upon them?

No, it's just capitalism, that's the parasite, it creates it's own ideal host, it makes conditions just right for it's parasitic blood meal.

Where's our parasite medicine? What are our elected representatives doing for us?
Do they work for them, or us?

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Blood sucking vampires

have weakened the dollar

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 02:46 PM
link   
So I guess there will be no discussion on this thread then huh? I mean what are we to do, guess what you are talking about?

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 03:47 PM
link   
magicmushroom,

Dangerous post there MM. You say the 'parasite' will move on, where do you think to?

[edit on 5-11-2006 by jameshawkings]

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Christians?

The Brits?

Is there going to a prize for the first person to work out the riddle?

A bit like the games at my 8 YO niece's birthday party the other week (but with less giggling and jelly)

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Strangerous
Christians?

The Brits?

Is there going to a prize for the first person to work out the riddle?

A bit like the games at my 8 YO niece's birthday party the other week (but with less giggling and jelly)

Strangerous, I'm hoping that noone works out the riddle as many won't be happy.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 04:11 PM
link   
This is nothing but spam, some people are ridiculous, I'm sure this is going nowhere.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 04:53 PM
link   
This is no riddle nor a game, it is real, it is historic, people are dying and starving because of it, the parasite has an insatiable appetite, the point is can you see it with your eyes or is your mind closed. We all have the power to see it and fight it but too many are held in its embrace and breaking free is not easy. Where will it go next, where is the next healthy host, parasites do not feed on the dead and the dying they feed on the healthy. You know the answer you just need to say the words, it is not for me to tell you, but for you to work it out, when you have done so then you may be able to deal with it.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Strangerous, yes there is a prize, a prize for some but not for all. When you know the answer, will you be happy, will you be sad, will you be mad.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by magicmushroom
This is no riddle nor a game, it is real, it is historic, people are dying and starving because of it, the parasite has an insatiable appetite, the point is can you see it with your eyes or is your mind closed. We all have the power to see it and fight it but too many are held in its embrace and breaking free is not easy. Where will it go next, where is the next healthy host, parasites do not feed on the dead and the dying they feed on the healthy. You know the answer you just need to say the words, it is not for me to tell you, but for you to work it out, when you have done so then you may be able to deal with it.

Do you think China?

[edit on 5-11-2006 by jameshawkings]

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by magicmushroom

That is all well and good but you are still being so vague that understanding what you are talking about is near impossible --for me at least.

And you have not adressed my main queston: is this a literal or figurative 'parasite'?

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 05:14 PM
link   
James, the parasite is in its embrionic stage there, yes China is an healthy host but it is not the only one.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 07:14 PM
link   
For goodness sake, either this is something you want to share or not. If you do, then just come out and say it, if not why are you really posting here?

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Well, since my question seems to be ignored I will venture my own guess as to what your meaning is.

You seem to be talking about the rise and fall that 'great' nations endure. Ancient Rome, Greece, Egyptians, Persians so on and so forth. If so then your parasite is a very clever figurative way of explaining this. Then again, I am just speculating because I am forced to.

Please answer the question and let me know if my speculation was on the money.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Master Jedi, Antibiotics cannot kill this parasite but their antibiotics can kill you.

RubberJohnny, Open your mind and you will see.

Spines, I did post that the parasite was real, as to who the parasite isor what I have given you clues in the opening thread, I mentioned war, starvation, the homeless, economic collapse, control. there are many more clues I could give but I know you are all inteligent people and as such you will easily find the answers. This is a conspiracy site is it not.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join