It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America's Agony

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 12:02 PM
link   
My last guess until the prize is quantified.

Is it feckless fools typing tosh / circular & pointless discussions on the internet?

Either way I'm surprised this thread has survived on ATS when 'obfuscation' is a punishable offence (apparently). According to my dictionary this thread squarely falls within the definition of obfuscation.

If this thread survives can I assume we're all OK to post similar lightweight / obscure 'fishing' threads??

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Senaden

Originally posted by orangetom1999
[

There is a huge difference here.

It is easy to confuse science with religion...on those who dont know the difference or the language.

Orangetom

I did not mention science.
Psychology which is based on case studies, or stories, is much the same as the ancients' way of studying what motivates or inhibits people though stories, or case studies. I see neither school of learning as one we recognize as science today.

Even if imagination could be produced and tested in a bottle, there is still a viable place for both forms of study in our present time. Education fields should adapt, evolve, and change rather than be feared and eliminated altogether.

If one group is not up to the challenge then there will be others who will be simply out of the instinct to survive.

[edit on 6-11-2006 by Senaden]

Thank you for correcting me..I stand corrected.

Orangetom

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 12:03 PM
link   
This is ridiculous. My post here is a waste of time. It contributes to nothing, as this thread contributes to nothing. So why do I post? WHY DO I POST?!?! Because the parasite is in me too... ha ha ha.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by nextguyinline
Maybe your knowledge isn't as superior as you may let on. There is a real term for it. Use your out of the box resources to figure it out.

My knowledge is not the subject of discussion here. Why do you think schools are increasingly adopting the style of workgroups, where the students work on the answers themselves instead of listening to a teacher all the time??

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Ok.. here's my take on it.

This 'parasite' is the antichrist spirit.

It 'manifests' itself in many different ways here on earth. The "head" (person) of this spirit will show up probably pretty soon.

I would say the most powerful, influential and dangerous manifestation of this spritit is Globalism and it's most powerful backers which are the shareholders of the 'Federal Reserve Bank' which officially 'hijacked' America finanacially back in 1913 with the fraudulent 16th amendment. We now all pay a 'direct' tax on our labor which by the way is unconstitutional and is enforced by none other than the authoritarian mafia mob collection agency for 'these' shareholders: the IRS!

There ya' go!

[edit on 6-11-2006 by ViewFromTheStars]

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by oxygen_kills
This is ridiculous. My post here is a waste of time. It contributes to nothing, as this thread contributes to nothing. So why do I post? WHY DO I POST?!?! Because the parasite is in me too... ha ha ha.

Im usually a pretty straight up guy...but your post struck me as funny and pretty well on the mark. Thanks.

Orangetom

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 12:08 PM
link   
It has become rather obvious to me that many people have not read this entire thread. My advice to all is to get as much gold as you can. Because no matter what happens to the worlds currencies or if the economy of the United States does indeed ever collapse, gold will still have value.

To the OP, thank you for this post, it's a relief to actually have to THINK about something, in a world where we expect all the answers to be given to us.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Someone has to create new money, otherwise there would be no liquidity in the financial system. Then we would truly be back to a feudal system, with ALL the power being back in the hands on the few with their gold filled vaults. If they chose not so spend their money, where would the economic activity come from support the rest of the people? talk about preoblem-reaction-solution.... it seems people here really ARE calling for a return to the middle ages!

Agreed that money needs to be created but it should be created by our government for the people not by those that hoard the gold. Your statement is entirely correct the power is in the hands of those with the gold filled Vaults, those that control the monetary system, those shareholders that own the Federal Reserve, some of which are not even american Citizens.

Your economics is correct, what is not correct is that a private organization controlled by a few individuals controls our entire monetary system and diverts the profits. When a few people are in control of the wealth the game is then about power. If you control the wealth you can then control nations. Nobody wants to return to the middle ages we only want to maintain our national sovereignty and eliminate the raping of our great country.

Here is a quote from one of the family members that now own part of the federal reserve system.

"I don't care who the government is, let me control the money and I will control the country."

This my friends is the entire problem

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by photobug

Someone has to create new money, otherwise there would be no liquidity in the financial system. Then we would truly be back to a feudal system, with ALL the power being back in the hands on the few with their gold filled vaults. If they chose not so spend their money, where would the economic activity come from support the rest of the people? talk about preoblem-reaction-solution.... it seems people here really ARE calling for a return to the middle ages!

Agreed that money needs to be created but it should be created by our government for the people not by those that hoard the gold. Your statement is entirely correct the power is in the hands of those with the gold filled Vaults, those that control the monetary system, those shareholders that own the Federal Reserve, some of which are not even american Citizens.

Your economics is correct, what is not correct is that a private organization controlled by a few individuals controls our entire monetary system and diverts the profits. When a few people are in control of the wealth the game is then about power. If you control the wealth you can then control nations. Nobody wants to return to the middle ages we only want to maintain our national sovereignty and eliminate the raping of our great country.

Here is a quote from one of the family members that now own part of the federal reserve system.

"I don't care who the government is, let me control the money and I will control the country."

This my friends is the entire problem

Sorry Screwed up my quotes the first paragraph was suppose to be a quote, Sorry

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by nowthenlookhere
Of course one should ensure that the teacher actually has a clue WTF they're talking about.

By doing actual research into the subject it is possible to have a clue as to WTF they're talking about...

The patronising, self appointed ones on this thread, and by your statements that does include you, clearly don't.

I'm not self appointing myself to anything. I am just stating that what in my experience works.... I could still play that game and say "find out for yourself", but as soon as I said it. It's immediately rejected by two members (including yourself), which shows that you won't be able to accept something (or not), because it simply doesn't have any meaning in your version of reality.

Readers will of course make up their own minds.

That's the point!! Let them find the facts for themselves and figure it out. I did it, and everyone can do it. There have been numerous discussions on it where the claims are made, and are supported by the research the members have made. Some other members just reject it without even looking if it's true or not. They reject it because it apparently doesn't fit in their version of how reality works, which is usually static.

I don't claim to know everything, and I'm almost sure that MM doesn't either. In time if it proves to be wrong we will realise it ourselves because we were actively involved in finding out what is true, and what not. That's how you do it. Not sit here waiting on answers and then wanting to discuss them. To put it bluntly, that's supporting ignorance.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 12:39 PM
link   

what is not correct is that a private organization controlled by a few individuals controls our entire monetary system and diverts the profits.

Not so. While the the federal reserve banks are privately owned, they are controlled by a government appointed board. The "profits" are for the most part (well 95%+) rebated to the treasury. The other few percent totally a few hundred million, do go to the private banks.

You mean "Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes her laws"?

That was a quote by Meyer Rothschild, sometime in the 18th century, WAY before the fed was ever thought of. It may have rung true in those days... the feudal, gold hoarding days some seem to want to get back to, but not now. The rothschilds haven't had that level of control for many, many years, thanks, in part to the modern banking methods everyone seems to keen to tear down!

Here's an interesting site that debunks many of the myths surrounding the Fed, and it's supposed foreign control.

www.publiceye.org...

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by nextguyinline
We don't have the time. The stake of our country and all future countries rely on you sharing your great wisdom with us. It could take me years to learn what you know. By then, it'll probably be too late.

Too bad your ego will let our great country succomb to the killer parasite.
I'll say hello when we meet in the bread line.

Lets look at what we see as a system..as a whole..a system.

By the way ..for those of you who dont know..the Federal Reserve is a sophisticated type of Ponzi Scheme. It is dependent on borrowing more numbers into existance next year in order to pay off the princpal borrowed plus the intrested charged for each payment. If ever the numbers go down and or dont get borrowed into existance it becomes like musical chairs..someone doesnt get a chair and often loses everything.

NextGuyInLine...let me show you what me and a few others came up with ..over the years.

There is no reason for anyone to have a Food Lion MVP card....if the discounts were all it was about. You just figure the discounts into the sale price..computers can do this daily..by the minute...by the second. IT is about control...information....someone wants to know on what you spend your moneys. If you pay cash and use this card...it is tied into your address...and other informations. There is now no privacy. Checks are no different ..nor obviously credit/debit cards. What buisness is it of anyones on what you choose to spend your moneys?? The only reason someone needs this information is to control markets ...to have accurate accounting of the production and also the consumption side of marketing. Production is easy to control. Consumption in a market is a bit more complicated. To control consumption rates you must do away with privacy. Discounts or the appearence of discounts is the key..to this seduction to get you to use the card. Go without or get someone else to let you use thier card.
Every now and then when the information gets inaccurate they clamp down and make you to use your card if you want the discounts.
Costco, Sams Club, Farm Fresh and a host of others are no different. They share this information with someone unseen. It is none of thier buisness....the trail needs to stop at the cash register in order to have a free market...otherwise you have a controlled market...not free. Find a economics teacher who will tell you any of this??
This is right out in front of you for those who can think further than the next whoopee..or football game..etc etc..movie and other drivel to keep us distracted.

Want another one...the concept of "Seperation of Church and State". This one too is bogus..just like the food cards/wholesaler cards.
Churchs ..most of them in this country are filed witht the state and federal government as 501c tax exempt corporations. They file papers on this. People take a tax decuction on thier tithing to the church. This is not seperation of church and state...this is a tax support/price support by government of the churchs. Only public education can dumb a people down this far. People complain about how rich many of the churchs have become under tax exemption.
It should be tax immunity..not tax exemption. Under tax immunity ..no deductions for thithing. Then churchs can concentrate on the ministering to the flock ..not buisness arrangements. Real preaching ..not business dealings.
There is no seperation of church and state under 501c tax exempt status. Any time a church steps out of line in preaching or teaching they can be audited...this is not seperation. Both the churchs and government are in bed on this while they are phoneys in teaching seperation when no such thing exists. Any public school teacher teaching this seperation dogma is a phoney too. Churchs who are doing this ...chits for your taxes are most certainly not going to teach this either. They dont want you to know they are sleeping with the government for lucre.

When you understand what I am telling you ..just in these two areas...then look at the media looking out for you ..they dont tell you this either ..yet you know it is true. The media is obviously in on the hoax or ignorance too.

It is up to you to change your thinking ..by thinking...questioning ..analyzing so much of what you take for granted. You find out that so much is a Placebo. A sugar pill designed to misdirect your attention and thinking.

These are just two examples but they can connect so much that you see around you.

Hope this jump starts you to thinking and questioning.

I have been under the tutorage of Elders who taught me alot ..the increase comes from Him.....this is known and declared by these Elders who taught me.

There are others here who can make similar claims. The increase is not of ourselves.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 12:41 PM
link   
edit : sorry... double post.

[edit on 6-11-2006 by nowthenlookhere]

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795

Originally posted by nowthenlookhere
Of course one should ensure that the teacher actually has a clue WTF they're talking about.

By doing actual research into the subject it is possible to have a clue as to WTF they're talking about...

The patronising, self appointed ones on this thread, and by your statements that does include you, clearly don't.

I'm not self appointing myself to anything. I am just stating that what in my experience works.... I could still play that game and say "find out for yourself", but as soon as I said it. It's immediately rejected by two members (including yourself), which shows that you won't be able to accept something (or not), because it simply doesn't have any meaning in your version of reality.

Readers will of course make up their own minds.

That's the point!! Let them find the facts for themselves and figure it out. I did it, and everyone can do it. There have been numerous discussions on it where the claims are made, and are supported by the research the members have made. Some other members just reject it without even looking if it's true or not. They reject it because it apparently doesn't fit in their version of how reality works, which is usually static.

I don't claim to know everything, and I'm almost sure that MM doesn't either. In time if it proves to be wrong we will realise it ourselves because we were actively involved in finding out what is true, and what not. That's how you do it. Not sit here waiting on answers and then wanting to discuss them. To put it bluntly, that's supporting ignorance.

Tips my hat and bows to Bandit795

Well done ...well said.

Orangetom

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795

Waiting for someone to make a clear point before discussing it? Is that supporting ignorance? I call that "listening".

Checking back though the thread it sems like you are the one who is rejecting ideas out of hand, while at the same time supporting an idea that is so badly described it has left many posters confused as to the point being made!

Sorry Bandit, you are wrong. Denying Ignorance requires clear open discussion, not mind games played on those you assume have not done as much research as you. I too, don't have all the answers, but at least I've made the effort to provide some in a clear, discussable way.

edit: reduce size of quote.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by orangetom1999
There is no reason for anyone to have a Food Lion MVP card....if the discounts were all it was about. You just figure the discounts into the sale price..computers can do this daily..by the minute...by the second. IT is about control...information....someone wants to know on what you spend your moneys. If you pay cash and use this card...it is tied into your address...and other informations. There is now no privacy. Checks are no different ..nor obviously credit/debit cards. What buisness is it of anyones on what you choose to spend your moneys?? The only reason someone needs this information is to control markets ...to have accurate accounting of the production and also the consumption side of marketing. Production is easy to control. Consumption in a market is a bit more complicated. To control consumption rates you must do away with privacy. Discounts or the appearence of discounts is the key..to this seduction to get you to use the card. Go without or get someone else to let you use thier card.
Every now and then when the information gets inaccurate they clamp down and make you to use your card if you want the discounts.
Costco, Sams Club, Farm Fresh and a host of others are no different. They share this information with someone unseen. It is none of thier buisness....the trail needs to stop at the cash register in order to have a free market...otherwise you have a controlled market...not free. Find a economics teacher who will tell you any of this??
This is right out in front of you for those who can think further than the next whoopee..or football game..etc etc..movie and other drivel to keep us distracted.[qu

What you describe is plain old "know your customer" policy, as exercised by any business. Some may do it more intrusively than others... and that invasion of privacy is a whole issue in itself, but how does this relate to the fed/banking/etc?

Funnily enough I DO remember discussing loyalty cards in economics class, back in the late 80's, so it's not exactly esoteric knowldege. In fact one of the requirements of a free-market IS free knowdedge of the market and it's participants, so in that sense loyalty cards have exectly the opposite effect to that you describe, at least for the supermarket. Sure, in this big brother/people as statistics world, there are plently of reasons why we might right be warely of corporations and governments knowing too much about us, i don't see it as an free-market/economic issue..

Of course I may be taking it the wrong way in the context of this thread, but it seems to me that the plain old profit motive is being overlooked, at least in some instances, as people look for something more sinister..

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 01:30 PM
link   

That would be one Mayer Amschel Rothschild;

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation and I care not who makes its laws."

The actuality of such is readily apparent throughout history, and in my opinion those words have never been so profoundly true or demonstrated as they are today.

Also, those who seek this control are quick to adapt to and embrace change. Take a look around ... what is the most sought after intangible "commodity" in the world today?

INFORMATION

In today's technological age information IS gold, and just another means by which to further their efforts. If I know what you do, when you do it, how and where you do it, then the only other factor [money] becomes virtually null and void, a given.

At that point I know What to sell you, When to sell it to you, How and Where to sell it to you, with the monies exchanged being nothing more than the proverbial "closing out of the books", so to speak.

To control the monies is to control the land and who governs it, but to "control" the minds within is truly the end goal in my opinion.

I lend/pay/give you money knowing that I will, at the same time, play a significantly deciding factor in how that money is used, spent, or placed [invested] back into the "system".

Look 'em up and hook 'em up. Those holding the cash [banking], those controlling what we see, read, hear and view [media], and the "street corner" vendors [retail]. One can ignore the gov'ts. and politicians, as they are simply the public charade marionetted about to perpetuate a sense of decision and choice for the masses. Don't worry ... it's all good.

Don't lend your focus towards the tops of these "pyramids", necessarily. The interesting "connections" are much further down towards the bases, where the intermingling is near incestual. They didn't get where they are by making this global three-card montie glaringly obvious. It's a well-crafted "trade" which has evolved throughout history, perhaps even beyond their own expectations ... though I doubt it.

$.02

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 01:36 PM
link   
You guys can sit there and try and 'justify' the current state of the "Federal Reserve Bank" all you want but I'm not buying into any of it.

FACT: The American government and IT'S people should be printing it's OWN money.

If ANY of you can explain why this is not how things should be please explain in great detail why you feel this to be the case.

BTW, if I remember correctly we were doing JUST FINE before 1913.

Now again: why was this 'system' set up in the first place?

[edit on 6-11-2006 by ViewFromTheStars]

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 01:42 PM
link   
i know the parasite, magic mushroom. so if you do not know the answer and you strife, you are? hint

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12m8keall2c
Also, those who seek this control are quick to adapt to and embrace change. Take a look around ... what is the most sought after intangible "commodity" in the world today?

INFORMATION

In today's technological age information IS gold, and just another means by which to further their efforts. If I know what you do, when you do it, how and where you do it, then the only other factor [money] becomes virtually null and void, a given.

Don't lend your focus towards the tops of these "pyramids", necessarily. The interesting "connections" are much further down towards the bases, where the intermingling is near incestual. They didn't get where they are by making this global three-card montie glaringly obvious. It's a well-crafted "trade" which has evolved throughout history, perhaps even beyond their own expectations ... though I doubt it.
$.02

Bravo 12m8keall2c! ( er.. you mind if I call you "12"
)

Information is indeed the key; aquiring it, trying to persuade others not too, and taking advantage of those that don't have it.

My own experience in the financial system has opened my eyes to that.... which is why I am so vociferous in debates such as these. With a little more undertanding of the system, far fewer people would be taken for a ride, lose their life savings, their pension, etc.. to a system that preys on their naivety.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join