It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America's Agony

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by magicmushroom
Indirect, Your right but imorality is just but one of the weapons in the armoury of the parasite.

Immorality is the root of all immorale acts. Without immorality no corruption is possible. Any other cause you can give is but an extension of it.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky

Originally posted by MasterJedi
Kinda vague... But I've started some anti-biotics and hopefully this will dispel any parasitic disease I may have picked up.

Me too. Mine says Jim Beam on the label. What does yours say?

hehe..

I quit drinking some time ago but I still have much of a bottle of Jim Beam Black sitting in what's left of my soon to be dismantled wet bar.

I'd U2U it to you if I could.

[edit on 6-11-2006 by ViewFromTheStars]

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 05:33 PM
link   
There are other names. Greed, avarice, corruption, hatred, Satan, the Anti-Christ, bigotry and many many others. Or is Liberalism the word you are searching for?

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Rockpuck, So much emotion and very little thought, so you think to ask people to use their brains and minds on this topic is being a jerk, thats an interesting theory.
One that sits very neatly with those who control us, you have just the mind that they seek. This topic is not about me, its not about scoring points or a feel good factor. The purpose of this thread is to break people out of their normal train of thought and to get them to ask questions and to challenge accepted views of whats happening in America and what has happened to others in the past.

Its a choice, you can choose what you want to or not believe, you may not care at all but many do care. Many care about what is happening to America and its people and I'm not American, but we are all citizens of the planet earth.

If thy eye offends thee then pluck it out.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Considering all the answers to the Thread Starters ridles that have been given, and the lack of forthcoming analysis by the Thread Starter on his own thread, I will give him 5 more points by posting this.

If you are seeking answers in a thread, ask a question.
If you appear to be offering information, give it out.

It is not worth my time to pursue this thread anymore, the Thread Starter has remained vague and evasive as to the answer to his original riddles and therefore I believe that this thread should be killed unless the Thread Starter gives a concrete answer to his riddle before this thread extends another 2 pages.

Deny Ignorance!

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ViewFromTheStars

I quit drinking some time ago but I still have much of a bottle of Jim Beam Black sitting in what's left of my soon to be dismantled wet bar.

I'd U2U it to you if I could.

Off topic, but sort of on topic...

Good way to be, totally drink free. I think alchohol consumption helps keep thoughts from leaving the box and limits us. I stopped drinking before I ever started. Except softedrinks, kind of hard to live without those.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Hello ImaginaryReality1984, I did not say I think it's the jews! The reason why I think magicmushroom is referring to them is because of his reluctance to come out and say it! I don't think that qualifies ignorant.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Spiderj, I do not see those who cannot see as ingnorant or lazy...

I understand that MM, but the point of my post was, that in order to trust the message usually knowing the messenger helps and since none of us on this board (for the most part) no anything about eachother other than our board name and what we post, that some members may want you to explain your theory outright simply because it's a matter of trust.

For me, I do find some cryptic threads a bit annoying, but you got to go in with a wink and a nod if your going to stroll through skunkworks.

All I was really trying to say, was that you might find less members complaining about your theory if you just laid it out on the table.

I think some members, myself included, treat vague threads with caution because we've seen that usually (that's usually mind you not always) they end up being someones crazy "hater" theory. Either hating, jews, muslims, christrians, homosexuals (and their agenda whatever that may be) democrats, republicans, the far left, the far right, the mouthy middle and of course, black people, Asians and the mole men that live at the center of the earth.

As for me, I was satisfied when I read you weren't blaming the jews for this one.

Once you came out and said that no it wasn't the jews though they do get blamed...i think that's pretty close to what you said...once you actually said that I became more interested in the topic simply because I now knew that you weren't leading us down the same road with different scenery.

But that's just me.

Is it scientology? It's scientology isn't it.

Just kidding.

Spiderj

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by nowthenlookhere
Waiting for someone to make a clear point before discussing it? Is that supporting ignorance? I call that "listening".

No, that's not what I mean.

Checking back though the thread it sems like you are the one who is rejecting ideas out of hand, while at the same time supporting an idea that is so badly described it has left many posters confused as to the point being made!

Sorry Bandit, you are wrong. Denying Ignorance requires clear open discussion, not mind games played on those you assume have not done as much research as you. I too, don't have all the answers, but at least I've made the effort to provide some in a clear, discussable way.

Then you definately haven't understood the point of the thread. I did. We don't all have to reach to the exact same answer. It will be slightly different for everyone, and adds to the discussion when people come with new suggestions that are sensible enough, or even more sensible than what the thread starter is talking about.

Or let me put it in one single sentence...

He intended to have a brainstorming session.

[edit on 6-11-2006 by TheBandit795]

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by InDirectViolation
There are other names. Greed, avarice, corruption, hatred, Satan, the Anti-Christ, bigotry and many many others. Or is Liberalism the word you are searching for?

Agreed mostly but I would be careful to not "throw the baby out with the bathwater" by trying to group all immorality unter the umbrella of liberalism, at least by the current definition of it.

Just like people trying to 'equate' all morality with Republicans by the current definition... NOT a good idea.

This 'parasite' knows no political boundaries. 'Whatever side of the political paradigm' works for 'it' at the moment is the 'side' 'it' will manipulate the most.

[edit on 6-11-2006 by ViewFromTheStars]

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 05:56 PM
link   

LoneGunMan

Off topic, but sort of on topic...

heheheheh Yea..

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 06:00 PM
link   

... and Now, back to the topic of discussion ... America's Agony

actually the topic of this thread is GUESS what the agony is, and has turned into 'I know the truth because I am more educated than you. No I won't share that truth, because it makes me feel special to claim I know things that you don't. How did I get my education you say? Well sheese, I can't tell you that either. Your just gonna have to believe me 'cuz MY teachers are the shizit!!!!"

This thread should be in either BTS or better yet, a blog.

By the way OP, I won't be reading anymore of your criptic posts. I know you don't care, but the education you speak of is bunk. You claimed to have figured out some great resourceful truth education but can't share it, then you claim your elders taught you.
So did you figure it out yourself? or were you TOLD!!

By the way I think your mom's calling you to dinner. Yes I know your 35

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by magicmushroom
America has been invaded, the invasion happened some time ago. America is just another country on a list of many that have been infected over the last thousand years. Whom you may ask is the invader, well their not Muslims, Nazis, Liberals, Republicans or Aliens. No this enemy is far ore insideous. It is a parasite that attaches itself to the country and its people.

America has been so thoroughly infected that it now faces economic collapse and war. The parasite knows this and will be soon moving on to find another victim to infect. The parasites hold on America is sucking the life out of the country, and its people are made to fight wars not of its own choosing, its people starve and are homeless, the people cannot see they are infected by the parasite .

The parasite spreads death and destruction to the host and and uses the host to infect others. Some have tried to fight the parasite but to little effect. Over the years the parasite has evolved inteligence and now has the means to protect iself from any attempt by the host to remove it before it has finished its task.

Like the aliens in the film independance day the parasite bleeds a country dry and leaves in its wake a broken and bankrupt land. The parasite is now looking for a new host, its work in America is almost done soon their will be nothing left to take.

Bandit, where in the OP do you see anything remarking about a brainstorm?
MM wrote up a cryptic post then decided where to take the thread after some replies.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 06:05 PM
link   

NowThenLookHere

Well last time I checked the US WAS a democracy! If you don't like it, it's in your power, and no-one else's, to change it. All you need to do is persuade enough people that you have a better alternative.. and if it really IS seen as better by most people, the political support will follow.

That was not really my question.. Did the American people support or choose 'this legally' at the beginning?

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 06:06 PM
link   
That's because I'm psychic... Nahh just kidding.

But to me at least it's that what he's intending.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by nextguyinline

MM wrote up a cryptic post then decided where to take the thread after some replies.

Some posts should have certain things said so you know what you are about to take your time to read. IMO this was not one of them. I think it was obvious right out of the gate the OP was brainstorming, and wanted other relativly unbiased opinions. I really enjoyed this thread and think MM did a very good job.

[edit on 6-11-2006 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by nowthenlookhere

Originally posted by ViewFromTheStars
FACT: The American government and IT'S people should be printing it's OWN money.

If ANY of you can explain why this is not how things should be please explain in great detail why you feel this to be the case.

There's actually a pretty simple answer. if governments printed the money themselves, there would be nothing to stop they manipulating it artificially for political ends. e.g "vote for us, we'll lower your mortgage by 300 dollars a month!"

That's generally considered too dangerous, and destabilising. Back in the eighties, in the UK, the government DID have total control of the money supply. it resulted in a boom/bust economy, 15% interest rates, record unemployment and one of the greatet periods of social upheaval at the expense of those at the bottom of the economic heap the UK as seen since WWII..

.. so no, experience shows it's not really a good idea.

This guy here really comes off as a "used car salesman" to me. Nothing to be taken too personally mind you, just that he talks slick like he's got "just what you need".

Well I've done EXTENSIVE research into this very topic, and I wanted to let our country's wisest men, far wiser than myself or this "car salesman", have their voices heard on this very subject:

"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks...will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered.... The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs."

Thomas Jefferson

“I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by
its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated Governments in the civilized world no longer a Government by free opinion, no longer a Government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a Government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men.”
President Woodrow Wilson

Mr. Chairman, we have in the Country one of the most corrupt institutions the world has ever known. I refer to the Federal Reserve Board and the Federal Reserve Banks, hereinafter called the Fed. The Fed has cheated the Government of these United States and the people of the United States out of enough money to pay the nation’s debt. The depredations and iniquities of the Fed has cost enough money to pay the National debt several times over. This evil institution has impoverished and ruined the people of these United States, has bankrupted itself, and has practically bankrupted our Government. It has done this through the defects of the law under which it operates, through the maladministration of that law by the Fed and through the corrupt practices of the moneyed vultures who control it. Some people think that the Federal Reserve Banks are United States Government institutions. They are private monopolies which prey upon the people of these United States for the benefit of themselves and their foreign customers; foreign and domestic speculators and swindlers; and rich and predatory money lenders. In that dark crew of financial pirates there are those who would cut a man’s throat to get a dollar out of his pocket; there are those who send money into states to buy votes to control our legislatures; there are those who maintain international propaganda for the purpose of deceiving us into the granting of new concessions which will permit them to cover up their past misdeeds and set again in motion their gigantic train of crime. These twelve private credit monopolies were deceitfully and disloyally foisted upon this country by the bankers who came here from Europe...these bankers took money out of this country to finance Japan in a war against Russia...created a reign of terror in Russia with our money...financed Trotsky’s passage from New York to Russia to that he might assist in the destruction of the Russian Empire...fomented and instigated the Russian Revolution...placed a large fund of American dollars at Trotsky’s disposal at one of their branch banks in Sweden...”
Congressman Louis T. McFadden

"Whosoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce... And when you realise that the entire system is very easily controlled, one way or another, by a few powerful men at the top, you will not have to be told how periods of inflation and depression originate."
James Garfield 1881

Abraham Lincoln:

"The Government should create, issue and circulate all the currency and credits... By the adoption of these principles, the taxpayers will be saved immense sums of interest. Money will cease to be master and become the servant of humanity."

Indeed, one need only look into the voices of the past to see what our founding fathers had envisioned when they gave US the ability control our own issuance of money.

I am heavily involved in researching a branch of this right now, but I felt this needed to be said.

Thank you and good day.

X

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan

Originally posted by nextguyinline

Some posts should have certain things said so you know what you are about to take your time to read. IMO this was not one of them. I think it was obvious right out of the gate the OP was brainstorming, and wanted other relativly unbiased opinions. I really enjoyed this thread and think MM did a very good job.

[edit on 6-11-2006 by LoneGunMan]

This is definitely one of the more enjoyable threads I've been involved in and I have to ask nextguyinline just like I asked Rock.. what about this thread got under your skin.. REALLY?

This 'what about' might shed some light on the very parasite we are trying to quantize here.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Xatnys,

SO much truth in the stuff you posted.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
Then you definately haven't understood the point of the thread. I did. We don't all have to reach to the exact same answer. It will be slightly different for everyone, and adds to the discussion when people come with new suggestions that are sensible enough, or even more sensible than what the thread starter is talking about.

Or let me put it in one single sentence...

He intended to have a brainstorming session.

IF that is the point of this thread, then yes, I have totally missed the point. It's a shame that if this is the case, MM didn't make it clear somewhere near the start of the thread... rather than leaving it up to you to state on page 9... I guess you've seen it all before, but honestly, to a relatively new member, it really wasn't that obvious..

oh well... I suppose then if this IS a brain storming session, then I put myself forward as the parasite. While I've been posting on this thread my parasitical ways and financial sorcery resulted in another very tidy sum finding it's way out of the collective American pocket, and into mine back in Blighty... sorry!

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join