It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America's Agony

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Discuss what or who is causing the majority of the corruption, and economic troubles in the United States. Who's really running it. Isn't that what he meant in other words??

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Have no idea what he meant. That's the problem. He won't come clean. There are two other posters who are claiming what the thread is about. Who is the ultimate decider on the topic of a thread?

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 07:17 PM
link   
TheBandit795 has mentioned it, as did I earlier.

This thread IS in SkunkWorks and WILL remain in SkunkWorks!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A REMINDER TO ALL ...

Perhaps a refresher is needed for those who seem to have forgotten the premise upon which this forum was created.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

We certainly do not want to discourage the involvement of helpful critical analysis and skeptical thought, this will always be a very important part of collaboration on ATS. However, we will be strict in managing the tone and style of such exchanges. Please keep your critical involvement to helpful focus on issues, facts, and analysis of possibilities, and do not engage in disruptive character attacks, snipes, and insults in any way. Any such activity will result in a warning and removal of your post.

PLEASE focus your responses on the topic of discussion in a contributive manner, and REFRAIN from posting comments directed towards the thread author's OR other member's intention, person or character !

THANK YOU!

... and Now, back to the topic of discussion ... America's Agony

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Ok so mods get the ultimate decision. np here.

I think the corruption is caused by the sun. Noone runs the sun but the sun.
I don't have any evidence or anything, it's just what I believe.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I think it was pretty obvious beforehand...

He was talking about the International benkers, the money changers/lenders, Rothschild, Rockefeller et al

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by nowthenlookhere
As for the danger of private banks running the US into the ground, that threat may have existed in the early days, but things move on. I'm not saying there's no threats, but I do think you are looking in the wrong direction....

You can make that your stance, but I assure you the men I quoted above(actually a few pages back, boy those others are arguing about something
) would beg to differ with you. This is part of a large foundation; this great work that you are trying to dismiss out of hand, it bides its time and moves when it desires.

You should research how the original plot to privatize this sytem was resisted. Furthermore you should research how they had to go about bringing the Fed in current form about. I think you'd be suprised how patient these individuals are.

The same exact threats they warned against are the same exact threats that you are trying to dismiss.

The same interests that they were resisting, are the same interests that are pulling the strings right now.

I would say it saddens me that you seem to really and truthfully believe as you do, but 10 years ago I believed as you did. Now, I'm not saying that to offend you either; I really felt the same way as you. Perhaps one day you will see things differently than you do now, perhaps not. I did not post on here to convince you, I posted so that others would get the advantage of the logic of men who strived to keep us from exactly where we are today.

These others, if they so choose, can use those quotes as a springboard into learning the rather unseen forces that control this country(actually I could go global on that but it is out of current scope).

Lastly, should anyone stumble upon the things I've written and desire to learn more, please feel free to u2u me and I'll gladly furnish some bits of research that will help you further.

Thank you for your time.

Back to my current research I go!

Again, good day.

[edit on 6-11-2006 by Xatnys]

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xatnys
You should research how the original plot to privatize this sytem was resisted. Furthermore you should research how they had to go about bringing the Fed in current form about. I think you'd be suprised how patient these individuals are.

The same exact threats they warned against are the same exact threats that you are trying to dismiss.

The same interests that they were resisting, are the same interests that are pulling the strings right now.

I would say it saddens me that you seem to really and truthfully believe as you do, but 10 years ago I believed as you did. Now, I'm not saying that to offend you either; I really felt the same way as you. Perhaps one day you will see things differently than you do now, perhaps not. I did not post on here to convince you, I posted so that others would get the advantage of the logic of men who strived to keep us from exactly where we are today.

Funnily enough, we seem to have swapped places!
I've actually argued your position myself, 5 years ago. I looked into all the all the original Morgan deals, Grover Cleveland etc, and did hold your view once. I'm sure, at the time of the founding of the fed, a good deal of what you say is true.. The thing is, as I've learned more about the system, and particularly since it's been my business to make money in "the system", I've learned a LOT more about how smart money works, and the techniques these days are very different.

I quite agree that those with the kind of world shaking wealth to who you refer.. the old European money, may well be acting in all sorts of unfair, possibly even dangerous ways.. but usury via the fed really isn't it! War mongering?, yes.. insider trading? I'm sure.. political lobbying to influence the money markets? you bet your bottom dollar!.. and probably thousands more ways that none of us would ever have thought of, and all going un-noticed in the multi-trillion dollar A DAY markets.. Are you aware that the currency market alone turns over more money in a week than the US annual GDP? that's 1.5 trillion a day.. just in foreign exchange! .

All I'm saying, is that the whole fed thing, IMHO, is at best, a dead end... at worse, an intentional red herring.

Lastly, should anyone stumble upon the things I've written and desire to learn more, please feel free to u2u me and I'll gladly furnish some bits of research that will help you further.

Actually I'd be very interested to find out more, either on-thread or via u2u. Like I say, it's my business to try to understand how the system works, and it's a lifelong learning experience.. so if you are right, and I'm dead wrong, then I certainly want to know the truth.. my livelihood, quite literally, depends on it!

[edit on 6-11-2006 by nowthenlookhere]

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 07:59 PM
link   
GREED is the parasite.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 08:17 PM
link   
NM

[edit on 6-11-2006 by ThePieMaN]

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 08:27 PM
link   
...for that I am glad.

In guise perhaps I would agree they are "different" but surely you can see that the paper trail leads to the same doorsteps...? Not as clear with a truly bloated Bureaucracy running cover. Nor with a media that is by an large owned by fellows that were created by these same interests. But if you have looked that far back, the cover of legitimacy should be easily seen by you!

I quite agree that those with the kind of world shaking wealth to who you refer.. the old European money, may well be acting in all sorts of unfair, possibly even dangerous ways.. but usury via the fed really isn't it!

There's hope for you yet!
See I think you're looking at it from a stance of usury on a direct, personal, citizen-based level. And while we could tangle around with the inherent deception on normal fractional reserve banking, that's not what I'm talking about here. These persons and their ability to "coin" our currency(which is fiat in that it has no true backing other than current confidence) and then charge us on that "service" is truthfully the biggest case of fraud(you can try to fit it into usury if you like) our country has ever seen! And I say that knowing full well how fraudulent our politicians are!

It's not really in the current scope so I won't really delve into it here, but what we are discussing it essentially the same thing that you can track globally. Entire governments have been held at the mercy of similar systems. I know it's easy to dismiss as it hasn't happened to us, yet... but my research shows that it's coming.(again not really in the scope here but we could u2u about china being cultivated to step up after they bring this house of cards tumbling down.

War mongering?, yes

And how! I agree. (Scope)

.. insider trading?

yeah 9/11 put options much? I agree there too. (scope)

Are you aware that the currency market alone turns over more money in a week than the US annual GDP? that's 1.5 trillion a day.. just in foreign exchange! .

Yep, that is really fascinating isn't it, you know however, that makes this point more valid when you look at these same systems, on a global scale! Think of your above statement....think of the runoff...now that's big biz, no? Makes billy goat gates look like a watch selling vagrant if you think about it!

All I'm saying, is that the whole fed thing, IMHO, is at best, a dead end... at worse, an intentional red herring.

Small change on a global level I'll give you, but that does not negate that it, and more importantly the power and influence it conveys are a national force to be reckoned with. This may not be outright obvious as we're only speaking FED at the moment, but again(scope) we could tie in the IRS(shiver) and really have a ball on this issue!

Actually I'd be very interested to find out more, either on-thread or via u2u. Like I say, it's my business to try to understand how the system works, and it's a lifelong learning experience.. so if you are right, and I'm dead wrong, then I certainly want to know the truth.. my livelihood, quite literally, depends on it!

Now THAT I must commend! That is the type of denying ignorance that we all should cultivate here! I will put some stuff together for you and u2u it to you. We'll have you back where you belong in no time!

X

edited to fix a few rushed words

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 08:27 PM
link   
removing post.

ooops......Sorry

[edit on 11/6/2006 by jensouth31]

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Xatnys has or will forward to you the particulars necessary for realization on a cursory and/or individual level.

I'd simply ask that you get a firm grasp on that which you "know", then ... take a step back ... another step back ... followed by several more steps back [once, twice, thrice removed] ... and "look" again.

In my opinion, the US Federal Reserve is but a "working construct" [yes, a red-herring if you may] of the learned efforts of generations past, a culmination of sorts ... the evolution of which has resulted in a firm foothold on modern day economics.

Trial and error may seem a tedious process, but when you are able to virtually remove the aspect of error, the "trial" portion can advance in unprecedented increments, similar to that of a doubling cube ... or better.

While I certainly don't profess to hold any credentials in the study of economics, allbeit regional, national, or global, there Are certain aspects and/or historical landmarks that permiate and prevail thoughout. no?

? thoughts ?

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 09:15 PM
link   
The Sons of gods who came from the heavens, control us !!!!

the create the chaos because they feed off FEAR !

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I find it quite ironic that money is used as a means to its end to control the people, when money itself is really an illusionary power. Money was created by people to control people and generate power, but it is not really required.
This is becoming more apparent in this technological age as less money swaps hands and instead just numbers cross a wire. When it gets to the point that no money swaps hands and all money is transfered merely electronically, then it is apparent that money doesnt exist, but people are fooled into being fooled by the notion that it does!!

Thus, to me, I think the parasite is money, but the question is who spreads and controls the parasite??

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by magicmushroom
Master Jedi, Antibiotics cannot kill this parasite but their antibiotics can kill you.

RubberJohnny, Open your mind and you will see.

Spines, I did post that the parasite was real, as to who the parasite isor what I have given you clues in the opening thread, I mentioned war, starvation, the homeless, economic collapse, control. there are many more clues I could give but I know you are all inteligent people and as such you will easily find the answers. This is a conspiracy site is it not.

well to me it sounds like you are talking about money.

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Is it us? As in, humanity?
Are you referring to us as being the parasite? I'm confused....

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12m8keall2c
Xatnys has or will forward to you the particulars necessary for realization on a cursory and/or individual level.

I'd simply ask that you get a firm grasp on that which you "know", then ... take a step back ... another step back ... followed by several more steps back [once, twice, thrice removed] ... and "look" again.

Thanks... I look forward to it and assure you I'll be approaching it with an open mind. From what I DO know, I certainly learned never the underestimate what people will do for money and power.. cheers

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xatnys
! I will put some stuff together for you and u2u it to you. We'll have you back where you belong in no time!

cheers.. I look forward to it, and hopefully helping out/.contributing to your research if I can.

edited to fix a few rushed words

Lol.. yeah.. I do that too, as you'll have noticed. The urge to wave my arms around in real life when talking about a subject i'm interested in, seems to translate, when typing, to rushed sentences abysmal spelling.

[edit on 7-11-2006 by nowthenlookhere]

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Thank you all for the replies and your thoughts on this matter.

Spiderj, You raise a very interesting point and one that has alot of importance to our lives.You mentioned trust and knowing people. Well how well do we know our rulers and those who govern over us, the people who control our lives. We put so much trust in them but should we really, can these people be trusted, I dont think so.

Life indeed is about mind games, our brains are constantly assulted by those who seek control.

NextGuy, You know the truth its been mentioned on this thread many times.
And I wish my mom could call me for dinner, she died when a I was young.

Rockpuck, I and others have given you the answer, the question is why do you respond the way you do. Calling me names etc. will not change my views and it dose not discuss the topic in question.

Those who have the power apply a system to a country and its people with the sole purpous of enslaving them finacially and spiritually. They cause wars and spread death and destruction and make massive proffits from doing so, and their doing it to America right now. What do you call something that lives of a host, a parasite.

We can either have free open minds or we can allow others to control us, control our minds, our way of life, freedom, liberty etc. as I said before you have a choice.

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I've tried to read and follow this thread, quite frankly it's giving me a huge headache. So,my question is, what does the average working man do? Go to work every day, take the compensation and benifits the Company decides to give. Try to profide a decent living for our families. Maybe I'm just a pawn in someone's or "somethings" game, and don't know the rules or that I'm even playing. So what do we do?? And by the way; WHAT THE #*@%!! ARE WE TALKING ABOUT??????

[edit on 7-11-2006 by bmpemb]

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join