It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "AHnunAHki" & the 7 seals Bible Code

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sun Matrix

Originally posted by reaganero
The main difficulties with pre-trib are contained in the Olivet Prophecy of Jesus. In Matthew 24, Mark 13, and Luke 21, Jesus describes the terrible destruction and loss of life of the tribulation period. The disaster is believed to be so intense that no human (Christian or non-Christian alike) would remain alive, except that God shortens the duration of the disaster for the sake of the believers.

Actually what you are calling a difficulty with the pretrib rapture is actually a proof of such.

Here is what I suggest you do. Print out a copy of Matthew 24 and a copy of Luke 21 and compare them verse by verse or group of verses by group of verses.

When you come to Luke 21: 12 it says "BUT BEFORE ALL THESE" (Before what things?) And what does the comparitive verse in Matthew 24 say.

If you take your time and do verse by verse comparison you will find both the rapture and the second coming and the timing of both.

just your opinion really. numerous verses contradict a prertib rapture. but i think he "shortens" the tribulation period for the christians but doesn't exclude them from initial hardships. sending them "into the hills".

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sun Matrix

How many days do you have left till the sixth seal and Jesus returns? Thirteen? Time will tell. What name are you going to start posting under in the new year........or is it a secret?

Well the sixth seal is already being fullfilled as we speak..I dont know when jesus is going to return "exactly"..but it should be sooner then later.

When the new year comes i will keep posting under the same name..theres no need for me to change it..especially for somebody like you.

Adios!!

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 11:48 AM
link   

oh, please. that's like saying nobody will know the exact second but they will know the exact minute or hour. you simplify god's word. cmon. accept the fact that you haven't a clue!

Actually i do have a clue or else i wouldnt have started this thread in the first place.

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 12:38 PM
link   
shouldn't the antichrist be in power then and forced everybody to accept a mark? i'm not sure why you're stuck on a really poor timeline. it'd be different if you were saying the first seal was getting ready to be opened in january but cmon. even the mayan calendar would be in conjunction with that timeline given 7 years starting in 2007.

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 01:07 PM
link   
what about some comet that is supposed to hit the earth and cause all the famine and death?

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Hey SOM i'm here to help.....Ok first things first....why is sun matrix and the other guy what's his name.....not to offend you....but....can't we all just have faith on Christ and move on. It's great to post your findings but we must not attach each other. Sun Matrix if you think your right leave it as is and start a thread....that's the beauty about ATS. I think we've seen a few pages of arguing back and forth. This is what I think is going on...

The Seven seals...well i think SOM has proved his point and so far i'm feeling his words of wisdom. The hurricane victims make sense to me. As the time for Christ coming....I cannot say it's going to be a specific day...nobody can tell unless your the antichrist. As far as the Antichrist is concern I have a feeling it's the current pope. Look at the words he used and didn't even apologize...hmmm makes you wonder why would he use that ...plus Christians come a long way from hating on Muslims since the Crusades..the slaughtering of millions..hint the reason i chose faith over religion...that's my 5cents...

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I think Analnooki's are demons and anybody who believes in them are deceived and try to deceive others into a false god.

this whole planet niburu crap is not heaven it's the comet satan that's gonna come down and cause all the famines. SOM is twisting it around to take away from what the bible has preached.

other than that i like his posts and i agree there's no need to attack. i think we're all just sorta clarifying our ideas.

nobody is right or wrong?? just some ideas seem a bit more logical than others.

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Yes...I agree with the ideas that I mentioned above....when it comes to planet this...and nibaru this....i'm not really interested on that. Like i said....faith is what kept me alive throughout the Iraq war....I'm a vet and saw a lot...so hint why after seeing sooo much violence out there and sensing evil near me...why i became more and more closer to God through faith. So what if the world comes to an end. Our bodies are just bodies here on earth, what's important is our souls, nobody can kill our souls, we are eternal in heaven or here on earth dying for our sins.

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 01:53 PM
link   
well, said. thanks.

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 06:06 PM
link   

what about some comet that is supposed to hit the earth and cause all the famine and death?

that should be in 2007or 2008.

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 06:26 PM
link   

I think Analnooki's are demons and anybody who believes in them are deceived and try to deceive others into a false god.

There not demons there angels..hint: An-gels

this whole planet niburu crap is not heaven it's the comet satan that's gonna come down and cause all the famines. SOM is twisting it around to take away from what the bible has preached.

Nibiri is not heaven..its the "kingdom of heaven"..a comet?no its a planet,and sure,rumor has it that it does cause famine and whatnot..but who knows if it will happen to us this time aorund.

I havent taken away from anything the bible says..what have i said thats not true in the bible?

other than that i like his posts and i agree there's no need to attack. i think we're all just sorta clarifying our ideas.

nobody is right or wrong?? just some ideas seem a bit more logical than others.

well,opinions cant be wrong or right..but facts can.

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by harvosky
Hey SOM i'm here to help.....Ok first things first....why is sun matrix and the other guy what's his name.....not to offend you....but....can't we all just have faith on Christ and move on. It's great to post your findings but we must not attach each other. Sun Matrix if you think your right leave it as is and start a thread....that's the beauty about ATS. I think we've seen a few pages of arguing back and forth. This is what I think is going on...

Harvosky,

If someone wants to post a bunch bull and then attach the name Christian to it, a Christian should take exception.

If someone uses the Bible to spread a bunch of bull, a Christian should take exception to it.

SOM is busy falsely interpreting scripture such as the 70 weeks of Daniel and I'm just posting the facts to disprove him.

If you want to get involved why don't you prove where I'm in error.

It all comes down to "My people perish for lack of knowledge."

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Wow sunmatrix i sense some anger..maybe you should chill out.

take harvosky's advice and begin your own thread..so then i can accuse you of speaking bull,and claim your in a cult..and do all the same stuff everyone has done to me.And make sure not to mention the name christ because that'll make things 10x worse.

We'll see how good you take all the critisicm.

Peace!!

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Hey SOM i'm here to help

dude i feel you,we should all be here to help each other..but all this negativity is taken this thread in reverse..but ive seen hope in the ones who got the message from the beginning.

Ok first things first....why is sun matrix and the other guy what's his name.....not to offend you....but....can't we all just have faith on Christ and move on.

True that!

It's great to post your findings but we must not attach each other. Sun Matrix if you think your right leave it as is and start a thread....that's the beauty about ATS.

Yea man..if i didnt start this thread..i wouldnt have met people like annie,esoteric and you...just to name a few.Its all good when people come along and share in the same things as you..as long as those "things" are of a positive nature.

I think we've seen a few pages of arguing back and forth.

Unfortunately like 20 pages worth of bickering..Ill take some of the blame for that...my bad yo.

This is what I think is going on...

The Seven seals...well i think SOM has proved his point and so far i'm feeling his words of wisdom.

Thanks man ..thats means alot to me..seriously it does.

Everything starts as a feeling,and some words cant describe them all for us.Would you describe the feeling your having as one of understanding?

I have a good friend i speak to every now and again about the same stuff were discussing now..He always listens..and never tells me to be quiet..He even adds in a lil something every once in a while..So one day i told him to ask me any questions that he had about it..and he told me he doesnt have any because he already knows everything..

its not that he knows it all..its just he feels that he does,because ive repeated it to him over and over....all the information is in his subconchuss.

The hurricane victims make sense to me.

Yea man,the 5th seal (2005) the new orleans (saints) were killed by the name of god (ah) and the testimony they held (were not leaving our homes)..they died..and went to heaven..they were given new bodies..it even says when the got to heaven they were yelling to god to avenge their blood on FEMA/govt for lettng them die the way they did..not to mention rumors on ATS about hurricanes victims being put in concentration camps...what kinda crap is that..i do find it wierd how none of the news stations never followed up on were all those busses took many of those people..it kinda makes you think...what happened to them all.

As far as the Antichrist is concern I have a feeling it's the current pope. Look at the words he used and didn't even apologize...hmmm makes you wonder why would he use that ...plus Christians come a long way from hating on Muslims since the Crusades..the slaughtering of millions..hint the reason i chose faith over religion...that's my 5cents...

Yea man i agree with you ..the pope is up to know good..and im sure he will be some sort of agent of the devil in the coming days of trouble.False prophet or beast..he is one or the other.

there's a limp bizkit song called: faith

"you gotta have faith,YOU GOTTA HAVE FAYYYAIIITH!!!!"

Peace!!

[edit on 19-12-2006 by TheSonOfMan]

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSonOfMan
Wow sunmatrix i sense some anger..maybe you should chill out.

take harvosky's advice and begin your own thread..so then i can accuse you of speaking bull,and claim your in a cult..and do all the same stuff everyone has done to me.And make sure not to mention the name christ because that'll make things 10x worse.

We'll see how good you take all the critisicm.

Peace!!

I am only challenging your false prophecies. I certainly am willing to bring the facts to the table. What are you afraid of? The Truth.

No seals have been opened..........

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 09:24 PM
link   
hey guys. im still here as always. my point of view on all of this is that for som i agree with ya on your point of view. i have always felt as a child that christ and the angels are not from this planet. i mean when i go out at night and look up at our solar system i feel in my heart that out there is where our creator is at somewhere. then when i got older and actually studied the bible and our history here on earth i belive that my feelings were right.

sun i take what you say to heart as well because i also see the things you do even tho we sorta disagree on where our creator is at this point and time. i do agree with som on this but im not so sure about the seals. i havent studied them as much as i have the history of our existence and the chapters of mankind and it definatly sounds like you know more than i do about them. i myself really am interested in the seals because who wouldnt be ya know. its a really heavy subject and thats just the kind of thing i like. but if chirst comes back tommorrow or 5 years from now its not that big of deal to me. but it is interesting to study no doubt. som might be on to something but either way i know that there isnt much time. i belive i will see both of you on the other side.

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 10:49 PM
link   
It's weird that you say you look up to the sky.....When I was in the military at one point during a 25mile road march in basic training i fell to my knees and once i looked up in the sky and saw the full moon i had energy to keep going. I did the same thing while I was deployed over seas over Iraq, but the weird thing is that I always look for "Orion's Belt" in the sky....don't know why but it brings peace in my heart and the feeling is just weird.

Sun Matrix I believe in some things you say too so i'm not attacking you nor I'm here to prove anybody wrong. We all have different interpretations that keep us in line with God and Christ. So let's all hold hands and give thanks to our lord.

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 10:49 PM
link   
[edit on 19-12-2006 by harvosky]

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Sun Matrix I believe in some things you say too so i'm not attacking you nor I'm here to prove anybody wrong. We all have different interpretations that keep us in line with God and Christ. So let's all hold hands and give thanks to our lord.

Hey that's cool..........but you need to make a decision whether you serve the God of the Bible or whether you listen to a false prophet talk about planet X and the rapture happening Christmas and the first five seals having been opened.

You need to be grounded in truth and not follow a false teacher who knows not the truth and is unable to divide the Word of Truth. Nothing more than a wolf in sheeps clothes.............and a weak one at that.

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 11:07 PM
link   

seas over Iraq, but the weird thing is that I always look for "Orion's Belt" in the sky....don't know why but it brings peace in my heart and the feeling is just weird.

hey man in my own opinion, our new earth is being prepared for us somewhere in orions belt. but i have no idea for sure. just a feeling.

top topics

<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join