It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "AHnunAHki" & the 7 seals Bible Code

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 06:33 AM
link   
SunMatrix,right now,you are the delusion,you keep saying THEY DONT EXSIST,and your the one who is spreading the lie.

the truth is they do exsist,just because you havent seen them doesnt mean they dont..its called blind faith..the same faith believers in christ have.Nobody has seen him,but they still have faith in the unseen.

And then you wanna talk about a pre tribulation rapture..FIRST OFF, there is only one place in the bible ive seen the word tribulation mentioned,in the book of revelation after the 6th seal is opened.

the scripture says..Rev 7:14 "And he said, These are they who have come out of the great tribulation,they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the lamb.

THAT SCRIPTURE PROVES YOUR WRONG..CASE CLOSED!

If you can find anywhere else in the bible that has the world tribulation in it and is connected with the rapture,then show me.

Like i said the "tribulation" started 2001 the same year the 1st seal was opened. There are 7 yrs and 7 seals..each year and seal are connected in order.

The rapture occurs between the 6th and 7th seal right before things get there worst.

Jesus is coming inside the planet X,nobody will see him until they are brought up into the ship.then the planet will leave just as quickly as it came.

That is why the bible says everyone will see jesus coming,but not everyone will make it to him.

Delusion and lie!

sun matrix, if you believe your the only person in the univesre then you must think your god or something..omg! you might even be the anitchrist.

But heres how it is..et's do exsist,jesus and the angels fight for the light side..and satan is fighting for dark side.

the delusion is not thinking they do exsisit,its thinking that they dont that is the delusion.Thats why the chaos will be so bad..because the people left behind are the ones without a clue,what they didnt wanna believe was true or could happen has actaully came true..and do you think the governemnet is gonna show up and say "hey buddy sorry we never told you they exsist,we just were protecting you"..

but thats a load of garabage!!!...there real plan is to make the panic worse by using there false signs and stuff to make people think the earth is in danger of being taken over...the anti christ will hope to join the world together to fight the new global threat of "space invasion" he will speak harshly against the anunnkai and even call them an abomination.

The bible says..."The king (antichrist) will do as he pleases.He will exault and magnify himself above every god and will say unheard of things against the God of gods (the anunnaki).He will be successful until the time of wrath (3.5 years) is completed,for what has been determined must take place.

terrorism will take a back seat...for 3.5 years the power of the holy people will be broken...that is how long the anti christ will have his power.

the 3.5 years 2007,2008-2010,2011

The anti-christ will try and stop terrorism and solve global problems, natural and man made disasters..and when all the people have given there will over to him..he will crush them down..n.w.o/hitler style.

the mark will be issued and many will die.

Yea ive seen the commercials with the aliens in them..namely for enegizer and coors beer,their just signs tho...to either open peoples eyes..or close them further.

If you ask someone " hey man do you believe in aliens" they might say.."naw man, i wont believe till i see it"

so if thats the case..how many people really believe in jesus without seeing him? Its easy to say yea i do..then to really start believeing with true intetions.

or will they only believe till they see him? but then how can they be saved by someone they never fully trusted in? the ancient romans and jews didnt believe it,even when he stood in thier midst...and they saw him.They still killed him.

So imagine if aliens came and said hey..we are sons of god...and we come in peace...more then likely they would be shot and killed..just like jesus was wipped,nailed and hung from a tree...do you get my point?

THE TRUTH HURTS sometimes..and for anybody who doesnt believe in aliens or for that matter jesus...your pain will hurt really bad.

The Anunnaki are our parents..and parents often use tough love on their children..they will say and even do things we see at first as horrible and nasty to us..but after its said and done..you often see a lesson learned.

We are the children of is real..Seek the Holy One! Our Redeemer

Peace!!

[edit on 17-12-2006 by TheSonOfMan]

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sun Matrix
the lie will be told. SEE, THE ALIENS HAVE COME AND CARRIED THEM AWAY.

That wont be a lie,thats gonna be the truth....Just try an use a better word then aliens..howabout..HOLY ANGELS,MESSENGERS OF LIGHT..or the AHNUNAHKI...yea those names are better.

See the truth is, they dont want you to know jesus is from space.Why has NASA (satan) still never found anything,but airbrushes photos? They dont want you to believe the truth is out there, what they want is for you to believe the truth is on the 5 o clock news everyday,they want you to believe the truth is every word that comes from our presidents mouth,they want you to believe a lie..and most of america has already believed it..and its called project " Kiss bush's a$$" or "america doesnt lie"

No,not me....."Im looking to the sky to save me,Im looking for a sign of life,Find my way back home and learn to fly"

Peace!!

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheSonOfMan

And then you wanna talk about a pre tribulation rapture..FIRST OFF, there is only one place in the bible ive seen the word tribulation mentioned,in the book of revelation after the 6th seal is opened.

the scripture says..Rev 7:14 "And he said, These are they who have come out of the great tribulation,they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the lamb.

THAT SCRIPTURE PROVES YOUR WRONG..CASE CLOSED!

If you can find anywhere else in the bible that has the world tribulation in it and is connected with the rapture,then show me.

You can't find the rapture associated with the tribulation because those that are raptured are not around for the tribulation.

The verse you are quoting has nothing to do with the rapture. Those in white robes in Rev 7:14 have been killed and not raptured. You might read the 5th seal.

Has Israel been at peace. No......no seals have been opened.
Has the Antichrist come to power. No...no seals have been opened.
Has Russiah and Iran attacked Israel. No..no seals have been opened.

I THINK YOU SHOULD CLOSE YOUR OWN CASE AS IT IS EASILY DISPROVED.

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Jesus is coming inside the planet X,nobody will see him until they are brought up into the ship.then the planet will leave just as quickly as it came.

Please show me chapter and verse where this planet X poppycock comes from.

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 08:56 AM
link   

terrorism will take a back seat...for 3.5 years the power of the holy people will be broken...that is how long the anti christ will have his power.

the 3.5 years 2007,2008-2010,2011

Where is the 7 year peace treaty that the Antichrist confirms. It is this peace treaty that brings peace to the earth and Antichrist declares himself to be the Messiah.

WHERE IS THE PROMISED PEACE............No seals have been opened.

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I believe everybody believes wether or now we see stuff..I'm a firm believer in faith. It's something you feel in your heart every time you do something nice or walk away from a difficult situation knowing that even though it was harsh...you learned a lesson that will make you a better person. Yes i'm not perfect and never will be, but i will seek my guidance and continue my mission to discover myself. I will be here alive looking for signs and not fearing what will come up in the future. I will just be ready. why FEAR? If you have the faith with christ and GOD then no need to FEAR but to continue ur mission and have that strong faith up.

Sun Matrix I don't know what to tell you but seek faith. Stay with it and follow your heart.

SOM...great post keep opening people's eyes.

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 07:10 PM
link   
i have to agree with sun matrix. anti christ is gonna have to cause peace among the mid east first.

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by reaganero
i have to agree with sun matrix. anti christ is gonna have to cause peace among the mid east first.

If SOM is correct (and he's not) Christ is going to return in the next 2 and 1/2 weeks or so.

Where is the Antichist and where was the peace?

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 06:45 AM
link   

You can't find the rapture associated with the tribulation because those that are raptured are not around for the tribulation.

Obviously you didnt read the scripture then..because it says the ones in white robes..CAME OUT OF the great tribulation..it doesnt say they came after or before..it says DURING the tribulation..namely the 6th seal.

The verse you are quoting has nothing to do with the rapture. Those in white robes in Rev 7:14 have been killed and not raptured. You might read the 5th seal.

Actually the verse i quoted has everything to do with the rapture..as its written in the bible jesus sends 4 angesl to hold back the 4 winds of the earth..they seal the tribe of israel and then a great multitude is seen in heaven..nowhere does it mention those people dieng..so once again your twisting things around.

The 5th seal (2005) is in regards to the victims of the hurricanes who died...they were given white robes too.They are the ones who died.

Has Israel been at peace. No......no seals have been opened.
Has the Antichrist come to power. No...no seals have been opened.
Has Russiah and Iran attacked Israel. No..no seals have been opened.

Obviously you didnt read my other post were i connected iran russia and israel.Russia supplyed iran with the weapons to give hezzbollah to attack israel ..nuff said.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Where is the 7 year peace treaty that the Antichrist confirms. It is this peace treaty that brings peace to the earth and Antichrist declares himself to be the Messiah.

No but i think a better question is were in the bible does it say theres supposed to be 7 years of peace..show me exactly were it says 7 years of peace from the anti-christ..PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,...show me..thats all im asking you..FIND IT and show me.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 08:48 AM
link   

If SOM is correct (and he's not) Christ is going to return in the next 2 and 1/2 weeks or so.

you do understand i'm agreeing with YOU right?

yeah, som has his timeline all goofed.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 10:10 AM
link   

you do understand i'm agreeing with YOU right?

yeah, som has his timeline all goofed.

Yes....................I just did a poor job of pointing out that SOM has but a few weeks for the things he says to come true. If he knew his stuff, he would know that the Rapture will happen in the summer.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 11:29 AM
link   
C'mon sunmatrix,i asked you to provide the scripture were it says the AC will make peace for 7 years..can you do it?

C'mon please,oo pretty please.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 12:36 PM
link   
The main difficulties with pre-trib are contained in the Olivet Prophecy of Jesus. In Matthew 24, Mark 13, and Luke 21, Jesus describes the terrible destruction and loss of life of the tribulation period. The disaster is believed to be so intense that no human (Christian or non-Christian alike) would remain alive, except that God shortens the duration of the disaster for the sake of the believers.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 12:53 PM
link   

The main difficulties with pre-trib are contained in the Olivet Prophecy of Jesus. In Matthew 24, Mark 13, and Luke 21, Jesus describes the terrible destruction and loss of life of the tribulation period. The disaster is believed to be so intense that no human (Christian or non-Christian alike) would remain alive, except that God shortens the duration of the disaster for the sake of the believers.

What is difficult for you to understand?

There is no pre-tribulation rapture!

Like i said..the tribulation has begun ever since those planes crashed into the wtc on 9/11.

the rapture happens DURING the tribulation..between the 6th and 7th seal.

and if that rapture doesnt happen nobody would be saved..and now that i think about it..the anunnaki could be time traveling here just to save our future..they have already seen the way this world ends.

They are just trying to help.

Peace!!

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 12:54 PM
link   
luke 21:

12"But before all this, they will lay hands on you and persecute you. They will deliver you to synagogues and prisons, and you will be brought before kings and governors, and all on account of my name. 13This will result in your being witnesses to them. 14But make up your mind not to worry beforehand how you will defend yourselves. 15For I will give you words and wisdom that none of your adversaries will be able to resist or contradict. 16You will be betrayed even by parents, brothers, relatives and friends, and they will put some of you to death. 17All men will hate you because of me. 18But not a hair of your head will perish. 19By standing firm you will gain life.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 01:00 PM
link   
your timeline is off with what jesus says will happen to "his people". i don't think sunmatrix has the right one either but it's opinion really. but you are way off som. besides, anybody who really knows is a liar and if they feel they've been told then they call jesus a liar for he says no man will know.

[edit on 18-12-2006 by reaganero]

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 01:21 PM
link   
everthing that's been happening is only the build up to the antichrist. i don't see anybody in some economic collapse.

most likely the dollar will fail and that's when you'll you'll see the need for a peace maker and a mark for money.

22And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

see, we'll have to suffer the bit first and head for the hills and on our endurance christ will rapture us!

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Obviously you didnt read the scripture then..because it says the ones in white robes..CAME OUT OF the great tribulation..it doesnt say they came after or before..it says DURING the tribulation..namely the 6th seal.

Right...........they came out of the great tribulation.....they were killed and given white robes

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Actually the verse i quoted has everything to do with the rapture..as its written in the bible jesus sends 4 angesl to hold back the 4 winds of the earth..they seal the tribe of israel and then a great multitude is seen in heaven..nowhere does it mention those people dieng..so once again your twisting things around.

I am certainly twisting what you are saying around........to the truth. Those that come out of the great tribulation are killed and receive a white robe.

Rev 6:9 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held: 10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth? 11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

Rev 7:13 What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they? 14 And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

new topics

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join