It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "AHnunAHki" & the 7 seals Bible Code

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSonOfMan

Originally posted by Sun Matrix

Has Israel been at peace. No......no seals have been opened.
Has the Antichrist come to power. No...no seals have been opened.
Has Russiah and Iran attacked Israel. No..no seals have been opened.

Obviously you didnt read my other post were i connected iran russia and israel.Russia supplyed iran with the weapons to give hezzbollah to attack israel ..nuff said.

My first suggestion is that you drop the word OBVIUOSLY from your vocabulary. I don't think it's...........nuff said..........until you explain where the 5/6s part of Russias army are killed. Where are the millions of dead Russians??????????? and Iranians???????????

1 Therefore, thou son of man, prophesy against Gog, and say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal: 2 And I will turn thee back, and leave but the sixth part of thee, and will cause thee to come up from the north parts, and will bring thee upon the mountains of Israel

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I don't think there will be a rapture. From what I understand God has never spared Christians from any of the hardships that have befallen the human race in the past, so there is no reason to believe that He is going to spare Christians from any hardships in the future such as the tribulation. Just look at the world and you will see the same things happening to good and bad alike.

I am not a chapter and verse Christian but I do know that it is even written somewhere in the Bible that the Lord makes the sun to shine on sinners and good people alike. It follows that He also makes the rain to fall on good and sinners alike. There are even instances when evil doers seem to have it better than good people.

There will be no rapture before nor after the tribulation. But there may be Divine assistance to Christians during the tribulation by angels and saints who may appear and guide and encourage Christians. There may even be places of refuge right on Earth where the faithful will be led to or even miraculously transported to. These places of refuge may be concealed and guarded by angels until the tribulation has passed. Then when the new age of peace begins they will inherit the earth.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Where is the 7 year peace treaty that the Antichrist confirms. It is this peace treaty that brings peace to the earth and Antichrist declares himself to be the Messiah.

No but i think a better question is were in the bible does it say theres supposed to be 7 years of peace..show me exactly were it says 7 years of peace from the anti-christ..PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,...show me..thats all im asking you..FIND IT and show me.

C'mon sunmatrix,i asked you to provide the scripture were it says the AC will make peace for 7 years..can you do it?

C'mon please,oo pretty please.

SOM, The Bible explains the Bilble. First we see that 1 week is considered 7 years

Genesis 29:27 Fulfil her week, and we will give thee this also for the service which thou shalt serve with me yet seven other years.

And there is your week and 7 year peace treaty.

Daniel 9:27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

We can prove this week means 7 years several ways. One way is the 70 weeks of Daniel which I will explain if you don't understand it. 69 weeks have been fullfilled and there is a week remaining. The remaining week or 7 years is the final dealing with Jerusalem and the Jews. The time clock on the final week will start when the peace treaty is confirmed.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by reaganero
your timeline is off with what jesus says will happen to "his people". i don't think sunmatrix has the right one either but it's opinion really. but you are way off som. besides, anybody who really knows is a liar and if they feel they've been told then they call jesus a liar for he says no man will know.

[edit on 18-12-2006 by reaganero]

No,what jesus said was Nobody knows the the day nor hour,BUT nothing is said about MONTH or YEAR.

AND YOU WONT BE ABLE TO PROVE THAT WRONG..but since you love to try so much go ahead.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 05:08 PM
link   

22And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

see, we'll have to suffer the bit first and head for the hills and on our endurance christ will rapture us!

No,what that really means is ,if jesus doesnt come at all..everyone would die from natural and made made disasters...thats all..of course some people will suffer..i mean if you just so happen to be in the direct area of a nuclear explosion then yea your gonna suffer...but for the sake of living,jesus will intercede...so they wont have to suffer aswell.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 05:36 PM
link   

The main difficulties with pre-trib are contained in the Olivet Prophecy of Jesus. In Matthew 24, Mark 13, and Luke 21, Jesus describes the terrible destruction and loss of life of the tribulation period. The disaster is believed to be so intense that no human (Christian or non-Christian alike) would remain alive, except that God shortens the duration of the disaster for the sake of the believers.

Actually what you are calling a difficulty with the pretrib rapture is actually a proof of such.

Here is what I suggest you do. Print out a copy of Matthew 24 and a copy of Luke 21 and compare them verse by verse or group of verses by group of verses.

When you come to Luke 21: 12 it says "BUT BEFORE ALL THESE" (Before what things?) And what does the comparitive verse in Matthew 24 say.

If you take your time and do verse by verse comparison you will find both the rapture and the second coming and the timing of both.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Ok,sunmatrix,understand this..the first group to recieve the white robes was the hurricanes victims..the next group will be the raptured tribes of israel..the people who die..are just the ones who die..we cant help that.

the "seven" means a week not years..In daniel chapter 9 verse 24 ..the angel tells daniel there will be seventy sevens until the most holy is annoited.

jerusalem is being rebuilt during the "times of trouble" (3.5 years)

which means 70 weeks which is 490 days.

futhermore it says after sixty two weeks the annoited will be cut off.

62 weeks is 434 days.

In the middle of one week he will make a covenant with many..then he will put an end to sacrafice and offering..then he will set up the abomintaion ,until the bowl is poured out on him.

All this takes places within the 3.5 years.

You need to realize the times we are living in..the antichrist doesnt need 7 years to make peace..we live in a world of computers and jet planes..dont you see how north korea fires nukes and its on the news in seconds..they wanna talk and hold meetings and blah blah blah...but these times are about to get worst..war ,war and more war.And not to mention all the panic and chaos happening..its not like the govt officals are just gonna wait around to get things done..things will be happeneing in rapid succession...it not called times of trouble for no reason.

and the bible says "War will continue until the end and DESOLATIONS are decreed"

now just because the AC will make a covenant doesnt mean there will be peace..it just means he joins forces with a bunch of people..there is nowhere mentioned about 7 years of peace..but there is mention of a 7 day covenant.

Rev 16:1 ¶ And I heard a great voice out of the temple saying to the seven angels, Go your ways, and pour out the vials of the wrath of God upon the earth.

Rev 16:10 ¶ And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast; and his kingdom was full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues for pain,

The Beast is the antichrist! and his kingdom will be somewhere in the middleast,europe,or asia.

Peace!!

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 07:04 PM
link   

SOM, The Bible explains the Bilble. First we see that 1 week is considered 7 years

Genesis 29:27 Fulfil her week, and we will give thee this also for the service which thou shalt serve with me yet seven other years.

OMG,did you really think you could get away with that? ..here's what the real scripture says homeboy...Genesis 29:26-27 "laban replied, Its is not our custom here to give the younger daughter in marriage before the older one.Finish this daughters bridal week;then we will give you the younger one also ,in return for another seven years of work"

Ok you must be sent here to "debunk" me ..but as you can see, mission failed buddy...you quoted a scripture that has NOTHING to do with the end times,daniel or the antichrist..what the scripture is saying is that jacob had to work seven years to get his wife..thats all it says..nuff said..and OBVIOUSLY you should have known that..but hey..you just arnt as bright as you want people to believe..even reaganero is more accurate with the scriptures then you are

And there is your week and 7 year peace treaty.

(buzzer nosie) WRONG!!!!!

Daniel 9:27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

We can prove this week means 7 years several ways. One way is the 70 weeks of Daniel which I will explain if you don't understand it. 69 weeks have been fullfilled and there is a week remaining. The remaining week or 7 years is the final dealing with Jerusalem and the Jews. The time clock on the final week will start when the peace treaty is confirmed.

iTS SEEMS to me you cant prove anything even if you try.."seven" is a week not a year...my bible even has it written in there that "seven" means a week not year.

On another note..Queenannie,EsotericTeacher,IntrestedAlways,FunkyDung,and Harvosky...i miss you guys...come say hello to me...as you can see i have my hands busy fighting the works of satan..

Peace!!

[edit on 18-12-2006 by TheSonOfMan]

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 07:20 PM
link   

...as you can see i have my hands busy fighting the works of satan..

SOM, I like your posts, but please, I don't think people are sent here to debunk you, nor are those who disagree, working with Satan. You're doing good but if you're arguing about Jesus, you do kinda have to act and speak nicely or others will probably miss your message.

Trash talking ain't gonna win anybody over, particularly when the bible itself is designed to be open to be interpreted by the individual and is meant to be a vehicle of faith, not proof.

[edit on 18-12-2006 by smallpeeps]

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 10:30 PM
link   

OMG,did you really think you could get away with that? ..here's what the real scripture says homeboy...Genesis 29:26-27 "laban replied, Its is not our custom here to give the younger daughter in marriage before the older one.Finish this daughters bridal week;then we will give you the younger one also ,in return for another seven years of work"

Get away with what? The FACTS. Read it again. It says fulfill her week and serve me another seven years. It says he fulfilled the week which was the 7 additional years.

What is this thou hast done unto me? did not I serve with thee for Rachel? wherefore then hast thou beguiled me? 26 And Laban said, It must not be so done in our country, to give the younger before the firstborn. 27 Fulfil her week, and we will give thee this also for the service which thou shalt serve with me yet seven other years. 28 And Jacob did so, and fulfilled her week: and he gave him Rachel his daughter to wife also

Another example of 7 days or a week equaling 7 years. Each day was appointed as a year.

Ezekiel 4:6 And when thou hast accomplished them, lie again on thy right side, and thou shalt bear the iniquity of the house of Judah forty days: I have appointed thee each day for a year.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Ok,sunmatrix,understand this..the first group to recieve the white robes was the hurricanes victims..the next group will be the raptured tribes of israel..the people who die..are just the ones who die..we cant help that.

Is this a joke? The first ones that have white robes are those that died for their faith. Surely you are aware of all the Christians that the Romans killed..........and all the others that have been killed for their faith.

Hurricane victims..........please.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by smallpeeps

SOM, I like your posts, but please, I don't think people are sent here to debunk you, nor are those who disagree, working with Satan. You're doing good but if you're arguing about Jesus, you do kinda have to act and speak nicely or others will probably miss your message.

Trash talking ain't gonna win anybody over, particularly when the bible itself is designed to be open to be interpreted by the individual and is meant to be a vehicle of faith, not proof.

Hey smallpeeps long time no see..whats going on?

p.s dont mind the trash talk.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Get away with what? The FACTS. Read it again. It says fulfill her week and serve me another seven years. It says he fulfilled the week which was the 7 additional years.

Man you know exactly what im talking about..dont play dumb with me.

This is what happened so listen clearly...jacob served laban seven years to marry his daugher rachael..so when the seven years were over laban gathered everyone for a feast,but insted of giving rachael to jacob,he gave him his younger daugher leah insted...when jacob realized what laban had done he was upset.Laban told jacob that its there custom to give the younger daughter in marriage..but jacob still wanted rachael insted..so laban said that first he must spend a "bridal week/honeymoon" with leah ..then after the honeymoon is over (bridal week) laban will give jacob rachael if he works ANOTHER seven years...jacob was so determined to have rachael that he worked another 7 years for laban.

So in all jacob worked 14 years,and laban gave him leah and rachael even tho he only wanted rachael at first.

You are wrong..plain and simple..stop trying to twist things around..im sick of it.

Ezekiel 4:6 And when thou hast accomplished them, lie again on thy right side, and thou shalt bear the iniquity of the house of Judah forty days: I have appointed thee each day for a year.

Man enough already...this scripture doesnt prove anything..You are free to believe whatever and however you want..but dont try to sabotage my thread with your nonsense.

Peace!!

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 11:52 PM
link   

the "seven" means a week not years..In daniel chapter 9 verse 24 ..the angel tells daniel there will be seventy sevens until the most holy is annoited.

jerusalem is being rebuilt during the "times of trouble" (3.5 years)

which means 70 weeks which is 490 days.

futhermore it says after sixty two weeks the annoited will be cut off.

62 weeks is 434 days.

Sorry, but you're clueless about the 70 weeks of Daniel. This a fulfilled prophecy that occurs when Cyrus conqueres Babylon and allows the Jews to return to Jerusalam and rebuild it. But the prophecy says that the Messiah will be cut off and the city and temple destroyed. This occurs in 70 AD, Seven sevens and 62 sevens is 69 fulfilled weeks. There is one week to deal with Jerusalem again. That is the seven year treaty.

25 "Know and understand this: From the issuing of the decree to restore and rebuild Jerusalem until the Anointed One, the ruler, comes, there will be seven 'sevens,' and sixty-two 'sevens.' It will be rebuilt with streets and a trench, but in times of trouble. 26 After the sixty-two 'sevens,' the Anointed One will be cut off and will have nothing. The people of the ruler who will come will destroy the city and the sanctuary.

As you can see a week in Hebrew can be used for days or years.

First we are given the time period involved “Seventy weeks” or 70 periods of 7 equaling 490 ( 70 x 7). The word for week in Hebrew means seven (òáLÚ, shebha)

and could be used for days or years.
The same root is used in Leviticus 25:8 regarding the year of Jubilee. The celebration of Jubilee takes place in 50th year after 7-periods of 7-years or 49 years. The 490 represents years and not days. Gabriel tells Daniel, 490 years are “Determined for your people”, Israel and “Your holy city”, Jerusalem. This sets the parameters around this clock. The time period is 490 years and the years revolve around Daniel’s people Israel/Jews and his holy city, Jerusalem. Within these parameters seven events will take place:

www.truthnet.org...

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 11:56 PM
link   

iTS SEEMS to me you cant prove anything even if you try.."seven" is a week not a year...my bible even has it written in there that "seven" means a week not year.

Fact after fact proves you wrong again and again and again.

First we are given the time period involved “Seventy weeks” or 70 periods of 7 equaling 490 ( 70 x 7). The word for week in Hebrew means seven (òáLÚ, shebha)

and could be used for days or years. The same root is used in Leviticus 25:8 regarding the year of Jubilee. The celebration of Jubilee takes place in 50th year after 7-periods of 7-years or 49 years. The 490 represents years and not days. Gabriel tells Daniel, 490 years are “Determined for your people”, Israel and “Your holy city”, Jerusalem. This sets the parameters around this clock. The time period is 490 years and the years revolve around Daniel’s people Israel/Jews and his holy city, Jerusalem. Within these parameters seven events will take place:

www.truthnet.org...

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 12:07 AM
link   

On another note..Queenannie,EsotericTeacher,IntrestedAlways,FunkyDung,and Harvosky...i miss you guys...come say hello to me...as you can see i have my hands busy fighting the works of satan..

Maybe you missed Funkydung comment

hey sun. what is the purpose of this deception BEFORE the rapture? because humans already think that "aliens" are coming? that there is no christ to save them? i think you know what i think. that christ and his angels are not from this planet. but i do belive that christ is the savior and that he did come to earth to die for my sins. i do belive that i am saved because of his sacrifice... but because i belive that christ is not from this planet i am decived? i really do want to get this right because there is no second chance. i respect your knowledge and wisdom because you are one of the few that actually have a clue about whats going on. i do seek and serve him now and always will because of the love he showed when he died for me and also i see the lie that has been given to mankind (the sun matrix)... i just dont understand how you cannot see that our savior will be coming from somewhere else other than this planet. according to the scriptures, this will happen.

You do have your hands full fighting the works of Satan. Looks like he has the best of you. If you need some help, I will be happy to advise you how to kick his azzzzzzzz.

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Im gonna be the bigger man..and just stop the back and forth "your wrong & im right"

you believe what you want..and ill stick to what i know.

time will tell..nuff said.

Peace!!

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Man enough already...this scripture doesnt prove anything..You are free to believe whatever and however you want..but dont try to sabotage my thread with your nonsense.

Frustrated huh.............I am not sabotaging your thread. I am posting the facts.......................you are posting nonsense. Those in white robes are hurricane victims...............Please.

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Im gonna be the bigger man..and just stop the back and forth "your wrong & im right"

you believe what you want..and ill stick to what i know.

time will tell..nuff said.

Peace!!

How many days do you have left till the sixth seal and Jesus returns? Thirteen? Time will tell. What name are you going to start posting under in the new year........or is it a secret?

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 05:42 AM
link   

your timeline is off with what jesus says will happen to "his people". i don't think sunmatrix has the right one either but it's opinion really. but you are way off som. besides, anybody who really knows is a liar and if they feel they've been told then they call jesus a liar for he says no man will know.

[edit on 18-12-2006 by reaganero]

No,what jesus said was Nobody knows the the day nor hour,BUT nothing is said about MONTH or YEAR.

AND YOU WONT BE ABLE TO PROVE THAT WRONG..but since you love to try so much go ahead.

oh, please. that's like saying nobody will know the exact second but they will know the exact minute or hour. you simplify god's word. cmon. accept the fact that you haven't a clue!

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join