It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "AHnunAHki" & the 7 seals Bible Code

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan

Originally posted by interestedalways

I personally believe something big is about to happen, I just don't know what.

Something big is about to happen. It has nothing to do with payback though, like SOM is trying to out forth. SOM I know that we are living in the most important of times, but you see we are on the road to enlightenment, not some payback from a revengeful God.

I agree with you with all my being. it is not one path to enlightenment, however. it is aiding and assisting those who are on their path, so all can reach enlightenment. there is no payback from a revengeful or vengeful God, however for some soms who decide to rebuke the truth, when they are confronted by the truth, they will feel as though som was vengeful or revengeful because they were not prepared for the words of truths, nor were they prepared for the word, nor were they prepared for the truth.

We are going from one astrological age to another; this is going to be a major change like interestedalways states. It is the change from our ego driven materialistic society to a spiritual one.

We do not lose our ego altogether, and the only way in our club is the collaboration and submission of the ego to the spiritual which interconnects us all.

Look at interestedalways avatar. It is a woman rising to ascension. Rising from the
Reflection of a man and woman embraced, reflecting as one, to a sentient being that is the all. This is where we are going, we are not part going to heaven and part going to hell. Have you thought to yourself, ok why are we here, and what comes after heaven?

I like your train of thought in the above paragraph. elegantly stated!

You see that is not how this universe works; it is not dualistic left vs. right, good vs. evil. I in my life have been both good and evil, the universe is light and shadow. It has shades of gray and color too. See the love and light friend, yes something big is coming, but it is like the death card in the Tarot deck. It is change, not death, why would God put us here and end it all while mankind is still in a state of confusion?

Parallel train of thought i'd like to share:
Optimists say the glass is half full.
Pessemists say the glass is half empty.
Som kind say they are glad there is a glass and something to drink in it.

He wants us to experience everything this life as a human can offer then we become enlightened and are at that point ready for ascension.

It would seem we are not alone. nor is the LoneGunMan.

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by reaganero
think of ways that god can complete our journey and i think then you will know we have found ourselves back in the garden and restored.

I like this thought alot reaganero
you have wisdom of a superhero
i wonder if you think your a zero
ask me, and i see a pristine hero.

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38

Officially, we entered Aquarius September 23 of this year....2100 years after we entered Pisces which was September 15, 107 BC. I am not just spewing astro-babble....I keep time according to the one time piece man cannot alter or distort...the cosmos....and the clues are found in my favorite book!

Queenannie and Esoteric you are both very enlightened, and I feel love for everyone, but I am feeling very connected with you right now annie. I am a believer in god/goddess is everywhere and I feel the source in nature most strongly.

Annie, you said we have passed into the next age on the 23rd of Sept. and I don’t doubt you, because I have been feeling the shift grow stronger and stronger. I was assuming it was the veil becoming more and more thin before Samhain. Now with the information you gave this makes more sense. The following weekend, the 24th and 25th were some of the craziest times of my life; things that happened that were unexplainable. These things started me on the road to re-thinking where my life was going. I have recently had something else that was downright reality shattering, and I do believe it has been for someone else here on ATS that I will not name, strong energy for both of us.

I tell you all this in hopes that you can point me in the right direction about the change of the ages, I knew we were coming close but there are so many different schools of thought it gets lost in the noise. Because of these events (I am very intuitive and know when God hits me with a frying pan to get me to pay attention) it only verifies what you have said.

Love and Light to you annie

[edit on 10-11-2006 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I most certainly can relate to having a connection to the way Queen thinks, and i'm sure you'll be satisfied with the answers she provides.

I was wondering about your avatar. Fire Rescue insignia?

Are you also a firefighter, and if so where or when?

I have 8 1/2 years in the U.S. Air Force as a Airport/Rescue Firefighter myself. And although i have a high amount of respect for all disciplines and all paths, firefighters are somewhat unique, but no more and no less unique than any other profession i must add.

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

I have 8 1/2 years in the U.S. Air Force as a Airport/Rescue Firefighter myself. And although i have a high amount of respect for all disciplines and all paths, firefighters are somewhat unique, but no more and no less unique than any other profession i must add.

Well brother you are right I am of the brotherhood. I respect your spiritual ideals and I have to say from one smoke eater to another only we know what its like to go to hell back feeling good. Sometimes...

I have no ambition in this world but one, and that is to be a fireman. The position may, in the eyes of some, appear to be a lowly one; but we who know the work which the fireman has to do believe that his is a noble calling. Our proudest moment is to save lives. ~Edward F. Croker

I'll never forget the first time I saved someones life, and I will never forget the first time someone died in front of me. God knows how I love it so.

I am currently a FireFighter/EMS in Michigan. I specialize in search and rescue. I can don an ISA SCBA in 39 seconds, we went to the viking instead of the Scott. I love the viking except if you run out of air you cant undo the hose and shove it down your turnouts to gain a few more minutes, unless you cut the low pressure line. Then you had better be sure or your chief will bust your butt!

We dont save a lot of houses, but what the hell its the people that count! We are always putting a chimney in the basement it seems. I always get a lump in my throat when the local red cross gets on scene and hands the victoms a stuffed teddy bear.

God love the Fire Service!

[edit on 11-11-2006 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 02:16 AM
link   

I specialize in search and rescue. I can don an ISA SCBA in 39 seconds, we went to the viking instead of the Scott.

I'm not too proud to say it, but that is 4 seconds faster than my best time, but our equipment may be different, airport silvers and all. That is a great time, though!!

God love the Fire Service!

amen, and all other services as well!

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fifth Horseman
can somone check to see if Son of Man is really Prophet Yahweh? This seems all to familiar and with 20 plus pages it REALLY seems familiar....

I am a warner for the believers.

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Yes it does...

SOM, you have few keys to the puzzle, but I am afraid you are missing the mark.

No im afraid you are though.

These times have nothing to do with the seven seals and everything to do with some very secret societies. They work the darkness, while some of us work the light.

7 seals =

secret socities =

I was put here on earth to bring the truth to the light.

The magick they have cast is far reaching and can seem biblical, but it is not my friend.

At this point in time you are not my friend.

God is far above magic(k)

I am an intuitive and have not expressed myself much on this site as too what I believe, for my beliefs have been tarnished and dragged through the mud by the Christian faith just because they didn’t want the competition

This not a debate or a competition.

My people are still burned at the stake metaphorically. I have been to more churches than most men. I have spoken to more men of the cloth than most men. Before I became Fire/EMS, I was a church consultant, and I am an ordained minister. I know the church.

And whats your point?

We are not in the end times; we are in the beginning of enlightenment.

Most certainly these are the "end times" and enlightenment did not just begin but has already happened since humans were first put on this planet.

enlightenment is evolution..they work on the same level.

You have a long road ahead of you, and you should open your heart and mind like the Prince of Peace had done over 2 millennia ago.

Most certainly my heart and mind are both open..as is my 3rd eye chakra.

Prince of Peace =

You are misleading some good-hearted people with your misguided ideas.

Are you referring to reaganero and firebat..or queenannie and estoeric?

fisrt of all when queenannie first posted on this page she agreed that the seals started in 2001..so who is misleading who?

I am not misguided because the lord of the worlds is with me.

Be the shepherd, not the butcher.

how about i just be myself.

[edit on 11-11-2006 by TheSonOfMan]

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by jaguarmike
I'm sorry, but I don't think God has anything to do with the coming events in the world.

Most certainly you are without god. You need help.

NWO wins for a while, then random chaos, then civilized behavior unlike anything you've ever seen, then immortality= that's how the future is going to be.

NWO wins for 3.5 years then christ returns and destroys them all..and thats how the futures going to be

I don't think God has anything to do with it either.

You are a lost sheep.

2012 is a number- but we never end so don't worry.

Im not worrying, but maybe you should be..you are so far from God...its not healthy.

There will be no such thing as a final judgement by God; only final judgement by beings thinking they have the authority that said-God would possess.

Were do you come up with this stuff..its ridiculous...you need faith.

Unfortunately, it looks like that already happened- we are here on Earth aren't we?...

God put us here to give us livellyhood..little is it that you give thanks.

TheSonOfMan if you claim to be hesus christos then i'm your Anti-Christ.

Most certainly you are an anti-christ..but i fear you not.

God has no place in a discussion of Annunaki, unless you are saying the old testament God is Enki.

Who are you to say were god belongs?

Praying to God offers nothing in return except coincidences and delusions.

So your life must be one big coincidence wrapped in a delusion?

Your God is an alien tyrant and you don't know it yet.

I know my god.

I've had my say on these forums, and now is your turn.

Most certainly it is my turn.

Don't fill their heads with more garbage about God- you're sailing off into the abyss when the Earth is flat for you.

If anybody is speaking garbage its you.

You are not the son of God you are alluding to- God has no sons because there is no such thing as the God you believe in. Your God died a long time ago and his evil leftover is what you are complaining about on these forums in the first place. Your God is an ancient alien who conquered Earth. Stop spreading prophecy that is nonsense.

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by IncarnAngel

God is PURE ENERGY OF LOVE. Love does not DISCRIMINAT OR JUDGE. I am afraid i don't like your version of GOD father mother creator. Satan is great in disguise is he she it not. As in very clever in decieving people such as yourself.

Sad really! I am not sure what you are trying to achieve or prove but I can see a blind person trying to lead the blind badly

And what makes you so sure you are not the one who is being decieved?

You give satan to much credit..and you put god on the back burner..this will be your downfall.

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 09:23 AM
link   

LOL
This is not the way to go about setting an example especially if you want people to belive you are an important teacher.

When did i ever say i wanted people to believe im an important teacher?

or is that something you would like to believe for yourself.

stop trying to put words in my mouth.

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by firebat
Looks like everyone's seeing just how pathetic this guy's ideas are... and they're calling him out for what he is: a religious nut with fanatical viewpoints and very little education.

I just feel sorry for the guy.

Most certainly we feel sorry for you.

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheSonOfMan

LOL
This is not the way to go about setting an example especially if you want people to belive you are an important teacher.

When did i ever say i wanted people to believe im an important teacher?

or is that something you would like to believe for yourself.

stop trying to put words in my mouth.

Right here

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways
Son of Man, I didn't desert you. You are alright with me.

Most certainly i will never desert you either..god bless you.

I don't know if what you say is true or not, but I enjoy reading your thread and I think you believe what you say, and you very well may be speaking truth.

Most certainly what ive been speaking has been the truth.

I haven't had experiences to show me what you have seen, but that doesn't mean it isn't true for you and who knows what is.

Most certainly when the time comes you will see with your own eyes what the truth is.

I personally believe something big is about to happen, I just don't know what.

They are coming. The Holy Ones.

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

I'm merely your servant. Please allow any urge of hate to dissapate. for you i am never late. I merely am serving you to make a way for you to share your truth, as it is always valued here on ATS. and although your truth is true, sometimes wolves try to scare you blue. state what is in your heart. who care what foul air from their mouths they fart. their voice may have changed but their breath is the same. Nothing to offer us but ridicule hate and blame, all the while ignoring the root cause for their shame, while trying to make themselves a name, they seek power, control, and fame. these things makes their minds lame. They know not who domesticated them, nor how to tame.

Queen annie and i are of your stock. Queen annie and i are of your flock. There is no seperation between us. If it seems our stance adapts, no fret nor fuss. we just can't allow anyone to miss the bus.

Look into the fields of the flocks......

There are those who are the sheep.
There are those who are the good sheperds.
There are those who think they are wolves.
There are those who are wolves.
And then there are the sheep dogs! they guard the flock!
And if they come for sheep or sheperds, we knock them off their block!

any who would oppose someone speaking their truth of where they are on the path they are on by merely attacking your path and you with no healthy advice but ridicule, we can not permit. and of this objective mission we do not quit.

Everyone here is on your side, unfortunatly those who attack your truth do not even know their side, and thus cannot comprehend your truth. For in their mind their is nothing to put on the other scale for comparison, as they do not know their own truth. their truth elludes them as they are infected throughout by their fears which define them. They do not pay attention to the fact that they define themselves by the fears of others, others that they refuse to call kin or brothers.

She/he is merciful also. God comes slowly, gently and true. But, TRUTH will have words for them, me, and you too!

There will be little violence on our part. those in denial of the truth will be the ones trying to use sword against sword.

We put the 1 truth first, not the "S" of pluralities!
so while those who would call us their advisary are sword vs. sword.
we put the "S" at the end of the beginning of the word and we will fight:
WORDS vs WORDS!
while they are:
SWORD vs SWORD!

they will have sword, but we shall collaborate with all truth and all communications and words!

After reading all of that i dont even know what to say.

Your love and kindness is beyond appreciated.

I hope to god to see you in heaven.

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 09:52 AM
link   

can somone check to see if Son of Man is really Prophet Yahweh? This seems all to familiar and with 20 plus pages it REALLY seems familiar....

wtf? he's not even worthy to wash yahweh's feet. that's what i've been trying to make him come clean on for all my badgering. he's a snake in the grass. a mislead dreamer. but can still be turned around. "let go som". return home.
WTF is RIGHT!! Um... are you even catching the nuance of my reference to Prophet Yahweh? Please type in Prophet Yahweh into the ATS search and you will see what I mean...

more please. not picking up what you'r putting down.
did you do the search I recommended? Does anyone know what I am referencing? Its another self important prophet from about a year or two ago who had a handle Prophet Yahweh. DO THE THREAD SEARCH.

Daughter of Pigs, Please give me one answer. If you were put here to enlighten, why the Internet? Why not just do a flyover and prove it right there? And to trulyprove your level of insight, who is ZUUL and what happened at the temple of ABYDOS?

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Something big is about to happen. It has nothing to do with payback though, like SOM is trying to out forth.

Most ceratinly this will be payback.

SOM I know that we are living in the most important of times, but you see we are on the road to enlightenment, not some payback from a revengeful God.

Enlightenment starts on a individual basis and as it spreads it becomes a group effort.

These are the most important times of our lives.

God is revengeful..little do you know.

We are going from one astrological age to another; this is going to be a major change like interestedalways states. It is the change from our ego driven materialistic society to a spiritual one.

And you would be a fool to believe everyone on earth will make this change together..but first god must seperate the good fruit form the bad.

and all bad fruit is tossed away in the fire.

Look at interestedalways avatar. It is a woman rising to ascension. Rising from the Reflection of a man and woman embraced, reflecting as one, to a sentient being that is the all

Most certainly it is a beautiful avatar.

This is where we are going, we are not part going to heaven and part going to hell.

Most certainly there will be seperation....some of us will be taken up..and others will be let down.

Have you thought to yourself, ok why are we here, and what comes after heaven?

We are here to change the darkness into light.

Most certainly heaven is the universe and the kingdom of heaven is the ahnunahki mothership.

A castle in the sky.

why would God put us here and end it all while mankind is still in a state of confusion?

Whoever is still in confusion has not found god.

What would be the purpose in that?

The mystery of god shall be revealed at the sound of the 7th trumpet.

Answer that simple question.

Do you think i have all the answers you seek?

We are here to become much greater than we are.

Its called striving for the best.

God did not put us here as sheep to just worship him/her and take us all down while we are still half monkey.

Those sheep who have followed the good sheppard jesus..will not be taken out..but given eternal life.

You insult God to think him/her so petty.

So you speak for god too?

God is not petty and is NOT looking for worship! He wants us to experience everything this life as a human can offer then we become enlightened and are at that point ready for ascension

I am 20 years old and I am ready for ascension...how much longer do we need to wait for everybody else to catch up.

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by nextguyinline

Right here

Estoeric brings truth to the light

Queenannie brings truth to the light.

We are all in this together

When i said that, i was not taken all the glory for myself..but i acknowledge those ones who follow the truth.

Its everyones job to bring the truth to the light..or else we would all be a bunch of lairs.

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheSonOfMan
God is far above magic(k)

We are not in the end times; we are in the beginning of enlightenment.

Most certailyl these are the "end times" and enlightenment did not just begin but has already happened since humans were first put on this planet.

enlightenment is evolution..they work on the same level.

You are misleading some good-hearted people with your misguided ideas.

Are you referring to reaganero and firebat..or queenannie and estoeric?

fisrt of all when queenannie first posted on this page she agreed that the seals started in 2001..so who is misleading who?

I have condensed this post down to a few lines, because it really is useless to argue with you. I just happen to have been a communicator as a living as a car salesman, and I can tell you God would not use someone that has the ability to turn paople off like you do to deliver a message as important as this one. I am trying very hard not to take the kids-gloves off with you.

First thing I would like cleared up is I never said that the first seal was not opened.

When I was talking about misleading people I was not talking about queenannie or esoteric teacher.

You see the story of the seven seals, I believe has been changed over a long period of time in order to use fear to control the people. Here is a good parable to understand of you are being mislead. (hopefuly I didnt already post it here)

[There are two women about to cross a bridge, when they see a shepherd with his flok of sheep coming from the other side. He is beating his sheep with a whip and screaming at them using fear to get them to do what he wants.

One of the women stops him and asks "what kind of shepherd uses fear and pain to lead his flock?"

The man answered "lady I'm not the shepherd, I am the butcher"]

So when there is fear involved in a teaching, you are not being led by God our shepherd, but my man, the butcher. This is how you seperate the wheat from the chaff in the bible. God works through love not fear. God doesnt even pass judgement on those that have done bad things to others, for this is their path, and in another life they will be on a different path.

You dont even understand magick (spelled this way to differinciate it from stage magic) and how it works. A small seed that grows into a redwood tree, that little seed has all the information in its dna that the tree needs to do its thing. That is magick. When you have synchronicity happn in your life, and you relialize it is God knocking on your door, that is magick. When my fire tones go off in the middle of the night, and I find myself with one shoulder against the wall of a home, crawling through a strangers home with fire in all around me, fron sides and above. I am so scared I cant make enough spit to yell "fire dept, is anyone here" and I feel like I will puke, but keep going. That is magick in its highest form.

Where do you think this magick comes from? You think satan creates it? This magick is from God and it is in each one of us. The bible will tell you to practice the art of magick is wrong. Do you ot understand it was not God that inspired this little control factor, but a man in order to keep control. If magick is used for good than it is good.

Enlightenment is not evoution. You have not yet experienced this or you would not have made that statement. You reach enlightenment from within. It is an inner light, that is not of evolution of the body, but an evolution of the soul. You can access all things, it is in the akashic record, and I am willing to bet you have never heard of it before.

You need to grow up, you have been raised by the bible, and while the bible does have some truths it has also been re-written and edited to control the masses by the order of religious leaders and kings. You need to flollow the heart, learn the history of other religions and most of all you need to grow up. you said you are ready for ascension, but only feel love for those that agree with you.

[Dr. Wyne Dwyer once interviewed a Tibeten monk whom had surived the Chinise after they had killed most of his people. This is what he said to Dr. Dwyer.

"Yes yes I was in grave danger"

Dr. Dwyer said but to what danger, you are a monk and do not fear death. The monk said.

"yes yes I was in grave danger, I was in danger of losing my compasion of the Chinese soldiers"]

Here is an enlightened person. After seeing all the horrors of what they were doing to his people, he never lost his love for them. He understood they had different paths than his, and just because they were different, did not make them worthy of his hate.

No one is ready for ascension until they rid themselves of hate and fill themselves with love, and that includes those you disagree with and those you think are your enemies. If you think you are ready for ascension just because you repent and think you know Jesus, you ar delusional. You need forgiveness, and love.

You have a long road ahead of you. Please find love for those that disagree and compasion.

For hate is not of GOD. Love is the law, love is the bond.

Love and Light, LGM

By the way, I did not post this for your benifit SOM. I posted this for the benifit of someone I hold near and dear to my heart, so this person would understand where I come from.

interestedalways, PM me your thoughts on SOM...and my post.

[edit on 11-11-2006 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Queenannie and Esoteric you are both very enlightened, and I feel love for everyone, but I am feeling very connected with you right now annie.

To be totally honest, I have felt a connection to you since the first time I read one of your posts...I know you are full of love and light!

My light is but a spark intended to ignite the light - seeds that were planted long long ago. I didn't know I had a spark - I sure never felt as much a part of the 'light' (not saying that in regard to the light of God's love and Christ's truth) as I have been a child of darkness! But my darkness wasn't evil, either - more like 'black sunshine' to coin a phrase!

I realize now that light must shine forth from the dark....so more and more it makes sense to me what I am to do!

I am a believer in god/goddess is everywhere and I feel the source in nature most strongly.

Yes, me too! And what is love if it doesn't involve a male and female ( I don't mean that as some sort of gay bashing intolerance - love is love is love - but what I see in male and female is the idea of balanced counterparts united as ONE - this is the lesson God gives us with the gift of romantic love and even passion!)

I was assuming it was the veil becoming more and more thin before Samhain. Now with the information you gave this makes more sense. The following weekend, the 24th and 25th were some of the craziest times of my life; things that happened that were unexplainable.

Oh yeah! Tell me about it! I KNOW what you are saying! This 'all hallow's eve' was not just another chance for an all night vigil in the sincere pumpkin patch...and I believe there were great and crucial events in the world unseen as we passed from the 31st to All Saint's Day!

The 'last trump' has been assumed to be the 'seventh' trump (by myself, as well). But I came to a new understanding about that - the last was the eighth! 8 is the number of regeneration, resurrection, and new life! A new heaven and earth!

I have recently had something else that was downright reality shattering, and I do believe it has been for someone else here on ATS that I will not name, strong energy for both of us.

I totally believe you - I have been shattered and shaken and all manner of things in these recent weeks! I can not begin to describe in words that would make sense to anyone - but I am sure you feel the same, as well. I am not surprised that you experienced these events, either - considering the affinity I felt for you from the start.

I tell you all this in hopes that you can point me in the right direction about the change of the ages, I knew we were coming close but there are so many different schools of thought it gets lost in the noise.

Yes, I am with you on that, too!

Because of these events (I am very intuitive and know when God hits me with a frying pan to get me to pay attention) it only verifies what you have said.

I am well acquainted with God's frying pan, too!
Man oh man.

But these verifications are miracles in themselves, as well, aren't they? It is overwhelming!

I am sending you an U2U, BTW.

Love and Light to you annie

And to you, too, my love!

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join