It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilians actually our friends (NOT Noridcs), and here's why.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard
However, science and technology have certain fundamental limitations. For example, one can never build a machine for teleportation.

I seem to recall seeing somewhere awhile back (or hearing), that they actually were able to make some particle disappear from one place and reappear in the other. While this is only one particle, it does give hope to a whole body one day.

Peace

Dalen

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by dAlen
I seem to recall seeing somewhere awhile back (or hearing), that they actually were able to make some particle disappear from one place and reappear in the other. While this is only one particle, it does give hope to a whole body one day.

Peace

Dalen

Hi Dalen,

The process that you are referring to entails duplication, not the actual transference of a particle. Again, being able to transfer any particle - through disassembly and then reassembly - equates to creating the particle in the first place

However noble the intention, nothing material can be teleported with physical machines. Only with The Light can matter be phased or beamed. Large Group Entities, like those who have worked through and around people like Uri Geller, Criss Angel, and David Blaine, as well as unusually powerful healers like John of God, have the ability to teleport small objects.

Phasing takes much less energy than beaming. The former entails moving the object all at once. The latter entails breaking the object down into energy and then reassembling it - like on Star Trek.

To Dalen, etshrtslr & All Interested Parties,

The Ra Material and The Law of One came from a discarnate collective or Group Entity of alien angels. This is why their manner of writing and speaking is so awkward in English.

I have found that the more accurate channeled works, hard but not impossible to find, are from discarnate Saints in the Higher Realms of Spirit. Guidance over at TheSocietyOfLight.com comes from that source.

Along these lines, a much better book for spiritual insight than The Law of One and The Ra Material, is The Challenge of Evil by Graham Bernard. It came out in the late 1980s and the author, who was in his nineties, has since passed into The Light.

Here is an excerpt (pages 136-137):

As we look back at our lives, do we see them in the place and time which we lived?

Yes. It will help you to look at yourself and world history objectively. The rise and fall of civilizations are caused by the return of individuals. The return of great souls - revealers, healers, teachers, scientists, and artists - leavens the whole. The birth of a civilization is the rebirth of an individual soul.

Are you saying that great souls return to cause the fall of civilization too?

Civilizations run their course, and when it comes time to end them, constructive souls reincarnate to facilitate matters by appealing to souls of moral character to act.

Why?

Because the end of a civilization is determined largely by moral degradation and evil. If a civilization no longer contributes to God's plan, of necessity it must fall to make room for a new one. By the Grace of God, the balance of power is maintained.

[edit on 21-10-2006 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Paul_Richard,

Thank you so much for sharing your wisdom.....I have a few question for you on the Law of One Ra material if you dont mind?

1. Ra mentions the harvest that is supposed to occur somtime around 2011-2012 do think this will happen?

2. I dont believe in coincidence's ( because it infers an effect without a cause) but for a lack of a better word is it mere coincidence that the harvest Ra talked about coincided with the mayan date of 12-21-2012? Or do you think the mayans were made aware of this information from the group entity of Ra?

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 11:40 AM
link   

The Ra Material and The Law of One came from a discarnate collective or Group Entity of alien angels. This is why their manner of writing and speaking is so awkward in English.

I started looking into it a bit...thats quite a bit of material the Law of One.
I still need to go back through your post and see what the Zetans are about.
You have quite a bit of material, I havent been able to read through it yet.
What I did breeze through though, seemed to say that you hold the theory that the Reptilians are bad.

Perhaps its like a post I made toward the bottom of page 1 where the reptilians were bad working for the human (nordics), and then Satan and a small percentage fell. (As even Icke claims some reptilians are good...doubt he looks at it from this slant though.)

I will try to look back through your post, as you have taken quite a bit of effort to share the information, and there is no need for you to feel like you have to repeat yourself, unless there is an additional support point, from where you are coming from that you want to share.

Peace

Dalen

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Hi etshrtslr,

Originally posted by etshrtslr
Paul_Richard,

Thank you so much for sharing your wisdom.....I have a few questions for you on the Law of One Ra material if you don’t mind?

Glad to be of help.

You know of course that my answers are not going to be what most expect or agree with.

1. Ra mentions the harvest that is supposed to occur sometime around 2011-2012 do think this will happen?

2. I don’t believe in coincidences (because it infers an effect without a cause) but for a lack of a better word is it mere coincidence that the harvest Ra talked about coincided with the Mayan date of 12-21-2012? Or do you think the Mayans were made aware of this information from the group entity of Ra?

I don't think that the Group Entity Ra even existed at the time of the Mayans.

There has been a lot of analysis and speculation regarding the end of the Mayan calendar in 2012. From what I can gather, it appears to be a very unusual configuration astrologically and one that will help bring about highly unusual circumstances.

Does it mean the end of the world?

I see that as a possibility, not a probability.

One of the ideas circulating about 2012 is that time as we know it will end.

I don't believe that time will end but many doors will open up when the new stable Masters Ascend into The Light; namely, within the realm of time travel. That in my opinion is what is meant by the idea behind "time as we know it will end in 2012."

To go back in time, one has to travel beyond the speed of light. Einsteinian physics espouses that that is impossible with physical spacecraft.

But it is possible for future Ascended Masters in The Light to move that fast. Group Entities cannot generate enough energy to do it. They've tried. That limitation is a good thing. Things are bad enough with GE's in THIS timeframe.

There are three fundamental rules regarding time travel that cannot be broken even if we wanted to do so.

1. One cannot travel into a future that has yet to exist. This is why The Original Creator billions of years ago (before The Great Fall or division of its consciousness totally and irrevocably into trillions of basically spiritual discarnates or 'angels' and before The Big Bang) cannot venture into our space-time continuum without an invitation from future Ascended Masters.

2. One cannot travel back within one's own timeline. We cannot change our past.

3. Time travel must be done astrally in the Monad Realms of Light above the Higher Realms because of the required level of God Force energy.

If you are familiar with the Solist material, it is stated that only those who have achieved stable Second Stage Mastery or better have the potential to manifest time travel after they leave the flesh and Ascend into The Light.

So to say that time as we know it will end in 2012 is true in a sense.

The Ascended will be able to venture back to any era of history they desire. Ascended Magi could go back to ancient Greece or Egypt and become beneficent gods that are real in every sense of the word, superseding the Group Entities that portrayed themselves as gods.

The large Group Entity that worked through and around the prophet Moses (i.e., the infamous burning bush) could be superseded by some real gods with much better awareness and overall spiritual guidance.

And Moses brought down the 11th Commandment to strive to live by The Golden Rule and also the 12th Commandment to use Heart Chakra Radiance everyday.

They could also go back and intervene in the war between Atlantis and the Anunnaki so that this world is not nuked by antimatter weapons which caused not only the end of Atlantean civilization but worldwide earthquakes and The Great Flood - which is documented in various ancient cultures.

They could even go back hundreds of thousands of years and prevent the first Zetan-Reptilians - also known as the Anunnaki - from landing on this world and eventually mixing their DNA with the native hominids in order to come up with Homo sapien slaves to work the mines.

The possibilities are endless and many Ascended Magi and Ascended Elders will want to pursue time travel projects into alternate timelines to this one.

Ra's conception of "harvest" is in reference to the spiritual development of many people. It is not the same "harvest" that ufologists refer to that pertains to the Zetan-aliens taking genetic material from this world (i.e., people) and using it for selfish purposes.

So to state that there will be a spiritual harvest around 2012, I would respond by stating that it is happening right now, as an increasing number of people are spiritually progressing more rapidly and to a higher degree than ever before, through their pursuit of Heart Chakra Radiance. Essentially the same method that The Original Creator used billions of years ago in order to evolve into rarefied God Consciousness within The Light.

Hi Dalen,

I started looking into it a bit...that’s quite a bit of material the Law of One.
I still need to go back through your post and see what the Zetans are about.
You have quite a bit of material, I haven’t been able to read through it yet.
What I did breeze through though, seemed to say that you hold the theory that the Reptilians are bad.

Yes, in the sense that they are Service-To-Self (STS) focused and not Service-To-Other (STO) oriented. They spearhead an empire that subjugates peoples who cannot adequately defend themselves against their advanced technology. Many consider policies of this nature to be evil.

Judge them by their fruits, not by their intellect and technology.

Perhaps it’s like a post I made toward the bottom of page 1 where the reptilians were bad working for the human (Nordics), and then Satan and a small percentage fell. (As even Icke claims some reptilians are good...doubt he looks at it from this slant though.)

Abductee testimony points to the Nordics working under the Reptilians and Preying Mantises, with the Greys in a Zetan social class in-between.

I have not found any evidence behind David Icke's belief that there are shape-shifting Reptilians in high levels of government. The level of telekinetic energy needed in order to manifest shape-shifting (as opposed to even holographic projections) is much greater than Group Entities can generate. That's one clue right there.

But I do agree with David Icke that the Reptilian agenda is not to our benefit but rather towards our continued subjugation as a planet.

All physical aliens bleed just as we do.

I will try to look back through your post, as you have taken quite a bit of effort to share the information, and there is no need for you to feel like you have to repeat yourself, unless there is an additional support point, from where you are coming from that you want to share.

Thank you kindly.

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Paul_Richards,
Thank you for sharing this information with us, it has given me new and profound insights into a the situation where mankind sits in the current spin of this galaxy.
You seem to have found alot of information and put it all together to expain almost everything that has happened or is happening to humankind.

I can't thank you enough, I would like to know more...

Does it seems like we are one of those slave races to the Klingon empire (in the "Star Trek" universe) where the other empires are reluctant to free as the Klingon empire is quite powerful and not worth it to war against over the freedom of its slave races?

Klingon empire - Zetan, Humankind - one of the slave races except that the majority of its population are not aware about it and not important enough to work for them directly.

Is there a space war going on in the galaxy between the Zetan and some other empire, or is there an uneasy peace at this time?

Do you think we live in a matrix computer program as some people suspect that we do?

The human race is not so different from the Zetan Empire in terms of its spiritual maturity (greed, pride, jealousy, etc. etc.), would we not become just like the Zetan Empire in time, should we be ever be freed? has "The Light" and other star empire considered this possiblity and is therefore reluctant to take action to free us from their reign?

Are the current human governments, policies and actions our own, or are they controlled by the Zetan to further their agendas?

I vote for you and Dalen way above.

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by ixiy
Paul_Richards,
Thank you for sharing this information with us,

Yes, Paul & everyone, thank you for the information that has been contributed in this thread.

There have been some good post pointing out various theories which would either support that reptilians (or some) are not evil, or on the contrary that they are indeed the ones behind it all.

I would like to offer other people who have yet to contribute to please feel free to make their contribution to the topic at hand.
It is interesting to see peoples personal experiences, the beliefs handed down by religion (as I made an attempt at relooking at a particular theory from the Christian/Jewish perspective.), to help analyze and look beyond what the text and/or experience says at face value.

As we do this, inevitably, other topics will turn into thread type discussions.
Paul_Richards is a great example. He has shared a wealth of information from a perspective on the Zetans, which has been useful as we compare different text/experiences to answer the topic at hand.

I would like to invite Paul_Richards to open a thread on the Zetans, and feel free to include a link from this discussion forum, for further discussion in a forum on Zeatans.
In the meantime I would like to try to keep this thread open for more general theories to be introduced from experiences, religious perspectives, etc. which will either support or deny the theory at hand and keep the topic specifically on that debate.

It will be interesting as we continue to gain insight from various perspectives, additionally so as they grow and mature into their own topic for research.

Thank you all,

Kind Regards

Dalen

[edit on 22-10-2006 by dAlen]

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 08:25 AM
link   
First of all i'm willing to say that these so called Reptilians are actualy seen as evil workers.
There has been countless cases of people being life threatend by these entitys. for example :

Link

or even raped by these Reptilians.This is an extract from the link below:

PS: I woke up in my bed and he was making love to me. I was pretty sure that I was totally awake, that it wasn't a dream. And I said to myself, I don't know this person. I didn't bring him home last night. But I also felt like there was a mental connection. It didn't feel like a lucid dream, it didn't feel like out of the body. I didn't know what it was, but I felt pretty safe. And I was getting a telepathic communication: "You're safe with me. We have been together before."

ML: Then what happened?

PS: Basically, the entity shape-shifted into a reptilian being.

Link

And last but not least, here's more than a few cases of encounters with Reptilians. Note: almost all of them speak of them terrorising or even torturing people.

Link

So how could anyone say these reptiles are our friends? are these countless testimonys fake? would a friend of ours terrorise or torture us..?

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 08:55 AM
link   
dAlen,

Please forgive me but I have one other question I would like ask Paul Richard which is offtopic from this thread now.

Paul Richard,

First off thank you for your answer to my questions and they were what I expected.

Secondly, would you please elaborated on Mode 2 of HCR?

Mode 2: While visualizing Mode 1, program yourself simply through desire to radiate those aspects of spiritual white light - called Programmed White Light - that would help you grow in the fastest possible way. Once you start doing this, the improvement is immediate and requires no new concentrated effort; you improve as you use it.

www.thesocietyoflight.com...

dAlen ....I thank you this is indeed a great thread and I wish to see it expand so we can all grow and learn from it.

Paul Richard.....I again thank you for sharing your wisdom and the new information you have provided.....I am currently reading the website... and if you have not done so already I would like to see a thread opened up discussing the ideas in the site.

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by your_evidenceSo how could anyone say these reptiles are our friends? are these countless testimonys fake? would a friend of ours terrorise or torture us..?

Thanks for your post, and you bring up valid points that I know others think but have not posted.

To consider how such a thing could be possible lets look beyond the subject matter for a brief moment, to see how this might work in a different scenerio.

Look at the CIA, whos job it was/is to create wars, overthrow governments, etc.
They inflitrate and blame it on the other guy.

This ties into my original post, which implied that the winners of wars alway proclaim themselves to be the "winner". Now if we are looking at advanced civilizations, its not inconceivable to think that they could put a spin on this and point the finger at the reptilians and we would believe it.
(Just tapping into what appears to be the natural "prejudice" button would be enough for people to side with the group that looked more like them. Sound impossible, just watched a show on the BBC called "United Gates of America". One dude looked like he was ready to shoot a mexican for crossing the border. They forgot that they were illegal immigrants who mistreated the Indians. Point is, people have a deep since of prejudice that could easily be manipulated.

As for testimonies...this is interesting. Are they able to project false images? Lets not go that route. Lets say they are reptilians abusing people.
Back to one of my post I speculated this might be what happened.
The Nordic Human Gods (again this is based on the Bible, not necessarily tieing into other religious accounts) were higher than the reptilian and greys. (Sepherim are fiery serphent angels, serving God in the Bible, and still do.) From this you can easily conclude that if the Nordic "gods" that created us in "their" image to "tend/slave" their garden were bad...then so are the sepherim...who would be the ones to torture people.
On the other hand, a group of them, a small number (as even Icke appears to say, and others that some lizards are good), rebelled and tried to help liberate Adam & Eve. (Satan and his followers)

Now, granted, this depends heavily, and soley on the Bibles view of heirarchy, etc., and also questioning the events as we are told to believe them, which if open, really isnt hard to do.

On the other hand, it might not line up with other teachings, but then again even though contrary, it can line up when you look at other traditions and question them to...you will see the same underlying theme. (I think one of my earlier post in the thread gives a good example of that.)
This stuff tends to fit naturally together.

The loose ends are more with the recent, or personal testimonies.
Does it mean they are wrong...I cannot say that...it was not my experience.
It might not be a thing that this is wrong, or they are wrong, but we havent taken into account the various possibilities. (i.e. if it is only a few of the reptilians helping, then their testiomy would not be contradictory to this concept, and would make sense.) But for someone from a Judaic Christian background, if they remember to plug this bit of info in, then basically the whole story is upside down. The fiery Sepherim angels primarily are serving the "gods/elohim" and are not helping us at all. This can only be stated if you have relinquished, or at least question the validity of the story as we are told to believe it.

I look at governments (worldwide, take your pick) and can say those at the top are a prime example of the reverse interpretation of the Bible, where the "gods" aint playing to nicely.
They typically do not believe what they preach, but use dogma to keep the others in line. This is not just possible, but fact. Take a look at Jacob Frank, Sabbatai Zevi, etc. who turned Christian, Muslim, but did not really believe in it. What most people involved in religion fail to realize is that someone can come in, and basically live a life they dont believe, and lie to them. (welcome the anti-christ attitude)

I come at it pretty heavily from the Judaic Christian standpoint, cause most of my life used to be involved in that realm of belief and ideas.

Other perspectives from other religions, are welcome concerning this of course.

Thanks for your enquiry, and I dont expect to clarify and answer your question with one post.
Sometimes the question will be answered days, years, later...somewhere else.
Im just sharing ideas from where I am at now, and am happy to try to clarify things, if I feel I can.

Peace

Dalen

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 09:01 AM
link   
dAlen,

I dont know if you ever heard of James Casbolt....he claims to be former MI6....anyway he has an interesting interview on the edge radio a few months ago talking about reptilians and underground bases you can listen to it here:
www.theedgeam.com...

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 09:20 AM
link   

dAlen,

I dont know if you ever heard of James Casbolt....he claims to be former MI6....anyway he has an interesting interview on the edge radio a few months ago talking about reptilians and underground bases you can listen to it here:
www.theedgeam.com...

Totally appreciate the link, sounds interesting etshrtslr, I'll have a listen.
(By the way, what does etshrtslr stand for?)

Oh, and if Paul finds his way back here before making his Zetan thread, I have no problem with him answering the question here. Just wanted to try to help him get his thread started while its fresh, so its wont be a lot of work in the future, and to keep things streamlined a bit.

Peace

Dalen

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 09:37 AM
link   

(By the way, what does etshrtslr stand for?)

nothing criptic

its a screen name iv'e been using for 6-7 years on aol im for my day job as an equity trader

et.... my intials.... shrtslr =short seller.....there was a time i loved shorting stocks....not so much anymore....anyway out of habit I just keep using it.

I hope you like the interview.....lots of wild stuff and pretty scary if true.

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I support your theory whole-heartedly....

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 09:56 AM
link   
In addition, as much as people say there is testimony against the good nature of reptilians, I have seen the opposite.
Although I am not in any way or form religious, I suggest we go look at biblical doctrine. Turning back to the beginnings, of Adam and Eve...which to me is merely an analogy. It was that serpent in the tree that opened the eyes of Adam and Eve...the sacred knowledge that was forbidden by God. It would correlate with the way the gnostics viewed this God as the Demiurge. Now this is simply speculation on my part and nothing more...but I believe that knowledge is obtained when you seek it.

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
In addition, as much as people say there is testimony against the good nature of reptilians, I have seen the opposite.
Although I am not in any way or form religious, I suggest we go look at biblical doctrine. Turning back to the beginnings, of Adam and Eve...which to me is merely an analogy. It was that serpent in the tree that opened the eyes of Adam and Eve...the sacred knowledge that was forbidden by God. It would correlate with the way the gnostics viewed this God as the Demiurge. Now this is simply speculation on my part and nothing more...but I believe that knowledge is obtained when you seek it.

You bring up a couple good points, one that I totally overlooked completely, and that is the gnostics view of "God" and the Bible, and the other of Adam and Eve being an analogy.

The latter will be something that fundamental/evangelical Christians will have to come to terms with, in at least seeing it as a possiblity, if they are to ever consider the theory in how I have layed it out without quickly dismissing it based on indoctrination.

Now in Judaism (at least from an Orthodox, Kabbalistic standpoint), they already believe that the story is an analogy altogether. There is P.R.D.S. (parades), the 4 levels of understanding of Bereshit (Genesis creations story). And it is with this that I was able to, or rather started to look at what was potentially really being said. How I have presented it, deals with it more on the face value, in an attempt to have people dig a little deeper and question a bit.

Again, I stress that Im not only trying to get Jews and Christians to think about this, but anyone who is interested in U.F.O.s, reptilians, and just the mysteries of the Universe in general.
I can only really come from what experience I have had, thus my references in my post will be slanted in this way.

(Im not even religious anymore, though I think there is something in all religions that point to the truth, and in this case reptilians, which the word and stories probably even point beyond themself...
)

I look forward to reading more post, I appreciate the contributions to the topic.

Peace

Dalen

Oh, I went back and re-read that you have seen testimony against reptilians as well as for...
which then reminded me of a story somewhere of a lady that gave a positive story of meeting a reptilian...though I cant recall from where. There must be some, as even Icke and others who really are pushing that they are bad, admit there are "some" good...which brings this full circle with the "Few" that "fell" due to them "enlightening" the "experiment projects."

The truth be known, it probably goes even deeper beyond all of this even...its like a true rabbit hole.

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Hi Ixiy,

Paul_Richard,
Thank you for sharing this information with us, it has given me new and profound insights into a the situation where mankind sits in the current spin of this galaxy.
You seem to have found a lot of information and put it all together to explain almost everything that has happened or is happening to humankind.

I can't thank you enough, I would like to know more...

You're welcome.

It took me many years to painstakingly get to the point where I am now in having what I believe to be a fairly accurate overview of the situation. To embrace a high level of accuracy, one must always be open to learning new ideas from off the beaten path sources.

Does it seems like we are one of those slave races to the Klingon empire (in the "Star Trek" universe) where the other empires are reluctant to free as the Klingon empire is quite powerful and not worth it to war against over the freedom of its slave races?

That is a very good example taken from classic science fiction.

The bottom line is that ALL space-faring civilizations are Service-To-Self (STS) oriented.

We will not find any of them willing to go to war to save us from Zetan domination. That is what happens when Science becomes God. The Zetan Empire is probably one of the most formidable of the Space Race empires in existence. Just with this, the Sol System, alone, they have been visiting for over four hundred thousand years - if you go by what Zecharia Sitchin espouses from deciphering Akkadian and the older Sumerian clay tablets.

That is a very long time to explore, colonize, and set up bases in this galaxy.

As with personal relationships, the only ones that last are of a spiritual nature.

To find a civilization with which to cultivate a spiritual relationship with (i.e., one that is based on the precept of living by The Golden Rule), the places to venture are within humanoid systems that embrace only medieval technology. These are the only societies who have not gone so far down the road in science and technology so as to become cynical, jaded, close-minded as a whole, and blind to the importance of The Light, of higher awareness in the Spirit, and spiritual development in general. It is in medieval systems, not other space-faring societies, where our potential off-world friends reside

Is there a space war going on in the galaxy between the Zetan and some other empire, or is there an uneasy peace at this time?

From what I have gathered from my Guides and logical analysis over many years, the Zetans already dominate the Milky Way and Andromeda Galaxies.

All empires have problems with crime, dissension, and rebellion.

It also stands to reason that they have already had contact with other Space Race empires that do not want them to expand their territory. I don't know of any significant conflict going on in this galaxy. We would probably be the first real threat to their local domination that they have had in a long time.

Do you think we live in a matrix computer program as some people suspect that we do?

No.

But there is much more potential power with The Light from soul evolution than most people realize. This is illustrated in the Matrix movies by Neo's telekinetic (Force) abilities.

Spirit constantly interacts with people in the flesh on a telepathic level. The Matrix movies were in some ways inspired by those on the Other Side who wish people to remember some of that which they have forgotten when in the discarnate dimensions. The symbolism in the Matrix movies hit chords in people because on a deep level many realize that we have the potential to evolve into God Realization.

Note also that Neo actualized his telekinetic ability AFTER (not before) he was killed. Only through death or total astral projection can one actualize one's God Realized telekinetic abilities in and from The Light.

In the vernacular of Solist Mysticism, if Neo were a real person, his return from the the Other Side with moderately advanced telekinetic ability (e.g., stopping bullets in flight), comes from having Ascended (expanded in conscousness) into a Primary Godhead Sun in the Monad Realms of Light; then creating a Secondary Godhead Sun or computerized battery of God Force energy to provide various Gifts of the Spirit - upon telepathic command - when descended back into physicality. Then healing the old body or creating a new one with The Light, and then coming back into the flesh (Post Ascending).

The human race is not so different from the Zetan Empire in terms of its spiritual maturity (greed, pride, jealousy, etc. etc.)...

You are quite right. Terra as a whole is becoming a Space Race, with the predominant value - like the Zetans - that Science as God.

...would we not become just like the Zetan Empire in time, should we be ever be freed? has "The Light" and other star empire considered this possibility and is therefore reluctant to take action to free us from their reign?

The Light is a form of energy, like electricity and gravity; it has no will or consciousness of its own. The only way that The Light can do anything is if someone is ascended into it and directs that energy through an effort of will, i.e., through projected thought.

Without a spiritual revolution, this world will not become a Space Race empire but will eventually just become part of The Zetan Empire - to serve the Reptilians and Preying Mantises alongside the Nordics and Greys.

Are the current human governments, policies and actions our own, or are they controlled by the Zetan to further their agendas?

Although the governments here are generally self-serving and corrupt, I don't believe that they are controlled by any space-faring race or group thereof. This is why most governments - like the US and Great Britain - refuse to come clean about their knowledge and physical evidence supportive of extraterrestrial civilizations. Doing so would lessen their control over the general population, which they want to avoid. The governments are playing their own game of power for its own sake but to a lesser extent than the Zetans, which play on a much bigger game board.

I vote for you and Dalen way above.

Thank you

One final point in this post I wish to make...

Higher awareness, testimonial evidence, and logical extrapolation, all play key roles in helping us find the ABSOLUTE TRUTH behind any mystery. But to understand a problem is only half the solution.

To get from Point A to Point B and become a key player in the unfoldment of events while pursuing viable solutions, one has to become highly evolved in order to be a Co-Creator after one’s return to the Primary Reality of Spirit.

One does this by striving to live by The Golden Rule, serving others, and by embracing the very spiritually disciplined path of Heart Chakra Radiance.

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Hi Dalen,

As we do this, inevitably, other topics will turn into thread type discussions.
Paul_Richards is a great example. He has shared a wealth of information from a perspective on the Zetans, which has been useful as we compare different text/experiences to answer the topic at hand.

I would like to invite Paul_Richards to open a thread on the Zetans, and feel free to include a link from this discussion forum, for further discussion in a forum on Zetans.

Thank you

There is so much information that has already been covered in many threads on this topic. But I will be open to occasionally chiming in to help when I can with the time and energy that is available.

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Hi etshrtslr,

You're welcome and I'll send you a U2U to answer your off-topic yet spiritually pertinent question.

Hi your_evidence,

Good points and links

[edit on 22-10-2006 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Your post totally seems to resonate with the account as laid out in my post.
You have the humans (nordic race) splitting long ago, with the selfish human (nordics) taking control. The selfish ones experiment on planet(s) and create a slave race that is non-questioning sheep. (the lord is your shephard, and people feel good about that?
)

As you suggested the reptilians and greys served these human (nordics).
(as you mentioned reminds you of star wars, as the clone(s) would be the greys. People mention how the grey genetics are messed up with to much cloning.)
And the reptilians are a little "above" the greys and serve their master, however Satan and his followers rebelled against the Noridic "gods" and tried to actually help adam & eve.

[edit on 21-10-2006 by dAlen]

I know this may sound stupid to some but I think that Star Wars is loosely based on fact. It is probably an outline of future wars involving humanity in this light vs dark struggle. It also could reflect the past, events that led to the splitting of humanity and the taking of sides or various alien entities in this region of space.

Everything is a duality until you find a way to resolve it and integrate everything into the whole called the 'one.'

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join