It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilians actually our friends (NOT Noridcs), and here's why.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by grapesofwrathmao lizard angel aliens? and lemme guess raptor jesus aswell?

ok before going deep into philosophies about them and history and civilization and all, do YOU even know they exist? this is ridiculous

you have no evidence to back your claim yet you say angel lizards made earth and are abducting us?..... seriously why do you think they exist

and at least give some proof to back yourself up

i'm open to any new theories that people come up with, but sorry i always remain skeptical on annanuki, reptillians and nordics
[edit on 25-10-2006 by grapesofwrath]

Grapes, please read my post...it says in almost everyone it seems, that I am coming from a Judaic Christian standpoint. Unless you are a rabbi or a theological student, (and the latter may not know, but I can tell you the former is who told me), Sepherdim are fiery reptilian angels.

This is a belief held by Judaism which is older than Christianity.
If this isnt good enough for you, along with the fact that in Judaism there are 4 levels of interpretation of Genesis...then that is fine.
I said from the beginning that I was coming from a background I, and millions of others are familiar with...though many dont understand much of what they study. (this is advanced, and not your common realm of knowledge, especially for a Christian.) And so no religion war breaks out...I will again say, I am not religious in the sense most say...thats it.

Dont like the theory, its fine, you dont have to read. Im not forcing anyone to, but please at least read the post before saying this is something that came out from its own with nothing to back it up. Yes true...religion has nothing to back it up, so in that sense you are right.

Peace

Dalen

[edit on 26-10-2006 by dAlen]

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by smallpeepsGood thread Dalen, but my question is, have you ever seen a grey or a nordic or a lizard? How can you know what the alignment of any of them is? I do like your theory but I haven't seen any of these beings so it's hard to have an opinion.

[edit on 25-10-2006 by smallpeeps]

No I have not seen any alien life form. Your right it is speculation.

As far as alignment, maybe this will help to clarify.

I grew up in a religious milieu. I questioned the thing which I professed to believe, as things just didnt line up, etc. This great almighty God of love just is full of contradictions, and in my times of deep sorrows, was not there. Which made me question the legitamacy of such a God as professed by my milieu. The truth came to me that there was not a God that could hear a word I was saying, let alone it be good.

So I went as deep as I could into my belief to see where I would come out on the other side.
When I came up, I had a solid understanding of the actual text itself (I had already studied the Bible my whole life in school, it was not alien to me). Terms such as Elohim, (gods), etc.
I started looking at other religions, comparing themes...looking outside of religion and seeing the theme of aliens and seeing there are themes that cross into religion.

This whole thing is a puzzle for me, as it is with all of us. We speculate, however when we are open to feeling out the puzzel from different perspectives, it starts to come together.
As I mentioned before, I may only have 2 pieces that make up a corner of the puzzle...so I do not see clearly...though I do see clearer than where I was at before.

So in saying this, I have used the terminology of a Jew/Christian in trying to help explain further the theory from that perspective. Its kind of like Judaism where there is P.R.D.S (levels of understanding of the meaning of Genesis in particular)...Im just revelaing to Jews/Christians (the latter probably more surprised than the former, as people in Jewish mysticism already can potentially see this clearer) ...revealing it to teh milieu I grew up with as another layer.

Truth be told, all religions are pointing to something beyond themselves.
Much like the words I write point beyond them.

So as for alignment I have just pondered how I have seen life in general.
How those who rule are alway white (or whether the winners always claim to be white), and the loser is always black. How the God is not almighty and actually seems like a jealous God(s) in the tower of babel situation and in the garden. (they will be like "us")
Someone not entrenched in religion would call that suspect to begin with.

So tying that together and then looking at what happened with Satan (realizeing this is a hard topic as in Judaism Satan is not the same as in Christianity, or rather the role he plays...to much to get into now). And then seeing how all he did was help open their eyes to be like the "gods" which, when you take away the almighty status to them, make them more like scientist, who play gods.

Think of it this way, I posted a link somewhere on this thead, regarding robots.
In an article it said that one day their intelligence might be like ours and surpass it, making us like mosquitos to squash.

Lets say this happens. Think of it this way, humans who make robots think they have a right over them, but the day they disobey, we say, "lets pull the cirucuits, their not real"...but at what point are they real. At some point we wont be able to pull the circuit.

Now that may be to far out and people will argue they are never real.
Which brings the point of both Judaism and Christianity which teach there are soul-less people. (yes even the latter, I can prove it as the people who are characters in the New Testament were Jews and it was written by Jews...so the concept of soullessness is their for the Christians, but after centuries of indoctrination, people skip over it. Even in Judaims they will argue everything has a soul, but most people dont know that Judaism teaches 5 levels of the soul...)

Anyway the point is, maybe there is an extra something out there...that would make a robot not the same as a human with a soul...(im talking about advanced robotics taking over.)
But to help clarify where I was at, lets say that the "gods" were like scientist creating life in the labs. And we were that, and then they think that they own it. (Now another debate goes into who created the life to begin with, did it come out of cosmic goo...

I have brought up more points to speculate, such as what is the soul, does it exist, if it does how does it make one have the right over another, etc.

But in a quick summary, I will say again, that seeing behind the scenes of the text, and observing human behavior, and seeing consistency in stories across the spectrum...you can easily pull out that 1/3 or a small amount of aliens are good and due to this small amount, it is why its hard for disclosure, cause they aint in charge. (If the religious accounts have any truth to it.)

But if I can help to pull out any more points or clarify, I would be happy to do so.
Until then, have fun in the search.

Peace

Dalen

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by PULVERlZER
Deception is rampant around us...Can we honestly believe anything we're told?
The future may hold many suprises...the "good guys" might just turn out to be the "bad guys" and vice versa......

This is similar in a sense to what peeps pointed out.
That is, how can we know beyond theory.

I think that through the ages, from religion, to science, etc., there is enought information out there for us to forumalte and speculate, and begin putting the puzzle together.

When we find a dead end, something from our milieu can be used to help unlock that puzzle.
For me, I feel there may be some truth to it.
Again, words are pointers beyond themself...but at least we are starting to see past the finger and looking in the direction that the finger is pointing at...one day we may see the moon to which the finger points.

It can be disconcerting indeed to not feel like you have anything to hang on to.
But as you see puzzle pieces fitting together, despite the fact they are strewn across the board and not connecting to one another, except in small groups, be encouraged that they are fitting.

We may wake up and find the whole thing is one big illusion...who knows.
For now, this is the direction in which I am speculating, and again welcome others to join with me in seeing from other religous/non-religioius perspectives, if its possible.

Peace

Dalen

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by smallpeeps
Good thread Dalen, but my question is, have you ever seen a grey or a nordic or a lizard? How can you know what the alignment of any of them is? I do like your theory but I haven't seen any of these beings so it's hard to have an opinion.

[edit on 25-10-2006 by smallpeeps]

In addition to what I already posted in responce, I can share this link which outlines the only "religious" experience I had. No...no reptiles, no greys...it is boring in that sense.
But in another sense, its quite interesting as its similar to trip experiences I read of people on '___' (which naturally occurs in the brain), as I have never done drugs.

This is off this particular topic, as it doesnt involve my theory directly... so I will post the link, for you & others that are interested in peoples experiences beyond "this reality"

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Peace

Dalen

I will add, however, that experiences like these as reported by people using substances with '___', etc. do tend to report seeing reptilians.
There is a thread in the religious sections about '___' specifically:
Not sure how much (or at all, right off hand, that they mention people seeing reptiles, I do know Icke said that with Ayahusca, people saw shapeshifters...which he implies are lizards.
Or maybe they are not lizards, but shapeshifting to give the lizards the bad rap.
I know peoples opinon of Icke is that hes nuts with the theory, which if fine, but he is pulling a lot of information from old belief systems...doesnt make it true, but it makes one ask, what may be going on, and what does it all mean.)

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 03:47 AM
link   
As All Beings, are some are evil and some are good.They do have control of this planet. From what I know they are mostly Evil. This is not because of what I've read but it's just something my father told me to be aware of them and to stay clear. I am a hybrid and have contact with the grays and this the feeling they gave me of them.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Akria
As All Beings, are some are evil and some are good.They do have control of this planet. From what I know they are mostly Evil. This is not because of what I've read but it's just something my father told me to be aware of them and to stay clear. I am a hybrid and have contact with the grays and this the feeling they gave me of them.

That pretty much is what I have started thinking as this thread has developed.
Initially I was looking at the group of reptilians as a whole being good, using the Genesis account, totally forgetting about the fiery reptilian Sepherim who still serve God.
Thus meaning that on track with your theory and others, primarily reptilians are "evil", but not forgetting that it is "humans" who they serve, so they are not the "prime" universal cause as others suggest.
Of course this is speculation from pulling together sources, and trying to understand them further.
But as of now, I would say its the fallen 1/3 or a small group of reptilians that are good, and want to help...but its harder for them as they are grossly outnumbered.

It seems that with power and technology, good is potential to come from it, but greed, pride, and misuse always follows. (just like in the movies, typically at the top is the evil emporer, etc. and "god" is always some force that helps to rebalance everything when things go to much in one direction...who knows...the discussion of what god is, perhaps for another thread. (Believe probed by grays has a thread on this topic going on.)

In saying that, do you care to give a more detailed account of you and your father? Or have a link to it somewhere else on the forums? (Just because a detailed account is helpful, when it comes to experiences instead of religion, as with religion we pretty much know where people are coming from, as we are more familiar, at least with some, religions.
Again, accounts which shed light onto the reptilian issue are welcome...even discussions about the accounts, as long as they stay on this topic as there are other threads dedicated to alien abduction experiences.)

Thanks for sharing, and look forward to reading more from you.

Peace

Dalen

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I have a theory (I have alot of theories lol), that Genesis 6:2 account of the sons of God coming down and mating with human women is an overlay of the Serpent in the Garden story. Zecharia Sitchin (who I only agree with occassionally) pointed out that in the Hebrew culture of the time of the writing of Genesis, "to know" was to have sex. To have knowledge of, may be said to have sex with. So the knowledge imparted by the Serpent was to change some humans physically, so that they would be smarter, live longer, be like gods (like the angels). In other words, when Satan (Sumerian Enki, Enochian "Azarel", Egyptian "Ra", etc) and Company came down to the planet in Genesis, they changed the people who they genetically mingled with, either threw genetic manipulation or intercourse or both. And how they changed us was to modify the DNA code.

If you study, even briefly, the function of DNA, it is a computer code, a timed computer code. In order for a body process to break down and begin degenerating, a piece of code has to turn off. It creates a cascade effect where one body part after the other also begins to break down. An example is the effect on aging in menopausal and post menopausal women. As soon as the menstrual cycles stop, the way calcium is absorbed slows drastically. This is encoded. This has a cascade effect that leads to all kinds of physical problems, including osteoporosis. Additionally, hormones related to estrogen production, slow down their production dramatically, leading to aging of the skin, and various body organs. It's all encoded.

My theory is, that code wasn't there initially. it was put there by our buddy Satan.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
... that in the Hebrew culture of the time of the writing of Genesis, "to know" was to have sex. To have knowledge of, may be said to have sex with. So the knowledge imparted by the Serpent was to change some humans physically, so that they would be smarter, live longer, be like gods (like the angels). In other words, when Satan (Sumerian Enki, Enochian "Azarel", Egyptian "Ra", etc) and Company came down to the planet in Genesis, they changed the people who they genetically mingled with, either threw genetic manipulation or intercourse or both. And how they changed us was to modify the DNA code.

If you study, even briefly, the function of DNA, it is a computer code, a timed computer code. In order for a body process to break down and begin degenerating, a piece of code has to turn off. It creates a cascade effect where one body part after the other also begins to break down. An example is the effect on aging in menopausal and post menopausal women. As soon as the menstrual cycles stop, the way calcium is absorbed slows drastically. This is encoded. This has a cascade effect that leads to all kinds of physical problems, including osteoporosis. Additionally, hormones related to estrogen production, slow down their production dramatically, leading to aging of the skin, and various body organs. It's all encoded.

My theory is, that code wasn't there initially. it was put there by our buddy Satan.

Totally interesting.
Your first point made me think of something in another light that I originally did not ponder much about. For the Christian audience, this will be new, for the Judaic audience who has studied any form of mysticism, (as well as those studying mysticism outside of religion,) this will be familiar.
Actually it ties nicely in with what you said Stichin said.

O.k., supposedly the sin in the garden was not eating the tree, but indeed, as you pointed out, eve having sexual relation with the serphent.
Perhaps this was literal or not, but either way, something happened to their DNA which would make them more "god" like.
This is why after the "sexual" encounter with the serphent, that the "nordic/gods" (let us create 'slaves' in our image), said lets now take away the tree of life unless they live forever like us.

So the sons of god, came down (some angel, could be reptilian like the fiery sepherim, or not), that actually "re-encoded" their DNA to make the time span shorter. Now this is taking some liberties as you have to really analyze what is happening in the whole during that period, as well as the obvious inconsistencies and questionable behavior of the gods, etc. in order to perhaps get a clearer picture.

In other words, thanks for sharing, definately something worth thinking about.
Im thinking, at this point, that perhaps the first round of reptilians opened the eyes, and the second round "sons of God", as mentioned, did something to stop the "living forever"...or not.
As we know Noah took from every species...I think he took DNA samples of species....(yes a labratory, and perhaps the testing went on then. The flood could have wiped off the seeds of those who were originally infected by the reptilian.

As Cain supposedly is said to be the offspring of Satan and Eve...I dont know...right now a lot of points to think about and ponder concering the DNA aspect.
Thanks for bringing it up.

Peace

Dalen

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 11:39 AM
link   
There is no reptilian/human hybrids...the only way I could see it is an evolution in the earth itself the was sparked by them. My conclusion is that reptilians did impact our history at a point, but now they have been away from us for thousands of years. My theory is that they do not view us as an experiment, but as an expansion of their 'knowledge' in the cosmos. Of course I could make a list of references from ancient civilizations viewing reptilian beings as guides, but it can be adapted to fit anyone's theory about them. Such as Icke's. My question is why is Icke's agenda?

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
Of course I could make a list of references from ancient civilizations viewing reptilian beings as guides, but it can be adapted to fit anyone's theory about them. Such as Icke's. My question is why is Icke's agenda?

I would be interested, if its not a problem, in some references of reptilians being guides.
That is interesting, as typically, from what I have gathered, they were worshipped as Gods in some religions, etc. But the guide thing is interesting.
As you mentioned, you can loosely tie it into other theories, as there are no strong ties...initially.
(Of course my mind is running 1000 miles an hour,
)
But as far as Icke and what he wants...dont know. I am glad he has compiled a list of references from various religions, etc. Good to ponder.
The whole guide thing, at least on my part, I would wonder if they wouldnt "get involved" in some way, as the "sons of god" also got invovled in what they supposedly werent supposed to.

Anway, interesting stuff to say the least, thanks for the post.

Peace

Dalen

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 11:55 AM
link   
What I find interesting on a personal level is we have all heard GHW Bush and GW Bush are shapeshifting reptilians. I cant see it so much in George Herbert but I can see it in GW. He tends to have a fierceness come over his demeanor in certain situations...I have seen this.

Does he turn into a green scaley monster with slit pupils? No...thats not what Im talking about. Its all in his presence or demeanor.
www.arlingtoncemetery.net...
www.terrorize.dk...
www.gara.net...

Mind you..there are more people that have the characteristics...Senator Warner is another..Warren Christopher....Colin Powell...Rockefeller
billmon.org...
images.google.com...
images.google.com...

Colin Powell
www.nato.int...

So you see it is a subtle and sometimes intense presence...not necessarily people sprouting horns, scales, claws, looking something like the Creature from the Black Lagoon.

Reason I brought up GW Bush is he was with the so called Skull and Bones fraternity at Yale

Many have said that the 322 stands for Eulogia, Charlamagne, 322 BC, 322nd chapter of the Illuminati, 322nd chapter of the Thule society etc

No one I dont think has addressed Genesis 3 verse 22

"Behold, the man has become as one of "us" to know what is good and what is evil"

Who is "us"? The serpent race or reptilians of course

Re; Skull and Bones Chapter 322
When I said personal level at the beginning of the post i refer to the number 3:22 or 2:23 I see it about 12 times a week in receipts from my purchases, NFL playclocks stopping on this number can be in 1 of 4 quarters of the game. I see it alot on the time I receive and send emails, what post number I might be on a news board/ 1-322...Im usually post 322 or 223. I see it on all time pieces. I went to a google video I found on ATS last night and voila,,,just like clock work Episode 223
video.google.com...

Trust me,,,these things are not merely coincidences or my subconcious dictating to my concious mind when and where to go to find these numbers.
It isnt the only number sets I see frequently, 11:11, 9:11, and 10:13 are included.

[edit on 26-10-2006 by magnito_student]

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by magnito_student

"Behold, the man has become as one of "us" to know what is good and what is evil"

Well, the whole theory of the "elite" and "Servant" class does appear to go back, and is told though us through tales and religion.

The only reason I was sticking with the nordic idea, as being "evil" and higher than reptilians is due to the Gensis account where it says create man in our image. So phsycially we resemble, or would resemble what could be called a Nordic race.
As for the reptilians, I later shifted my stance slightly, to that of only a few (specifically the "Fallen ones" actually getting a bad rap and being good.) and this was because I forgot about the fiery serphent reptilians who remain in the "gods" service.

So under those conditions I look at the "us" a bit different, at this time, but what do I know.

After all, the servant/elite theme runs through various religious text, etc. So what is going on?
If we consider free will and fractions, it can get even more splintered.
Could it be that the theory stands as I said, with the orginal reptilians trying to help, but then when the sons of God came they introduced the "Elite" gene. These could have been more fallen, but different group of "reptillians"...who wanted control, etc over the planet, not over "gods/nordics" per say. When they mixed they tried to enhance the genes, and the nordics wiped out the earth with a flood to try to get back to square one. But as we see the the flood didnt wipe out all the mixed race, as they "were on the earth before and after the flood."

So maybe you have a mixed bag. Which kind of gets worse, so to speak from our perspective.
It explains why there doesnt appear to be aliens helping us, we are of no consequence to them, and for the most part, are better off doing 9-5 to serve as a battery for the matrix.
(dont take my saying this literal, just expressing a point...go past the words.
)

Does that orginal group of reptilans even exist any further that would try to help. Or are we overrunned, potentially by "ego".

As mentioned before, regardless of if there are reptilans, nordics, etc.
What is very apparent in our society is the love for power. Power corrupts.
There are various levels of this. Those that get twisted in the story of power and think they know whats going on...and the few at the top that have a clearer version, and you can bet they will never let anyone know anything about the truth of whats going on.

So I refer back to a post, where I linked to an experience I had, a spiritual type, which suggest that maybe the only key is to really free oneself from fear, etc., and enjoy what we have here.
As is told in Judaism, we have 5 levels of the soul, and even Christians believe in the higher self.
Point being, is this life seems more like a video game with someone else playing...talk about making it feel real.

Well enough on that end, as we all have to find and experience for ourselves...otherwise any theory will sound outlandish and just not workable at all.

I do appreciate people sharing and contributing to this thread, it has been great to give things to think about.

Peace to all

Dalen

- must be a lot of Europeans responding to my thread now, or else its lunch on the east coast U.S.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 12:42 PM
link   

When I said personal level at the beginning of the post i refer to the number 3:22 or 2:23 I see it about 12 times a week in receipts from my purchases, NFL playclocks stopping on this number can be in 1 of 4 quarters of the game. I see it alot on the time I receive and send emails, what post number I might be on a news board/ 1-322...Im usually post 322 or 223. I see it on all time pieces. I went to a google video I found on ATS last night and voila,,,just like clock work Episode 223
video.google.com...

Trust me,,,these things are not merely coincidences or my subconcious dictating to my concious mind when and where to go to find these numbers.
It isnt the only number sets I see frequently, 11:11, 9:11, and 10:13 are included.

You know, have you ever watched, "what the bleep?" You mention that this happens all the time where the number appears to you.
could be something to do with your consciousness and how you program that to happen...
Your right that its more than coincidence, and as far as subconscious mind it could be the "higher" you or "collective conscious," etc.

This thread goes into more detail that might help shed light on where Im coming from:

Doesnt necessarily tie in to this specific thread, but you might find it interesting.

Peace

Dalen

After reading the portion in your post in the quotes, it does make the following comment from the same post more interesting.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I'm sure in the many pages of this thread that someone has stated this, but allow me to expound if you will...

If the Annunaki supposedly set up all the major religions, why would they use serpents/reptiles as the symbols of evil? I mean wouldn't they better serve themselves as setting themselves up as the saviors?

Also, if you examine the more ancient religions and beliefs the reptiles/serpents are portrayed as the conveyors of knowledge and salvation... Could this not indicate that they lost control and became demonized by the conquerors? Nordics?

Just a thought....

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by MasterJedi
If the Annunaki supposedly set up all the major religions, why would they use serpents/reptiles as the symbols of evil? I mean wouldn't they better serve themselves as setting themselves up as the saviors?

Also, if you examine the more ancient religions and beliefs the reptiles/serpents are portrayed as the conveyors of knowledge and salvation... Could this not indicate that they lost control and became demonized by the conquerors? Nordics?

Just a thought....

Good thought.

As you mention in the second paragraph, ancient religions and beliefs state the repitles are the conveyors of knowledge.
As for the first paragraph, the question is did the Annuaki make the major religions...is this to based on ancient religions or modern theory? (Specifically Icke?)
According to the Bible account, in how I am looking at it, it would be the Nordic (humans) pretending to be good and making the world religion (or at least perverting what has happened in the account called the Bible, but not well enough to keep the average person from seeing blatant inconsistent patterns in how they present themself as "ONe", etc.

So in saying that, with the perspective I am coming from using the Bible, then indeed your second paragraph about the reptiles being the conveyors of knowledge would be true.
In fact that is what got the mess going on in the garden was the transfer of knowledge to Adam and eve.

As far as them being demonized, I suppose anyone is subject to corruption, and is not necessarily beyond a possiblity as we search into this.
I would suggest that if the Noridcs with the fiery sepherim serphents were "corrupt" to begin with, then any one coming out from that would be hardpressed to rejoin as they were "enlightened" to what was going on.
Dont know for sure, but its nice to see the common theme that does run through this.

It seems like I have heard that there are reptilians who were good conveyors of knowledge...are there links to this in reference to which religions, and groups of people.
As it seems also that there are stories of evil reptilians...(which could be perverted), or could be like the "sons" of God story...a different group came down for a different purpose....this one is more hazy in trying to define what type of species the sons of God were.
(there are some interesting theories on the fringe of religion, any are welcome to share these, as well as more well known theories and how they fit with everything else passed down through history.)

Peace

Dalen

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by dAlen

Originally posted by denythestatusquo
I know this may sound stupid to some but I think that Star Wars is loosely based on fact.

The idea that star wars is loosely based on fact definitely doesnt sound stupid, even if it were by wierd coincidence.
When you look at Emperor Palpatine and how he gained "ultimate power"...and then consider the manipulation, wars, the sheep who were clueless and didnt even believe in the "Force".
Interesting concepts indeed..."God" seems to be some "goop", sorry for the terminology, in which things come out of. (goop doesnt mean its not intelligent, like in Kabbalah and Judaism, God cant be known...at least the way we try to know "it", so I dont have another term now to really use.)

I don't know a lot about George Lucas' background but I've heard he is involved with secret societies and maybe someone has addressed this here before at ATS?
God is the force that gave life and intelligence to the primordial mass that was nothingness is how I understand it. On a certain level all intelligence and life is part of god and some claim it is god.

But getting back to the topic of the thread. The split is down the lines of who wants to continue to exist in physical reality vs those that want to return to spiritual existance. Physical reality requires a degree of selfishness for survival it seems while spiritual existance does not require this but in fact lends itself to serving others because you have nothing else simply to do with your time.

The humans being very ancient of course split ideologically long ago and in fact are said to be the true rulers on both sides of the scale in this galaxy. The other critters we are seeing are in fact lesser players and we figure in this as some kind of low level humans that are pawns in a bigger game. Can we break out and rejoin our higher brothers and sisters... that is the question. Assuming a free will universe then each will in time or already has decided which side to join.

That is the concept in star wars and every hollywood battle film for that matter; the struggle of the two opposing sides, light and dark. The major religious texts suggest that darkness is trying to win out over light to gain control over all existance because the design of the living universe did not plan for darkness to exist long term in new universal regeration. The force that provided animation to dead matter set the rules as it created the realm in which all that had intelligence existed. The dark forces sought to overcome this limitation but of course they cannot and will not succeed.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by denythestatusquoThat is the concept in star wars and every hollywood battle film for that matter; the struggle of the two opposing sides, light and dark. The major religious texts suggest that darkness is trying to win out over light to gain control over all existance because the design of the living universe did not plan for darkness to exist long term in new universal regeration. The force that provided animation to dead matter set the rules as it created the realm in which all that had intelligence existed. The dark forces sought to overcome this limitation but of course they cannot and will not succeed.

The theme indeed is interesting.
When you watch starwars you see the good and the bad.
Is the good, really good? Is the bad really bad?

O.k. on the surface level we can say that palpatine is one dude who is not to friendly, and the jedis are trying to defend people. On that level, it seems that we can tell what is white and black.

Maybe it takes a mix, a unifiing of the two schools to make a balance, or we forever stay in duality.
I say this as the Jedis seem to have some imperfections in their approach to the force, as compared to those who practice teh dark force. The problem is we overlook everything due to the label, "bad". (labels period...separate, and divide...perhaps that is the true "bad" or "cancer")

This would go into what you were saying, where we evolve into spirit beings able to help these "silly, silly humans" who appear to want to "remain silly".

So on a one level all of this doesnt matter, though understanding of it is inevitable as you "grow".

This theory also has been applied to my original post in the thread...basically look at the fruits to see what is rotten or not. And some things in what is good (the jedis) I just would not agree with.
It seems to be the approach. And also flexibility. We tend to be rigid (especially in religion) and need to realize that we must be like water to conform to the situation.
Kind of like Bruce lee said.
- become the water and find you are stronger than the rock.

Now if religion has any truth to it, which I believe it does...then I can see that we are hybrids.
As wierd as it sounds, but thats normal, everything sounds wierd until eveyone else says it.
(i.e. scientist now are experimenting with rats regrowing their hearts...this is science fact, not fiction, yet it can seem wierd to say partially cause its not in mass consciousness)
So if we are mixed, for sure we have reptilian. As for shape shifting and Icke, who knows...if it happens, and you witness, then you will know. I wont throw it out, as if we really are as primitive as it is starting to seem, then who knows what is possible.
(There was a link floating around here, I believe, of some computer being developed that makes what we are working with seem like junk. It is very similar to the computer in minority report, and is quite real and demonstrated operational. But the world is runned on business...planned obsolesence, means controll...controll. I saw Exxon advertisment saying half the worlds oil is used, help us conserve...yeah right, there are so many alternatives for fuel, but it would disrupt everthing if they dumped it.) Point is common things are hard for us to accept...we are in to 9-5 all the way with a few minutes to speculate.

But at the end of the day, why are we here, who are we, and when we die...we better know what happens before it happens...not wait for someone, out there, to all of a sudden give us a heaven, when we couldnt live in peace here.

So in summary, yes, your point about going to a higher spiritual level is well taken...see the post I gave to another poster, it gives an account of a "surreal" spiritual experience I had. (interesting to me, perhaps not as much to others, as experiences tend to be personal, and until you experience it, hard to really dig into it and relate.)

Peace

Dalen

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I have pondered on occassion that perhaps it's like a gigantic Good Cop/Bad Cop scenario and they are all actually on the same side at the end of the day (not unlike our congress lol).

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 04:59 PM
link   
DenyStatusQuo,

Yes, I was thinking the same thing about Star Wars. Especially about the scene where Vader reveals he is Luke's father. This'd be the equivalent of learning that you were a child of Satan. Imagine how many people would be totally surprised by such a revelation. Vader was the "dark father", which is kinda like saying "satan as a papa".

So let's run with that idea for a bit. What if, originally, we were not flesh and the DNA thing was a gift from the bad guy - a ready-made prison because it couldn't "ascend" or experience perfection .

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Let's also consider electromagnetism and how it all relates back to vibrations and light. Every cell in the body is composed of various substances that vibrate at certain frequencies. Any modification of the DNA code would change the vibratory substances and rates of vibration. So this could also be what happened. It is said that God is Light (and Love, of course). Perhaps (and this is getting a bit scifi but bear with me) this is how we were modified - the change caused our vibratory signals, if you will, to be imperfect, malfunctional. We lost the ability to vibrate in pure love, for example.

The thought crossed my mind that we were mingled with animal species, which were already fallen, or improperly vibrating (Their whole life is a survival of the fittest scenario by necessity and they are programmed to behave exactly as they do). The "animal" is the flesh in its current config. We wouldn't be able to tell the difference because we can't see interdimensionally or whatever. The only sign is "by their fruit you shall know them." This is why the bible keeps reiterating the need for love. Love for God, love for your neighbor being 2 highly important teachings (according to Jesus), even love for your enemies. It makes sense that higher frequency beings wouldn't want a bunch of malfunctionals beep-bopping about and hobnobbing in their plane of existence for eternity.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join