It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilians actually our friends (NOT Noridcs), and here's why.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by denythestatusquo

I know this may sound stupid to some but I think that Star Wars is loosely based on fact. It is probably an outline of future wars involving humanity in this light vs dark struggle. It also could reflect the past, events that led to the splitting of humanity and the taking of sides or various alien entities in this region of space.

It doesn't sound stupid at all. Quite the contrary, it is insightful.

Like some episodes in Star Trek as well as The Matrix movies, Star Wars was also inspired by Spirit and it does indeed reflect certain spiritual and metaphysical principles.

Which is one of the reasons why it is so popular.

We do indeed live under an empire and the only way out is not through technology but through our spirituality as future Co-Creators in and of The Light.

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 10:37 PM
link   
dAlen:

Like other religions gnosticism developed different sects, the Ophites/Naassaners were one of them who regarded the Serpent and Jesus Christ to be the same. One way of knowing this was how they have depicted a crucified serpent. I would recommend looking into this particular sect.

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by denythestatusquo
I know this may sound stupid to some but I think that Star Wars is loosely based on fact. It is probably an outline of future wars involving humanity in this light vs dark struggle. It also could reflect the past, events that led to the splitting of humanity and the taking of sides or various alien entities in this region of space.

Everything is a duality until you find a way to resolve it and integrate everything into the whole called the 'one.'

The idea that star wars is loosely based on fact definitely doesnt sound stupid, even if it were by wierd coincidence.
When you look at Emperor Palpatine and how he gained "ultimate power"...and then consider the manipulation, wars, the sheep who were clueless and didnt even believe in the "Force".
Also other places like Scientology (I know as much as the next guy), where there was some galatic, or universal overlord who was evil, and then the theory I have postulated about the "gods/elohim" being evil...
No, I think you are right, and perhaps it is conclusions similar to these, that helped the script of star wars to be formulated.

Interesting concepts indeed..."God" seems to be some "goop", sorry for the terminology, in which things come out of. (goop doesnt mean its not intelligent, like in Kabbalah and Judaism, God cant be known...at least the way we try to know "it", so I dont have another term now to really use.)

Peace

Dalen

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
dAlen:

Like other religions gnosticism developed different sects, the Ophites/Naassaners were one of them who regarded the Serpent and Jesus Christ to be the same. One way of knowing this was how they have depicted a crucified serpent. I would recommend looking into this particular sect.

Interestig indeed. Probably part of the problem, is that since its not mainstream, like so many other bits of information, it gets tucked to the side, and even the mention of it is so contrary to what we are used to, that our brain rejects the notion of the idea without even doing any research into it.

Seems like I have heard that concept (about Jesus/serphent) briefly mentioned somewhere before...
Thanks for sharing the info, I will give Ophite/Naassaners a google and see what I can find.

Peace

Dalen

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by CAPT PROTON
I think you should cross compare all cultural religions for serpent references. Leaving the bible as the defacto standard is just real biased. Plus it helps to look at cultural religions not associated with the bible, or despoiled by it.

For instance Quatzequatl: Winged God - Feather Serpent of the Aztecs.
His pyramid was the Pyramid of the Sun in Teotihuacan. Can't be all bad, he got his own giant pyramid temple.

And what about chinese mythos? The dragon serpent image is a big deal in their culture and its not exactly negative.

Hindu mythology: Vasuki - a naga, or one of the serpents. He is also the king of the nagas and has a gem (Nagamani) on his head. Manasa, another naga is his sister.
en.wikipedia.org...

Norse mythology - Midgard Serpent
en.wikipedia.org...

Hey CAPT PROTON,

Sorry I missed your post!!! I didnt scroll all the way to the bottom of page 1.
But thanks, yes most definitaley we need to look past just the Bible.
Again, that point of reference is only what Im familiar with. This thread is open to everyone, and is meant specifically to explore every angle on this, and your contribution here is a good example of what I am looking for.
Taking examples, throughout all of history, from various races, religions, etc. and seeing what is going on here. Why are there good reptiles here? How can we tie them together?
Of course when you tie them together, you get rid of a lot of the extra additives in the religions from where the truth is pulled, and if someone holds on tightly to a belief, it might not be acceptable at first.

Thanks for the links, and anyone have further post from the various religions they care to discuss, thats great.
IT might seem the discussion is heavy on the Judaic Christian side...but consider this.
People probably wont deny or debate the sources you have above, and take it as fact that they meant what they said. (Thought I think there is still room for great discussion there.)
Now from the Judaic Christian view, there are a lot of people that hold a certain view which is being challenged by the post, so in that since its more of a discussion to open people to the concept that its possible this is what it means, vs. a straight out..."this is what the torah/Bible says"

Peace

Dalen

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by dAlen
So these Nordic Gods had us as an experiment to "tend their garden?"
And then the serphent said, "hey let me help you out, you dont have to be slaves"

Actualy Adam was in paradise, in my theory the garden was actualy in heaven, and then they got kicked out and incarnated as mortal beings on Earth,just as God said unto them that if they were to eat from the tree they would die, well they didn't die straight away but would have to die in a mortal body.Now slaves of the body,back then they wern't slaves in anyway.And now confronting duality for almost eternity.

So basicly being decieved by the reptile.

But i don't want to get to deep into religion, as it's a fact that the Bible has been edited numerous times and yet the Bible is not fully complete.

As i explained in my last post these entitys do work for the dark, in one of my links there are cases about people that were actualy hurt by these reptiles, leaving scares and bruises, so i wouldn't say it was a dream nor imagination to them.And again i ask what kind of friend tortures us? or wants to terrorise us?

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ixiy
Does it seems like we are one of those slave races to the Klingon empire (in the "Star Trek" universe) where the other empires are reluctant to free as the Klingon empire is quite powerful and not worth it to war against over the freedom of its slave races?

Do you think we live in a matrix computer program as some people suspect that we do?

I vote for you and Dalen way above.

The slave race concept, yes I think it is possible.
What is freedom really? We can get philisophical about this, and it is good to do so sometimes.
Most people I meet, even admit, they are in the 9-5...pay the bills, pay the debt, married & kids, dont ever see them, (why have them), etc. (I broke out of that portion a year and a half ago as I have both wife and kids, and thought...whats the point if I dont see them. Well now I am with them all the time.
)
Now I observe the compulsive behaviors of in-laws, etc. Worry over this, you have to act this way, this is the status quo, etc. Now recently there was a death and the family, which I thought would "wake them up" to ask the important question...but no, its back to worry, fear, criticisim (fear base, mind activities). They dont stop to say, "One day I will die...whats the point of even being here? Whats beyond this? What is it I need to do here, to make my life better NOW, so I can enjoy my time here, and at the same time figure out what my greater purpose is in life later?"
People can step out of the matrix ideaology and start going down the rabbit hole...but the intial steps are the hardest. Watch "what the bleep"...we have chemical addictions to our own behavior patterns.

As far as the matrix...it could be possible...why are we here? What is our purpose? So many people wonder through life taking it so serious...then die...believing in an after life they are not guarneteed of, but through religion. Sounds like we are a bunch of robots programmed with the right information to go through life, not asking pertinenet questions, and then we are scraped off in the end.

Also, in regards to movies, I think that with movies such as this, starwars, etc., its showing something...as people ask the same questions as us. Its probably in the collective conscious of man. Its like the thread where the guy says if you fold a $20 bill you can see the WTC blowing up. (he even went further to use more than just the $20 to see a sequence with planes)
Now this begs the question...is it true, sure looks interesting, then how did it get there?
Was it just in the collective conscious and it manifested through the primary symbol of America...money, money, money?
But then how would anyone know how to fold it, indeed this is the mystery...do we go back in time (as "demons" have been said to live going back in time, and we move forward) Is time all happening at once.

See questions like this can make a person shut down, or go nuts, or to take a stance and say, "o.k I believe this, and I will go with this for now". No one likes being in the cold of not believing anything...
But it can be fun going out there and keeping your options open...it becomes fun, when you actually see that there is a bigger puzzle, and pieces do fit.
The problem is most people like to see what the puzzle looks like, they want the box cover as a guide...well, in this case, I dont think there is a box cover...and when we try to make one, we cram everything into our picture of the grand puzzle, and it doesnt work.

We are flying blind, but slowly puzzle pieces cometogether, we just have to be careful not to make a guide map from the corner picture we are getting from the puzzle. Its a game, and in a sense, I think its meant to be fun...even with the struggles...gives a variety pack so to speak.

Thanks for the post

Peace

Dalen

thanks for the vote

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by your_evidence
Actualy Adam was in paradise, in my theory the garden was actualy in heaven...And now confronting duality for almost eternity.

As i explained in my last post these entitys do work for the dark, in one of my links there are cases about people that were actualy hurt by these reptiles, leaving scares and bruises, so i wouldn't say it was a dream nor imagination to them.And again i ask what kind of friend tortures us? or wants to terrorise us?

Thanks for the post your-evidence.
Lets see if I can shed further light on the potential possiblities here.

We have the garden account as told to us by the rabbis, priest, preachers, etc.
On surface level it appears that adam and eve were in paradise, had nothing to do but enjoy bliss and then the evil serphent came and decieved them bringing upon them duality for which we are forever stuck in.

On further looking at the text we see that the almighty God is actually "gods/elohim"
What is the character of this almighty God? (well its actually "gods so the almighty kind of lost some of its punch, but lets take a further look).
"Let us go down there and confuse their langugae or they will be like us"
(Again plurality and fear. How can finite man ever, I mean ever become like an Almighty God on high who is the cause of all? The potential means its not to almighty, and also fear is not in the vocabulary of who I would call almighty.)

Adam and Eve were in a garden, and were to "tend" it.
This is work, they were to look after it. What if they hated gardening?
I know, no work as we know it...or is it? We just saw we have fearful "gods".

when they ate from the tree the "gods" said, "they have become like one of us."
By now we pretty much have established its not an almighty God, and we are seeing a trend with the fear the "gods" have of Adam and Eve and the Babel generation being like them.

So the very character of "God(s)" I question.
Upon kicking them out, Monsanto was born.

Genetically engineered plants to make life hard for Adam & Eve so their mind is stuck in the duality.

He withdrew the tree of life, they say for their good, but Im not to sure after all the deep concern they had over a finite being(s) becoming like one of "them".

The sepherim, in the old testament, are mighty fiery, reptillian, angels, who are servants of God.
(Im not sure that Christians are aware of this, and most Jews dont practice Judaism so they wouldnt know either off hand perhaps...) But these sepherim serve the "gods" who were envious in the garden, and at Babel (or at least were afraid that humans would be like "them" after creating humans in "their" image. More can be said on that, but perhpas later if it needs clarifying.)
So the reptilian speherim do serve the "gods" and probably torture people.

However, in various accounts there also are good reptilians, only a few.
How ironic that only a few fell from "heaven".
And they actually tried to help Adam & Eve realize that they could be like "gods" as even Elohim (gods) mentioned, and was fearful of.
However they got cut off, and the war begin. Satan is probably in hiding, as these "gods" and loyal reptilian sephirim, are busy ruling the universe.

I want to say this...I have tried my best, at this time, to try to bring out points in a manner which can be understood by someone who has believed in the traditional interpretation of the eden story most of their life. I know for a fact it might not be easy to swallow...I can only hope I have communicated clearly.

Peace

Dalen

[edit on 23-10-2006 by dAlen]

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard
Hi etshrtslr,

You're welcome and I'll send you a U2U to answer your off-topic yet spiritually pertinent question.

Your going to have other people curious, Im sure, of your responce...you sure you dont want to open a thread and see where it goes?

Peace

Dalen

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 05:07 AM
link   
If God were an Alien(Nordic, Reptile or Zeta grey) that means there is something missing in the Bible, thus saying that God created Earth,the Sun, and the stars and then afterwards came man, using common sence, real facts in science discovered that some stars are way older than our sun and planet thus meaning that the stars were already there way before earth and before man walked on earth,simple inquiry, what happend to the dinosaurs? the dinosaurs were here on earth before man walked on it, and so was the Sun. This is all common sense.

And I don't see how any Alien race in this dimention or anything near human could've created this Universe.

Conclusion: the Bible has been countless times edited for religious purposes and others, during these 2000+ years ,also the Bible isn't complete in anyway, in other words to trustworthy.

Also in the Bible it was said about God and the 7 days of creation, the Mayas talk about 7 days and 6 nights of creation or evolution, in 9 time cycles counting back from 16.4 billion years. I could explain the Mayans beleifs and calendar but that's going off topic in your thread. If you want you can always u2u me on that subject, i'll explain and direct you to info about them.

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by your_evidence
Conclusion: the Bible has been countless times edited for religious purposes and others, during these 2000+ years ,also the Bible isn't complete in anyway, in other words to trustworthy.

I could explain the Mayans beleifs and calendar but that's going off topic in your thread. If you want you can always u2u me on that subject, i'll explain and direct you to info about them.

Ah, maybe thats where we are crossing paths in communication.
I think we are saying the same thing, just it appears my approach hasnt been clearly understood.

I am not religious at all, not in the traditional sense.
My reference of the Bible is 2 fold, to compare its accounts (flaws and all, and to help see past the flaws), to other religions and experiences.
And to also help those that believe it word for word, to analyze it word for word, and discover something that will take them past the traditional thought.

(After re-reading the post, I thought I would insert this: the discussion of religion in terms to how it fits into the reptilians, and from all religous and non-religious perspective. Heavy debates on theology obvioulsy would be directed in another forum.)

Im totally into other ideas, and feel free to U2U me concerning the Mayan belief system...I have read on the board here some about it, any additional info is appreciated. (or you can open a thread on it or add to an exisiting thread about the Mayans, so that others can read the post and perhaps contribute. Either way.

Peace

Dalen

[edit on 23-10-2006 by dAlen]

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Hi Dalen,

Your going to have other people curious, Im sure, of your responce...you sure you dont want to open a thread and see where it goes?

You know, that has pretty much already been done in ATS before. Time and energy constraints nothwithstanding, I am certainly open to answering specific questions in e-mail.

Many inquiries are answered in the site material itself. But it takes a while to go through all of it.

Thanks for the positive feedback.

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 03:01 AM
link   
An interesting article I just came across on the BBC:

news.bbc.co.uk...

Prof De Garis believes that in a matter of years machine intelligence will supersede our own by a factor of millions.

These so called artilects - short for artificial intellects - will be so powerful that they will appear "almost God-like".

But Prof De Garis fears that they may not be quite so benign.

"How will they feel about us - an inferior species?" he asks before drawing a doom-filled analogy.

"...They may treat us like mosquitoes; as pests," and simply wipe us out, he says.

How could this relate to whats going on?
Could it be something like this has already happened?
I have given a possible account of Noridics with their servants the Sepehrim, the fiery serphents, of whom a few potentially rebelled to help adam and eve.
But what about the greys, the one that people on tihs board say are not really "human" but more machine. (I think you can liken everything to a machine), but what if this is what happened to the greys? They were robotic type entities, creations of the reptilians, perhaps, and now they are somewhat independent from them, and there is even a war going on between them?
(Making our list of allies relatively slim, minus the few reptilians that wanted to originally help us.)

Anyway, interesting to say the least...

Peace

Dalen

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 05:44 PM
link   
dAlen,

How could this relate to whats going on?

I dont know how to or if you can relate that to whats going on....but has far as computers being a million times more intelligent than humans in the future.....I thought you might find this interesting although dated from 1989 I think it has held up pretty well given the theory as I understand it is that intelligence does not come from the brain but from consciousness.

The Emperor's "new clothes," of course, were no clothes. The Emperor's "New Mind," we then suspect, is nothing of the sort as well. That computers as presently constructed cannot possibly duplicate the workings of the brain is argued by Penrose in these terms: that all digital computers now operate according to algorithms, rules which the computer follows step by step. However, there are plenty of things in mathematics that cannot be calculated algorithmically. We can discover them and know them to be true, but clearly we are using some devices of calculation ("insight") that are not algorithmic and that are so far not well understood -- certainly not well enough understood to have computers do them instead. This simple argument is devastating.

www.friesian.com...

[edit on 24-10-2006 by etshrtslr]

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by InSaneTK
Reptilians, or the Annunaki have constructed all religions on earth, they have made everything to fit them. They are one of the most powerfull aliens in the universe. They are real controllers of our world. They are Evil, that's what i have heard. I also heard some few reptilians are good. But the Annunaki is evil.

What Jesus said (Jesus is a True Light being) has been hijacked by the Annunaki, they also hijacked his name to make a religion of him in it.

Jesus last word was: I will gather all that are mine.

And # like that. read www.xeeatwelve.com if you want to have a really interesting read!

[edit on 19-10-2006 by InSaneTK]

See, that is part of my point. From what we hear they are evil, but look at whose telling us this.
David Icke, great info, but he seems caught up in fear despite the fact that he says you create your reality, life is a matrix...etc. (if he doesnt live in fear, then that is good for him.)
Fear make more fear, and typically points in directions where there is no harm.
(prejudice is the same...see my comment above to see the comparison.)

Again, no one has proof for the existence of aliens.
But if one observes religions, you see a common theme repeating itself, so it begs the question "whats going on?" to be asked.
And if one is religious, particularly Christian and Jewish, you will know that the sefarim are fiery lizards angels on high. Giving you the lizard aliens. But then you have to look outside to get the perspective of whats goin on and any practicality it might have for today. Such as the fact that "gods" created the earth and not "God". Why does it matter if its plural or singular...well it will change religion of today if people ever wake up to what it does say. And also it implies that its not a divine creature, but more like mad scientist experimenting on a pet project...it went wrong and someone got the blame, and we got left in the dust to be watched by some robot greys.

Interesting indeed.
Now not to easy to chat about if you believe you were abducted by a reptilian...but you dont hear that do you? NO it usually is abducted by the greys.

What makes the whole thing even more interesting is shapeshifting.
Yeah, I know Icke and the shapeshifting lizards (probably shapeshifting greys).
Think about nano technology, I bet there will be a time when we can shapeshift.
Why not, look in the journals of medicine, Nature, etc. OUt there in mainstream science on the BBC you can see Rats in labs regrowing body parts, such as hearts, etc., as if they were some lizard. Science fiction...no science fact. Most people cannot believe past what the collective conscious has chosen to believe.
That is why people are called sheep...even Jesus is our shepard.
People seem to need to be led...is this bad? No, but they definitley are not in control how they think they are.

Well, peace

Dalen

lmao lizard angel aliens? and lemme guess raptor jesus aswell?

ok before going deep into philosophies about them and history and civilization and all, do YOU even know they exist? this is ridiculous

you have no evidence to back your claim yet you say angel lizards made earth and are abducting us?..... seriously why do you think they exist

and at least give some proof to back yourself up

i'm open to any new theories that people come up with, but sorry i always remain skeptical on annanuki, reptillians and nordics

[edit on 25-10-2006 by grapesofwrath]

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 06:11 PM
link   

I'm open to any new theories that people come up with, but sorry i always remain skeptical on annanuki, reptillians and nordics

If your open to new theories then why are you lmao? Those that are open to new theories and are mature enough to learn about them, they then do not say I'm open to new theories but I'm also lmao! If you study ancient text you will know the annanuki and the reptillians have been discussed in ancient literature much longer than your current physical incarnation has been here.
If you can add to the diiscussion please do so, if you cant dont just say I'm lmao.

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 06:31 PM
link   

You know, that has pretty much already been done in ATS before. Time and energy constraints nothwithstanding, I am certainly open to answering specific questions in e-mail.

Ah yes, so you can involve them in your cult, "The Solists", is that right, Paul_Richards?

I like how you describe your universe. I have never seen a world view so centered around one's self. Seriously, when you spoke in this thread about "Certain ones who cannot astrally project" you are referring to yourself, isn't that so? Isn;t it so that your whole cult is predicated on the idea that astral projection is a gift, and that you don't have it?

I recall exposing your fraudulence on another thread, but isn't it also so that you profess to be the Apostle Paul reincarnated? ...BTW, isn't it a violation of the terms to promote your own websites as you have ceaselessly done on ATS?

Here's a particularly hilarious quote from your site:

The following technique/process for raising consciousness was relearned by Supreme Elder Avadar - when he was a Magi in his formative years - with the help of discarnate Saints in the early 1980s. It is called Heart Chakra Radiance (HCR) and has also been referred to as Chakra Radiance and God Yoga. The reason why it was relearned in the body after many years is because it was discovered by him after a period of intense study of the Universal Memory or Akashic Records in the Higher Realms of Spirit. This occurred during his Interlife (or period in-between incarnations) after his life as a Cathar Parfait named Marie when he was more advanced as a Saint than he was after his life as Paul/Saul of Tarsus. HCR was slowly discovered as opposed to invented because it is essentially the approach that The Original Creator utilized in order to evolve into rarefied God Consciousness.

And so you are generally asking people to believe that you are the reincarnated Paul of the bible whose goal is now to acquire suitabley minded people to help him ascend beyond realms of light (which he himself has never been to and doesn't know jack about) so that he can banish all alien activity from the system of Sol?

Right?

Forgive me if I am not impressed. Also may I suggest that the RA Material is the source of most of your profoundly unoriginal "Solist Material" anyway, so to deride it and the hard work of those involved, is truly sad.

Personally I like the RA material, and I believe it to be mostly accurate. Not only that but I have confirmed it to be true via that spirit world. Unfortunately according to Supreme Elder Avadar, that's now been invalidated.

...Anyway

Good thread Dalen, but my question is, have you ever seen a grey or a nordic or a lizard? How can you know what the alignment of any of them is? I do like your theory but I haven't seen any of these beings so it's hard to have an opinion.

[edit on 25-10-2006 by smallpeeps]

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 07:00 PM
link   
interesting....

Deception is rampant around us...Can we honestly believe anything we're told? We may be under a lulling spell, one that will keep us quiet and eventually never want to defend ourselves....perhaps world peace only means 'easy pickins' for this inevitable onslaught of an alien race.

Perhaps all the cattle mutilations have to do with our own DNA manipulation. Turning us into a 'new' hybrid of cow and human...keeping our human physical bodies yet having the docile nature of a cow.....hmmmmm....'''HEEEA!!! SADDLE-UP!!...MOVE-EM OUT!!!....HEEEA!!!"....

Some "numerologists" have determined that the number of the beast (666) is actually that of jesus christ himself and that the greatest deception of all time has been christianity.... We all know the verse; "Let he who hath wisdom recon the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man....his number is 666"

The futur may hold many suprises...the "good guys" might just turn out to be the "bad guys" and vice versa......

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Hi Dalen & Mods,

Please allow me to respond to a flaming attack on my character and the Solist teaching.

Thank you.

Originally posted by smallpeeps

You know, that has pretty much already been done in ATS before. Time and energy constraints notwithstanding, I am certainly open to answering specific questions in e-mail.

Ah yes, so you can involve them in your cult, "The Solists", is that right, Paul_Richards?

smallpeeps,

How soon we forget when we come from a vantage point of prejudice.

Christianity was considered a cult by the Roman Empire until the emperor himself converted to it

In the overall sense, there are malevolent cults and there are benign cults.

A good example of a malevolent cult would be the one that surrounded Charles Manson, who is now serving a life sentence in prison for being involved in murdering innocent people - like the actress Sharon Tate.

Solist Mysticism is a benign cult of people who strive to live by The Golden Rule, who use the innovative approach to raising consciousness called Heart Chakra Radiance - the effectiveness of which has been validated by people on an individual basis - and we channel spiritual guidance from discarnate Saints who have a fellowship which they call The Society Of Light. We don't even have any membership fees.

Furthermore, most of the people who are Solists are what we term Freelance Solists, in that they use HCR but they are not part of the core fellowship. I have taught HCR directly and indirectly to hundreds if not thousands of people around the world.

Among the Solists, you will not find any evidence of the sexual molestation and abuse towards thousands of innocent children by members of the clergy - like you do in Christendom. That alone points to all Christian churches being representative of a malevolent cult.

But sexual molestation towards innocent children is not solely within Christendom. Sai Baba of India for example, a Hindu Swami, has also faced allegations from former devotees that he is a sexual predator of young men and boys at his ashram

Much to your frustration, you can dig as long and as hard as you like, and you will not be able to find anything within the Solist community that smacks of a malevolent cult.

Isn;t it so that your whole cult is predicated on the idea that astral projection is a gift, and that you don't have it?

Actually…no.

We simply recognize that astral projection, like healing, charisma, telekinesis, etc., is a Gift of the Spirit.

I have a Gift of Astral Projection and also Evolutionary Discernment from The Society Of Light. On a number of occasions, I have been partially out of my body via meditation and the dream state (which are basically the same thing). However, total projection has been a problem but not because of anything I have done or have not done.

The more highly evolved the souls, the greater the discarnate opposition from Group Entities in preventing them from Ascending to their Primary Godhead Sun via a Gift of Astral Projection.

Why?

Because when true gods and Gods emerge – along with The Original Creator who will be invited here by future Ascended Masters – it will end all the false god hierarchies of Group Entities. All the “ascended masters” of the cults on Terra will be exposed to be nothing more than discarnate collectives of angels at best, not true gods in any sense of the word.

I like the quote you used about the history behind Heart Chakra Radiance.

The awareness of how HCR came into being took many years to unravel. The reason why I got into it in the early 1980s, way before anyone else, is because it was one of my purposes to provide that higher awareness, that discovery in the Higher Realms, to those down here

Forgive me if I am not impressed.

I do not need for you to be impressed.

Also may I suggest that the RA Material is the source of most of your profoundly unoriginal "Solist Material" anyway, so to deride it and the hard work of those involved, is truly sad.

If I really thought that the Ra books were all that helpful, I would have promoted them in this forum from the onset of any metaphysical discussion of which I was part.

If you can manage to extricate yourself from your prejudice and hostility long enough (and the telepathic influence of Group Entities), there is another channeled work that is independent of Solist Mysticism which came out in the late 1980s. It is also superior to the Ra books and is called The Challenge of Evil by Graham Bernard.

I recall exposing your fraudulence on another thread, but isn't it also so that you profess to be the Apostle Paul reincarnated? ...BTW, isn't it a violation of the terms to promote your own websites as you have ceaselessly done on ATS?

I don’t even have my site links by my signature anymore and like to use a plethora of independent links to substantiate any given argument that I am espousing. On occasion I will give a direct link to our site. A recent example is the page about how to avoid a Zetan-alien abduction. All the material on the Solist site is FREE. We are not out to make money from any of it. But if we find that a particular page would be helpful and applicable to a particular thread topic, then it is considered.

And so you are generally asking people to believe that you are the reincarnated Paul of the bible whose goal is now to acquire suitabley minded people to help him ascend beyond realms of light (which he himself has never been to and doesn't know jack about) so that he can banish all alien activity from the system of Sol?

Actually there are various people around the world - through their Radiance and visualization - who are working on defending innocents after their Ascension into The Light by ending all Zetan-alien abduction abuse. Not just me.

Secondly, has anyone seen Jesus in the flesh lately?

First he was supposed to come back in the 1970s, then the 1980s, then the 1990s, then at the turn of the century.

The reason why he will never come back from the dead and "reign on Earth for a thousand years" is because he never was the Son of God, a God, or a god at the onset, just an angel prophet. This is evidenced by his inability or compassion-challenged stance in not appearing before Christian church leaders and excommunicating all pedophiles.

Tomb of Jesus

Just Before Dying At The Age Of 80 In India, Issa Declared That He Was the Galilean Messiah

Yuz Asaf In Wikipedia

I realized long ago that Issa was not a god, just a prophet who received his Gifts from a large Group Entity in the Mid Realms. My sacrifice and service in my life as Paul in furthering an ethical spiritual foundation, permitted me to spiritually progress.

Years later after my death, my epistles were used without my permission or revision by early church leaders who were under the influence of Group Entities who wished to be thought of as God.

So yes...I AM HIGHLY MOTIVATED TO EXPOSE ALL THE FALSE GODS.

Over the centuries, Christian Group Entities, in wanting to be worshipped, continued to use Paul's letters to further their Christian god-icon - and elevating Paul sociologically in the process in order to accomplish this.

However, in actuality, I had a much more saintly life in a subsequent incarnation in what is now called the south of France (then Languedoc) as a Cathar Parfait.

Personally I like the RA material, and I believe it to be mostly accurate. Not only that but I have confirmed it to be true via that spirit world. Unfortunately according to Supreme Elder Avadar, that's now been invalidated.

It may come as a surprise to you, but I really don't need your validation or your belief in me to be highly evolved. I have hundreds of people on the Other Side that have already confirmed that to me many times over the years.

We are not looking to win a popularity contest, as we realize that the vast majority of people on this planet are simply not ready to use HCR on a regular basis and evolve beyond Sainthood into the first stages of God Realization.

What we do look for are spiritually focused individualists, not aligned with any Group Entity, who have the discipline and the overall integrity to use HCR and discover for themselves its usefulness in cultivating the essence of spiritual development: the ability to love genuinely and deeply. This is what dictates how far we can venture into The Light after death. Our goal is to grow in Radiance to the point of being able to Ascend so far into The Light after death so as to become Co-Creators

In other words…we are looking for QUALITY, not QUANTITY.

As most of the issues you raised are off-topic, I will not address them again in this thread. Start a new one if you wish to continue. Which is not to imply that I will partake, as I have already answered that which needed addressing.

[edit on 25-10-2006 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 10:49 PM
link   

It may come as a surprise to you, but I really don't need your validation or your belief in me to be highly evolved. I have hundreds of people on the Other Side that have already confirmed that to me many times over the years.

Ah, I see.

So YOU are fully in communication with the "good" spirits (who come in the form of nude women, according to your site), but the rest of us who are involved with the spirit world and the ideas in the RA material --which is 1000 times more detailed and remarkable than anything on your sites-- are under the influence of negative entities.

These negative entities which motivate all of us against you Paul_Richards, are everywhere aren't they?

But you know what's really funny? It is the RA material itself which talks about how some people will gather a top-down obedient crew of followers focusing their energy on the Master, who gains strength in this way.

My question, very simply, since all of your posts focus back onto you and your magical skills, is how do you know your communication with spirits is truthful and honest and everyone else's is not?

Also, don't you believe that it was Jesus himself who once prevented you from astrally projecting? That Christ is an energy-sucker and you in your righteousness were about to save the universe but Jesus stopped you from doing so? Please correct me if I am wrong.

The last time I couldn't take your stuff and had to post, you said something about how I had a short time left to live. Also in reading your words, I have noticed a chilling habit you have of referring to people outside your cult as "ilk" and "vermin". Why do you have such rancor for those who are not in your group? It's not very loving.

But then I hear you talk about "light" way more than you talk about love. And we know light can be used for both evil and good. Your posts do not speak about humans or their condition. They serve only to direct people to your cult. Please note that LL Research and the people who produced the RA material do not have a cult. That makes them ethically and morally superior to anyone that does.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join