It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Reptilians actually our friends (NOT Noridcs), and here's why.

page: 5
7
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
DenyStatusQuo,

Yes, I was thinking the same thing about Star Wars. Especially about the scene where Vader reveals he is Luke's father. This'd be the equivalent of learning that you were a child of Satan. Imagine how many people would be totally surprised by such a revelation. Vader was the "dark father", which is kinda like saying "satan as a papa".

So let's run with that idea for a bit. What if, originally, we were not flesh and the DNA thing was a gift from the bad guy - a ready-made prison because it couldn't "ascend" or experience perfection .



So in this hypothesis, the serphent offered man the forbidden fruit which would pull him into a prison. This is not a bad theory in light of how most are taught the story of Genesis.
Very plausible indeed.
However, I questions rise up beyond the reptilians, back to the original creators...if we can figure out their attitude toward us, this may help shed light on where the "Fallen" few of the reptilians and their views of us stood.
As of now, from the various stories of the attitude of fear of the "gods", Im not convinced any longer that they had full good intent.

The dna theory still fits in, though I would put it in the time of Noah perhaps. (This is only if my theory concering the disposition of the "gods/noridcs" is correct.
If it is, then perhaps, the reptilian majority, mentioned before - the fiery reptilian sepherim - perhaps they did the bidding of the "gods" to mess up the dna to shorten the life span.

And think of this...the "gods" took away the tree of life. If their disposition is inclined toward selfishness and a "scientific god like" attitude, which Im leaning toward...then what about their taking away the tree of life. This has some interesting implications. Cant say it is DNA related, but its interesting to at least come from that point, as you have also postulated.

Peace

Dalen




posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
The thought crossed my mind that we were mingled with animal species, which were already fallen, or improperly vibrating (Their whole life is a survival of the fittest scenario by necessity and they are programmed to behave exactly as they do). The "animal" is the flesh in its current config. We wouldn't be able to tell the difference because we can't see interdimensionally or whatever. The only sign is "by their fruit you shall know them." This is why the bible keeps reiterating the need for love. Love for God, love for your neighbor being 2 highly important teachings (according to Jesus), even love for your enemies. It makes sense that higher frequency beings wouldn't want a bunch of malfunctionals beep-bopping about and hobnobbing in their plane of existence for eternity.



Interesting thought.

Adam and Eve, in Judaism, were a body of light. (and in kabbalah if you compare to Pauls writings, you can see the same theme.)
And when they fell, they fell into flesh.

How does this tie into everything? There are so many "mini-details", this is like some sort of 10,000 piece puzzle, with tiny pieces that look like they fit, but your not sure if it quite goes together...yet its still fun.


What does it imply when it says they put on fig leaves? Did they first come in the form of some tree? I know it sounds silly, but there are the ancient tales of people turning into trees to escape the thing pursing them from which they wished not to be caught.

Then maybe the "gods" put them in what you can call "animal" body.

How does evolution, etc. all fit into this? And what does this have to do with the reptilians, etc?
A lot of stuff obviously to ponder and consider with such a topic. Of course these are light concepts, loosely thrown out as in a brain storm session. INteresting to see how the pieces come together.

Peace

Dalen



posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 07:08 PM
link   
The "Tree of Life" has always been an interesting symbol. The Hebrews used the "tree" symbol to represent their family history, their geneology. This is all over the ancient texts - for example, the olive tree, the fig tree, the tree of good and evil, the tree of life. So my theory (lol) on that one is, the trees in the garden reference their DNA and/or the lack thereof or any modifications to its original configuration. if you do a google on the word "Tree of life" and "bible", you will find some interesting verses and some interesting writings by people who have been studying this particular concept for a long time./ the Tree of life references in the book of Revelation are particularly interesting.

In the akkadian and sumerian writings, there was a very interesting symbollism going on with trees as well. My initial theory on that, however, has nothing to do with DNA, and more to do with wormhole theory.



posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 07:28 PM
link   
You said:

What does it imply when it says they put on fig leaves? Did they first come in the form of some tree? I know it sounds silly, but there are the ancient tales of people turning into trees to escape the thing pursing them from which they wished not to be caught.

Then maybe the "gods" put them in what you can call "animal" body.

How does evolution, etc. all fit into this? And what does this have to do with the reptilians, etc?
A lot of stuff obviously to ponder and consider with such a topic. Of course these are light concepts, loosely thrown out as in a brain storm session. INteresting to see how the pieces come together.


My response:

I think the whole putting on of leaves and skins thing is a reference to becoming civilized flesh, in an earth-based sense. Remember how I mentioned I thought Genesis 6:2 might be an overlay of the Garden ? Well what did the fallen angels do? They taught the existing creation, civilization (you can read the story in more detail in the Book of Enoch), which doesn't sound bad on the surface, but which leads to the mess you see today. lol To maintain a civ, you need resources, lots of resources. To maintain more than one civ, just multiply exponetially. Hunter-gatherers just used what they needed as they moved around. The land naturally replenished itself. Planting crops even bears this out - if you plant repeatedly in the same earth, you wear it out and the food loses its nutrional value.

Anyway...



posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Hey Undo, interesting stuff to ponder for sure.
Not sure I have anything more to add to that at the moment.

However, as I have come from a heavy Judaic/Christian background on this topic...does anyone have information on reptilians that they can share from various ancient religions whether it supports my theory (even indirectly, as its wierd that things can say the opposite, but when you analyze it, they say the same), or appears to go the traditional route of all of them being outright evil.

I think it would make for good discussion.
And by all means, it doesnt have to be stuck from a religous perspective...what is your experience, and why did you experience it? (i.e. was the experience related in anyway to how you were brought up religiously?)

Peace

Dalen



posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Well here's a real eye-popper of a thing. It's by a gentleman by the name of R.A. Boulay. It's called FLYING SERPENTS AND DRAGONS. This is well, here, read this:
www.slowmotiondoomsday.com...

and post your comments, as you go, that should make for some interesting conversation on the topic.

[edit on 7-11-2006 by undo]



posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Here's what i think.

The ahnunahki are overall a good.group..i like to call them the Holy Ones.

i believe the highest rank are the Elohim.El-Elder gods..Light Beings-Christ-Like

then theres the Seraphim _Ser_Ser-pent..winged dragons...reptillans?

then theres the Cherubim--which are the common angels (man with wings) others have animal faces and human bodies or vice versa.

And all of them work & live together on the MotherShip Nahburu.



-After adam and eve were created.

-The EL-ohim told all the other ahnunahki to pay there respects to the humans(adam & eve) but some of the angels didnt do it..the koran calls him Iblyss/satan..and his angels the jinn.

-Satan refused to pay respect because he felt that "man" was to weak of a race to be respected by a Seraphim like himself...he said he was made of fire but man was made of dust.

He even found others who felt the same as him..so they all began to rebell against the EL-ohim.

-The El-ohim were upset that satan didnt pay respect..so they told him he must leave the Kingdom Of Heaven which is the ahnunahki MotherShip Nahburu.

-Satan as his followers came to earth to cause a bunch of trouble for the newly made humans.

-To get back at the EL-ohim satan told adam and eve secrets they were only supposed to learn thru evolution..but since satan had it out for the humans he would do anything to ruin the El-ohims plans.


-Now on the issue of the Fallen Angels who mixed dna with humans..this could very well be the jinn..and even more so it could very well be the asian race who are the ones seeded with the seraphim dna.

-Futhermore the Elohim locked the fallen angels in the earth until judgement day when the ahnunahki return and jesus with them.

The ahnunahki did live on earth namely Mount Olympus..also Mount Zion.

Since i believe the ahnunahki are the holy angels, that would mean the seraphim also must be holy which in other terms would mean they are good.

just because a few of them dont like us..doesnt mean they all will or do.


Jesus was sent by the El-ohim to rescue us from the dark..and bring us into the light...the only ones who want you to stay in the dark are iblyss and the jinn.



posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 04:38 PM
link   
[edit on 19-11-2006 by TheSonOfMan]



posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 01:05 AM
link   
A Reptilian cured me of potential skin cancer. He came into my bedroom, along with some Greys, and put his hand on my arm. He squeezed and wouldn't let go for a few minutes. When he was finished, the strange blemishes on my skin were GONE. The redness and soreness left after a couple days!
I AM SO GLAD SOMEONE REALIZES THAT WE SHOULD NOT CARRY OVER OUR PREJUDICES TO THE ETs. I have been saying that for years. We should not judge by appearances. After all, "Nordic" was what Hitler considered the "ideal human".
My race has been changed back and forth genetically....several times. I have the dubious distinction of having been "Black" and "White" in the same lifetime! Someone did that for a REASON. I feel that it is going to be a part of "full disclosure"....VERY SOON.



posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 03:59 AM
link   


A Reptilian cured me of potential skin cancer. He came into my bedroom, along with some Greys, and put his hand on my arm. He squeezed and wouldn't let go for a few minutes. When he was finished, the strange blemishes on my skin were GONE. The redness and soreness left after a couple days!


Seriously? Who are you and how do you have contact with these beings?



posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I never thought that when I retired, I'd be talking about experiences with space aliens. I didn't find this out until just before I retired.
Fortunately, I have been in contact wit GOOD ETS and GOOD GUYS in the Government.
my website is MINDBOGGLER. members.tripod.com...



posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Is this what happens when you take too much acid and watch too much star trek.

Seriously guys, lizard aliens who control the universe. And it only went downhill with all that astral crap.

I gotta admit its amazing that people swallow these stories sometimes.

To the OP, your thread idea was interesting, evidence of pre-human existence in the bible is an interesting one. And i will admit it was at least amusing to run with the whole lizard people-serpent anology. But about half a dozen posts in it just got messed up.

But oh well here's some fuel for the fire. Why not talk about a link between nordics-aryans and hitler.



posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Far Beyond The Sun
Is this what happens when you take too much acid and watch too much star trek.

Seriously guys, lizard aliens who control the universe. And it only went downhill with all that astral crap.

I gotta admit its amazing that people swallow these stories sometimes.

To the OP, your thread idea was interesting, evidence of pre-human existence in the bible is an interesting one. And i will admit it was at least amusing to run with the whole lizard people-serpent anology. But about half a dozen posts in it just got messed up.

But oh well here's some fuel for the fire. Why not talk about a link between nordics-aryans and hitler.


Well, for my part, the subject has been one of interest ONLY after researching an unrelated or seemingly unrelated topic that kept pointing to "reptilians." To avoid just running with the idea because it seemed to be suggested, I still refrained from taking it seriously. I put the idea on a back burner. Unfortunately, it kept resurfacing. How much of that was related to the fact it even occupied a space of my thoughts, I don't know. But there it was, just the same. Finally, when the evidence began to heap up in big mounds, I relented and did a study.

What I found was:

1. Reptilians were a major lifeform on this planet for thousands of years. They came in various shapes and sizes, such as the dinosaurs.

2. Every ancient culture has a serpent or reptilian history.

3. Nearly every ancient religion has either a form of serpent/reptilian worship or they figure prominently in some aspect of the belief.

4. Thousands of abductees claim to have been abducted by reptilians.

5. Artforms from the earliest known civilization and onward, have featured reptilians of one type or another. Some are amphibious but appear to have a reptilian appearance leading me to believe that the "Scales" were confused with fish scales or vice-a-versa.

If you look at my avatar, you will notice it has highly slanted eyes and odd bumps around it's shoulders and collarbone. It was taken from the oldest known city in the world called ERIDU, a mesopotamian city in what is currently known as Iraq but what was known at the time as Sumer and later, Akkadia. It is dated 4000 BC, and is described by the Oriental Institute of the University of Oxford [in conjunction with the Baghdad Museum where it was housed], as "lizard-like". I believe it depicts the sumerian-akkadian god known as Enki, who is believed to have been the equivalent of the biblical Satan. It was the only figurine of humanoid appearance, excavated from pre-flood Eridu.

This is confirmed by the akkadian text "Enki and the World Order," in which he is called the "great dragon."

[edit on 22-11-2006 by undo]



posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 01:43 AM
link   
The following may be of interest to you.

Bridas.

In the Bible Eve is beguiled by a Serpent and then has to endure the wrath of God. The story Emit tells is somewhat different. Sharon told me the following:


I plan to post a discourse (Unfortunately she wasn`t able to, because of warnings threatening her not to release anymore info. over the net.) of Emit's. It has to do with the serpent in the "garden of Eden" which was in reality a huge domed structure that was part of Celestia (Planet-X/Nibiru, etc)... the ship we came in from the Orion Nebula... that landed in the region we now call Egypt near the pyramids... or where the pyramids would be built. This Herpisaurian entity lured a female into having sex with "it" with false claims that she could do this even though she was told by an Elohim (Wingmaker/Anunnaki) that was with them on this landed craft not to have sexual union with anyone not of their race... DNA structure that is. The resulting birth was a child named Cainod... Cain in the bible... and was the hybrid being that started the reptilian / humanoid race that now runs this planet. I am condensing a fascinating story from the book that Emit left me that I quoted from, i,e, the Chronicles book. It seems that the bible is a highly symbolic and highly condensed version of this book from the Hall of Records.

The hall of records is so vast that it covers the detailed histroy and future of much of this part of the galaxy. See now why the Vatican guards this secret! Many of the popes were / shapeshifting reptilians. If our pineal glands were fully functional we would see them! Watch "They Live" and you will see this truth portrayed in drama form.

Oh yes... the fruit she ate was in reality a mushroom type growth (See photo below) that the Elohim had not yet perfected for us and was actually a poison at that time. The fruit that Eva ate is a derivative of the Amanita Muscaria mushroom that stimulated the pineal gland to see into other dimensions. My understanding is that the actual "fruit"...Amanita Muscaria... was not what we have today but an evolved derivative of it... different chemistry. We were in the process of becoming more adapted to this planet by the Elohim's genetic engineering while another group was on Mars doing the same thing... it is a long a fascinating story and ocurred long before Atlantis or Lemuria. The serpent who beguiled "Eve" was attempting to vainly fuse our souls from the divine first Source into their kind. These creatures hate us because they envy us.

Emit is/will be/was the product of the whole 24/23 (Sharon first said 24, but then corrected herself.) chromazonal structure being activated making him equivalent to what the Sumerians worshipped, the Anunnaki Elders or Wingmakers! When our DNA is completely active, and not dormant as it is now, we too will have the pineal gland activated and live very long lives unrestrained by space and time with abilities that Yeshua displayed in the New Testament! Yes Yeshua too was a perfected Anunnaki! I might stand corrected about the number of chromosomes... I think it should be 23. Anyway our DNA is the biblical TREE OF LIFE!!!!

www.geocities.com...



posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I realise this is an old thread but came across it in the link you put in thread re; Yaweh being a demon.

I am very grateful to Paul Richards information as it is very helpful.

They say in the bible that humans would be under spiritual attack from principals /powers in the spirit realm. I have had an interesting year with various experiences.

After my thread on the Anunnkia, a lot just wrote me off as some crazy but I will just share one experience that is related to your thread. I wrote they were after christian women, they were targeting women in general. Here is me just praying to God and thinking my life was in accordance to God's will and what a shock it is to find out that Ra is the god of this world (Like in one dream I was shown a road and I wont go that road) The same day I said no and chucked my bible out, I had a car accident and it was a warning.

I have had many vivid dreams, one of which was no dream, it was real. I was fighting on a 'plane' and got off the plane and some people were following me. Anyway, I was very exhausted and awoke from the dream, then in a half dream state an Angel who I recognised from another dream came to me in my bedroom and said join with me and they will go away. Then I saw next to the Angel (who looked like a man/woman) a tall grey. I wont elaborate on everything because I have tried to share some things and have just been written off because of it.

I am most certain that aliens do exist. There is a war going on and they are after dna. I have had 2 car accidents, have moved house to get away from them. The Grey alien was definitely a Zetan and apparently they are friends or have an aliance with Sananda who claims to be Jesus Christ from the 6th dimension. Sananda claims to be trying to free humans from the dome... the Ra dome.

I have seen many visions to the point that I sleep an average of 2 hours a night. I would like to share some of the things but again, I just think whats the point when people are so quick to call you a looney or try to discredit you?

Either way, Sananda Warriors are in ca hoots with the Zetans...they are supposed to be the good guys but I am not sure really. And to be honest, if I hadnt read the info on ats from Paul Richard I wouldnt have known what to do.

thanks for the info...
especially on Ra...



posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by NJE777 I would like to share some of the things but again, I just think whats the point when people are so quick to call you a looney or try to discredit you?


Yes, what is the point...I understand where you are coming from.

But, in the end...it does not matter what people say or 'define you as'.
Dont let others ideas imprison you.

And again, at the same time, realizing that people have their neuron-network set a ceratin way...it does become obvious that the way you communicate take quite a long time to try to get people level to level to advance in their thinking.

Funny, people think secret societies are evil for not being upfront and teaching something different at the end. They are just working on the level of trying to deprogram your old sometimes stubborn way of thinking...

Not saying its not replaced with other propraganda, its up for the individual to decide.

But speaking of long - drawn out stories...check out my latest post in my thread here - It should be my 5th post on page one I am referring too.

Peace

dAlen



posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSonOfMan
Here's what i think.

The ahnunahki are overall a good.group..i like to call them the Holy Ones.

i believe the highest rank are the Elohim.El-Elder gods..Light Beings-Christ-Like

then theres the Seraphim _Ser_Ser-pent..winged dragons...reptillans?

then theres the Cherubim--which are the common angels (man with wings) others have animal faces and human bodies or vice versa.

And all of them work & live together on the MotherShip Nahburu.



-After adam and eve were created.

-The EL-ohim told all the other ahnunahki to pay there respects to the humans(adam & eve) but some of the angels didnt do it..the koran calls him Iblyss/satan..and his angels the jinn.

-Satan refused to pay respect because he felt that "man" was to weak of a race to be respected by a Seraphim like himself...he said he was made of fire but man was made of dust.

He even found others who felt the same as him..so they all began to rebell against the EL-ohim.

-The El-ohim were upset that satan didnt pay respect..so they told him he must leave the Kingdom Of Heaven which is the ahnunahki MotherShip Nahburu.

-Satan as his followers came to earth to cause a bunch of trouble for the newly made humans.

-To get back at the EL-ohim satan told adam and eve secrets they were only supposed to learn thru evolution..but since satan had it out for the humans he would do anything to ruin the El-ohims plans.


-Now on the issue of the Fallen Angels who mixed dna with humans..this could very well be the jinn..and even more so it could very well be the asian race who are the ones seeded with the seraphim dna.

-Futhermore the Elohim locked the fallen angels in the earth until judgement day when the ahnunahki return and jesus with them.

The ahnunahki did live on earth namely Mount Olympus..also Mount Zion.

Since i believe the ahnunahki are the holy angels, that would mean the seraphim also must be holy which in other terms would mean they are good.

just because a few of them dont like us..doesnt mean they all will or do.


Jesus was sent by the El-ohim to rescue us from the dark..and bring us into the light...the only ones who want you to stay in the dark are iblyss and the jinn.




Very interesting! I am interested to know what these beliefs are called. I have heard of them before. What is the name of this system of beliefs so that I may further research them?



posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
dAlen:

Like other religions gnosticism developed different sects, the Ophites/Naassaners were one of them who regarded the Serpent and Jesus Christ to be the same. One way of knowing this was how they have depicted a crucified serpent. I would recommend looking into this particular sect.
this is the serpent of Nu. 21 not the serpent of Gen. and it is regarded as fact by theologians that jest as the brazen serpent was raised on a pole to heal the israelites so the messiah was raised on a pole to heal the world another thing to note is that the hebrew words NaCaSH (snake) and MeSHIaCH (messiah) have the same numerical value



posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by bridas
 

all of you must realize a couple things to fully understand this thread... #1 the hierarchy of angels:

there are three physical outward appearances of angels the CHERUBIM the SERAPHIM and the COMMON ANGELS the seraphim are those that are the closest to god they have 6 wings and 4 heads the cherubim have 4 wings and 4 heads the common angels look like you and me and have 0 wings

then there are many positions a seraph cherub or common angel can hold they can be PRINCIPALITIES (PRINCES), THRONES, DOMINIONS, POWERS, etc

another thing is that the bible has a lot of overlooked knoweledge like animals used to talk look how eve and the NaCaSH spoke together it was as if they spoke before nootice how when the serpent talked eve didnt scream in surprise instead she let it convince her she could eat of the fruit

so you should realize some gnostic sects didnt give all there secret knoweledge from dreams visions etc they just looked at the overlooked knoweledge of the bible



posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by NJE777
I realise this is an old thread but came across it in the link you put in thread re; Yaweh being a demon.

I am very grateful to Paul Richards information as it is very helpful.

They say in the bible that humans would be under spiritual attack from principals /powers in the spirit realm. I have had an interesting year with various experiences.

After my thread on the Anunnkia, a lot just wrote me off as some crazy but I will just share one experience that is related to your thread. I wrote they were after christian women, they were targeting women in general. Here is me just praying to God and thinking my life was in accordance to God's will and what a shock it is to find out that Ra is the god of this world (Like in one dream I was shown a road and I wont go that road) The same day I said no and chucked my bible out, I had a car accident and it was a warning.

I have had many vivid dreams, one of which was no dream, it was real. I was fighting on a 'plane' and got off the plane and some people were following me. Anyway, I was very exhausted and awoke from the dream, then in a half dream state an Angel who I recognised from another dream came to me in my bedroom and said join with me and they will go away. Then I saw next to the Angel (who looked like a man/woman) a tall grey. I wont elaborate on everything because I have tried to share some things and have just been written off because of it.

I am most certain that aliens do exist. There is a war going on and they are after dna. I have had 2 car accidents, have moved house to get away from them. The Grey alien was definitely a Zetan and apparently they are friends or have an aliance with Sananda who claims to be Jesus Christ from the 6th dimension. Sananda claims to be trying to free humans from the dome... the Ra dome.

I have seen many visions to the point that I sleep an average of 2 hours a night. I would like to share some of the things but again, I just think whats the point when people are so quick to call you a looney or try to discredit you?

Either way, Sananda Warriors are in ca hoots with the Zetans...they are supposed to be the good guys but I am not sure really. And to be honest, if I hadnt read the info on ats from Paul Richard I wouldnt have known what to do.

thanks for the info...
especially on Ra...
you are being decieved by demons the will do things like that to get you away fromGod and make the so called warnings came true with their spiritual powers but if you stay a child of God no harm will caome to you except in situations likke job and punishment for sin



new topics

top topics



 
7
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

log in

join