It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilians actually our friends (NOT Noridcs), and here's why.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Look ANYTHING is possible, I have always said that.. I try very hard not to lay too much in any theory although I know I fail in that sometimes.

All we can do is keep digging and keep looking for answers. Til then all we have is questions and ideas to consider.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by dAlen

reps/greys are evil....do not get it twisted

i notice agents are trying to flip the script here...lol

join the light if you want to go to the next level...it is not too late to change sides

much love to all

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by dAlen

In the Bible, there is only one God, and he is the creator of all things. If you or anyone doubt his power or existence then it is sad, because the "true" believers are the ones who have had a very personal spiritual experience with him as I have. Our faith is far stronger than those of average people who question God's existence and are blasphemers. Reptilians are dereived from the devil and that is why the devil is associated with the serpent and as it says in the Bible, God damned the serpent to eat from the rot of the earth and to live undeground, as they do now. Just because we cannot see them, doesn't mean they don't exist. IT is ignorant for anyone person to think that we are the only intelligent life form in the universe, but in truth, this is what our dark government wants us to believe, to maintain that tunnel vision which is very limited and to have us under their control. There are only a few enlightened one, as I am, who are perpared for the events that will occur in the next 4 years that will make history. Those who are not enlightened will fall victums to the elements of surprise and those who are will be ready. We must pray for our salvation, we should ask for forgiveness to those we have offended and we should realize that we are all brothers and sisters under one God. The reptilians are evil and are bloodsucking, child eating beings that do exist and prey on us in secrecy, underground, hidden where no one can see or bare witness to what our government lets them getaway with. Stop being ignorant and wake up and realize that something is wrong and has been wrong for decades, no one stops to think and question, and that is the problem. Everyone only relies on what the news and the media say. They are the liars who are owned by those powerful ones who want to dominate our thinking and our will. We have to fight back and stand up for our race and our God, we have to be martyrs in our own way. Be strong and don't give in...

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
From what I've garnished from my research into this, the Reptilians are like every other thing and entity--there are both good and bad among them...if you look at what they do from our species' point of view.

In fact, the being we now call Jesus, is probably half reptilian/saurian

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   

I know this may sound stupid to some but I think that Star Wars is loosely based on fact. It is probably an outline of future wars involving humanity in this light vs dark struggle. It also could reflect the past, events that led to the splitting of humanity and the taking of sides or various alien entities in this region of space.

Everything is a duality until you find a way to resolve it and integrate everything into the whole called the 'one.'

It wouldn´t surprise me if these movies, especially star gate, matrix were made on purpose to prepare us for the "truth" which will eventually come out.

This and using various methods like messing about with our food, bombarding our brains with a large variety of electromagnetic waves (mobile phones, blue tooth etc..) to "numb" our will, so we won´t rebel when the truth about outside influence does come out.

[edit on 17-10-2008 by bicnarok]

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I'm not claiming that ANY of this is true.
However check this thread out.

Vusamazulu Credo Mutwa a Zulu Sangoma and High Sanusi (healer, storyteller and shaman) is interviewed by David Icke.

He is one of only two Sanusi left alive.
He tells the oral history of africa (not the fake version written by white colonists) passed down by his people, how it was influenced by a race of reptilian "gods" they call the Chitahuli, and how they are the ancestors of the people responsible for the illuminati.
Credo Mutwa - The Oral History of Africa and the Chitahuli (Reptilians)
This may explain why Icke feels the way he does about reptilians.
There is a LONG oral history in africa involving the reptilians, (who Credo says are in fact the anunnaki) and if you believe what Credo says the greys are at a minimum related to the reptilians, if not directly connected to them.
Credo Claims that the grey exterior we see is not their real form, but some kind of outer layer.
(exoskeleton or suit of some form maybe?)

Definitely an interesting video for anyone who has an open mind or just likes a good story.
But be warned these two videos are VERY long.

One more time so I don't get the trolls in an uproar in this thread as well, I am NOT claiming any of this is factual or scientific evidence of ANYTHING.

What is IS, is a very interesting story.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Based on your own theories its funny how David Icke is the blue eyed blond Nordic type telling us the Reptiles are bad. We need to know for sure who is on mankind's side and like a presidential candidate we should have a choice. Maybe McCane is Nordic and Obama Reptillian, either way we need the whole thing layed bare but they both lie to us they don't even tell us the truth what is going on. So trust no one, go back to God and hope, at least it never changes its word we only change it.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Ok it's amazing to me Dalen how you told me your were a 7 year evangelical something with some kind of authority in the "Yahweh is a DEMON" thread and you have come to a better understanding with the Bible ever since but you make this post about some Annunaki/Reptiles being our controllers?

You do understand this entire topic makes you guys sound like (Not trying to be offensive but hey truth hurts) children of Charles Darwin trying to further explain Evolution on a Biblical Standpoint to try and defend it for the Schools sake?

I mean I thought you were on the right track at first but it's amazing to me how you guys make them sound like different species all together if we were made in any god(s) image it would have to resemble a human because look in the mirror do you look like a #ing crocodile?? I mean literally have some common sense man.

There is a such thing as a 72 order of angels where I'm sure features vary and there might be a kind that has scaley skin but I'd think that would be the Seraphim or Cherubim but they wouldn't be called some reptiles I tell you that much but where I will say there is something weird about all this is the fact Cats have reptile eyes but aren't reptiles and the Egyptians worshiped them.

Other than that if you read into Revelations your question about there being "gods" involved in adam and eve's creation is talked about in Revelations did you know that?

It tells you just like there is an order of angels there is also a order of Elder gods who sit on the 24 thrones amongst the most High, so yes there are those who share the title of god but are lesser than that of the actual Elohim.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by hezekiah

well, knowing the original languages these old texts were written in helps a great deal. what did the serpent in the garden do? gave them "knowledge", which we have assumed meant education, enlightenment. truth is, that particular word had a different meaning in the time frame it was said to have been written. to "know" something was to procreate with it. essentially, what i think happened was something like this:

1) our spirits were created by Jehovah. we were created in his image and he's a spirit being, not a human being.
2) our physical bodies were created by the Serpent, first as sterile slaves, then upgraded to be reproductive (we achieved "knowing"). this made it possible for an endless chain of self-replicating slaves to be produced. read Enki and Ninmah, the sumerian story that describes the creation of human flesh. it's highly stylized but it's an important part of the puzzle.
3) by the time of early babylon, the "god" word, which originally applied only to the creator of our spirits, began to be used for all advanced beings, corporeal and non-corporeal, including other creations of Jehovah who had advanced technologically.
4) as a result, by the time of the new testament writings, you see jesus discussing how the spirit and the flesh constantly war with each other, as they have nothing in common -- the flesh has animalistic drives and tendencies, the spirit does not.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
First off the Serpent did not give them knowledge, the knowledge came through a deception when told not touch the fruit of the tree, the knowledge of good and bad was always there it was a deception in which it brought man's downfall to experience death and shame.

Some Angels may appear as serpents its part of their design, some people may have spirits passing through them that look reptilian or their souls are very reptillian like but does not mean they are really reptiles but look similar.

Another theory is that the serpent's had a child with Eve and he was Cain who committed the first murder but was sent to the land of Nod, maybe a sub earth dimention.

Hope these possibilities help find some answers.

Okay so people stop replying when I answer, is there a reason?

[edit on 25-4-2009 by The time lord]

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by The time lord

man's downfall to experience death and shame

how do you experience death? if you had no physical body, you would not have the "death" experience, since the spirit is eternal.

[edit on 25-4-2009 by undo]

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo

man's downfall to experience death and shame

how do you experience death? if you had no physical body, you would not have the "death" experience, since the spirit is eternal.

Going by scripture man was made from the earth and ground, so it had to be a 3 dimentional design, maybe how we were once kids and did not find shame in our nakedness that the same principle applies to that state in which man was made. The sin came from their eyes, they saw each other's bodies and felt shame or sexually exicted and then shame which ever way round it was.

[edit on 26-4-2009 by The time lord]

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   

i'm also going by scripture. clearly the god who made us eternal, didn't also make us physical. that skin seems to be the gift of the serpent. you got 2 fathers, and your focus on the one who made your eternal body, is the one that impacts your future in a positive way, also according to scripture. i think the hebrews indicate that when it says in let US make man in OUR image. they are telling you that we were made by more than one "elohim", one of which is the head cheese who created our eternal beings (spirit bodies), and other who is the creator of our temporary flesh. they called ALL spirit beings, elohim. even angels were called elohim. the dearly departed were called elohim "(they were spirit beings). remember english translation of the bible is written from the standpoint and understanding (translation wise) of the people of king james time.

think about it. jesus and most of the new testament, wouldn't spend all that time telling you how the flesh wars against the spirit if it was not something very important.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
What if David Icke is the blond blue eyed Nordic causing all the trouble on the Reptile populations so we end up killing them off through fear. Some of the brown eyed population blame the blue eyed leaders and rulers of this world for stiring up and causing hatred between people. They are the smart ones who watch from aside, tell fibs from one side to the other till war breaks out. Is that pattern in your life too, have you noticed it before, it may sound racist or childish but why not ask, we always blame the green eyed people so why not see it from the people who want us to know? Maybe they want us to hate each other who knows, but I am only going by this Alien DNA mythology because I can not tell you more or less but only to listen and evaluate.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
It is with some hesitance that I suggest the following source as I cannot verify it's authenticity as something more than a very imaginative story and there are some discrepancies I'll address later. Having said that, I urge ANYONE interested in the OP idea or any of the other theories discussed in this thread to take some time to really go over the information laid out in the following text.
The Terra Papers

The Terra(Earth) Papers are a work of Robert Morningsky, a Native American Indian whose Grandfather told him an incredible story of Earth and our Galaxys' creation.

After reading them in their entirety, I couldn't believe how many blanks were seemingly filled in, I dont take it as 100% fact, but IMHO they are(to borrow an analogy from this thread) like the cover of the puzzle box, a representation of what the whole looks like and in turn one is able to perhaps place pieces of that puzzle easier.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Now, If I'm understanding it correctly, according to the Terra Papers, we as a species were indeed originally created by an alien race, in fact a highly evolved Humanoid/Mammal or Wolf like race. They were known as the RRR Empire or Sirius Empire, they were conquers, knowing little else but war, and so they posed a threat to a bigger and older race in the same galaxy. The SSS Empire known to others races as the "Ari"("Masters") of "An" ("Heaven"), the Arian or Orion, were highly evolved reptilian humanoids (only distinguishable reptile trait was a slight ridge running from forehead back).

Over billions of years they had developed a strong grip on their galaxy, and were very smart, instead of destroying their neighboring threat, they proposed an Alliance, so long as the Sirians swore loyalty to the Arian Queens, it was agreed but the Arians have always kept a watchful eye, waiting for deception. The Sirians first strategic move as a member of the new alliance was to claim a nearby newly forming galaxy.

[edit on 5/13/2009 by JKersteJr]

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Eventually, after possibly thousands of years of heirarchy struggles among the royal bloodline of the Sirians and the near destruction of our galaxy, two brothers were placed in charge of developing the prize planet, Eridu(Earth). The brother's volunteer crew, the helpers were called the Annunaki, and at some point became overworked and angry enough to stage a revolt of sorts. The Sirian King ended this "labor dispute" by allowing his son Enki/Ea to create slave labor in the form of hybrids.

These hybrids were to be a cross between Annunaki DNA or "cells" with that of the Eridu(Earth) "beasts'" and after successfully engineering a worthy specimen, Enki became aware that his creations would be doomed to a life of servitude at the hands of his brother Enlil, leader of Eridu. So Enki developed a plan to decieve his brother by replacing the Annunaki DNA with his own, hence creating man in his own image, then when that wasn't enough he taught them the "forbidden knowledge" of sex and procreation,

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
That in turn would cause the hybrids to have free will to choose pleasure over labor and ultimately grow too big for his brother to control, Enki's creations would come into their own as a species/race.

I hope I interpreted that correctly, the discrepancy I mentioned is that Enki and other Sumerian god like entities seem to have been portrayed as being reptilian, however the Terra Papers, while connecting w/ much Sumerian lore, describe Anu, Enki, Enlil etc. to be from the RRR/Sirian galaxy, who are evolved wolf humanoids.

If your still watching this thread undo, I think you may have some insight on this particular matter...if the Enki of the Sumerian legend did the same things Enki in the Terra Papers did than he is a good guy in my book, and if he and his Annunaki may return, should we be welcoming them?

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I have no time right now to read all the posts, but I just wanted to say, that I like OP´s view on Reptilians. I just thoght, that maybe I should start similar thread, but this old one is good enough :-).
I have no idea do Reptilians or Anunnaki exist, or if they do, who are they, but this feeling has been growing inside me, that something is not right here.
As far as I know, we have no "proof" of reptilians being evil, we just have someone who sais they are (Icke).
But we have plenty of hints, that they are not that bad: in eastern cultures Dragons are very good and wise, Mayan serpent gods were great (Quetzalcoatl was against human sacrifice) etc.
Reptilians were good in most ancient cultures as far as I´ve read.
So, christian church made snake symbol of evil - why?

And another interesting thing - I happened to see a long video-lecture about UFO encounters and it was mentioned there, that many children have said about meeting reptilian creatures, who are very good, wise and loving.
So I can´t help thinking, that maybe this Reptilian=evil theme is created to make people afraid of them, so they can´t contact with us. What if "gods" (or our own TPTB) are still afraid the very same thing they were afraid in the garden of Eden - that Reptilians teach us to eat from the Tree of Knowledge, so "gods" lose control?
I´m not really into this NWO and aliens secretly control us theme, I think Earth humans are no angels and are perfectly capable of doing evil things themselves. But when I think about, what Reptilians symbolise in other cultures and how in christian culture it seams so important to make them look evil, then it makes me think, that there has to be a reason.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join