It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

latest terror message (hanmannpi.com)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Well, these are good points. But keep in mind that a diving plane at extremely high speeds need not "sink" it will penetrate to some fairly good depth. And just because it is underwater doesn't mean it won't explode on impact with the dam. I guess, depending on airspeed at impact with water, it could explode right at the surface as well.

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Here are a few sites that have links to terrorist websites:

internet-haganah.org...

and

www.siteinstitute.org...

but it seems like most of these sites only stay up for a few days untill someone takes them down.

[Edited on 9-11-2003 by thehippiedude]

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nerdling
I just thought of something...

Water Water Water... DAMS!

We've been talking about the hoover dam and surrounding dams so the water thing could be an indication they're going for a water source.

They could also poison the waters. I worry about this hear in Atlanta because our water system is a pile of shyte. I drove by the WaterWorks the other day and I can get within 20 feet of the testing pools. They aren't covered. Not trying to give anyone any ideas.

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 07:20 PM
link   
This issue came up not long after 9/11. The municipal water treatment facilities are open weeping wounds to the American populace.

And when you take into account that those unguarded, unprotected facilities pull water from vast, open, unguarded lakes with hundreds of miles of shoreline...

well, you know.

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
I can't bear losing Liberace's house...that will be the lost straw.

Seriously, okay, if the water, water, water reference is something to do with a ship, I would think that the logical assumption would be that the call to the "coastal cells" means to carry out something in a port (or nearby coastal waters).

Do we have any important military ships in dock at this time? or in nearby waters that could be reached from either of the coasts?

What about the fact that the "sniper" was in Seattle doing weird stuff. Microsoft is in Seattle. The wealthies American is in Seattle. There's a BUNCH of wacky port stuff out there and I seem to recall a panic several year's ago where Seattle might be a target. They've certainly got a lot of water. Also...that translated message talks about a "server servant". Could have been the "sniper". He's Muslim...maybe he was a double agent or something. I'm reaching now.

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehippiedude
Here are a few sites that have links to terrorist websites:

internet-haganah.org...

and

www.siteinstitute.org...

but it seems like most of these sites only stay up for a few days

Hey, go to this page on that first site entitled Coding of an Attack

internet-haganah.org...

Interesting reading that is connected with this thread.

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Yeah i read that on another site the otherday somewhere......Hmmm.... thanks for reminding me

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthtone

\Those troops are being sent out to replace troops who are coming back.
In fact the number of troops will be reduced

That's what they keep saying. But I sure don't here anything about 85,000 getting their papers to come back. We can't even get 16 out in a Chinook. I just saw a HUGE story tonight about 23 soldiers coming home. I'll believe this is a swap when I see parades up and down the streets welcoming home the returning troops.

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Seems like someone reads this site

"Considering the latter, analysts have noted an obvious interest with Yellowstone National Park, which is the site of active earth-seismic activity."

hmmmm

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nerdling
Well something has been eating at me since the start of this, the port section of houston has always been of great risk, with many reports about it and how its being secured, it was the victim of hackers a while back and houses some major refineries, if you could get a dinghy up near them you could plant explosives on some tanks or even supertankers, you'd flood the port with oil and fire, covering houston in a thick haze of acrid smoke.

That would be a double-whammy against us and particularly The P and VP...hit us...AND our oil.

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Hey, Silk, where did you get that from?

Is that a news article or what?

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Here is a yahoo group that talks about Al Qaida's Plans to attack US harbors...

groups.yahoo.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Valhall you just posted it

internet-haganah.org...

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Losonczy

What do you guys think "the water the water the water" means???

Think about this... Canada borders the largest supply of fresh water in the world. The great lakes. It contains 1/5 of the known supply. There are several nuclear plants which surround them like the Pickering plant etc.
Canada has or has had a lax imigration policy which might have allowed several cells to set up opperations

The threat said they would devide the US into three areas. If they hit NY city's harbor what would that do to commerce. Then there is the harbor in LA's long beach. That is where the US gets most of it's goods from abroad. Remember the havoc caused by the strike?

They Kill the stock market, Kill shipping and take our water supply and poison it. What do we do then?

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Could i suggest that people read the articles first - the reference to the Caldera is obviously lurking forums like this

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Damn! I'm an idiot. You're right. I never even noticed that reference on that page! I guess it went through my ears.

Also, there is a message posted on the yahoo discussion board that Lys. just listed in here that talks about Yellowstone.

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Valhall

to me that doesnt ad a great deal of creedence to the veracity of the post. Most likely this is the prduct of some one looking for a positive threat and target to point at and thereby decreases the true threat analysis.

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Oh, I ENTIRELY agree with you. I believe that the Yellowstone references on both of these links are wishful thinking that Yellowstone will pop its cork and do us in!

BUT, I also take note of your theory of where the knowledge of Yellowstone may have come from!

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 07:43 PM
link   

I'm telling you November 11th. I said before, I'll say it again.

November 11th - Armistice Day - Veteran's Day.

Valhall, I also think Nov. 11th. That is the day Mohamod received the word from Alla

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 07:44 PM
link   
When you look at threats you have to look at the obvious then discount them. Then you examine the possibles and knock them down to size. The WTC is a good example - it had already been hit - so was discounted as was the belief that airborne attack was possible. For me I believe the threat is probably ship borne - easy ingress for deployment and escape for the perps - so my belief is a land mark - a bridge or a port.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join