It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

latest terror message (hanmannpi.com)

page: 22
<< 19  20  21   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
Dreamz & Valhall,

I've been following this discussion since the start.... lots of good and informative posts have been made here, including the latest two...

however in my mind, I like to think that the US, has thought of every imaginable attack! I personally don't think that we'll see another terrorist attack on US soil.

I think there will be foiled attempts, but I think everyone, government and civilians are watching and just waiting to catch someone trying to do something.

just my 2 cents.. keep up the good work !

Would like to agree. But can't. Truth being that our Military is strung out around the Middle East making the lower 48 atleast somewhat more vulnerable to attack.

Even to an attack on a grand scale by an invading force. To get technical.

It is clear we are on the brink. Just not so clear what we are on the brink of....

SMR

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Not to thread-cap here,,,,,,,,,,,
But I wasnt even thinking about it at all yesterday.I was busy with the kids all day.I was updating my PC stuff.I didnt even know they lowered it because I wasnt watching it.Bottom line,nothing of 'terror alert' had crossed my mind at all.I wasnt reading anything on it.Infact,I only came to this site 2 times yesterday and left quickly because it was slow due to traffic.I didnt want to deal with the lag.

But I do understand what you are talking about.I have logged my dreams since forever.I have had many dreams turn into reality and it is scary.
I am just hoping that this time it was just something manifested from thoughts of weeks ago or whenever and nothing more.If something were to happen today,it would really put me into shock as it has before with events I have dreamed about.

Anyway,sorry for the thread-cap
I just wanted it to be on record incase something did happen.

As for this topic,has anyone found any new connections?I hate when they play the number game.Math and theory together always stumped me

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simulacra

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
There won't be any terrorist attacks on November 11, or any time soon in the mainland US.

Well we'll find out today. But so far, your prediction is correct...so far.

Ummm... I think you took a correct prediction from me that is a year old, and made it pertain to 2004? Interesting anachronism... and yet, I will say... same old same old... terror is caused by the incumbent US government... go about your daily life, citizen, but make sure you never show any dissent or express yourself.

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simulacra

There won't be any terrorist attacks on November 11, or any time soon in the mainland US.

Well we'll find out today. But so far, your prediction is correct...so far.

Ummm... I think you took a correct prediction from me that is a year old, and made it pertain to 2004? Interesting anachronism... and yet, I will say... same old same old... terror is caused by the incumbent US government... go about your daily life, citizen, but make sure you never show any dissent or express yourself.

Ya, or we'll throw you into a freedom of express yourself circle!

Ya got that!

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Hey what the heck there where 28 pages to this now there are 22 and when I was changing pages I was taken to a page that had a header and foorter but nothing else, whats up with that,

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Anyone can be a prophet when no time limit is set, eh?

[edit on 11-11-2004 by Damned]

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Well, I'd rather be profitable than prophetable.

11/11s come and go like 9/11s do, once a year apiece. There was no attack on 11/11/03. There will be no attack on 11/11/04. That much is easy.

Massive terrorist attacks only happen with the co-operation of the Bush administration.

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 03:54 PM
link   

11/11s come and go like 9/11s do, once a year apiece. There was no attack on 11/11/03. There will be no attack on 11/11/04. That much is easy.

Massive terrorist attacks only happen with the co-operation of the Bush administration.

HA you slay me Bush administration cooperation, they cant even cooperate in a cover up how are they supposed to cooperate with terrorists. Just admit it they know Bush is a screw up and they are exploiting it , he doesn't have a choice but to cooperate cause if he don't they will just do it anyway....HA lol

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 03:56 PM
link   
man I think you guys are pulling a fast one on me you guys and Bush trying to screw with my mind or what.........there where 28 pages then 22 now 29 pages in this thread it's a conspiracy I tell you a conspiracy most foul............

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Oops, wrong spelling, isn't it?
I'm pretty sure there will be another attack, though. Probably multiple attacks.

Originally posted by drbryankkruta
man I think you guys are pulling a fast one on me you guys and Bush trying to screw with my mind or what.........there where 28 pages then 22 now 29 pages in this thread it's a conspiracy I tell you a conspiracy most foul............

There's something screwy with the board.

[edit on 11-11-2004 by Damned]

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Damned
There's something screwy with the board.

I'll bet they threw a gear shifting from high speed to granny gear so many times.

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by drbryankkruta
36:33 A sign for them that the earth is dead; we do give it life and produce there from, of which we do eat.Other attack in the world?

36:34 And we produce therein orchard with date palms; and we cause springs to gush forth therein Reference to them taking over after victory as the aires of the earth?

36:35 That they may enjoy the fruits of this (artistry)It was not there hands that made this; will they not give thanks May mean we didnt learn our lesson the first time the skill of getting in to attack shall be that as never seen

36:36 Glory to Allah, who created in pairs all things that the earth produces, as well as their own(human) kind and (other) things of which
they have no knowledge.The damage and death shall be twice as bad

98:8 Their reward is with Allah, Gardens of eternity, beneath which rivers
flow; the will dwell they will dwell therein forever; Allah well pleased with them, and they with him; all this for such as fear their lord and cherisher.Reference that the destruction will be twice as bad as 9/11

88:8 (other) faces that day will be joyful. They celebrate their victory

Ok so are we thinking that since this didn't happen a year ago, that it may have been a reference to this year or sometime in the near future?

I like the Quran idea but I have no idea what they teach it to mean. If they were using it as a code to know what or when to attack then I would say you may be pretty close. Although I would think vs 33 - 36 might be more of an admonition that those who don't worship their God are already dead in their eyes and His. It is by their cleansing it of the "infadels" that they bring life to the earth. It is by their conquering, even if means sacrificing their own lives, that they bring peace and taste the result of their labors. It is by Allah all things were created and through them He removes that which He sees fit.

Their reward is in pleasing Allah and He will bless them for their efforts, even in death. (98:8)

Even if they are no longer here to witness the joy, others are and they should be willing to make the sacrifice. (88:8)

But then I know very little about their beliefs. I am just speculating.

Is there an 8:88 or a 9:88??

[edit on 11/12/04 by HarmoniusOne]

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 10:18 AM
link   

HarmoniusOne
Their reward is in pleasing Allah and He will bless them for their efforts, even in death. (98:8)

Even if they are no longer here to witness the joy, others are and they should be willing to make the sacrifice. (88:8)

But then I know very little about their beliefs. I am just speculating.

Is there an 8:88 or a 9:88??

[edit on 11/12/04 by HarmoniusOne]

When I put 8:88 and 9:88 into the data base search it said no variables match your request so I would assume either they dont exist or are for some reason obscured from our view, I tend to lean to the former not the later as they would wants non-believers to have access to all in hopes of conversion as in the AZZAM the American case.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid

Originally posted by straterx
For the less complex among us
IF you attack the USA
We Will Kill You
You = Radical Islam
If the innocent must die too thats to bad

What would you do.. if you found out.. your "enemy" looked just like you..?

I would say: " You are one sexy f**ker" then smash him in the face.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Who Dares Wins

Why the hell did you drag this OLD thread out of the trash to post something as stupid as that?

Seriously.

Must of done some searching for this old thread.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 10:31 PM
link   
36 25 36? whats my girls measurements doing on ATS? *joke*

[edit on 11/1/2007 by runetang]

top topics

<< 19  20  21   >>

join