latest terror message (hanmannpi.com)

page: 6
0
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

log in

join

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Nerdling - I believe the incident with the hacker at the port of Houston was explained away. The accused was actually aquited at Soutwark Court a couple of weeks ago (I might be wrong but recal reading about ir on ZDNet).




posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd

Originally posted by William
Who wants to bet me 10,000 ATS points nothing with happen on U.S. soil on 11/11?

First come first serve.

Drat. You beat me to it.

Add another voice to the "oh heavens. Yet another Dire Warning Of Doom" (we just had the one on blood red moons, if you'll remember, and the earth still seems to be here today.) It seems like Dire Warnings Of Doom hit every day or two.

The problem with this is that it leaves you jumping at shadows and you won't recognize a REAL threat when you see it.


Byrd, i agree with you in many cases, but the moon was folklore and we're dealing with real threats here, would you rather us sit here and go "oooooo" at the warnings or discuss them?

And just what if we are chasing a real threat? Would you rather we take the chance of ignoring it when it could be true, as far as i know, the best policy is to analyse the information you have and draw a hypothesis on events rather than dismiss it as another dire warning of doom.



posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Im sure it wouldnt be that difficult to launch an attack on a tourist cruise liner as well.



posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehippiedude
Im sure it wouldnt be that difficult to launch an attack on a tourist cruise liner as well.



And how many cruise liners have experienced 'sickness' outbreaks lately? Quite a few!



posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Dear Byrd,

I agree with Nerdling's comments. We are simply trying to be "aware"...like we weren't on 9/10/01. That's all.

I believe it is good practice to discuss these alerts, to analyze them for any content worthy of consideration and then throw it to the public forum for input. We have such a diverse collection of minds, and locales here that a well-rounded look can be taken.

I understand that not everybody will have the inclination to put worth in these alerts and messages, and I accept that. But I also feel comfortable giving my attention to this.



posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by smirkley

Originally posted by thehippiedude
Im sure it wouldnt be that difficult to launch an attack on a tourist cruise liner as well.



And how many cruise liners have experienced 'sickness' outbreaks lately? Quite a few!


Yeah, it would be pretty easy to hop on a cruise ship with a biological weapon (especially in the mediterranean) if you picked a biological weapon with a long incubation period (2+ weeks) you could infect an ship easily and spread the virus all over the world.



posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Can we just take a moment to review what has been suggested so far in this thread -

You have moved the proposed threat from the Hover Dam to Las Vegas now to Houston.

In threat assesment terms your spreading the net a little thin -

Lets try a little extraploration -

Water -
Port - Port Authority - occupied and leased WTC

Water -
Bridges - Golden Gate SF, Brooklyn Bridge NYC

I think Skadi is probably working the closer line with either GPS or Map references - just working the water line will get you too many possibles.

However - just one thought - think about what this thread might advertise and bear in mind if you can see this information - minds trained to asses this are also reading and making their own judgements - and not refering to translations of unknown origins.



posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 05:53 PM
link   
huh?

Skadi is working on this too?

And are you implying that we should refrain from discussing these issues because we might give terrorists ideas??? I think Tom Clancy et al has beat us to that haven't they??



posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
Dear Byrd,

I agree with Nerdling's comments. We are simply trying to be "aware"...like we weren't on 9/10/01. That's all.

I believe it is good practice to discuss these alerts, to analyze them for any content worthy of consideration and then throw it to the public forum for input. We have such a diverse collection of minds, and locales here that a well-rounded look can be taken.

I understand that not everybody will have the inclination to put worth in these alerts and messages, and I accept that. But I also feel comfortable giving my attention to this.



Yeah, its not like we're saying theres definitely going to be an attack, we're just discussing the probability of it and how it might be perpetrated by the terrorists.

The "needle in a haystack" reference comes to mind, you gotta sift through all the crap but theres always that llittle pin to give you a prick.



posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silk
Can we just take a moment to review what has been suggested so far in this thread -

You have moved the proposed threat from the Hover Dam to Las Vegas now to Houston.

In threat assesment terms your spreading the net a little thin -

Lets try a little extraploration -

Water -
Port - Port Authority - occupied and leased WTC

Water -
Bridges - Golden Gate SF, Brooklyn Bridge NYC

I think Skadi is probably working the closer line with either GPS or Map references - just working the water line will get you too many possibles.

However - just one thought - think about what this thread might advertise and bear in mind if you can see this information - minds trained to asses this are also reading and making their own judgements - and not refering to translations of unknown origins.




Well for one, we never moved anything, houston has just been added to the probable list.

Spreading the net thin would say "something bads gonna happen somewhere on the 11th" and we're still a few degree's short of anywhere near that level of guessing.

As for...
- minds trained to asses this are also reading and making their own judgements - and not refering to translations of unknown origins.

You have no idea how correct and wrong you are at the same time.



posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 05:59 PM
link   
My apologies Valhall - I meant you

No im not infering your giving ideas that arnt probably in the public domain. But please rember that this isnt a situation when the "Hardy Boys/Nancy Drew" approach will probably prevail. And it was said during WW2 that "Careless words costs lives".

All I mention is that be cautious when peering into pandoras box.

ATS is a pretty well known site - and I have no doubt it is monitored by people.

But by all means keep researching - after all that is what "Deny Ignorance" is all about.



posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silk
All I mention is that be cautious when peering into pandoras box


I'm incredibly cautious on these types of threads and i'm one of the first to challenge them, so i welcome your challenges, i dont think i've ever really believed something was going to happen before this one.



posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 06:03 PM
link   
"As for...
- minds trained to asses this are also reading and making their own judgements - and not refering to translations of unknown origins.

You have no idea how correct and wrong you are at the same time. "

Im not a million miles from an Echelon Site - and I think you arnt either - I gather your in the UK ?



posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by falcon
For the last few months I have heard rumors about the possiblity of attacks in november on either the 9th of november or the 11th. This seems to be somewhat real regarding the amount of calls I have recived on these threats. Time will tell but somthing tells me in light of the Opec Decision and russia and other countrys cutting off the United States oil starting january 2004 that we are going to have a incident shortly.

Falcon

~~~+++~~~

One might also consider...the mystical numbers in Islam/Sufism...
If this message is really an AQ crypto to cells, then...
peruse this link, Ramadan is divided up...

www.naqshbandi.net...

Title:..."The Last Ten Days of Ramadan"...

the LV/hoover focus is a reasonable thought...a neo-sodom/gomorrah spawned by the great satan....

but ya'll don't have the factual unadulterated copy sent by the perps...you could be working with spoof mat'l made by NSA etc...
looking for decoders to nutralize!!!

watch your backs....
~~
~
*



posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Oh just to add - im not challenging your posts - I am as intrigued as to just how much can be read into these messages as you are. I was posting from a point of looking at the focus - and as to whether something of substance can actually be read into a somewhat jumbled message. However I stand by the fact I dont read Arabic and we are reliand upon a third party for translation.



posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 06:20 PM
link   



but ya'll don't have the factual unadulterated copy sent by the perps...you could be working with spoof mat'l made by NSA etc...
looking for decoders to nutralize!!!

watch your backs....
~~
~
*


As i said



posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silk
Oh just to add - im not challenging your posts - I am as intrigued as to just how much can be read into these messages as you are. I was posting from a point of looking at the focus - and as to whether something of substance can actually be read into a somewhat jumbled message. However I stand by the fact I dont read Arabic and we are reliand upon a third party for translation.


Do we not have one single member here who can read Arabic???

My gersh! We're incomplete!



posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Valhall

Therin lies the problem - if someone comes forward who "can read" the original text - how do we know what we are reading is correct ? - we need a few members with skills like this that we can double blind messages to via U2U - before we get and publish a final translation. Added to the fact that I doubt we can get hold of the original text .



posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 07:09 PM
link   
How many of you have seen the classic movie, the dam busters?

Now in the movie and real life bouncing bombs where used so that it would hit the dam and sink to the base of the dam.

How about a cargo plane packed with explosives, could this not be crashed landed on the water right by the dam, allowed to sink before blowing. The force of water on the dam would cause it to fail if any crack where made by the bomb! I know plane are designed not to sink like a brick but to float for a while but who's going to stop a plane sinking.



posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
What do you guys think "the water the water the water" means???



What about a nuke fired from a submarine. Perhaps off California or New York. Where in California is Bush going to be tomorrow? Is he speaking publicly?





new topics
top topics
 
0
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

log in

join