It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

latest terror message (hanmannpi.com)

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by xn
Put any city name that doesn't exist like "fgjdfj" and it still centers it.

OK now were on to something!

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Maybe they want to contaminate the heartland?

The nations bread basket? Wouldn't this do the trick?

xn

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I think it centers the map in the middle of the US when it can't find anything.

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 09:20 PM
link   
this is the dictionarys term for "oblique":

1. Having a slanting or sloping direction, course, or position; inclined.

2.Mathematics Designating geometric lines or planes that are neither parallel nor perpendicular.

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Yes, but I question what is the original Arabic word here? Is this a faithful translation?

I don't know. I have left open that it could mean obtuse or offset.

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Bush's website has some info about an attack. The national media has no coverage on any of this. Could Bush's people. There are some good links within the website.

Bush Country
Terror attack info

xn

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 09:22 PM
link   
mountains maybe? direction of a plane, if they'd use it again as a missile.

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by LookingAround
9 November 2003: (NEW)

All of the goals are open and the hour is 36 and 25 and 36, east of, west of, oblique, took place

By Allah in the name of and the praise Allah, and by God's blessing, �, oh Allah pray you and greeted on Mohammad, �, oh Allah aim the throw of the Al-Qaeda 97, �, oh Allah repay the throw of the Al-Qaeda 67, �, oh Allah repay the throw of the Al-Qaeda 87, �,

As far as the remote thing goes. If you goto -97 longitude 36 latutitude you get...

4 km NE of Perkins, Oklahoma, United States 17 Feb 1995

WTF is in Perkins Oklahoma and what would terrorist want there?

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Well it seems most think the next attack will come by sea at least that what ive found on a few sites but heres some more info about a sea attack:

Posted: October 30, 2003

WASHINGTON � A once-secret, 181-page al-Qaida training manual obtained by Joseph Farah's G2 Bulletin shows Osama bin Laden's terrorist network has been focused on seaports as top-level targets for more than two years.

Once again, the manual is further confirmation of the growing maritime threat, especially since al-Qaida is known to have purchased at least 15 ships whose whereabouts are unknown.

In addition, in response to a warning from Washington that members of al-Qaida could be aboard a ship due in South Korea, Seoul reportedly is boosting security at one of its main ports.

Al-Qaida encourages the recruitment of agents who work as "employees at borders, airports and seaports," the training manual obtained by G2 Bulletin states.

worldnetdaily.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 09:50 PM
link   
As best I know, nothing. It's just south of OSU (Oklahoma State University in Stillwater) and who the hell cares about them...

GO SOONERS!

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 10:01 PM
link   
its comming. i guarentee that they'll hit us again. itll make 9/11 look like a #ing bad dream.

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 10:01 PM
link   
This is some very interesting stuff guys about all of the latitude/longitude theory that coordinate with the Hover Dam and Las Vegas.I dont know if its true and i sure hope its not but it does make sense.

Nice deductions

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by energy_wave
"All of the goals are open and the hour is 36 and 25 and 36, east of, west of, oblique, took place "

"All the goals are open" must mean they are ploting to hit something not guarded.

"the hour is 36" I think might refer to 36 hours after the lunar eclips? Then they give the Whitehouse 25 more hours to surrender. After the second attack they wait 36 more hours for the third.

"oblique" I put in oblique into mapquest and this is what came up...The middle of the USA!!!

www.mapquest.com...

hi guys! sorry for barging in like this, but i just thought about something.
what if oblique is a mistranslation of obelisk? symbolic obelisk = wtc
if oblique is wtc, where does it put the coordinates on the map?

sorry about my bad english, i am norwegian.

[Edited on 9-11-2003 by darkspace]

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I found this about their covert means of coding its not very helpful though:

we are on the Internet in the name of al Ansar and must tell you of the methods we now will communicate the executions of the plans through coded messages in print. In secrecy we are:

1.Designing stickers supporting the al Qaeda network and call for the struggle
against the Americans and the Zionists.

2.Designing leaflets supporting the al Qaeda network and call for the struggle
against the Americans and the Zionists.

3.The method of the execution of the plans are by sticking these leaflets in certain places in the cities (the printing of each one in the city of our presence) at a secret time - and the disclosure of this information will be known only to those who are aware of this plan� those who see the stickers or leaflets will not understand their hidden meaning.

4.The execution of the plans by identifying the names of the magazines only (the rule magazine) and kept out of other media, including television to protect the secrecy of the existing al Qaeda movements and execution of plans.

5.This magazine will contain and distribute a secret by a coded word or phrase and will be distributed in certain quantities only at certain shops, and with certain vendors at named locations at times that shall remain in confidence, except to those who are apart of the plans.

6.The last step and the hardest in the process is identifying the signal or message by broadcast use that will notify the (operatives) that the instructions are in place.

Notes :

1.We do not do any individual work before we hear the specific broadcast and check the specific magazine and the specific group name known to operatives only by coded leaflets that contain this name.

2.There must not be any placement of any verses from the Koran or anything else that would draw unwanted attention to these coded messages that could raise the suspicions of the non believers.

www.hagmannpi.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I doubt anything will happen on 11/11, and lets pray to God that nothing happens. 11/13, that is a good theory, but I doubt that also. We will have to wait and see, I guess.

-wD

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by energy_wave
"All of the goals are open and the hour is 36 and 25 and 36, east of, west of, oblique, took place "

"All the goals are open" must mean they are ploting to hit something not guarded.

"the hour is 36" I think might refer to 36 hours after the lunar eclips? Then they give the Whitehouse 25 more hours to surrender. After the second attack they wait 36 more hours for the third.

"oblique" I put in oblique into mapquest and this is what came up...The middle of the USA!!!

www.mapquest.com...

How about 36=an attack on the east cost; 25 hours later an attack on the west, and 36 hours later an attack at the heart. Also on the website bush country i think it is it tells muslims to flee to the north canada??

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Interesting info.....
www.bvalphaserver.com...
Same DR?

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Huh, wonder if it the same DR, is he here?

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 11:18 PM
link   
as I understand it, yes, it is the same DR

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeBDeviL
Huh, wonder if it the same DR, is he here?

Same one, yes. But, to my knowledge, he doesn't visit ATS anymore.

Finally catching up here....this thread is scary.
Depending on your school of thought regarding terrorist activity, an attack on US soil is likely either way.
Al Qaeda & crew are religiously-driven, and symbolism is very important to them. The WTC were a symbol of America's financial strength, the Pentagon a symbol of its military strength. It was a symbolic attack on both. Numbers, dates, and anniversaries are also symbolic in many ways, with the "year and a day" particularly noteworthy in many religions.
11/13, for that reason, seems like a day we might want to keep an eye on.
For those who are in the "government is behind the terrorism" school, elections are next year. With the Iraq war not going as well as we'd been led to believe and terrorism still going on, Bush's popularity isn't going to increase anytime soon.
Think of how popular he was after the 9/11 attacks. Wouldn't another one have a similar effect?

It may not be this week, but I think another one's coming. I'd rather do my own research on info like this than sit back and do nothing.
Y'all didn't leave much for me to research, though.

-B.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join