It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Propaganda or Need to Know: WARNING VIDEO may be contrary to opinions

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Wow. All I can say is wow.

This is going to be one of the most viewed vids on Google before long. It's too bad a high-quality version isn't available.

Fantastic use of the Bad Company & Adam Freeland tracks too...

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Collective
My first reaction was exitment...that quickly changed into shock and horror as the short film went on. But the transhuman cultists that mentioned "Eden II or Genesis II" i cant find anything on them, can anyone tell me what these guys are all about??

I had a quick look for that too, on Google and didn't find anything.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 12:11 PM
link   
although i don't aprove of the method of the video.. they use the same method to un brainwash people the same way it was used to brain wash them in the first place.

none of this brain washing by the goverment is affective, people all over the world are starting to realise what is going on because in the end they will never ''take our souls''

the web is being broken, the materiel is not strong enough to support our will to awake.

THE GOVERMENT IS A JOKE AND I PISS ON IT, I PISS ON WAR, I PISS ON DEAD ANIMALS FOR FOOD, I PISS ON THEIR CREATION OF IDEALS, I PISS ON TECHNOLOGY, I PISS ON PEOPLE WHO WOULD SEE THIS VIDEO AND STILL NOT SEE WHAT IS GOING ON, I PISS ON MY SELF FOR SAYING PISS SO MUCH AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST I PISS ON MONEY.

feels great to piss on it all you guys should try it.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 12:13 PM
link   
remind me to never borrow any money from you...ewwwww.

LOL sorry off topic couldn't resist. PMS.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by doctorfungi
You know the start of the video says that most people follow their political side blidly. Which is what everyone is doing here...

That's why 99% of people believe the 9/11 theories. Because it fits with their pre-existing anti-Bush agenda.

Here's a tip... when someone says "Don't trust your government" don't trust them either. Do your own thinking and research. Anti-Government groups have agenda's way larger than the governments themselves.

Trust me, this video is only showing what we already know but it's good to all come together and piss on the goverment, yes i said it again.

may my piss flow in the wind and may my will guide it in the general direction of the goverment.

[edit on 2-10-2006 by selfless]

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 12:24 PM
link   
edited for accidently posting twice.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by forestlady
All I can say is "Wow"! I already knew the info in the first half, the convergence idea was new to me, though. It was all very well presented except I think it needs to be slowed down. My biologist husband says they are nowhere near where they need to be regarding the brain and nanotechnology bit. I say these guys have unlimited funds and can hire any number of "mad scientists" to learn how to implement whatever crazy ideas they have in mind. There's no way to know how far advanced science is these days because of that. Who knows what is hidden from us as far as science goes? The present admin is trying to debunk global warming, as well, a good example of lying to the public about science.

Science is missinterpreted and it gives a false perception of our reality and they use this as a tool for controling the masses as well so it's not the technology they control the people with but the concepts of it.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Genesis projects, "New age" ideals... as it relates to this video and the thread in general.

There's a fairly good author named: Gregory Benford who wrote a book called "Deep Time" a bit flaky (IMO) but does touch on some of the "New World" ish themes and topics as well.

There are several "projects" being carried out by various "religious" and non religious groups under the heading of "New Age"

A more scientific one I like is the Long Now Project - interesting stuff and there are links to more books as well.

They borrow the Genesis theme...

Google church, new age, genesis and you should get more hits.

off to work...

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by subz
Although it might seem shallow to debate the 'packaging' of this info, rather than it's content, it's a relevant discussion nonetheless. It's akin to the difference in reactions to a factual statement you read in an encyclopedia and one you see graffitied on an alleyway wall. Both statements are true but who here would tend to believe the encylopedia over the graffiti?...

IMO packaging of this video is irrelevant. After all searching for truth is not a beauty pageant. And yes I can see that this video can be anoying for some. The truth often feels like a punch in a stomack or a kick in the head.
This video is definately a Need to Know.

Rockpuck said that this video is produced by one of the ATS member. If that is true, congratulation to the author. I always like to see when people take the initiative and sacrifice their personal time to spread the news. Right now one of my friends is subtitling Terrorstorm for his deaf brother.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I find the video to be fear mongering and ironic.

The fact that if it were not for this process of manipulation of technology, nobody on this thread would have been able to view this video.

I feel sorry for all those individuals who feel threatened by the contents of this video.

No offence is intended by my comments, I just wish to convey that if you are simple minded enough to not make an accurate descision about the options available in the future then a video like this is not going to help you.

Either you have the ability to think for yourself or you do not.

If you have no choice in making your own desisions in your life in the future then this video has no purpose whatsoever.

If you are brainwashed into making specific desisions then you cannot choose another path with your life anyway.

This is why I believe it to be pure scare mongering or fact that you cannot change.

How can you alter that which is out of your control?

Is it not just as probable that videos such as these are the result of causing polarisation of the populous to justify a cause or anti cause of a specific organisation?

At what point does a person questions oneself about whether this is to make you aware of what is going on or to question that which is seemingly to make you aware and question the system underwhich it may not be reasonable to question yet for the benefit of others the questioning may show to be beneficial.

Surely this video is also a form of brainwashing?

I would personally listened to all and believe none. Just make like Crowley and Do what I want and to hell with everything else.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
You trying to get me to drive out to a hospital somewhere or what?

You're darn right.

Creeping Jesus, while I can appreciate the point you're making, surely you understand that such documentaries don't tell you what to think, per se. They are spreading information. Whether some of the information in question is true or not, it's simply spreading info. Some people might drink it up and join a survivalist camp, that's their way of dealing with things. But others will watch it, take a breath, and continue with their lives, just armed with a little more knowledge of what to expect in the not-too-distant future.

My only real problem with this video is again the method in which it is presented. I find it strikingly similar to "re-education" videos used by various intel agencies, which feature overpowering audio effects along with quickly cycling snips of information. So in light of this, I can understand CJ's post.

That's not to say this video is disinformation; again, it's the format, not the information, that makes in uncomfortable to watch. I think the earlier "graffiti" analogy was a pretty accurate description.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 06:05 PM
link   
How about going to the first appearence of this documentary? Listen with an open mind, the original sources side of things, and decide from there.

Still I am digging into the details of key bits of info presented, and figuring out where best to place those "pieces of the puzzel". With all of our perspectives, and educated guesses at best, some form of understanding to this different
"enviornment" can be made.

Is it not better all questions be asked, than to ask not, all the questions?

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Re: presentation.

This video seems to be structured like "info news" shows, imo. It also has a similar structure to what I tried to get in my old "performance art" podcasts, and if I could do video, it's made the way I would try to make videos.

In terms of content, what can I say?

Is it manipulative? A lot less so than mainstream news.

Is it informative? A lot more so than mainstream news.

Is it inaccurate? Much more accurate than mainstream news.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Excellent video.

Superb graphics and I definetely felt a rush when watching it. It is scary. It's VERY scary. But I just can't believe how stupid people can be by trusting our government.

Sorry....

It's just my opinion

>< Wake up! as I have been saying over the last 4 years, and yet nobody listens.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by deluded

Originally posted by newage2012
you know its funny they talk about this nano chip they can inject into your blood stream... is that what our flu vaccine is all about...

I hate to admit this openly but I will not take a flu vaccine any longer for this exact fear. I'll take my chances with the bug.

If this is true - it's all perfectly planned out that it's not even funny. Example: You have a kid which of course will need an eductation. Public schools require specific vaccinations and immunizations before your child could attend. Right there, they would already have the next generation nano'd up and all ready to start the 12 year drone through preprescribed, biased, censored and not to mention lacking education.

/End off topic

The movie was a bit of a censory overload, but I did poke around with the goverment programs the movie shot off - found info on them on actual goverment sites too. Now we all get to wait 4~6 years to see if it actually all comes together.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Just watched the video-alot of this stuff Alex jones has been saying for awhile.Pretty cool effects!!

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 12:51 AM
link   
It had a profound impact on me mainly because I never considdered nano-technology could be used in this way but OFCOURSE it could, and 2012 is EXACTLY when nano-technology will become mature enough to do such things.

Yes it does employ some fear mongering but for a good reason, you should be afraid of this....

I didn't like the religious overtones either...Especially the bias towards Satanism, who ever said politicians were Satanic? they have weird rituals in the bohemian grove that worship so mythical demonic figures but a link with Baphomet or the Goat of Mendes is far fetched, and the DC roads making pentagrams could very well be a connection with the MASONS not Satanist...Lavey started the Satanic movement of today, Satanism was virtually non-existant before Lavey...

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 02:06 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure you're right about the symbolism; you can play connect-the-dots with pretty much all of our capitol buildings and monuments, and most if not all are either astrological and/or Masonic in nature, especially the older ones.

Unless I'm mistaken, the Bohemian Club worships Moloch. It's been a while since I saw the Jones film about it.

[edit on 3-10-2006 by Astygia]

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 02:38 AM
link   
www.darpa.mil...

Just skim through this MASSIVE document and read about some of the programs DARPA is being funded for, and read thier "plans" for said programs. There is tons of really crazy "sci-fi" stuff which talks about technologies that dont exist in mainstream knowledge... and this is just the unclassified programs... the ones they let us see out in the open. Of particular interest are some of the biological and nanotech programs.

One can only imagine whats in the classified programs. If this isn't proof that our govt. is at the very least doing some crazy experiments and has some crazy technologies way beyond the technologies available to the public, I dont know what is.

[edit on 3-10-2006 by nybaseball44]

[edit on 3-10-2006 by nybaseball44]

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I just watched the video. Nicely done, interesting, thought compelling.
Here are my thoughts:

What is it "they" want?

One of the area of most interest to me at ATS is big government, population control, NWO issues, etc. Alot of the DARPA/AI/ TIA/MATRIX stuff is facinating but the producers of the vid go too far IMO.

These programs probably exists, but for what purpose? To make us all slaves?
To create a Gaia type mass conciousness world? To what end? Who benefits? Skull and Bonesmen? The CFR? Illuminati? It seem to me these people already have more wealth and power than they need. They feel the need to create and control a mass consiousness?
Come on!

These programs are intended as a form of control for the mobs when the ultimate disaster befalls us (whatever it turns out to be).

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join