It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Propaganda or Need to Know: WARNING VIDEO may be contrary to opinions

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 06:18 PM
link   
star-techcentral.com.../2005/1/11/corpit/9842301&sec=corpit

The VeriChip is about the size of a grain of rice, virtually undetectable and practically indestructible once inserted under the skin – usually in your right hand or forehead. The chip has a special polyethylene sheath that helps skin bond to it, so that it stays in place.

Confirmed.

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Promomag--

Thank you, Sir---and I apologise if you are not, actually, a "sir"--(the falacy of assumption)

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 07:00 PM
link   
hmm interesting stuff from a few points of view.

this seems to be a hot topic these days from people on both sides...i will concede taht there are some cool applications for this tech, but the room for it to be abused is soooo huge.

i dunno, guess we should all just make sure we support lawmakers who support the 2nd amendment (well all of them but the 2nd in particular) and while even i think that most of them are a bunch of "gun toting whack jobs" lets be glad we've got the NRA. an disarmed public has to fear its govt. a govt has to fear an armed public.

but if the nanotech stuff becomes too much of a govt control tool, we all know that some engineer in his garage will come up with a way to overload the rf signals and fry the little buggers out. heh wont that piss the govt off?

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Great video !!

it just says stuff that people like david icke have been saying for years, so i just hope that people that dont like to read can see this and maybe wake up.

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Watched the video, skimmed over the myspace-pages (very much information, many claims, a lot of proofs), found it interesting, agree with some things, disagree with a few others. I'm not going to judge the video for its "sloppyness", I was merely disturbed by all that esoteric mumbo-jumbo and, honestly, by the fear-mongering.

But that "Mark Of The Beast" thingy (forehead/right hand)... in other words, we're witnessing the prophecies of the book of revelations coming true almost word by word? Is it merely a self-fulfilling prophecy? Am I reading too much into this? Coincidence? Or is, indeed, a final battle between "good" and "evil" (or whatever you may call it) at hand?

As I said before: if it is, it will be fought on the internet. Videos like these are the first gunblasts.

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raffles
Great video !!

it just says stuff that people like david icke have been saying for years, so i just hope that people that dont like to read can see this and maybe wake up.

Cray Research huh. Hmmm.

Do you think any of the AI will be running under Unicos (thus on Cray)? Not kidding, there was a reference to supercomputers in the vid. Might as well be Cray...

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 10:40 PM
link   
This is a very well put-together documentary, though at times it is hard to tell where actual proof ends and speculation/theory begins, at least in regards to future plans and timelines with nanotechnology and proposed technological timelines.

Everything said about the Patriot Acts are true; in building the tinWiki on it, I read through hundreds of pages about the subject, including the bill itself. It basically gives the government the legal (although unconstitutional) right to do virtually anything it wants, alongside other bills (which have existed for decades) that give the government the right to implicitly control any and all material and intellectual property in the USA, including the media.

Someone earlier asked the question "If the media is controlled, why do some reporters rant about it?". Well, the newsmedia listen to the people more than the administration, that's no surprise. If a majority of the country hates Bush, you can bet the majority of the media will fuel that. But it doesn't matter, because as we've probably all said or heard before, you don't get into politics without playing the game. This is noted in the video as well. It doesn't really matter who's in the oval office; we can vote, and do our best to elect the best candidate, but there's no guarantees.

However, the down side of this video is that its very nature makes it uncomfortable to watch at best, not because of the information it presents but due to the fashion in which it is presented. Although it comes together nicely, imho about ten more minutes could have been pumped into it in order to expand on some of the more controversial and harder-to-believe (but true) information therein.

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I had the feeling this would go well with many threads and especially the OARP in the research forum. Future plans and all, I can see this happening before the estimated date.

In fact, based on the animal tracking info, it fits the profile. Animal tested human approved.

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ght

If you add up the name 'George Bush' in Hebrew letters it comes out:

G = 3 (gimel)
e = 5 (heh)
o = 70 (ayin)
r = 200 (resh)
g = 3 (gimel)
e = 5 (heh)
B = 2 (beth)
u = 70 (ayin)
s = 300 (shin)
h = 8 (cheth)
Total = 666 (Antichrist)

Well I can across this site while checking up on DK's post, has this site been debunked??? if not scary stuff, real scary...

www.bushisantichrist.com...

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I've read through this thread, and agree with justgeneric's view of this "film". My opinion is that if it were such important information, why cover it up with that nauseating music? Why not just present it, slowed down, so people can take a good hard look at it?

Fear of science, mixed in with some good ole religion. That sells to a certain crowd.

And I just have to ask this person:

originally posted by Ed Littlefox
The next step is RFID tags for Humans, This is already being done as a mandatory practice in 2 Hospitals in Va. with Newborns--"for their own good and Safety".

Two hospitals in Virginia are implanting RFID chips in newborns, and this is a mandatory procedure?

Sorry, but I don't believe you for a second. Prove this. Give us links and sources.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by doctorfungi
That's why 99% of people believe the 9/11 theories. Because it fits with their pre-existing anti-Bush agenda.

What about those of us that considered ourselves republicans beforehand? Including myself, or even Prof. Steven Jones (that dude's even a Mormon, not to be stereotypical but how many of those guys are anti-Bush, do you think?). Man, that video is talking about YOU.

Originally posted by jsobecky
My opinion is that if it were such important information, why cover it up with that nauseating music? Why not just present it, slowed down, so people can take a good hard look at it?

Slow it down. No one's stopping you, and it really isn't as hard as you're making it out to be.

I think the nauseating music and video was intentional, as an artistic touch. It's a feeling I've had before anyway, just from the same kinds of stuff mentioned in the video.

Good vid.

[edit on 2-10-2006 by bsbray11]

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 12:13 AM
link   
The baby chipping is one of the issues that slid in there. All I could find on the subject were a few articles relating to a year 1999 state-driven plan to implant newborns with chips. According to the source, it was to be mandatory, and parents that refused it would be referred to CPS as "fanatical", thus losing their child. It's a shady plan , but there's no official documentation of it, which of course doesn't make it false but definately doesn't mean it's being implemented. You can bet your ass that controlled media or not, we would still be hearing about it, if it were.

Here's a few articles on the subject.
www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...
www.cephasministry.com...
www.newswithviews.com...

It's no secret that people are being chipped, but willingly, especially those with complex medial issues, which isn't something I'm comfortable with, but again it isn't mandatory. Not yet, at least.

If you do a google search on "virgina hospitals chipping newborns", you get mixed results of animals being chipped, the CHIPs program (a quasi-Medicaid program for low income, new-baby families), and sites such as those I've posted above. In retrospect, I'm leaning towards disinformation on this one, even if it's not entirely intentional.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I live in Virginia and am familiar with some of the things that have happened in our hospitals in the past (from our public education, no less; psychology classes).

If you don't want your kids chipped, don't have them here.
Not to say it won't happen elsewhere, or that it necessarily will happen here, but some SICK stuff has happened in our hospitals.

Anyone remember tests done on African Americans decades ago, when they were either given or already had syphilis, but then were intentionally denied proper medical treatment just so the gov could see how the disease progressed? This was in another state, but similar stuff here. Like, in Virginia, for example, a sterilizing drug being intentionally distributed to a bunch of young women for testing. It wasn't until the lot of them came forward in the decades that followed, trying to find out why they couldn't have kids, that the info came forward. A couple other things have gone on that I don't remember as clearly, but they'll do freaking underhanded stuff apparently, not trying to scare anybody, but it HAS happened. Just because they aren't telling you about it to your face doesn't mean they're curteous, respectful people that will do no wrong to you or your babies or even potential babies.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 12:28 AM
link   
bsb, if you live in Virginia, then you're in a position to get official information and documented media coverage of this kind of thing; do some social engineering and share your findings.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Interesting post and a very good find. I'd rather die than have a chip in me. I'm sure a lot of other people feel the same.

Anger is more useful than despair

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Redeemer
Interesting post and a very good find. I'd rather die than have a chip in me. I'm sure a lot of other people feel the same.

Anger is more useful than despair

Hi Redeemer/
quote/''Anger is more useful then despair''
I quite agree with your quote there, But,
It is more useful and sometimes needed where it matters, but anger can only get you so far.
Anger may work for a little bit, but then what?
I'm not saying that one should actually go and get chipped and all, I am against all violation of body rights, especially if it used in a manner of 'scare tactics'?
Although anger may be useful in some cases, it won't certainly help if we are being forced to get a chip.
What about ,Despair?
Well,this is probably is one of the worst things that can happen to you.......to lose all hope!
hope that makes sense.

Nice post ADVISOR!

helen

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Astygia
bsb, if you live in Virginia, then you're in a position to get official information and documented media coverage of this kind of thing; do some social engineering and share your findings.

What do you want me to look for? You could call the local courts or legislative offices from anywhere. You trying to get me to drive out to a hospital somewhere or what?

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Dangit.

I tirpped over that vid awhile ago and considered posting it on ATS, but figured it would be OFN by now.

I've been using it to open the eyes of various folks for a couple weeks.
Hehe, I even managed to find all three versions of the backbround tracks and convinced a DJ buddy of mine to spin it at an upcoming gig he's doing.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 01:47 AM
link   
The first version I saw was awhile ago as well, but this one sort of set it'self apart. Havn't gone over the other versions yet, so much to do and s o little time...

From what I have been able to find out, more than not, the facts are as they say, facts.

[edit on 2-10-2006 by ADVISOR]

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 01:53 AM
link   
I was quoting terminator 3 .
. It made some sense to me though , anger will make you get up and take action rather than just sitting around and not doing anything about a situation.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join