It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

who will join me to link the alpha and the omega? biblebookdeadthisliving

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by HIFIGUY
You say Serum? Christ is the only Serum.

Then follow the example.

The Bible specifically says that God hides certain information from people while causing it to be understandable to other people.

[edit on 5-3-2007 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Jesus Himself tells us that God deliberately hides certain information from some people while causing it to be understandable to other people:
"At that time Jesus said, "I praise you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have hidden these things from the wise and learned, and revealed them to little children."" (Matthew 11:25)

And what did Peter, Jesus's desciple say?

www.earlychristianwritings.com...

XXXVIII. ....... Concerning which the Lord saith in a mystery: Unless ye make the things of the right hand as those of the left, and those of the left as those of the right, and those that are above as those below, and those that are behind as those that are before, ye shall not have knowedge of the kingdom.

What you call the "Viper's Brood" Christ and Peter called "Knowledge of the Kingdom".

Forgive me for believing their teaching's over and before your own teachings HIFIGUY.

If this is inconsistant with your belief system, then it would appear by your standards that Jesus and Peter were not Christians.

It is given in thy writings of Scripture, although in a hidden manner, ye may observe if ye will look.
-- The Edgar Cayce Companion (Compiled by B. Ernest Frejer) page 173, reading #5747-3

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher
The Bible specifically says that God hides certain information from people while causing it to be understandable to other people.

This is true. And it isnt going to come to you by way of a word game.

Come to God through Christ. For he states that no one can know the Father but through him.

Christ states that by doing as he asks, you honor him, and that by honoring him, you honor the Father.

His Parables...his teachings..and how he tells us to act amongst each other gives us a path. Not word play..

For the Kingdom of God does not come with careful observation.

Love one another. If you do that..all the other laws of the prophets have been fullfilled. Simple math.

You think by exploring scramble grams that your going to stumble on some big secret?

The first step in finding Christ is wanting to do his ways. He says that when you do his ways..that the Father and Christ will make themselves known to you.

1 John 2:3
3We know that we have come to know him if we obey his commands. 4The man who says, "I know him," but does not do what he commands is a liar, and the truth is not in him. 5But if anyone obeys his word, God's love is truly made complete in him. This is how we know we are in him: 6Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did

Jesus even said...

" In Hearing they do not hear..and in seeing they do not see "

[edit on 5-3-2007 by HIFIGUY]

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Why does he that can do such good, who posses freedom and happiness and joy seek out that which will harm others? Let us be rid of darkness that seeks to harm others.

i'm not sure of who you are referring to as 'he that can do such good,' exactly, if you are referring to an actual person or not...however, whether or not it is hypothetical or true-life drama...your scenario just doesn't seem to be a tenable situation in that exact circumstance you've illustrated for our discussion.

WHY
would someone
anyone?
harm others
when that same someone possesses
FREEDOM
and
HAPPINESS
and
JOY?

Because if those three blessings be in their true God-given form...whomever is blessed so abundantly would NEVER seek to HARM anyone else...EVER.

That is the secret!

To have grace given freely, then fully experienced and appreciated, brings the soul to a natural graciousness that CAN NOT be faked or fronted.

At least not by those who seek truth and not the 'right to be right'...

THAT is a sacrifice so few souls seem willing to make...to give up the possibility of being declared CORRECT or RIGHT somewhere down the road...to voluntarily give up that potential just so not one single solitary soul will have to fear being considered in ERROR or be made to feel as if they are WRONG.

Can YOU do that, my brother?
Can you 'JUST BE' for the sake of those who are not as able to climb/achieve the same heights as you?

Have you ever even considered it?

Can you reach the summit and absolutely resist plunging your flag pole into the frozen ground? Can you just quietly come back down and draw us a map? For free?

Have you been to the summit?

Or are you just still desiring it as something to be grasped and striven for?

(the other side of the mountain....the other side of the mountain..)

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher
See no, hear no, speak no ... that approach sounds like 3 monkeys i know.

i hear those chaps moved to an unknown location (courtesy of the 'Witness Protection Plan' and 'Unca Dona' and 'Unca Scrooge')

...something involving a loup garou going under the alias 'Rev. Bob Smith from ' it seems...or perhaps it was Lycanthropy or therianthropy (don't implicate the unforgettable 'beast' E.A.C., though - therian/'i ran the' is not the same as 'therion/i throne')

we're talking folly and mistrust...not 'dust to glory!' (two thumbs up)

...even changed their names from
Mikazaru
Mazaru
Mizaru

to
Huey/Louie/Dewey

(Lewis & the News/the XIV/Decimal System)

the local authorities know them as Piper, Fiddler, and Practical (the year of the Fire Boar is a BAAAAAD year fro the biiiiiiiiig baaaaaad wolfenstein both here and abroad)

Your words are seeking the vipers Brood.

And fruits ripe for repentence!
Every day just comes and goes...tick tock keep time of clockwork as the daily SUN rows to arise...that which has gone round returns...and that which is now is that which has already been and in DEED will be again.

We've already been bit.

Funny...that snake didn't try to bite me...we danced. Of course it is all about LOCATION

i live in the enchanted desert where the screech owl and the centaur run free in the arid starry summer night....we got all manner of prickly, pokey, poisionous, and just plain perverse things here in the Land of Enchantment...(west of Eden).

(But you KNEW it was a snake when you picked it UP! and you also turned up your nose at fruit in season!) :shk:

I seek the serum.

What serum?
Black Mamba antidote?
Plasma proteins devoid of hemoglobin rich red blood cells?
The branding iron? (sear 'em)

What is your agenda in this thread?

What is yours - asking such a question in the no-conspiracy-required haven of BTS? (and i thank those lucky stars...for the T between the B and the S!)

Have you not read through it, and exerted enough empathy to understand what is being shared?

Key words:
exert
empathy

most people don't want to spend their own energy filling the soles of another man's walking boots...i don't mind, though - better than playing Godfather, The Game or Grand Theft Auto (or watching 'jury spring her!' or American Eye-Doll)...

Do you...feel....feel...like we do?

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 06:58 AM
link   

You search for that which opposes Good.

What is 'good?'
Only God.
None can stand against God...not that he seeks that...but even His most gentle and unassuming pose is stupefying!

Just because you can search for it..doesnt mean you should.

Why not?

Matthew 7:7-8
7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:
8 For every one that asks receives; and he that seeks finds; and to him that knocks it shall be opened.

NOTHING to lose (but mortality) and EVERYTHING to gain! The world and the immortal soul!

Eve did just that. " God...why shouldnt I eat the fruit "?

There was never any conversation between Eve and God regarding the fruit. God didn't bring it up nor did Eve have any questions. She believed what Adam told her...or at least she believed that Adam fully believed his fear of the fruit of the forbidden tree was a FAIL-SAFE mechanism. She believed Adam had reasonable fears...and selective hearing and rather sketchy recall and his ability to accurately relate verbal instructions was lacking much in the thoroughness department. But still, he was cute and sweet and smelled nice when he was all cleaned up.

Because you'll die.

NO because Adam will die. Eve became the mother of all living right after that...obviously the death sentence was expressly affecting Adam. Eve went on to have many children and this was the saving of her soul.
And when we read some of Paul's letters...we find that STILL, several millenia later....the Adams are still drinking milk but Eve is eating prime rib and even pork chops:

Hebrews 5:13-14
13 For every one that uses milk is unskillful in the word of righteousness: for he is a babe.
14 But strong meat belongs to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.

There is only one end result for the human spirit...the only real mystery for each of us is SOONER or LATER or MUCH LATER?

The answer you search for is leads to Death.

Well, no it doesn't ( i speak from literal recent experience) and even if it did - isn't it worth a try when already we are guaranteed DEATH anyway?
What is there to lose?
Except our fear and limitations?
And our sin bondage?

The road is already tough enough for humanity without you giving people a direct road map to the exact opposite of Truth.

The road is not tough at all, HIFIGUY! Not hard to find, well-marked...not steep or pot-holey...rather windy and easy to ambulate upon day after day! There is no opposite road from truth! There is only the road...or chasing one's tail...or chicken-without-head aimless scurrying...oh yeah....and there is always a LARGE crowd of :bnghd: &
&
&
&
&
& &
at the starting place...fussing and fighting and enjoying acid indigestion! I don't like TUMS. I like yellow bricks! And fruit!

Just because you can build the Nuclear Bomb doenst mean you should. Even Einstein knew this.

Yet FDR knew that if not for one or two carefully detonated for the sake of more lives than were lost....that WWII would not end before all the people were dead who followed a leader...and then the survivors would waste away...even the Kamikaze's would eventually rid the planet of themselves...without those two bombs there could have easily been no remembrance of Einstein or Goddard or Braun.

Why explore the opposite or Truth when you dont even know Truth Lol.

Why worry about anything else but truth? The rest is just clothing/veils/piecrust anyway! The color of the barn doesn't have any bearing on whether the cows inside are alive or dead...or if they give sweet milk with a smiling moo.

We are to seek out Good.

We are to seek the Kingdom of God and it's righteousness. Nothing to do with good at all...personal experience of the harshest sort is the best way to breed humility and compassion. NO ONE can become 'good' by seeking to 'be good.' That is self-delusion and hypocrisy.

You are seeking out the stumbling block of man.

Are you saying ET is doing that? Seriously? That's a rather harsh accusation that might be just as easily directed at you (although neither he nor i would do so, but maybe it's one of those kinds of outfits you just have to try on in privacy at home...to see if it fits or what!)

The Stumbling block is within each of us and the road map is in Christ Teachings and ways..not in foolish word play.

To each his own, no doubt. But i must beg to differ about the stumbing blocks. Those that trust on the Almighty God and not man or self are ASSURED they will never be ashamed or confounded (confused)...they are promised the leading guidance of a sighted devoted shepherd...only those who choose not to follow the footsteps of the ONE shepherd are guaranteed to stumble. But even those who stumble will not be left behind, alone, or on the ground. We all have TWO hands with which to lift our brothers out of the pit they find themselves in....of course it does involve going down to them...none are saved from the pit by one who has never leaped after them in love and concern! IT's not a pot-hole...it is a PIT!

Like Mother Theresa Said in a quote...

You see, in the final analysis, it's all between you and God;
It was never between you and them anyway.

Right. Because there is no 'them.' Only US. WE. ALL of US. None else.
No other God and no other humanity. 1:1

If the scripture speaks to you..then it speaks to you. What is says is that when you partake in certain ways, your mind is given over to being depraved.

What certain ways are those? To seek God's thoughts just for the sake of knowing God's mind and being a friend to Alone WILL never be forsaken by depravity.

Depravity happens when man seeks self-justification in the WORD. What is in the WORD is life...wisdom...not piety, personal esteem, or honored reputation.

Love The Father. Love one another. Thats what Christ asked. Start There.

No, we must start with 'Judge not.' We cannot even begin to love others while we are still standing far off from them in judgment...as if we are any different or smarter or better or wiser than anyone else. THAT is what leads to depravity. It is self-delusion and it is man's biggest obstacle to everlasting life. Satan needs not try to deceive when mankind does such a good job with elaborate mechanisms for denial and diversionary tactics!

If a person lies to self...they cannot see truth underneath the veil...they speak to all they meet through the haze of many veils...not to hide from the world but to hide from self! But why hide self when both God and man see us as we are --- even when we refuse to see ourselves? It's almost hopeless, except for the fact of being given an example...the express image of the FATHER - Christ our LORD who is our WAY.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Teach Christ Teachings..Not your own.

BUT if ET has the mind of CHRIST (and HE DOES) then what ET teaches is the same as what he was taught of Christ!

Perhaps you are not recognizing the agape love and the qualities of being wise as a serpent yet harmless as a dove...which is the unmistakable ID of a true disciple of the Nazarene (truth) way!

ET is a peculiar treasure to both me and our Father...please open your mind and remember that there is NO (i) in 'team'...but there are two deadly (eye)'s facing off in 'competition!'....with only a 't' between!

team [mirror] meat

I may be most fond of fruit and milk...but that is not for the lack of digesting more than my share of stringy tough chewy GROSS meat....i like my pork slow cooked with red chile! That takes practice, believe me! When you can eat a habanero without losing your voice or losing a gallon of water just from your eyes watering uncontrollably...then you can say perhaps that fruit is not good.

But so far fruit is the only reliable food to eat, year after year...from seed time to harvest...the fruit we eat comes from the year before and all which will overcome has 'it's seed within itself.'

The VERY definition of fruit...BUT if you ARE STILL suspicious of the fruit...pass it down here - before it goes bad...i'll gladly eat what others fear to eat. Then you will see why Eve was a gambler and a successful one at that!

And why sugar is a cash crop!

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Hey HIFIGUY,

Thanks for the posts. Anything that can get Annie riffing like that is it's own kind of blessing.

It's inspiring and funny and educational (or at the very least you have to admit - thought provoking, which is a good thing by any stretch).

Ok I'll take that back. You don't have to admit anything of the kind. You're perfectly free to be incorrect.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 10:05 AM
link   
WOW I have never seen anything like that! I thought I was good at telling someone truth!

I have to run, I will comment more later.

Edit to change any offensive tone.

[edit on 5-3-2007 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38
Funny...that snake didn't try to bite me...we danced. Of course it is all about LOCATION

i live in the enchanted desert where the screech owl and the centaur run free in the arid starry summer night....we got all manner of prickly, pokey, poisionous, and just plain perverse things here in the Land of Enchantment...(west of Eden).

(But you KNEW it was a snake when you picked it UP! and you also turned up your nose at fruit in season!)

Every damn post you authored here on this page deserves a standing ovation. I dont want to waste peoples time quoting (becuase I would need to quote the entire postings) I just dont know how else to tell you Ann how inspirational this is, like some of the best philosophy I have ever read. Good work you need to take yourself on the road.

I may be most fond of fruit and milk...but that is not for the lack of digesting more than my share of stringy tough chewy GROSS meat....i like my pork slow cooked with red chile! That takes practice, believe me! When you can eat a habanero without losing your voice or losing a gallon of water just from your eyes watering uncontrollably...then you can say perhaps that fruit is not good.

But so far fruit is the only reliable food to eat, year after year...from seed time to harvest...the fruit we eat comes from the year before and all which will overcome has 'it's seed within itself.'

The VERY definition of fruit...BUT if you ARE STILL suspicious of the fruit...pass it down here - before it goes bad...i'll gladly eat what others fear to eat. Then you will see why Eve was a gambler and a successful one at that!

Yes you do eat the fruit others fear...

Good work, no wonder you have me dreaming of you all the time. You devour information like a shark on a feeding frenzy yet you know the truth when you read it.

LYL

Edit to fix that first quote, I somehow copied the last one I quoted twice! Its because you stimulated me so much....wish I was in a location to return the favor...like under the desert moon.

[edit on 5-3-2007 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 02:00 PM
link   
The statement was made that he sought that with opposes Truth.

For what reason exactly? So you can know " Not Truth"

If you seek a Lie..then feel free to seek a lie. The opposite of Truth is a Lie.

Esoteric said he sought the Serum to our afflictions.

I responded that Jesus Christ is the Serum. And to obtain that serum you need to honor his teachins and ways.

The message of Christ isnt in Crossword puzzles and word scrambles and mirrors. The message of Christ is the message of Christ.

Love The Father and Love thy neighbor. Let thy actions honor his teachings, and eternal life and the gifts which he wishes to bestow upon us will be made known.

ET? What do you know about ET.

Have you seen an ET?
Have you seen someone rise from the dead?
Have you held out your hand and risen someone from the dead?
Have you seen earth moved by ones mind?
Have you seen someone walk on water?
Have you seen someone breath underwater?
Have you seen Christ Crucified?
Have you felt Christ hands for nail holes?

I am he that has seen the 7 Sheilds.
Behind each shield is a letter.

Your word for today is DIVINITY

You dont know me

If you did, you would Love the Father and everyone around you
You would not search that which opposes Truth, but Truth itself
You would do good for your fellow man, and seek not the alternative
in word play or other
Kindness
Healing
Happiness
Joy

I have come to the realization that posting hear is a waste of my time.

Words without actions are dead. And the Word without acts toward your fellow man is empty.

My watchword is peace and my armor is love, like my brothers.

HIFIGUY...I am of the Highest order faithful and True to Jesus Christ

High: Having a great or considerable extent or reach upward or vertically;
Fidelity: Strict observance of promises, duties
Guy: My middle name is Charles which also means " Man "

My earliest dream as a child was when I was 4 or 5. I saw God making little Lone Rangers on an assembly line.

The Lone Ranger Rides a white Horse. His horse is Silver.

Melchizidek was without lineage.

I am the Son of a man, and a Man of God.

The white stone of Gibraltar, Given to me in the Lords Voice. In a parrallism is one which if ships come agasint it, are dashed to pieces. And if it falls on the earth, would be total destruction..such as an asteroid.

After the parable of the tenant Christ Jesus states the following:

Jesus said to them, "Have you never read in the Scriptures:
" 'The stone the builders rejected
has become the capstone[h];
the Lord has done this,
and it is marvelous in our eyes'?

43"Therefore I tell you that the kingdom of God will be taken away from you and given to a people who will produce its fruit. 44He who falls on this stone will be broken to pieces, but he on whom it falls will be crushed.

Jesus Christ is the True Rock
The name which Christ has given me is Gibraltar. Rev 2:2
I have seen some of the Hidden Manna

Ba Ba Ba..
Rock Rock Rauck
Messiahs

Our Father, Who is in Heaven
Holy is his name
Thy Kingdom Come, they will be done
On Earth as it is in Heaven

Father, Well get there...Im working on it

Peace

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 02:06 PM
link   
oh no!
i'm not intending on telling anyone off...especially HIFIGUY.

He is full of fire and light...most of the time...yesterday mostly fire.

BUT it is all GOOD.

My sole intention is to offer food for thought...often quite sharp pointy food but we all have teeth to cut, i think

at least i do!

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 02:25 PM
link   

My Final ATS Post..

Well, that's truly unfortunate, but you do what you have to do. I think many of us are just engaging in a bit of speculative thought. And if that's wrong, lock me up.

An unexamined belief isn't much worth having, IMO. And a belief that won't stand up to scrutiny probably shouldn't be held.

So I hope you rethink the "final post" idea, but if not-

Vaya con Dios.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   

HIFI,
don't you believe that for a moment, there are those here among you who share your insight, you too are here for a purpose, and your bretheren are here among you. Stand, hold fast, its front line work, and you too are a true Warrior of GOD... I am gifted and reassured by your presence here... Do not allow yourself to be turned from your purpose here...
You know the Truth, hold on to it, share it, and be prepared for it's opposition... It is not a waste of time... And you are not alone!!!
God bless you for your efforts toward the Kingdom...
Let the GODHEAD rule...
Peace.........

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   

If you seek a Lie..then feel free to seek a lie. The opposite of Truth is a Lie.

In deed. But it might be possible to identify what is FALSE and strip it away from what is left, which is TRUTH...than to dig and dig for something you have not yet seen or understood!

Fear.

I responded that Jesus Christ is the Serum. And to obtain that serum you need to honor his teachins and ways.

BUT above ALL things:
FEAR NOT
BELIEVE ONLY
perfect love casts out fear

The message of Christ is the message of Christ.

That statement does not impress me for either content or originality.

Love The Father and Love thy neighbor. Let thy actions honor his teachings, and eternal life and the gifts which he wishes to bestow upon us will be made known.

RIGHT.
Regardless of what anyone else has to say about the situation!

'I will have mercy upon whom I will have mercy.'
(thus saith the LORD)

ET? What do you know about ET.

He is a hero and a man of God and he has the mind of Christ and a heart of gold. He is one of my most trusted friends.

Have you seen an ET?

Every morning when i brush my teeth!

Have you seen someone rise from the dead?

In the mirror, again.

Have you held out your hand and risen someone from the dead?

Yes.

Have you seen earth moved by ones mind?

I have made the earth move...in the dark cloud of anger which consumed my mind (at the time). I didn't stick around to watch, though.

Have you seen someone walk on water?

Only Rik Ocasek

Have you seen someone breath underwater?

Yes

Have you seen Christ Crucified?

YES
YES
I was there.

Have you felt Christ hands for nail holes?

Not purposefully...but it was hard not to feel them when i washed his bloody body before we laid him to rest.

Your word for today is DIVINITY

No my word for today is
REUNION
and
PROMISE

You don't know me

on what level do you mean exactly? (remember we are in the throes of a paradigm renovation!)

If you did, you would Love the Father and everyone around you
You would not search that which opposes Truth, but Truth itself

You would not judge if you knew the reason we should not.

You would do good for your fellow man, and seek not the alternative
in word play or other
Kindness
Healing
Happiness
Joy

How do you know what any of us do? How do i know what you do? How can i make such a rash call and call it righteous and true?
I CAN NOT.

Why do you say that? Is it because you are not being agreed with? Is it because truth compliance is a painful process when shared in rather that demanded or dominated?

Words without actions are dead. And the Word without acts toward your fellow man is empty.

Once again...FOUL ball! You don't have enough information to make such a rash statement about others.

The Lone Ranger Rides a white Horse. His horse is Silver.

Funny you should mention that:

today in history
March 5, 1980
Jay Silverheels, actor (Tonto-Lone Ranger), dies at 60

Jesus said to them, "Have you never read in the Scriptures:
" 'The stone the builders rejected
has become the capstone[h];
the Lord has done this,
and it is marvelous in our eyes'?

Yes Zerubabbel will place the capstone - one of the two anointed who stand beside the LORD of the earth.
Jeshua the High Priest and Zerubabbel; according to Zechariah, that is.

43"Therefore I tell you that the kingdom of God will be taken away from you and given to a people who will produce its fruit. 44He who falls on this stone will be broken to pieces, but he on whom it falls will be crushed.

You can't PRODUCE fruit if you fear EATING fruit!

Fear not little flock, for it is your father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom.

Father, Well get there...Im working on it

There is no 'I' in team, my dear.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38

Eve did just that. " God...why shouldnt I eat the fruit "?
There was never any conversation between Eve and God regarding the fruit. God didn't bring it up nor did Eve have any questions. She believed what Adam told her ...or at least she believed that Adam fully believed his fear of the fruit of the forbidden tree was a FAIL-SAFE mechanism. She believed Adam had reasonable fears...and selective hearing and rather sketchy recall and his ability to accurately relate verbal instructions was lacking much in the thoroughness department. But still, he was cute and sweet and smelled nice when he was all cleaned up.

Hi Annie
great point you make... what happens when we believe in someone or something? We live and die by it.
I have little memory in my laptop so I have to make this quick... but in my travels I wondered about alpha and omega.. in the begining = sin, eat then die... how did this happen? Who were involved as per the story in Genesis? We have the serpent who tempted eve on the premise of death...then fell..or died. Then we have the redeemer who saves and washes sins... pretty ironic imo... Just what mask or karma has to be played out? If you were to kill everyone by telling them something and then 'enticing them to sin' wouldnt that require some pretty great feat like dying for everyone's sins?

will pop back to comment later, the pc is going to sleep!

lol well pc died whilst trying to post so lucky when I charged it, it remembered and so posting this 12 hours later.

Hi ET hope all is well with you!!

Nat
oh edit to fix quoteing & just to add to the truth debate... this thread is I believe open enquiry. When you consider there is 500 books that are omitted from the bible...just how much truth has been kept from us or twisted by man?
I think there is nothing wrong with scrutinising the word..looking at it from every angle.

cheers

[edit on 5-3-2007 by NJE777]

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Is a new day...and old day....a blue day...but not a borrowed one in any way.

Not a loan.
None are alone.
None are out on loan.
Actors, maybe - but indeed the world is both our stage and our oyster.

We are the Pearls of Great Price.
All of us.
Children of the ONE Great and Living God
LOVE
God is love
And we are God's truth!

------------------------

For those with eyes and (h)ears:

OUR STORY d-jour
March 6
March 6 March 6

Happy Birthdays in the spiral moment of today:

Michelangelo
Cyrano de Bergerac
Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Sonnets from the Portuguese 20: Beloved, my Beloved
by
Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Beloved, my Beloved, when I think
That thou wast in the world a year ago,
What time I sate alone here in the snow
And saw no footprint, heard the silence sink
No moment at thy voice ... but, link by link,
Went counting all my chains, as if that so
They never could fall off at any blow
Struck by thy possible hand ... why, thus I drink
Of life's great cup of wonder! Wonderful,
Never to feel thee thrill the day or night
With personal act or speech,—nor ever cull
Some prescience of thee with the blossoms white
Thou sawest growing! Atheists are as dull,
Who cannot guess God's presence out of sight.

And
#7 of same:

Sonnets from the Portuguese 7: The Face
by Elizabeth Barrett Browning

The face of all the world is changed, I think,
Since first I heard the footsteps of thy soul
Move still, oh, still, beside me, as they stole
Betwixt me and the dreadful outer brink
Of obvious death, where I, who thought to sink,
Was caught up into love, and taught the whole
Of life in a new rhythm. The cup of dole
God gave for baptism, I am fain to drink,
And praise its sweetness, Sweet, with thee anear.
The names of country, heaven, are changed away
For where thou art or shalt be, there or here;
And this ... this lute and song ... loved yesterday,
(The singing angels know) are only dear,
Because thy name moves right in what they say.

Virgo, Pisces, Libra
Virgin – twin fish - balance
Taurus, Capricorn, Taurus
Pan and the two-headed Centaur
Rise as three as ONE
The Crab emerges from the sea
The Archer cocks his bow
The Scorpion releases death

One last sting then fire unquenched
The Scorpion is crushed and conquered
The Phoenix arises to kneel before
The New Ark of the Coven Ant
As prismatic truth conquers the sky
No longer leaden no longer deadened
Chased and gone are the clouds
End of reign for confusion’s delusion

And so once again man the towers
To walk and talk – the wild side is ours
See now the Raven and the Dove
Soar on high to feast as ONE above

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   

My Final ATS Post..

This would be unfortunate, as many learn from both your examples of rightiousness, and your falls as well.

The statement was made that he sought that with opposes Truth.

For what reason exactly? So you can know " Not Truth".

It is not i who fail to provide angles of reality that are shunned by many who are in a state of denial concerning the truth and the nature of god's word/words.

My brothers pass judgment upon me using the bible as justification for the standards they claim i do not follow.

In order for HIFIGUY to be absolutley correct in his assertions that "my wordplay" (in his words) is seeking evil, i must accept the precept that the Author of the Bible is both a liar, and hipocritical.

HIFIGUY justifies his judgment of me by quoting the teachings of a book.

Yet, the word of God states:
"Judge not lest thee be judged"

So, HIFIGUY's contention is that the bible judges our actions and behaviors, as well as our intentionality (as we should also do to ourselves), but we should not follow the teaching of "judge not lest thee be judged".

HIFIGUY justifies his judgement by asserting that the bible judges, and he is merely the messenger.

He is correct, the bible judges.

"Judge not lest thee be judged"

So, in order for me to accept the teachings of HIFIGUY, i must accept that the author of the bible is both a hipocrit, and a liar.

I do not judge the bible, i accept what it says not in partiallity, but in it's whole.

Since the bible judges, judge the bible. Not by our standards, but by the standards of the bible. It is the bible's contention that the verses of the bible which can be applied to the words should be applied by the words, not for judging God, but rather by reaching an understanding of the true nature of the kingdom.

What i am sharing is compliant with the truth of the word of God.

If i am to accept in full the belief system asserted by HIFIGUY i must accept as fact that the author of the bible, and the prophets, were both lying and hippocrits. This is not my opinion. This is what the book says.

Yes, because what is being practiced by us is not compliant with the truth. The resistants you offer is due to the result of the instinct "Self before you serve", and it's inevitable by-product of fear.

People's fear, and service to it is our infliction.

"look i fear" is Luc i fer. So the bible says.

serve your master, and i'll serve mine.

Truth exists.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 01:47 PM
link   

GROW old along with me!
The best is yet to be,
The last of life, for which the first was made:
Our times are in his hand
Who saith, ``A whole I planned,
Youth shows but half; trust God: see all, nor be afraid!''

Not that, amassing flowers,
Youth sighed, ``Which rose make ours,
Which lily leave and then as best recall?''
Not that, admiring stars,
It yearned, ``Nor Jove, nor Mars;
Mine be some figured flame which blends, transcends them all!''

Not for such hopes and fears
Annulling youth's brief years,
Do I remonstrate: folly wide the mark!
Rather I prize the doubt
Low kinds exist without,
Finished and finite clods, untroubled by a spark.

Poor vaunt of life indeed,
Were man but formed to feed
On joy, to solely seek and find and feast;
Such feasting ended, then
As sure an end to men;
Irks care the crop full bird? Frets doubt the maw-crammed beast?

Rejoice we are allied
To that which doth provide
And not partake, effect and not receive!
A spark disturbs our clod;
Nearer we hold of God
Who gives, then of his tribes that take, I must believe.

Then, welcome each rebuff
That turns earth's smoothness rough,
Each sting that bids nor sit nor stand but go!
Be our joys three-parts pain!
Strive,and hold cheap the strain;
Learn, nor account the pang; dare, never grudge the throe!

For thence,--a paradox
Which comforts while it mocks,--
Shall life succeed in that it seems to fail:
What I aspired to be,
And was not, comforts me:
A brute I might have been, but would not sink i'the scale.

What is he but a brute
Whose flesh has soul to suit,
Whose spirit works lest arms and legs want play?
To man, propose this test--
Thy body at its best,
How far can that project thy soul on its lone way?

Yet gifts should prove their use:
I own the Past profuse
Of power each side, a perfection every turn:
Eyes, ears took in their dole,
Brain treasured up the whole;
Should not the heart beat once ``How good to live and learn''?

Not once beat ``Praise be thine!
I see the whole design,
I, who saw power, see now Love perfect too:
Perfect I call thy plan:
Thanks that I was a man!
Maker, remake, complete,--I trust what thou shalt do!''

For pleasant is this flesh;
Our soul, in its rose-mesh
Pulled over to the earth, still yearns for rest:
Would we some prize might hold
To match those manifold
Possessions of the brute,--gain most, as we did best!

Let us not always say,
``Spite of this flesh to-day
I strove, made head, gained ground upon the whole!''
As the bird wings and sings,
Let us cry, ``All good things
Are ours, nor soul helps flesh more, now, than flesh helps soul!''

Therefore I summon age
To grant youth's heritage,
Life's struggle having so far reached its term:
Thence shall I pass, approved
A man, for aye removed
From the developed brute; a God though in the germ.

And I shall thereupon
Take rest, ere I be gone
Once more on my adventure brave and new:
Fearless and unperplexed,
When I wage battle next,
What weapons to select, what armor to indue.

Youth ended, I shall try
My gain or loss thereby;
Leave the fire ashes, what survives is gold:
And I shall weigh the same,
Give life its praise or blame:
Young, all lay in dispute; I shall know, being old.

For note, when evening shuts,
A certain moment cuts
The deed off, calls the glory from the gray:
A whisper from the west
Shoots--``Add this to the rest,
Take it and try its worth: here dies another day.''

So, still within this life,
Though lifted o'er its strife,
Let me discern, compare, pronounce at last,
``This rage was right i' the main,
That acquiescence vain:
The Future I may face now I have proved the Past.''

For more is not reserved
To man, with soul just nerved
To act to-morrow what he learns to-day:
Here, work enough to watch
The Master work, and catch
Hints of the proper craft, tricks of the tool's true play.

As it was better, youth
Should strive, through acts uncouth,
Toward making than repose on aught found made:
So, better, age, exempt
From strife, should know, than tempt
Further. Thou waitedst age: wait death nor be afraid!

Enough now, if the Right
And Good and Infinite
Be named here, as thou callest thy hand thine own,
With knowledge absolute,
Subject to no dispute
From fools that crowded youth, nor let thee feel alone.

Be there, for once and all,
Severed great minds from small,
Announced to each his station in the Past!
Was I, the world arraigned,
Were they, my soul disdained,
Right? Let age speak the truth and give us peace at last!

Now, who shall arbitrate?
Ten men love what I hate,
Shun what I follow, slight what I receive;
Ten, who in ears and eyes
Match me: we all surmise,
They this thing, I that: whom shall my soul believe?

Not on the vulgar mass
Called ``work'' must sentence pass,
Things done, that took the eye and had the price;
O'er which, from level stand,
The low world laid its hand,
Found straightway to its mind, could value in a trice:

But all, the world's coarse thumb
And finger failed to plumb,
So passed in making up the main account;
All instincts immature,
All purposes unsure,
That weighed not as his work, yet swelled the man's amount:

Thoughts hardly to be packed
Into a narrow act,
Fancies that broke through language and escaped;
All I could never be,
All, men ignored in me,
This, I was worth to God, whose wheel the pitcher shaped.

Ay, note that Potter's wheel,
That metaphor! and feel
Why time spins fast, why passive lies our clay,--
Thou, to whom fools propound,
When the wine makes its round,
``Since life fleets, all is change; the Past gone, seize to-day.''

Fool! All that is, at all,
Lasts ever, past recall;
Earth changes, but thy soul and God stand sure:
What entered into thee,
That was, is, and shall be:
Time's wheel runs back or stops: Potter and clay endure.

He fixed thee 'mid this dance
Of plastic circumstance,
This Present, thou, forsooth, would fain arrest:
Machinery just meant
To give thy soul its bent,
Try thee and turn thee forth, sufficiently impressed.

What though the earlier grooves,
Which ran the laughing loves
Around thy base, no longer pause and press?
What though, about thy rim,
Skull-things in order grim
Grow out, in graver mood, obey the sterner stress?

Look not thou down but up!
To uses of a cup,
The festal board, lamp's flash and trumpet's peal,
The new wine's foaming flow,
The Master's lips aglow!
Thou, heaven's consummate cup, what needst thou with earth's wheel?

But I need, now as then,
Thee, God, who mouldest men;
And since, not even while the whirl was worst,
Did I--to the wheel of life
With shapes and colors rife,
Bound dizzily--mistake my end, to slake thy thirst:

So, take, and use thy work:
Amend what flaws may lurk,
What strain o' the stuff, what warpings past the aim!
My times be in thy hand!
Perfect the cup as planned!
Let age approve of youth, and death complete the same!

Robert Browning

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Rabbi Ben Ezra
(son of Ezra)

who is Ezra?
Azriel

who is Ezra's son(s)?
Azazel-US

Wiki-linky

How do i know this?
som told me

som times i am som
and eventually i am som not just som of the time

times, they are a'changing
we are in the middle of a change in destination!

(life is just a blast that's moving really fast you better stay on top or life will kick you in the a$$!)

som is the WORD just as the bible is the written WORD

yet the WORD is never finished...
God NEVER said he was done...
and promised HIS will WOULD BE DONE...
which means we will never be 'done' or 'over'....
only the work of salvation was finished...

Ourstory is a never-ending true life work in progress...
a heroic and inspirational tale of love and adventure on the high seas
... above and below

to be continued

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join