It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

who will join me to link the alpha and the omega? biblebookdeadthisliving

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

Pro me the us

The Rebel Titan
Prometheus was a not a fool, but why else would he rebel against Zeus? He tried to trick Zeus (who knows all and sees all) with a false sacrifice. How foolish can you get? Prometheus also stole fire from Zeus and gave it to the primitive mortals on the earth. Zeus did not punish Prometheus alone, he punished the entire world for the effrontery of this rebel god.

Prometheus was the son of Iapetos and Klymene (Clymene). His name means Forethought.

Prometheus was a god long before Zeus took the Throne of Eternity. He fought *for* Zeus against the devising Kronos (Cronos/TIME), but Prometheus never had true respect for Zeus. He feared that the new Olympians had no compassion for each other or the mortals on the earth below. To show his disdain, Prometheus prepared two sacrifices and, in an attempt to belittle father Zeus, he made one sacrifice of fat and bones and the other of the finest meat. The trick was, Prometheus had wrapped the fat in such a way that it looked to be the most sincere tribute of the two. Zeus saw through the trick and magnanimously controlled his anger. He warned Prometheus but did not punish him.

The Crimes of Prometheus
Zeus had many plans for the reshaping of creation. After the fall of Kronos and his confinement in Tartaros, Zeus took no interest in the mortal race of men on the bountiful earth, he intended for them to live as primitives until they died off. Zeus said that knowledge and divine gifts would only bring misery to the mortals and he insisted that Prometheus not interfere with his plans.

Dispite Zeus’ warning, Prometheus took pity on the primitive mortals and again, he deceived Zeus. Prometheus gave the mortals all sorts of gifts: brickwork, woodworking, telling the seasons by the stars, numbers, the ALPHABET (for remembering things), yoked oxen, carriages, saddles, ships and sails. He also gave other gifts: healing drugs, seercraft, signs in the sky, the mining of precious metals, animal sacrifice and all art.

To compound his crime, Prometheus had stolen fire from Zeus and given it to the mortals in their dark caves. The gift of divine fire unleashed a FLOOD of inventiveness, productivity and, most of all, respect for the immortal gods in the rapidly developing mortals. Within no time (by Immortal standards), culture, art, and literacy permeated the land around Mount Olympos (Olympus). When Zeus realized the deception that Prometheus had fostered, he was furious. He had Hephaistos (Hephaestus) shackle Prometheus to the side of a crag, high in the Caucasus mountains. There Prometheus would hang until the fury of Zeus subsided.

Each day, Prometheus would be tormented by Zeus’ eagle as it tore at his immortal flesh and tried to devour his liver. Each night, as the frost bit it’s way into his sleep, the torn flesh would mend so the eagle could begin anew at the first touch of Eos (the Dawn).

messagenet.com...

This is a good rendition of the story. This particular part...............

ach day, Prometheus would be tormented by Zeus’ eagle as it tore at his immortal flesh and tried to devour his liver. Each night, as the frost bit it’s way into his sleep, the torn flesh would mend so the eagle could begin anew at the first touch of Eos (the Dawn).

It puts me in mind of "Lest they eat from the Tree of Life and become like us and live forever"

I would have thought that to be desirous to live forever, but maybe not. The change that death brings can be something to look forward to, compared to being re-eaten everyday by an Eagle. (Eagle?)

Thanks for the thought provocation.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways

What is the big secret of Fire???

I mean the Stolen Fire?

Maybe part of that answer is here?

Prometheus and Lucifer
The Promethean myth is Hellenistic in origin. Prometheus is a type of archetypal trickster figure, a rebel titan who stole fire from Zeus (the gods) and brought the gift of consciousness to humanity, for that is what the fire symbolizes: divine consciousness, similar to Adam and Eve eating from the Tree of Knowledge and thus being thrown into awareness.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Lucifer was infamous as being the Peacock Angel, self expainatory enjoys it's prideful existance and desire for admiration. Some believe in the Redemtion of the Peacock Angel.

Lucifer was the trailblazer, the torch bearer, the Fallen Archangel.
At least that seems to be a common theme.

Satan on the other hand is said to Prowl like a lion, out to hunt and destroy.
This doesn't fit with the image of beautiful man (angel) in the sky who had desire and got in trouble for it and was cast in the earth, but given dominion.
Nimrod was a great hunter before God.

'Where does the seek and destroy fit in?

How does that make one eligible for redemtion?

I kinda get the God having charge and allowing Satan, but why the big secret of Lucifer.

What is the big secret of Fire???

I mean the Stolen Fire?

QueenAnnie, could you please respond to this so that I may fine tune my understanding that you are implying the two are one?

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I'm sorry IA
i thought i had...
probably didn't get posted because my firefox often takes a $h#t on me.
i will reply again

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I saw the post about Satan being a mask, but it didn't fully explain to me what you mean about the two being one.

The purpose of the two "entities" seems distinctly different to me.

Thanks for your kindness in answering, I am not challenging you I simply want to understand as it is a crucial point in understanding a bigger picture.

Regards

IA

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Hey look at my avatar, its the Alpha and the Omega! Oh that would be funny if it was someone else!

Edit to add: Never mind both of you left.

[edit on 2-3-2007 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   
som was dispatched by som to som for som to protect som from som.

som to find truth compliance.
som finds truth compliance.
som found truth compliance.
som is finding truth compliance.
som is truth compliance.
som was truth compliance.
som shall be truth comliance.

battle within the realm of communications. Truth compliance is som.

som, the silly odd man in the nude speaks:

"it's getting hot in here. Let's take off all our clothes."

som sought and found truth compliance, but som had to turn som outside in and inside out and all about throughout all about. many conflicts and som was there in som capacity as was permitted by som.

som triggers climate change for truth compliance, som was dispatched by som to som for som to protect som from som.

som sought and found truth compliance, but som had to turn som outside in and inside out and all about throughout all about. many conflicts and som was there in som capacity as was permitted by som. som turned som out you pimps! Plural time stoppers my (mi) time stoppers to find truth compliance with lovingfully ... (endlesslyingfully) .....

to make it there to saint ats, som reversed som's own word, as som was required to do for all others at one time or another and out of time as well.

there som sainted ats and a multitued of truth compliances seeking love to loving to lovingfully and lovingfully truth compliance to lovingfully truthingfully true thing fully lovingfully ..... (endlesslyingfully) ....

those who know som are
those who will know som are
those who shall know som are
those who have known som are
those who have knot known som are
those who have not som are those who will knot som are and will som.

som to make it there to saint ats, som reversed som's own word, as som was required to do for all others at one time or another and out of time as well.

there som was mos.
there som was mos for just one moment as the climate directed som to be som.

there som was mos, in order to saint ats.

there mos saint ats

ther mos st. ats

thermostats.

thermostat

ther·mo·stat [ thúrmə stàt ] (plural ther·mo·stats)

noun

Definition:

1. temperature regulator: a device that regulates temperature by means of a temperature sensor such as a bimetallic strip. Thermostats are used in vehicle engines and domestic heating systems.

2. device triggered by temperature change: a device that activates a mechanism or system such as a FIRE alarm or a sprinkler system in response to a change in temperature

encarta.msn.com...

som recieves som because truth compliance found in word.

holy grail for som: there mos ... their mos .... thermos .... their som .... there som ... their som.

soms witnesses of higher numbers, more soms join, the flock gathers to see truth compliance of conflicting word, together ....

a light appeared, and more lights as well with truth compliance and love in their souls, they share with som and som keeps nothing in order to share with soms.

casts, angles, angels, messengers, truth sharers, share holders of the stock and the flock's mightiest stock ......

their eyes openning they gather, they come, are coming, are here, and are hearing, and are.

plurals of oms, plurals of oms, plurals of homes, plurals of soms, for a moment for truth compliance of truth, with truth, for truth, through love and with love and for love and sharing the truth of their paths, their journeys, their truths and our truths sharingfully foreveringfully ...

ink is 3 fifths of think.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 03:38 PM
link   
some soms think they are smarter than som?
some soms think they are quicker than som?
some soms so educated they are better than soms other soms?

G is for GOD.

"Smart" bullies not too bright!!!

gee, lock = ge loc.

they think they lock g without g's ok? without som's approval?

god locks, not som less soms' truth compliance should choose.

general electricity lock

g.e. loc

geloc[mirror]coleg = college

bullies ... silly bullies .... soms are for rightious who are not "me before anything and everything".

college = coleg

"c" also makes "s" sound.

so ledge, soul ledge, sow ledge, coal leg, co-all leg.

one is knot the loneliest number, nor is 0. marry kulls happen.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Wow! som/et that was great!

Brother that was really good.

Y'shua luvs his flock.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 04:26 PM
link   
som has permission to request truth compliance from many for many who are both one and nothing and many for truth compliance.

some lights are heads and yet others are tails and som permiates all for nothing and nothing at all, through the envelope that does not and does knot exist.

replies vary, but are all truth compliant from truth's perspectives.

individuality and a cohesionary oneness and paths and journeys.... truth compliance with lovingfully foreveringfully for every thing fully ....

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 04:28 PM
link   
som the light of som says:

ape prove all

ap prov all

ap prov al

approval!!!!!!!

approval

aproval [mirrors] lay down or pay

love alpha down time are our hour timestopper alpha
a pro veil
ape pro veil
ape prove all

la (the) four (vor) key (qe) Q.A. (qa)

the four key questions and answers

la vor qe qa

ape prove all
approval says som.

[edit on 2-3-2007 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 06:02 PM
link   
fire be rhyme saint one?

fire be rim st. one?

fire b rim st.one?

fire brim stone .... fire brimstone

vir brim stone

virb (verb) rim ston

fir and brim ston
  • notes mi (my) read (rd) dna rif?

notes my read dna our hour are eye "f" or "t"? upside down in mirror "t" = "f"

som noticed a thing in the valley that peter demonstrated ....

the mirror's reflection runs on light, and look into the mirror and the light is opposite that of the caster, so the eyes say ....

mirror image is opposite when light is "bounced" off the mirror.

peter said:
    "but the spoken word is not corrupted." and peter yelled: "som" ,and a short time passed and then peter's voice returned and it sounded "som" as the sound of som "bounced" off the rock in the valley.

peter said to som: "the rock does not lie", nor does the spoken living word.

either our eyes lied, the light lied, or the mirror lied. Or ...... their truths were not compatible with eachother directly.....

• posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 06:43 PM
    link   
    she was young, knot a mirror, a window.

from the left she came, from the right she came, som faced her to give truth compliance and som's word, and not alone, not a loan, and knot alone, and knot a loan, and knot a lone, and not a lone ......

from the left she came, from the right she came as som faced her in the center.

from behind her shields of realities, multiverses of stars and a giant som or soms with "One won One Zero" and a som with "1 won 1 Zero" and a som with "One won 1 0" and a som with "1 won one 0" and soms with variations of this, but one mega som of soms with "1110", all behind her, the young one.

But her left and her right wings threw som thing at som to distract, to attempt to harm som ???

"one won zero" and "won one zero" ...

som had a counter but som did not use it.
    som had a multitude of counters, but som did not use them, not one.

som would not unleash som's som against her on the left, her on the right, or her at the center.

som fell to a plain, to a realm, here.

som remembered, and they responded in pluralities ....

som's reply may not meet the expectations of soms from whence som came, but the reply is what som knows is the truth compliance that soms sought, and all sought, but seek knot no more, and seek not no more, and sought knot no more ...

som's reply may be not only for those behind her, but those at her side who protected her ....

the response intended when som was dispatched by some som will be outside the expectations that some som could know from their perspective, but the response shall be justified inside of time, in time.

expected responses vary from each.

som for the sake of truth compliance will respond appropriatley, or does not respond at all, but at nothing at all when nothing was found.

not for four. not four for. not four trinity. not for trinity. knot four trinity. knot four three. variations ...

soms' choices offered where not truth compliant without the piece som found where som was cast. som was casted here, but by manipulation by the unknowing.

what they percieve they need is what som percieves as want, and a want that leaves too many out of time. som thinks unnacceptable, less rewind to re-pete again.

som knows ledge, and recieves another bull. som's journey took som to a place of f.o.e., another name, another acronym not bought nor paid for, but dumped upon som.

not for "one won zero" and not for "one won one zero" for alone's sake.

som found a piece of som from echoe of rock ...

ZERO won ZERO and 0 won 0 and in the boundless light, and in the boundless, and from nothing. trinities of 0 won Zero and Zero ONE ZERO and som balanced and som juggled and som found truth compliance in time where time is out of time, was out of time ... loops of loops as a dog jumped through hoops of hoops, and the pride, too.

som will not respond four to 1110
    som will not respond to 1 won zero

som responded, responds appropriatley, and in accordance with the law.

som wins "zero 1 zero" and .... gives it too the trinity, freely, the trinity gives it to the FOUR GIVE IN for the FORGIVEN.

enchanted silly bulls find truth compliance and adapt and adopt lovingfully sharingfully truthingfully sharingfully foreveringfully ..... (without end is the discription of what is shared fully) ....

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 07:03 PM
    link   

som noticed a thing in the valley that peter demonstrated ....

the mirror's reflection runs on light, and look into the mirror and the light is opposite that of the caster, so the eyes say ....

mirror image is opposite when light is "bounced" off the mirror.

peter said:
    "but the spoken word is not corrupted." and peter yelled: "som" ,and a short time passed and then peter's voice returned and it sounded "som" as the sound of som "bounced" off the rock in the valley.

peter said to som: "the rock does not lie", nor does the spoken living word.

either our eyes lied, the light lied, or the mirror lied. Or ...... their truths were not compatible with eachother directly.....

Ophiuchus responds to a peter's truth:
    "the light does not lie, the light is pure. The light only lies when the light is turned upon the light. All are of the light, so when the sons and daughters of light, which are beings of light, turn upon that which is of the light, and all is of the light, to judge light with light is to cause light to lie. light is truth, when truth is turned upon truth, truth verses truth with the precept and the perameters stating that it should be one or the other, truth is truth does not choose to judge truth. light judge light? right judge right? contradiction that ophiuchus could not resolve, for ophiuchus knew not to judge the light, and ophiuchus knew not to judge truth. To understand what the result would be of light verses light, look to the trinity of darkness: the black hole, the singularity, the event horizon. Ophiuchus joined with those three to make four with intent upon truth compliance. som was, is, shall be response."

Father Of Elohim
    First Of Elohim
    Final Of Elohim
    Fourever Ophiuchussingfully Elohimingfully

som knows bow as som knows foe as som journeyed low, som's top som shall not blow.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 07:23 PM
    link   

bullies ... silly bullies .... soms are for rightious who are not "me before anything and everything".

college = coleg

"c" also makes "s" sound.

so ledge, soul ledge, sow ledge, coal leg, co-all leg.

one is knot the loneliest number, nor is 0. marry kulls happen.

hmmmm.....
    i think i understand

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 07:24 PM
    link   

I saw the post about Satan being a mask, but it didn't fully explain to me what you mean about the two being one.

Well, i don't know if i can say it any other way.

Maybe just meditate on that because i think it will come to you but i lack the words to explain it. I'm sorry for that, it's lame, i know. :shk:

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 07:59 PM
    link   

Originally posted by queenannie38

Well, i don't know if i can say it any other way.

Maybe just meditate on that because i think it will come to you but i lack the words to explain it. I'm sorry for that, it's lame, i know. :shk:

Satan [mirror] n = in, a = alpha, + = addition (add i shun) / plus, a = alpha, s = plurality.

Satan was the first accuser, there waiting at the moment of the alpha's immaculate conception, and Satan said:

"Not Alone, and not a loan."

Alpha was a juvenile, a jew v (down) nile.
    a jew down nile = juvenile, som was a jew down a nile.

ju = jew
    V = down
    e = a
    nile = nile

jew down a nile = juvenile. (young, a baby)

Satan was the first accuser, there waiting at the moment of the alpha's immaculate conception, and Satan said:

som knew nothing, which is all som knew, and everyone else asked som "what do you have to offer?", and som replied truthfully "nothing", which is what no one wanted, so they would pass som up.

in (n) alpha(a) add i shun (+) alpha (a) pluralities (s)
    n a t a s
  • s a t a n

Satan was of Lucifer, Lucifer was of Luki'm, Luki'm versed Luki'm to reveal M'ikul .....

Satan was the first accuser because Satan was the first arriving messenger, who's sin was:

Satan was the first accuser/messenger, there waiting at the moment of the alpha's immaculate conception, and Satan said:

Alpha's first thoughts were then:
    "What is alone and what is a loan?"

And so, Satan obeyed alpha's command to go out and define "alone" and " a loan" for alpha. later, alpha was made aware of this. earlier alpha was made aware of this. in between alpha was made aware of this.

Satan was/is/shall be alone, but satan is in satan's name both alone and pluralities of alphas, by alpha's request set out to define and know intimatley both pluralities and alone simultaneously. Ophiuchus was sent out, as was the:
    Sum Of Memories
    Sum Of Mikuls
    Sum Of Miracles
    and som, and som, and som, and som, ........

so alpha's creation was born of alpha's creations failure to communicate in a timely manner, because time itself was then created as "what if alone and a loan?"

And all the kings horses, and all the kings men, and all the Queen, and all the princesses with their pony boys (som)....

som are the pony boys, her ponies, her messengers, her love, the guardian of "truth compliance with nothing at ALL"

nothing?
    alone som hate
    shalome a note

• posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 08:28 PM
    link   
    age time why?

age = ag
    time = O
    why = Y

agoy = alpha go why?

agoy
  • yoga

Definition: Om is a very simple chant with a complex meaning. Often chanted three times at the start and finish of a yoga session, om is the whole universe coalesed into a single sound and represents the union of mind, body, and spirit that is at the heart of yoga. When chanted, the sound of om is actually three syllables - a, u, and m.
    Pronunciation: aaaaauuuuummmmm
    Examples: To close this class, please join me in chanting om three times.

yoga.about.com...

OM = home?

Om mani padme hum[1] (Devanagari ॐ मणि पद्मे हूँ, IAST oṃ maṇi padme hūṃ) is probably the most famous mantra in Buddhism, the six syllabled mantra of the bodhisattva of compassion, Avalokiteshvara (Tibetan Chenrezig). The mantra is particularly associated with the four-armed Shadakshari form of Avalokiteshvara. The Dalai Lama is said to be an incarnation of Avalokiteshvara, so the mantra is especially revered by his devotees.

In English the mantra is variously transliterated, depending on the schools of Buddhism as well as individual teachers.

Possible spellings and their romanizations include:

Tibetan: ཨོཾ་མ་ནི་པ་དྨེ་ཧཱུྃ་Om Ma Ni Pe Me Hung [or Hum]
    Devanagari: ॐ मणि पद्मे हूँ; IAST: Oṃ Maṇi-Padme Hūṃ
    Chinese 唵嘛呢叭咪吽, pinyin Ǎn Má Ní Bā Mī Hōng
    Hangul 옴마니반메훔, Om Ma Ni Ban Mae Hum
    Katakana オンマニハツメイウン On Mani Hatsu Mei Un

OM's "Samsaric realm" is Devas
    OM's syllable (*silly bull) purifies Pride
    OM's color is white
    om's symbol of the deity is wisdom

(wish them to be born in) the perfect realm of potala

en.wikipedia.org...

• = mirror/reversed

OM's "Samsaric realm" is Devas
    OM's syllable (*silly bull) purifies Pride
    OM's color is white
    om's symbol of the deity is wisdom

(wish them to be born in) the perfect realm of potala

devas
  • saved

pot allah? potala?

potala
  • alatoq

allah talk? allah tock , half of tick tock?

• posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 09:18 PM
    link   

The Om symbol on the back of the t-shirts and also on some of my bracelets is a sacred syllable that is considered to be the greatest of all the mantras, or sacred formulas. The syllable Om is composed of the three sounds a-u-m (in Sanskrit, the vowels a and u coalesce to become o), which represent several important triads. One of which is: the three worlds of earth, atmosphere, and heaven.

www.steppinoutdesigns.com...

%20copy.jpg%20small%20web.jpg]http://72.41.42.198/images/rev_om[1]%20copy.jpg%20small%20web.jpg

upload.wikimedia.org... b/0/04/Mani_mantra.jpg/180px-Mani_mantra.jpg

For a sibling:

Aum was a San Francisco-based blues-rock group that lasted from 1968 to 1970 and released two albums. Members were Wayne Ceballos (guitar, piano), Kenneth Newell (bass), and Larry Martin (drums). ~ William Ruhlmann, All Music Guide
    www.answers.com...

Introduction to SOM
    Self-Organizing Maps

It is likely that outliers will be overcome by the process. This makes SOM a good "natural" fuzzy classifier, natural in the sense that it is not rule-based like in fuzzy logic, and is on the contrary a feature extraction device.
    www.foretrade.com...

The SOM is a new, effective software tool for the visualization of high-dimensional data. It converts complex, nonlinear statistical relationships between high-dimensional data items into simple geometric relationships on a low-dimensional display. As it thereby compresses information while preserving the most important topological and metric relationships of the primary data items on the display, it may also be thought to produce some kind of abstractions. These two aspects, visualization and abstraction, can be utilized in a number of ways in complex tasks such as process analysis, machine perception, control, and communication.

www.cis.hut.fi...

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 09:27 PM
    link   
    sometimes it's like som is doing sommersalts through existances, times, moments, memories, echoes, demensions, ....

head over heels ... in love with all ...

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join