It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

who will join me to link the alpha and the omega? biblebookdeadthisliving

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38

Virgo, Pisces, Libra
Virgin – twin fish - balance
Taurus, Capricorn, Taurus
Pan and the two-headed Centaur
Rise as three as ONE
The Crab emerges from the sea
The Archer cocks his bow
The Scorpion releases death

One last sting then fire unquenched
The Scorpion is crushed and conquered
The Phoenix arises to kneel before
The New Ark of the Coven Ant
As prismatic truth conquers the sky
No longer leaden no longer deadened
Chased and gone are the clouds
End of reign for confusion’s delusion

And so once again man the towers
To walk and talk – the wild side is ours
See now the Raven and the Dove
Soar on high to feast as ONE above

???Where did you come up with this????

WTF is up with that? When I think life cant get any more strange...

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by HIFIGUY

Come to God through Christ. For he states that no one can know the Father but through him.

Have i not?

Through Christ???

Through Christ???

Through Christ???

Through = Thru
Christ = + (the sign of the cross/symbol of Christ)

Thru+ = Thrut
The Rut (ROOT) of T R U T H

Thru + ???

TRUTH Thru +

Have you seen someone rise from the dead?

LOOK RISE = LUK RIS [mirror] SIR KUL = CIRCLE !!!
(the crown saints wear/nothing)

Jesus Christ is the True Rock

i understand brother, i thank you for your time, as well as mine.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 07:09 PM
link   
dudesie my cat has flown away

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Oh love, I am so sorry. I wish I was with you to hold your hand...I am in spirit.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   

dudesie flew away? Who is dudesie? A friend of your poodle?

I hope all is going well for you guys, and thanks for still being around.

reading over HIFIGUY's words, i can't say i dissagree with many of them, i just find imbalance from the perspective of intolerance for other's angles. Not that i do not fall short from time to time my self ....

I believe we fight the same fight, the same goals. As for the majority of his inquiries, the journey will speak for itself, if empathy and tolerance and the teachings of the messiahs, the chosens, is accepted for what it is.

WOLVES

wolves is an anagram for:

VOWELS

V = An arrow pointing down.
see = se
low = low

W O L V E S [mirror] See Down Low

p [mirror] q

q makes the same sound as "k" or "c"

peace = pees

pees [mirror] seeq

peace = seek?

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 09:12 PM
link   
the pen knows the key to O (round time/crown/throne/nothing)

the pen knows the key to O (sir kul / rise skull)

the pen is mightier than the sword.

the pen knows the key to O, which results in the cutting of the strings that cause us to drag on (dragon).

the pen knows the key to O, and som follows the word.

the pen knows key to O, as does the word and following the word.

the pen knows key to time (O)

pen know key O

pen know key O ...... if one wants to be real then cut the strings, when you know it is time.

pen know key O

pen know key O

Dis the Ney, put down and push away (Dis) the negative (Ney) , if you know how to acknowledge and recognize it first, before you throw it away ... because sometimes the truth is there as well.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 09:24 PM
link   
monkeys

som n key (summon key?)

kos meny (cause many)

mey s nok (may plurals knock)

yes me nok (yes me knock)

money sk (money sick?)

monk keys ?

myk so men (mike's omen?)
myk's o men?

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 09:56 PM
link   
9-11 & 11-9

communication is key

Genesis, Chapter 11, verse 9:

Therefore was the name of it called Babel; because the LORD did there confound the language of all the earth; and from thence did the LORD scatter them abroad upon the face of all the earth.

www.mechon-mamre.org...

Koran / Quran Chapter 9, verse 11:

..... ; and We make the communications clear for a people who know.

www.hti.umich.edu...

Odd that both pertain to language, perhaps coincidence? perhaps not?

communication is key

Trinity = 3

9 1 1 = an emergency call

9113 = 911 trinity

1=A***
2=B
3=C
4=D
5=E
6=F
7=G
8=H
9=I***
10=J
11=K
12=L
13=M***

911 trinity = 9113 = "I AM"

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 11:30 PM
link   
this is outside the realm of the sequence, but a thing to be shared .....

A riddle posed by two guardians

the left gardian:
"I am 6 and 6 within 6 where i am 6th, yet i am nothing. What am i?"

the right guardian:
"I am 6 and 6 plus one in the 6 within 6, with one inside of me, yet we are nothing. Three stand between us and our twin. The twin is the 6th prime, yet the twin is nothing. What are we?"

In unison they speak:
"Both answers are different. Both answers are the same. Both answers are not the same."

som can not proceed without it.

[edit on 6-3-2007 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by HIFIGUY

The message of Christ isnt in Crossword puzzles and word scrambles and mirrors. The message of Christ is the message of Christ.

I can only accept this as true if i ignore the fact that the exact opposite has been accepted truth for thousands of years.

I could accept this opinion as true if it were not for the fact that this is contrary to what has already been known as true for THOUSANDS of years:

10. There is a simple type of code that can be created by writing down the letters of the alphabet, and then underneath writing the letters in reverse order like this:
11. ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ
12. ZYXWVUTSRQPONMLKJIHGFEDCBA
Using this system, we can write the word "TORAH" in code by finding the T in the top row and replacing it with the letter just beneath it (G). Continuing with this substitution we end up with the word "TORAH" being encoded as "GLIZS."
This was a common form of code in ancient Hebrew writings, and it is referred to as "Atbash" (see for example Basic Concepts in Data Encryption). The Bible contains several examples of words written in the Atbash code, such as the following:
"and all the kings of the north, near and far, one after the other--all the kingdoms on the face of the earth. And after all of them, the king of Sheshach will drink it too." (Jeremiah 25:26)
"How Sheshach will be captured, the boast of the whole earth seized! What a horror Babylon will be among the nations!" (Jeremiah 51:41)
"This is what the LORD says: "See, I will stir up the spirit of a destroyer against Babylon and the people of Leb Kamai."" (Jeremiah 51:1)
In Hebrew, the word "Sheshach" is actually the word "Babylon" written in the Atbash code. Similarly, the term "Leb Kamai" is actually the word "Chaldea" (the archaic name of Babylon) written in the Atbash code. The footnotes for Jeremiah 25:26 and Jeremiah 51:41 in the NIV Bible say that "Sheshach is a cryptogram for Babylon." The footnote for Jeremiah 51:1 in the NIV Bible says that "Leb Kamai is a cryptogram for Chaldea, that is, Babylon."
This is another example of hidden information being deliberately encoded in the Bible.
13. Ancient Jewish tradition says that there are "70 gates of wisdom," meaning that there are 70 ways of interpreting the Torah. "Skipping letters" is said to be the 50th way (see Cracking the Bible Code, Dr. Jeffrey Satinover). This refers to a type of code in which words are formed by starting on a particular letter in a document and then skipping, say, every 10 letters until the hidden message is spelled out.
www.layhands.com...

My watchword is peace and my armor is love, like my brothers.

i'm just a silly odd man in the nude. i require no armor when nothing in a perfect god's creation can harm me. i require no armor when god has not created anything that would, can, shall, will, or has ever harmed me. without the burdens of the armor i can move a bit faster. And love was never mine to own or control or ... wear. , like my sisters and brothers.

HIFIGUY...I am of the Highest order faithful and True to Jesus Christ

High: Having a great or considerable extent or reach upward or vertically;
Fidelity: Strict observance of promises, duties
Guy: My middle name is Charles which also means " Man "

And i am sure that a place is reserved for you and your endevours, unless the kingdom be divided, and god's home incomplete. god's will be done. and when we observe a world where we are not imposing our will upon god's creation, we shall see that it is our will being done as well.

I'm certain you being here is not a coincidence.

Four your Information i am a g.i.
For your information, i am a g.i.
"F.Y.I. You G.I."
FYI U G.I.
FYIUGI

"F.Y.I. U G.I."
"FYI U GI"

an acronym for:

HIFIGUY

G.I. Brawl Tare?
g.i. bral tar?

The white stone of Gibraltar, Given to me in the Lords Voice. In a parrallism is one which if ships come agasint it, are dashed to pieces. And if it falls on the earth, would be total destruction..

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Out of sequence, som faces two on the far ridge ...

the left gardian:

the right guardian:
"I am 6 and 6 plus one in the 6 within 6, with one inside of me, yet we are nothing. Three stand between us and our twin. The twin is the 6th prime, yet the twin is nothing. What are we?"

In unison they speak:
"Both answers are different. Both answers are the same. Both answers are not the same."

remember the doors opposite the riddlers, the doors with the name of a word upon them, and opposite the doors with the words upon them each with a figure with a statement differing but related to "9 won one trinity" and so on and so forth for each and every concievable expression of communication?

eventually som encounters som again, full circle at the door labelled "nothing", however the som entering the door neither recognized or acknowledged the som who had traversed every interpretation of every thought constructed in word.

som has, had, will have, has had knowledge of "nothing".

with each door entered every word explored from all directions, and at the end of each word's journey again som found himself approaching "hate" with "alone" his only companion who was always there with som.

however the valley below would always change with completion of the journey through each door, one door for each word/thought/expression understood by medium (method of transfer), sender, and reciever.

the valley gradually began to change, where hate stood.

the first encounter it was gloomy, dark dark skies that were cloudless as well as starless. And hate stood there alone at first, som's family (his people) were at first up on the ledge.

But, the environment and scenery would somehow become ever so slightly less threatening, and more tolerable with the completion of each door. The conversations would differ slightly as well, between som and "alone", and som and "hate". But always the battle led through the same beast with many heads, the fourth particularly individualized somehow.

Always "alone som hate" and messengers telling som "shalome a note", and we'll have nothing. it is needed som knows, but never remembers until after certain aspects of the journey are understood and found to be truth compliant.

for each door traversed another from the ledge moves down to the valley, but as a light grey mists of varying shades, and eventually different colors, many colors.

Each confrontation with the epitome of "hate" differed slightly, with som adapting and using what som both knew, and had learned from the path last travelled. Each time som would respond accordingly to what som had learned through the word, and the journey, and the journeys, and the journeying.

som will explain a unique thing soon. a thing that may seem oddly like a coincidence to some, and others will see it as a unique thing indeed.

to explain each confrontation would take a great deal of time.

to properly compress the events into "cliff notes" would be an injustice to the journey's story.

som will explain. som has the words, som is sequencing the explanation.

the left gardian:

the right guardian:

In unison they speak:

som knows barriers only exist when som is missing a sign, a message, something important. som knows it is the father that has the authority to obstruct som, nothing else, not even nothing.

If O = a symbol which means "time" (reference reality)

then if one put the breaks on would stopping or slowing time be: Q?

e.t. owe you time stopper.

e.t. owe you time stopper.

e.t. o u Q [mirror] Q u o t e?

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

Genesis, chapter 11 verse 9:

“Therefore is the name of it called Babel; because the LORD did there confound the language of all the earth: and from thence did the LORD scatter them abroad upon the face of all the earth.”
www.blueletterbible.org...

Quran / Koran, chapter 9 verse 11:

[9.11] ... We make the communications clear for a people who know.
www.hti.umich.edu...

"Therefore" is the name of it called babel?

there four is the name of it called babel?

soms journey to tell the journey of how soms are som and how som recieved:
"Four give in"
so som could reply:
"forgiven"

Genesis, chapter 11 verse 9:

“Therefore is the name of it called Babel;

This thread has turned into Babyl imo...

then surely the opinion has knowledge of babyl to make such a comparison.

And I mean..blah blah blah for sure.

and som obeys god.

blah blah blah four sure.

"blah blah blah"

since the vowels are the wolves and A is O then "a" and "o" are interchangable.

blah blah blah (four sure) becomes:

bloh bloh bloh [mirror] hold hold hold

which is why som faces the empass, but some knows it is justified and neccesity.

[edit on 8-3-2007 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   

the left gardian:

the right guardian:

In unison they speak:

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 06:34 AM
link   

It seems the many 9-11 forms are part of the wake-up call to resuscitate Lazarus (humanity) from the dead.

You may find it worthwhile to click on the link and read it...

Prior to 9-11-01 there were 777 NYC firemen killed in the line of duty, while 343 were killed on that one day (343 = 7 x 7 x 7). Yet another unlikely coincidence was the 11-9-65 blackout in the Eastern US, 36 years prior to 9-11-01. In this case, subtract mirror numbers: 911 - 119 = 792. That is a base ten harmonic of a major Gematrian number, (11 + 11) x 360 = 7920. It is the diameter of the planet Earth in miles.

Rev. 2:1 "To the angel of the church in Ephesus . . ."
Rev. 2:8 "And to the angel of the church in Smyrna . . ."
Rev. 2:12 "And to the angel of the church in Pergamum . . ."
Rev. 2:18 "And to the angel of the church in Thyatira . . . "
Rev. 3:1 "And to the angel of the church in Sardis . . . "
Rev. 3:7 "And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia . . . "
Rev. 3:14 "And to the angel of the church in Laodica . . . "

References to seven are found throughout the Bible, especially in Revelation. One interpretation is that the seven chakras are related. If one counts from the bottom, in the above list, Sardis would correspond to the third chakra, which is represented by a ten petal lotus with a five-pointed star inside. The color is yellow. The ten horns associated with the beast and harlot of Revelation 17 may correspond to the third chakra. The harlot clearly corresponds to the eastern goddess Kali. Part of the meaning is a stressful karmic process of purification, called death or destruction creation. This corresponds to a seed growing into a plant. The seed is destroyed in the process of the plant's growth.

source

Thought you may find some of this interesting...

I have also read that number 17 signifies the key to heaven. Just wondered if you make anything of it?

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 07:42 AM
link   
The black sun, 3 day eclipse in Rev....

Revelation 6: 12: When he opened the sixth seal, I looked, and behold, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth, the full moon became like blood, 13: and the stars of the sky fell to the earth as the fig tree sheds its winter fruit when shaken by a gale; 14: the sky vanished like a scroll that is rolled up, and every mountain and island was removed from its place.

The phenomenon of the eclipse has in mythology been connected with the upcoming end of the world and/or drastic change approaching. The John's Revelation claims that an eclipse of 3 days will precede the end of the world. Also the famous fortuneteller Nostradamus predicted an eclipse of 3 days introducing the end of all times. This way, the eclipse has taken the role of the herald of doom. (After all, who wants to stay around when the seven sigils are broken?)

source

Now to the crop formation of Etchilhampton, I feel it is just one more message to remind us that our planet and solar system is connected to other solar systems/galaxies. The big bang theory comes to mind and I have included it as I found one part quite amusing! (I have put that bit in bold)

In 1929 an astronomer named Edwin Hubble announced a remarkable observation that changed our view of the world more than almost any other single discovery made this century. In every direction he looked, every galaxy in the sky was moving away from us. The nearby ones were moving relatively slowly, but the farther away a galaxy was the faster it was heading out. What can account for our great unpopularity? Is our galaxy somehow different from all others?

Given that the universe is growing, the question of whether the expansion started at some point in the past inevitably arises.

At some point in the past (about 6-10 billion years ago), all of these galaxies would have been half as far apart as they are now. At an earlier time they would have been half as far apart as that, and so on. If you extrapolate this process backwards you eventually come to a time in the past when the galaxies would have been right on top of one another. Put another way, the density of matter (or energy) in the universe was higher at earlier times, and extrapolating this process backwards we come eventually to a time when that density would have been infinite. This moment of infinite density is called the big bang.

big bang

Anyway, my point is that we are interelated, connected. Earth has an axis and is held in check by gravity from the sun; could the sun have its own axis?

this one isn't the one I wanted to show but you can find it here in amongst this info. Here is some of it:

This crop circle formation appeared at Etchilhampton Hill, near Devizes, Wiltshire, in 1993. Six circles of almost the same size were arranged around a central seventh circle. Pathways, like spokes on a wheel, connected each of the outer circles to the central circle. The six spokes divided the formation into sectors of 60-degrees each. Thus, three axes are built, each connecting its outer two circles with the central circle. One of the axes ran exactly north-south...

This is some of the conclusions of the analysis:

The Sequence of Numbers is Relevant

Seurig and Baumann found that in the prehistoric system, decimal places and measure dimensions are not relevant. The sequence of numbers, however, is important. For example, the diameter of a circle of 12 meters and the length of a spoke of 9.60 meters, adds to 21.60 meters. It contains the length of a platonic month of 2160 earth years. The circle diameters of 12.00m + 11.00m + 11.30 = 343, indicate an important number in historical development. It is seven cubed, 7 x 7 x 7.

It is the opinion of these researchers that a connection exists between measurements of crop circle formations and ancient mathematical-astronomical facts. It becomes more clear when one includes degrees into the calculations.

1. Six circles of 360-degrees each are added together:

360 x 6 = 2160

The result shows the known Platonic month or a period of 2160 earth years.

2. Adding the seventh circle:

2160 + 360 = 2520

The result shows the same sequence of numbers as calculated in meters, but ten times larger.

3. Taking the six spokes:

2520 x 6 = 15120

This is again a period of seven time periods of 2160 years each, produced by the number 6 here, whereas the number 60 was included from the measurements to produce the same result in the prior calculation.

image and ref

Not sure, if this has any relevence to your ponderings or quiz on issue of number 6?

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Thank you NJE777. I believe you have supplied a piece to the puzzle, a piece to the riddle.

en.wikipedia.org...

the right guardian:

Originally posted by NJE777

Thought you may find some of this interesting...

I have also read that number 17 signifies the key to heaven. Just wondered if you make anything of it?

…..
Not sure, if this has any relevence to your ponderings or quiz on issue of number 6?

The first 30 prime numbers are 2, 3, 5, 7, 11, 13, 17, 19, 23, 29, 31, 37, 41, 43, ….
en.wikipedia.org...

the right guardian:

The 6th prime number? "6 and 6 plus 1 = 13.
The 7th prime number? 17. "three stand between us"? The three that stand between 13 (the 6th prime) and 17 (the 7th prime) are: 14, 15, & 16. The three that stand between them!

som thanks Nat! This is part of the answer to the riddle, this is, was, and shall be important.

Thank you NJE777.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Thank you NJE777. I believe you have supplied a piece to the puzzle, a piece to the riddle.

Your welcome....

the right guardian:

oh wow, that was really trippy! I just read that again and the crop circle, the one with 6 circles and one within the six!!! Farout...

after reading it again, immediately, I thought, then said 'we are the illusion'

The 6th prime number? "6 and 6 plus 1 = 13.
The 7th prime number? 17. "three stand between us"? The three that stand between 13 (the 6th prime) and 17 (the 7th prime) are: 14, 15, & 16. The three that stand between them!

wow again!! I wonder if the three has something to do with the holy trinity?

hmmm lately there is just too many parallels, but that is good!!

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 01:32 PM
link   
the twin is a tumor....

have you ever heard of one twin dying in the womb and the living one absorbing the dead twin's fetus into their own?

Lots of times it happens and no one ever knows....sometimes there is a surgery for another reason and something rather gruesome is found that is obviously that sort of thing.

And sometimes, rarely, it might turn into something that causes terrible headaches and is potentially life threatening....i think that this would happen at a young age...somewhere between 13 and 17 years old....

This is the deadly wound to the head yet lived thing....

March 13 - 17....
17:71

Singularity. My bluebird has not flown and i no longer sense urgency or impending departure. I could be wrong, however, but i don't think so.

And then my cat died on the 6th of March...

I think it is going to be fine. Because i lived and he lived and he lived and we lived.

WE LIVE.

Heroes only come in sandwiches these days....

WE need a sandwich for president?

== PRELIMINARY EARTHQUAKE REPORT ==

***This event has been revised.

Region: EAST OF SOUTH SANDWICH ISLANDS
Geographic coordinates: 58.188S, 7.614W
Magnitude: 6.2 Mw
Depth: 10 km
Universal Time (UTC): 8 Mar 2007 11:14:32
Time near the Epicenter: 8 Mar 2007 10:14:32
Local time in your area: 8 Mar 2007 11:14:32

Location with respect to nearby cities:
3208 km (1994 miles) ESE (123 degrees) of STANLEY, Falkland Islands
3321 km (2064 miles) SSW (208 degrees) of Cape Town, South Africa

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Singularity. My bluebird has not flown and i no longer sense urgency or impending departure. I could be wrong, however, but i don't think so.

And then my cat died on the 6th of March...

I think it is going to be fine. Because i lived and he lived and he lived and we lived.

Hi Queenie, are you ok? You sound upset. Your bluebird? And your cat?
I am sorry to hear of the death of your cat...

love & light
Nat

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 03:22 PM
link   

dudesie flew away? Who is dudesie? A friend of your poodle?

I thought she flew away. But you were right, she was a friend of my poodle's.

Although before her body quit...Sassy sure gave dudesie hell! Like she was her monitor!.

But today...Sassy went outside and laid in the sunshine to the west of where dudesie's body was laid to rest and faced the east. That is in the garden.

Sassy always laid on the border of the garden, but dudesie's bones rest in the midst of the garden!

Yes they are the oldest and best of friends. Sassy forgot...dudesie never did. For that reason, therefore...dudesie did not fly but instead became one with Sassy.

THANK YOU som
Thank you ET
thank you my LORD GOD

peace be upon the world
not the world's peace but the peace of CHRIST JESUS

the peace that passeth understanding

so shall it be
in JESUS name
AMEN

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join