It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

who will join me to link the alpha and the omega? biblebookdeadthisliving

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by NJE777
I have also read that number 17 signifies the key to heaven. Just wondered if you make anything of it?

EZ!
Ze:eZ
71:17

YES

Sing U Lair It

Revelation 19:11-16
11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.
13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.
14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.
15 And out of his mouth goes a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treads the wine press of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.

that's a sharp sword you got there, lady!!

Lady God Eva
Naked with Longhair
riding a white horse
with a sharp tongue
and a flaming heart
INSIDE

it makes perfect sense

They got the guns, love - we got the numbers...we're gonna win...yea, we're taking over...
COME ON!!

Eli's coming....
Elijah the charioteer...
the Chauffeur?
Home [princess] Sophie...
(one of Mike's omens)

God is my co-pilot.
God is LOVE.

Pluto was discovered on March 13, 1930 by Clyde Tombaugh of New Mexico.
Pluto is no more.
Pluto will be back but not as a rock at the edge.
Third Stone from the Sun

If Pluto died...but a new son is coming from the Sun...then we will be fourth and Venus will be third!!!

The Sun is Pregnant

ARISE AND COME FORTH MY LOVE
THE HOUR OF DAWN AWAITS US ALL
AS THE RAVEN UNITES WITH THE DOVE
AND THE LAST ANGEL BEGINS TO CALL
[from Solomon’s Mage]

God blessed the seventh.
Seven colors in the rainbow.
The last angel stands with one foot in the sea and the other on the shore.

Poseidon (Enki) & Enlil

The SEE
and
in LIL

Enki
Enlil
Inanna

EUREKA!
By George I think you've got it!!!

Another of mike's omens:

If the shoe fits, share it!

My addendum, today:

If it does not, wear it!!

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Apollo 17

Eli's Comin'!!!!

The New Colossus

The woman clothed with the sun.

Void?

NO!

The ELECT of the Holy One of Is Real will make the law righteous!!!
Isaiah 42:1-21

My servant...the branch....the nazi...nazorean...

K.I.S.

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Time in a bottle:

How can that be?

Shalome a note!

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 07:13 PM
link   
i had a friend in grade school

she used to call me

la Creature

because she could not say Lucretia

Her name was Nicolette Munoz
I still have her picture...i remember where she lived...i remember her parents and her brother and even what the inside of her house looked like...her dad drove an El Camino.

El Camino Real....

aleph ants never forget

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 07:37 PM
link   

that's a sharp sword you got there, lady!!

Lady God Eva
Naked with Longhair
riding a white horse...

so you reckon faithful and true is a woman? = Eve?
speaking of being naked and longhair... lol
yesterday I got out of the shower and was combing my hair still in the raw! And I put my hair in a pony tail and just cut 6 inches of hair off!!

OMG lmao. Who cuts their own hair man? lol
So now my hair sits on my shoulders and I actually like it.
Think though I will have to go to the hairdressers and get someone to even it up!!! I still keep looking in the mirror and go wow, my hair is gone!! As I was cutting it, I was like hmmm 'just why and what am I doing?' laughing at the same time. lol

If it does not, wear it!!

And farout again! Last night I dreamt that someone gave me some shoes and when I put them on, they were the wrong size! I remember seeing the shoe size. They were 7 and a half and I am a 7. lol

oh I am rambling!! lol
love and light
Nat

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38

ARISE AND COME FORTH MY LOVE
THE HOUR OF DAWN AWAITS US ALL
AS THE RAVEN UNITES WITH THE DOVE
AND THE LAST ANGEL BEGINS TO CALL
[from Solomon’s Mage]

oh I just have to ask!!! United the raven & dove?

I had a dream where 4 ravens were flying above me and I could see them and then one came down and swooped my head!! It was pretty frightening but at that stage I understood it in a brighter perspective.
But I do wonder what it actually means??

Enki
Enlil
Inanna

Please forgive me if I am wrong, but didn't Enki (Tammuz) save Inanna from the underworld??
That is the myth from the past, just wonder if it holds relevance to contemporary times?

oh and thanks for the babalon info... I read that in another thread.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 12:57 AM
link   

You will know...you have asked now so it will be revealed to you in time. The right time! The spirit of truth has impeccable timing!

Please forgive me if I am wrong, but didn't Enki (Tammuz) save Inanna from the underworld??

Enki provided the means for her rescue, yes - Enki was a 'doer' - a man of action with dirt under his fingernails.

Enlil wasn't sympathetic to her plight - the underworld wasn't in his 'jurisdiction'.

The three were siblings.

Enki = God of Water & Wisdom/Patron of All Craft & Magick
Enlil = God of Air/Keeper of the Tablets of Destiny
Inanna = Queen of Heaven & Earth/Goddess of Love & War

Tammuz is a mortal...a shepherd. The name is the same as Thomas.
As in Didymus Thomas Judas. Didymus means 'twin'.
Jesus' twin who was Judas/doubting Thomas.
The same which wrote both the book of Jude and the Gospel of Thomas.

That is the myth from the past, just wonder if it holds relevance to contemporary times?

Time is an illusion - so irrelevance is based not on past or future but on meaning and similarities.

Inanna was resurrected from death...the experience and transformation completed her character and so she overcame all things.

oh and thanks for the babalon info... I read that in another thread.

You're welcome! Inanna = Babalon

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 12:54 PM
link   

THANK YOU som
Thank you ET
thank you my LORD GOD

it is important to realize that the person typing these words is merely a messenger. a messenger with a soul.

The individual typing these words is like a mailbox, as are we all, messenging between the alpha and the omega.

The individual typing these words is like a telephone wire capable of being a telephone wire tap, if for the right reasons and not self serving reasons.

The individual typing these words is not the Lord God in an of himself, but rather connected via mind to that which is, as are we all. But, some of us have a sort of amnesia in regards to knowing it, or even believing it.

we are all individuals, but within us is something far greater that often exceeds expectations.

we all have what will be shared within us, all of us.

What is being shared is a demonstration that such things are real.

[edit on 12-3-2007 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher
it is important to realize that the person typing these words is merely a messenger. a messenger with a soul.

I do realize that, my love...I DO! Fully I truly realize that. I'm pretty sure I know who that soul is, too.

I can still be grateful to such a faithful servant of truth and our God, can't I?
Your will is as free as mine so I know that you deserve praise for your service. It is a fine example to all.

The individual typing these words is not the Lord God in an of himself, but rather connected via mind to that which is, as are we all. But, some of us have a sort of amnesia in regards to knowing it, or even believing it.

That means we still have much to do for our people and our truth, then! Which I'm glad of, actually. I love serving the people and I love serving God.

we are all individuals, but within us is something far greater that often exceeds expectations.

NO doubt!!! Mind-boggling greater still.

What is being shared is a demonstration that such things are real.

YES.
The manifestation that God IS REAL. We are Is Real.

US Is Real

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 07:05 PM
link   

You will know...you have asked now so it will be revealed to you in time. The right time! The spirit of truth has impeccable timing!

Time is an illusion - so irrelevance is based not on past or future but on meaning and similarities.

"Time is an illusion - so irrelevance is based not on past or future but on meaning and similarities."

posted on 4-3-2007 at 02:03 PM

Originally posted by HIFIGUY

I sparr with you. Behold, a sword cometh.

som knows the sword that cometh. som knows foes before foes knows they are foes.
posted on 29-10-2006 at 01:56 PM

who can stand before me who does not already stand behind me?
who can block my course as they stand on my path? i am the path. all you shall ever be stands behind me.

HIFIGUY accuses som of being god? If som were god for just one moment, som would share alpha of “G” with even the accuser of som:

So som would be “God”, and release the “G” back to whence it came. It came from HIFIGUY. So, som gives the “G” third from the end to HIFIGUY, but places the “G” third from the end:
HIFIGGUY

Now som is left with ”od”, but then HIFIGGUY says som is devil? Som is not compliant with evil, but som will take the ”d” from it and add it on to become:
”odd”, which is already what som was to begin with. Just a silly odd man.

Hello HIFIGGUY.

posted on 5-3-2007 at 12:00 PM

Originally Posted by HIFIGUY

You dont know me

With god all things are possible. Just because HIFIGGUY doesn’t know his self or som, does not mean that som does not know him. For who can stand before som who does not already stand behind som? Som knows som, all are som no matter when they are, som knows time is som’s friend. Som collaborates with time, and time collaborates with som.
posted on 5-3-2007 at 12:00 PM

Originally Posted by HIFIGUY

You dont know me

If this were true, then som would not be true.

Hello HIFIGGUY

posted on 23-10-2006 at 10:32 PM:

som saw god talking to a fig leaf, as though insane. the throne of god had been turned to pain. it could not recognize nor accept nor acknowledge nor know, just sat there screaming eternal blasphemies at a fig leaf, and pointing in the opposite direction and screaming things untrue.

HI FIG GUY!

Just demonstrating that perhaps the future is already known to us, if one knows god. That and we share thoughts. Thus is this a part of the war in the kingdom of heaven. But, ultimatley it is a choice to believe it or not. I say the potential lies within all of us.

No 1 is god, god is collective and one and O all at the same time, throughout any and all time, and even out of time.

Now som has riddlers X2 demanding no further without answers to their riddles of the 6 within. som is som, and done is done.

posted on 27-10-2006 at 04:37 PM

move aside, make a hole!

"what do you want?"

nothing!

move aside, make a hole!

"what do you want?

nothing! stand down, move aside!

"what is it you need?"

som:
"i need nothing!
i want nothing!
we will have none of it!"

posted on 27-10-2006 at 08:31 PM

Originally Posted by Esoteric Teacher
elohim man som how unknown to all
but nun and none can make it fall
never stand up to be 2 tall
have a clue? we do not.
som has knot 2 knot to knot 2 that are 4s knot beyond reasoning and seasoning som serve som without need four som.

posted on 27-10-2006 at 11:18 PM

Originally Posted by Esoteric Teacher
i colaborate with their skills.
i kept none until it was done.

As do we all.

posted on 29-10-2006 at 01:56 PM
who can stand before me who does not already stand behind me?
who can block my course as they stand on my path? i am the path. all you shall ever be stands behind me. do you think you can stand in front of me?

posted on 29-10-2006 at 03:32 PM
i want nothing.
i want nothing.
i shall have nothing, nun of it!

[edit on 12-3-2007 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Out of sequence, som faces two on the far ridge ...

this is outside the realm of the sequence, but a thing to be shared .....

A riddle posed by two guardians

the left gardian:
"I am 6 and 6 within 6 where i am 6th, yet i am nothing. What am i?"

the right guardian:
"I am 6 and 6 plus one in the 6 within 6, with one inside of me, yet we are nothing. Three stand between us and our twin. The twin is the 6th prime, yet the twin is nothing. What are we?"

In unison they speak:
"Both answers are different. Both answers are the same. Both answers are not the same."

som can not proceed without it.

Som writes the response upon a note, and hands it over to the gaurdians with the seal of som upon it. Som tells the guardians that som's response to their riddles is written upon the note, however they can only open the seal to see the response on one of two conditions.

The guardians request to know the conditions.

som replies:
"the response to the riddles has been written upon the note you carry, and the response shall not change. However you can only break the seal and read the note if one of two things happens.

You are permitted to open the note if you ask the same riddles as many different ways as you can.

You are permitted to open the note if you are approached by som again.

Meet one of these standards, and you may crack the seal, and open the note containing the response to your inquiry."

The guardians accepted the terms and then begun asking the same riddles as many different ways as they could think of, but the ways to ask the riddles seemed to be endless, and may indeed be exactly that ... without end.

Now the guardians were on a ledge opposite of the ledge that som had originally left his people on, with the valley and the epitome of hate below in the valley not permitting any to pass. The two stood in relative silence upon the far ridge.

And at the end of each journey through each word and each expression of thought and communication som would always end up approaching hate in the valley below, but each time things would change slightly better.

However some encounters took som to dismal and dark places, misunderstood places.

At one encounter when som stopped to pray and "alone" asked som to whom was it he prayed, som responded "you, for you are all i know that has always been here." But at that both "alone" and "hate" responded violently. "alone" fell away and som turned to "hate" and said "nothing shall be permitted to pass", and som went after "alone".

At another encounter when som stopped to pray and "alone" asked som to whom it was he was praying to som responded the same way and then sat down and told "hate" to "look fetch". This was in part why hate is known.

"look fetch" = luk fech [mirror] chief kul

At another encounter som spoke openly with "hate" and was offered a reward, but som choiced to instead ask some questions. At this encounter som knew the valley was complete, and that none remained upon the ledge. som saw many souls in the valley of every color of mist, shape, and form known. som asks "hate" about the forms that "hate" sees in the valley.

"Hate" responds:
"I see them, both the dark ones and the light ones. But none of them have acknowledged me, or reckognized me. They worship me to a degree, but they do not want what it is i have. They ask me what i have after they break me down, and i answer truthfully when i say "nothing", but none of them want nothing, they all want something."

som says to "hate" and "alone", the two of you wait here for a moment and watch over eachother. (som saw multicolored ones in the valley, where as "hate" saw wither black or white it seemed.)

if anything should happen to either of you due to either of you, we will have problems.

som went "alone" up to the ridge where he had left his people to ensure that no one was left behind, and som stopped to pray there.

som saw that the 2 figures, the 2 guardians on the far ridge were pointing their fingers at the people in the valley.

som saw that the people in the valley were pointing their fingers at "hate" and "alone".

som saw that "hate" was pointing it's finger at som up on the ridge.

som saw that "alone" was not pointing, but rather looking at the 2 figures on the far ridge.

som pondered som things.

"let they without sin cast the first stone"

som interprets this to also mean "let they without sin point the first finger of blame."

som sees the 2 on the far ridge are the two who pointed the finger first, but also noticed that "alone" is not pointing.

som returns to the valley and asks hate who the ones are up on the other ridge.

"hate" replies: "the ones?"

som asks: "How many stand up on that ridge, the one on your right?"

"hate" replies: "one"

som asks "hate" who is it?

"hate" responds: "I do not know. Everytime i have an opportunity to approach that ridge time slows to nearly a stop and continues to slow. I can not approach that place, and i guard this place.

curious som could see two, but "hate" could see only one, and could not approach.

Are they the first?

"hate" responds: "i know not how long it has been there, i was here for some time before i ever looked up and saw anyone up there. But from what i gather from all others, one can only approach that place "alone" and with "nothing".

som approached them, the 2 figures on top the ridge on the far side (the first time).

there was a conversation, and conversations.
som was instructed none can pass unless they are alone and have nothing.

som says a powerfull truth to them both, and they agree with som:
"alone som is nothing"

"alone som is nothing"

Then the guardians posed the riddles, and som gave them the note with som's response to their riddle written upon it. And they agreed to soms' terms.

the left gardian:

the right guardian:
"I am 6 and 6 plus one in the 6 within 6, with one inside of me, yet we are nothing. Three stand between us and our twin. The twin is the 6th prime, yet the twin is nothing. What are we?"

In unison they speak:
"Both answers are different. Both answers are the same. Both answers are not the same."

And they began creating a vast amount of riddles asking the same thing, all forms of different ways.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 10:10 PM
link   
souls are waiting for god to judge god?

souls are waiting for god to judge god's creation?

souls are waiting for god to judge god?

souls are waiting for god to judge 666?

god says:
"it takes one to know one, and it takes a 6 to know a 6"

A riddle posed by two guardians

the left gardian:

Answer: nun

the right guardian:

Answer: none & none

In unison they speak:

nun, none, none.

"it takes one to know one"

souls wait for som to judge 666?

then som becomes one 6 and judges 6666.

then som judges none, nun, none, and nothing, which som is.

the left gardian:

som says:
"You are the 6th book, the 6th chapter, the 6th verse, the 6th word. ""nun""

the right guardian:

som says:

"6 and 6 = 12
plus 1 = 13

You are the 6th book, the 6th chapter, the 13th word. "none"

with three numbers between 13 and 17 (14, 15, 16) stands the 17th. 17 is the 6th prime number. the 17th word in the 6th book, in the 6th chapter is none, the twin of 13, and not the same as nun.

The Book Of Yehoshua (Joshua) (The 6th book of the bible, KJV)

1 Now Jericho was straitly shut up because of the children of Israel: none went out, and none came in.

6 And Joshua the son of Nun called the priests, and said unto them, Take up the ark of the covenant, and let seven priests bear seven trumpets of rams' horns before the ark of the LORD

www.christiananswers.net...

som says it only gets better.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 03:27 AM
link   

THANK YOU som
Thank you ET
thank you my LORD GOD

Duh!

I just realized why you said what you did!!
Those were three separate thank you's!
OF course you as John are the middle one!

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 09:59 AM
link   
In the realm of numbers,
1x1 is always only 1
1x anything is always only the anything 1 x's
So then,
1x6 is always only 6
But,
1+6 is always 7
However,
6x6 is always only 36, 3 on the left with 6 on the right
But,
6+6 is always 12, 1 on the left with 2 on the right
So then,
3x6 is always only 18, 1 on the left with 8 on the right
But,
3+6 is always 9
And,
1+8 is always 9
Now,
9x9 is always only 81, 8 on the left with 1 on the right
Yet,
9+9 is always 18, 1 on the left with 8 on the right.
It all depends on the function applied...
But whether you add or multiply the resolution will be the same in the end...
In this case, 9.........

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 10:34 AM
link   
But

WHAT if

6 was 9?

Stranger (much stranger) things have happened!

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 10:46 AM
link   

som says it only gets better.

Goodie!

now we are having som fun!!!

[edit on 3/13/2007 by queenannie38]

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways
And Satan who said that (he?) went back and forth IN it. How could one walk IN the earth???

I just saw this question....

I think it means that Satan (the energy/spirit entity - soul) was incarnate at that time. In the earth is like being made of clay. Those who are 'in' the Earth are spirits temporally bound (in captivity) in matter.

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 02:05 AM
link   

the left guardian:

Jimi
Me
John

the right guardian:

Jim
(i) me
John

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
9 won ONE trinity
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vegasyou jimmie johnson vegas threepeat took.

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 09:53 AM
link   

But

WHAT if

6 was 9?

Stranger (much stranger) things have happened!

If 6 was 9, then it would no longer be six, it would then be nine (benign)...
But then 6 would be not, so then we would count 12345789, all eight (ate)...
when all are ate, 6 is benign.....
when 6 is 9, 789 follows 5...
So then,
when 6 is 9, Seven eats nine....... after five.....
123 for 5, (no 6) 7 ate 9
123= trinity
5= grace/body of Christ
7= God's perfect number
9= spiritual completeness
take it to the NINE's, when 6 is 9.........

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Wow.

Thanks, friend! Tasty food for thought.

I understand 9 as judgment, but of course spiritual completion comes after judgment...and then 10 is the same as 1, but BINARY!

new topics

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join