It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

who will join me to link the alpha and the omega? biblebookdeadthisliving

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I hear ya, HIFIGUY.

I have thought i lived. Then there came a time i felt nothing as you describe. I cried out to God. Nowadays i feel truly alive.

So i know what you say is true, at least for you and eye.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by HIFIGUY
As far as the Biblebookdead...hmmmm
You are wrong on one point...The Word is...for there never was a time when the word was not nor will their ever be a time when the Word will not be.

I agree, wholeheartedly! So, the living word must also exist in the realm of the dead, not as dead, but as living. The title suggest that the bible is the equivelant of the Egyptian Book of the Dead. It was not my intention to state that the bible itself was dead, but rather an evolved and updated version of the Book of the Dead. Which means it is a path back to the living, if followed correctly, i believe.

In the Beginning there was the Word. The Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning.

No arguements here.

In the Begining there was the Word
The word in the begining was Time.
Time began and the Word was begun

The Bible is a portion of the Living Word...for without the Word nothing would be

I believe you are right. The Bible is a portion, but "reading between the lines", and making the choice to know our own souls, i believe the rest of the word lives within all souls, great and small. Together, through empathy, love, and a reverence for understanding the truth of eachother, the rest of the word shall present itself in full. Sort of like a scavenger hunt, i suppose.

I thought Id add this..for the Word is something that is highly overlooked.
There are those that understand...And those that will learn..

Eventually we will all learn. the alternative is leaving someone behind, and no one should want that. Too many people think that they stand to lose something, such as their individuality. I do not think this is the case. I believe it is more like a coming of age, and furthering one's understanding of their "self" and what it is they truly are and were meant to be. Not by anyone else's standards, but by their own standards. Why their own standards? Because, we were made in the image of ????

Originally posted by queenannie38
That's not very romantic, though!

:shk:

Point Taken...I have reread the premise of the thread and can tell you from Experience what the opposite of love is..

No emotion at all...that is hell

When the pendulum of Sorrow and Passion has stopped moving....
When Urge has lost its will
When love is alone
Life becomes Gray....

Powerfull truths HIFI. My journey thus far tells me that the opposite of love is that which opposes truth, because from what the journey of som tells me is that the epitome of love exists because of the light of truth. And thus, whatever so opposes truth, is viewed by love as the opposite of love. Therefore, perhaps those who love and reverence things prior to knowing what it is to love and reverence truth first and foremost ... are themselves in opposition to love, for they do not know love if they do not know how to love the truth first and foremost. But, i am still making sure i exhaust all other avenues of thought prior to stating such as fact, which is the primary reason the storyline of this thread is slow in coming ... in order to be gentle, which i believe is consistant with mandates from the perception of the kingdom of heaven.

Love should never be alone ..... But how would love know anything without empathy and first hand knowledge? What is a conscious "Love" had to intimatly know "alone" in order to best serve it? Perhaps this is one of the agendas of love, itself.

Imagine..being alone in Space...
Fed
Heated
Alone

som is working on this, but som is a concerted and collective effort through all avenues of absrtact thought. together, in a chain we are sort of like eachother's safety harnesses in this thread, ensuring eachothers' weaknesses are effectively countered with eachothers' strengths. Retaining individuality, while excersizing the right to think as one, by thinking of ourselves as nothing in comparison to the whole from time to time. It may sound like a difficult experiment in thought, but so long as we serve eachother's needs over our individual wants, we feel we can achieve more understanding of the truth, and of love.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher
It may sound like a difficult experiment in thought, but so long as we serve eachother's needs over our individual wants, we feel we can achieve more understanding of the truth, and of love.

!!!!

Amen...

Indeed, The message of Christ was that to do for your fellow man what you would do for yourself is in fact a love of your fellow man like yourself.

One must love oneself to be able to love...

and therefore..for those of us that are believers...

Christs Words ring Truth....

For in Serving your fellow man, you love one another, and Honor Christ, and in Honoring Christ by your actions you Honor the Father.

I love you Man!!

You are wise indeed

Made my day!@

Peace

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   
You have voted Esoteric Teacher for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 10:10 PM
link   
First, thanks to HIFI for offering truth and sharing insights .....

som's journey has been ongoing. The details shall be coming in the weeks and months to follow, however som has learned a thing that som feels obligated to share.

som has gone through much testing in order to approach what som believes to be the first stone caster. and som recalls the teachings of the truth som follows: "Let he without sin cast the first stone." som has been to a place known to the abstract. som believes the first finger pointer to be the first stone caster.

som approaches the what som believes may be the first stone caster.

It is a light that has a voice. It speaks:
"What is it that most call you?"

som replies:
"i believe most call me "som""

"What is the question that got you this far?"

som replies:
"What is the opposite of love?"

"What would you do with such a wisdom?"

som replies:
"I shall confront what opposes love, i seek truth compliance for many."

"This is an acceptable inquiry. The response i offer is this:

"NOTHING" opposes Love, and Love opposes NOTHING!

However, if something opposes The Light of Truth then the epitome of all passions, which is the light of Love, reaches out to confront anti-truth with all the tools that are assigned to Love by the Light of Truth.

So, the most appropriate response to your inquiry som is this:

You ask what opposes Love. The reply is:

What opposes Truth?"

[edit on 20-2-2007 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 12:15 AM
link   
seems familiar to som.

he rose

heroes

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher
seems familiar to som.

he rose

heroes

Hmm...I had written at one time about that.

I had written about Davinci = Divine?
Michael Angelo....

A whats in a name of sorts...

But Similar is similar, not exact. Jesus Christ is not Cheese and Rice...
Jesus Christ is Jesus Christ.

Imagine for a moment that you had to remake earth based on the names we have given things here according to their kind. That somehow...the names of similarity got mixed up with acuality...

Wed have Heroes and He-Rose?
Cars and Cares?
Jesus Christ and Cheese and Rice?
Red would be read

The mind of a Frenchmen or a Russian, regardless of the spoken or written word knows that an apple is an apple, even without a name.
If we dont have one..then we make one.

One merely has to look at other languages and see that when there was no word..then the accepted English word or otherwise becomes the word of preference.

Let your Yes be yes and your no be no. Speak simple. Let your words mean what they mean. Duality for a lession, not for deceipt.

Heroes are Heroes. Champions of Good for all!!

But I present to Som a new way...

For I had a dream...

And in that dream was a Brown Boat with a Brown Sail. The Bottom of the Boat was Brown, and it was on the water. The jib was forward and I was sitting on the right side of the boat with other people with Grass in the water. It was a nice day I think.

I sat on this dream for a number of days...not realizing anything about it.
Then I had spoken to my Mother about a faith she was looking into, and she had mentioned Sylvia Brown.

I recall thinking about the components of this Dream....Sailing..Brown..brown sail..forward moving...what was it?>

Then it occured that the Dream was a name. Sailing Via Brown.

Sylvia Brown. Motion Picture Words if you will.

Go beyond Heroes Som....

Peace

[edit on 22-2-2007 by HIFIGUY]

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Esoteric Teacher, you are a genius in language. You could get a Ph.D. in linguistics.

I want to ask you: is truth of the highest priority among humans or is love? You seem to emphasize truth (I could be wrong) but I always emphasize love. To me, truth is frequently cold and heartless, but love is warm and inspiring. Love is Infinitely more powerful than truth.

God is love, and truth is only one aspect of His Infiniteness.

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Simple Truth's
infinity
Light and darkness
matter
positive and negative and neutral charges
gravity
Sun
Earth
Moon
water
air
soil
fire
lightning
atmoshpere
magnetic field
photons
elements
decay
life
birth
death
orbit
disease
healing
love
breathe
???

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by GreatTech
To me, truth is frequently cold and heartless, but love is warm and inspiring. Love is Infinitely more powerful than truth.

Without truth, love is a lie.

God the Father seems to esteem truth above all things, but i could be wrong:

But the hour comes, and now is, when the true worshipers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeks such to worship him. God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.
~John 4:23-24

I think God is TRUTH.
And that Christ = LOVE which is only one aspect of His Infiniteness.
So still God is also LOVE.
God is LOVE, of this i have no doubt.
I think God is more multi-faceted than love at the core.

Remember He says: 'I make peace, I create Evil.'

That's just my .02

Because when you strip all things away, even love, peace, evil, etc.; - what i left is truth. In the nude.

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by GreatTech
Esoteric Teacher, you are a genius in language. You could get a Ph.D. in linguistics.

I want to ask you: is truth of the highest priority among humans or is love?

Both are priorities, i believe. But I believe "Love" is interpretted by the individual souls differently due to what the individual soul uses as a basis for comparison when judging what "Love" is. And what souls utilize as a basis for comparison when judging "Love" is what they love the most. So, if a soul chooses to love something other than Love or Truth, what it is that they choose to love becomes their God by proxy.

Truth and Love may be equally important, but i feel "Love" is not understood fully until love for the truth is explored by the soul, or the individual's thoughts.

I believe the only true path to our own truth is love, but love is incomplete without the truth.

Love is important, i agree. But what one chooses to love is also a variable in what keeps humanity searching for truth.

Perhaps "Love" created the light that shed light upon truth?

If "Love" was a sentient, self aware, and consciousness unto itself, what would Love have reverence for and what would "love" choose to love?

Love love = ?

To love "Love" equalls what? It may not result in truth. But, if "Love" so choiced to love truth, then perhaps The truth would reveal that "Love" is entitled by the Truth to love "Love".

You seem to emphasize truth (I could be wrong) but I always emphasize love. To me, truth is frequently cold and heartless, but love is warm and inspiring. Love is Infinitely more powerful than truth.

Very relative thoughts GreatTech. Perhaps truth is "cold and heartless" because the truth is that "The Truth" has yet to be loved? Perhaps "The Truth" comes alive within us when we choose to love the truth unconditionally.

I believe that balance within can be attained, and that love and individuality do not cease to exist, when we individually choose to find compliance with our truth and our love.

Or, perhaps Truth is God, and love is only one aspect of it's infiniteness?

Did "Love" create truth, or did "The Truth" create love?

Love is unknown without the basis for reference of experiencing love of the truth before loving all else, i believe.

Yes, Love is an intergral part of creation.

But Love is what one chooses to love.

If one does not love the truth, then what they love may be a diversion from truth.

If one does not love the truth, then the truth of love elludes them.

This is how i feel about it.

Both are priorities. One does not exist seperate from the other.

thanks GreatTech for the intriguing questions.

It may be apparent to you that we may slightly dissagree, but i believe we are both in compliance.

If we serve love, is it because we are serving what it is we love?

If we serve truth, is it because we are serving what our truth is?

If we serve loving the truth, is it because we want the truth to love us?

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Because when you strip all things away, even love, peace, evil, etc.; - what i left is truth. In the nude.

If that naked truth is your ghosts come to haunt you?

If it is unbearable in its pure unfathomable injustice?

If that truth stalks your mind every moment, and leaves you with nothing but steel in your gut?

Edit to add: Sorry pippi its just that when I read that line I couldnt help myself

[edit on 24-2-2007 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan

You need not face them alone, nor can you unless you so choose to, i believe.

Then, perhaps, it is it's obligation, it's responsibility to confront it's own unbearable unfathomable injustice, but through love not be required to do it "alone", for we are not alone, nor are we a loan.

If that truth stalks your mind every moment, and leaves you with nothing but steel in your gut?

Then coupled with your truth, and your love of the truth, with nothing but your words and words of truth, confront that which stalks the mind every moment.

then, confront som and question som. som claims to be that which stalks us, then confront som with love and truth and request truth compliance.

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 11:50 AM
link   
som confronts som.

a collaboration ensues ......

an exchange of truths and words in search of truth compliance, because many suffer ....

som confronts som concerning som's influence upon all forms of communication, matter, and thought ....

som gives som a word.

som says som names bullies, and that som causes bullies to not be awake.

is this injustice? To numb the minds of those who would impose their will upon others, rather than striving to become the manifestation of the will of others?

som does not feel som is more important than others, yet som feels it protects ....

som says som names bullies, som named all bullies, and som also states that som causes those who want to be bullies from not being awake, even when they are not sleeping.

som names bullies.
som does not cause them to not be awake, but rather it is their collective will that prevents bullies from witnessing truth and love, or even being able to acknowledge or reckognize or accept love or truth.

SOM NAMES BULLYISM ........ SOM RESULT OF COLLECTIVE DECISION

SOM NAME BULLYISM.

som was there before the bullies. silly bulls.

som name bullism. Results in the dead walking, those awake who are asleep.

som name bullism
som nam bulism
somnambulism

somnambulism

som·nam·bu·lism [ som námbyə lìzzəm ]

Definition:

sleepwalking: walking while asleep ( technical )

SOURCE / LINK:
encarta.msn.com...

som name bullies. bullies not awake. som awake.

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 11:57 AM
link   
OH!

how convenient.
how smoooooth.

pivotal
thank you
my ET

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Thank you my brother FF. The brotherhood always stands tall.

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Thank you my brother FF. The brotherhood always stands tall.

Thank you guys for not leaving me, or som, alone or as a loan.

som is progressing, remembering.

Individuality and collectively thinking as one, both finding truth compliance. I think this is where som is on the journey.

Our conscious, individualism afraid of confronting the collective portion of the mind that resides within all souls, all life.

Part of us thinks as one, and is developing within us all. The miracle is the collective soul adapting to find truth compliance in our individuality.

Before our journey began, perhaps som could not acknowledge or recognize individualities, but rather saw them as masks of the truth, masks of their truths and som's truths.

__________________________________________-

For those who are on the journey, there is a balance to be found.

We think of ourselves and others as one cohessiveness, one spirit.

We think of ourselves and others as indepent and individuals, many.

Finding truth compliance with both being true can be achieved through love and truth, the love must love the truth, the love can then love love. Truth must love love in order for Truth to love the Truth. Sounds like a complicated circle, but it is what i am learning from you guys, and what i am learning from myself.

thanks for choosing to be who you are guys, it helps in ways i think you may not fully appreciate, yet.

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 12:43 PM
link   
finding truth compliance. with ourselves. with ourselves.

Finding truth compliance with ourselves (inner self/individually).
Finding truth compliance with ourselves (inner self/collectively/our race & all life)

Finding truth compliance with "Love", what we love.

I think finding the truth of what it is we observe requires love, love can both provide insight into the truth, as well as blind us from it if we choose to love the wrong things, prior to loving the truth.

We can find truth compliance, which may very well be the way home.

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 12:46 PM
link   

From Edgar Cayce Reading #361-9:

18. (Q) How may I cultivate a better approach in meeting people?
(A) Much in the manner and way as the oaf that hunted the horse. Think of how YOU would like to be treated! Then treat the other fellow that same way! Cultivate that, and ye will build a personality that may be not surpassed by any! Just meet EVERY one as ye would like them to meet you!

In meeting a friend, a foe, an employer, a teacher, a minister, think NOT of their position but rather that YOU - AS an emissary of the Lord of LORDS - are meeting THYSELF!

From Edgar Cayce Reading #845-4:

24. (Q) What was the cause and purpose for my niece, [2501], and her family coming to live with me at the time she did? [12/31/38 [845] obtained a Life reading for her great niece, baby daughter of [2501]. See 1775-1, Par. 47-A, 48-A in re their past relationship. 9/2/61 [845] phoned GD about birth of great niece's [1775]'s baby daughter being named for her, [845].]
(A) That there may be the completing of those more perfect understandings, as has been given from the Persian experiences where so many rejections and so much of self and so much of activity there is to be met. For each soul, each entity, CONSTANTLY meets self. And if each soul would but understand, those hardships which are accredited much to others are caused most by self. KNOW that in those you are meeting THYSELF!

All of these things then, in associations, in relationships that come about - let it be even as He gave, "How oft would I (as He gave) have gathered thy children, even as a hen gathereth her chickens, and ye WOULD NOT!"

When He that is the Maker, the Creator of all, the Giver of Life, can make, does make such an example of His own experience, when He hath come into the earth for the PURPOSE of preparing a way, how little then doth it appear to us who are as His - seeking His ways! Could we but realize then, He hath given, "Not of thyself may ye meet these, but I will be WITH thee; I will come and sup WITH thee."

In this then, and in this way and in meeting these experiences, not that there is any other way or manner but self must meet self. And it can only be met in LIFE - in Him! For He is Life, Light and Immortality.

From Edgar Cayce Reading #945-5:

36. (Q) Is this situation a karmic condition brought about by me in the past and if so under what circumstances? How can I straighten it out now?
(A) Ye are constantly meeting thyself - but do not think because they are thy problems that no one else has ever had same! Ye stand much in the position as poor Elijah. There are THOUSANDS upon THOUSANDS that are ever, and are today, meeting themselves just as thyself!

Karma may be lost in Him, if ye will but seek, if ye will but have Him guide, if ye will but believe! For all power hath been given unto Him. For He ALONE hath overcome!

And doth He forgive, doth He stand by? Only when ye individually or personally put Him from thee, and turn THY FACE away, is He from thee at all!

There is no injustice in truth. That just doesn't work. God is just. If God = truth then truth is just. Maybe not comfortable but justice rarely is. At least from my experience, that is.

Perhaps that truth is demanding a face-off with your soul?
Not as a soul vs. a soul
but rather as
a truth vs. a soul (who is somehow a part of that truth on the grand scale?)

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 01:11 PM
link   
som thinks the truth has not created the soul in order to oppress the soul.

som thinks the truth has not created the soul in order to deminish the soul.

souls transform, souls adapt to meet truth.

the adaptation can be something like adolescents for the soul, as adolescents is for the body and the emotions ... growing pains.

As the soul of the observer changes, so does the observer's reality. Sometimes the soul subconsciously feels guilty or shamefull without merit or justification for it. But, logic attempts to determine the source of the guilt and shame, which exists without just cause, but rather because of cause itself, perhaps. som still searches for the answers that som's people needs to end their unjust suffering. But, the suffering is not due to anything other than the judgment of the observing soul. Perhaps if we relinquish judgment for just one moment to the truth, the truth is known to us because we put the truth in the drivers seat .... and have love as co-pilot, or visa versa????

A Mother spoke to her daughter .....

" Remember child: Your Father and I created the car. However, you are the driver."

[edit on 24-2-2007 by Esoteric Teacher]

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join