It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

who will join me to link the alpha and the omega? biblebookdeadthisliving

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 04:55 PM
link   
******************GOD************************

He's the Alpha and the Omega. The Beginning and the End..

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 06:55 PM
link   
on page 32

WE HAVE A WINNER!

just kidding

i couldn't resist.

[edit on 2/24/2007 by queenannie38]

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Royal76
******************GOD************************

He's the Alpha and the Omega. The Beginning and the End..

The little guys waiving say "
", as do we.

How is it there is an Alpha and an Omega that many seemingly do not hear?

How is it something can obstruct us from the truth of the beginning and the truth of the end?

How is it something remains between us and God?

som thing of som says something of som is the protector in part.

som says som's noise is what prevents us from direct contact with god.

som says:

"it is something of an illusion.

noise you lie!

noise = nois
you = u
lie = li

noisuli [mirror] illusion"

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 08:27 PM
link   
som thinks som knows why contact with the other side is difficult.

Time flows, time has a current.

where as radios have many frequencies, many channels ....
time has one frequency, one channel.

All who enter the realm of time must comply to be unconditionally willing to share all that their essence is with all souls that enter the frequency.

A portion of our consciousness belongs to time from the beginning, but in that place there is no deviation from the path, no deviation from the frequency. There is no side stepping the formidable opponent or going around obsticles. If either is attempted and succesful, the result may be a fallen?

It is why som has difficulty discerning. All that enter bring with them both their truth and their lies, their deceptions. One can not navigate past or yield to lies there. One can only stand one's ground against the false and refuse to move until truth is compliant, perhaps.

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

Who is the other side? Do you think God is the enemy of humans? I could have misinterpreted your post, but Satan is the enemy of humans. Only God can perfect us.

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by GreatTech

Who is the other side?

A portion of everyone is on "the other side". But, by finding truth compliance and balance within ourselves, the other side is permitted to be released to it's origins, to it's home ... to you.

Do you think God is the enemy of humans?

No, I think humanity is the enemy of God, to a degree. I offer as evidence the actions and behaviors of humanity which do not conform to the will of God. This is my only evidence.

However, we are attempting to comprehend the cause behind humanitys' intolerance and unnacceptance of God's will, to find the truth behind humanitys' actions and behaviors which deter humanity from excelling, and also deter humanity from knowing first hand their God.

I could have misinterpreted your post, but Satan is the enemy of humans. Only God can perfect us.

"Love thy enemies as i have loved you"
- Jesus, the prince of peace

Why does Satan's will keep humanity from knowing God's will?

Why does humanity permit Satan's will to keep humanity from knowing God's will?

I'm not saying God is our enemy. I'm saying that something is obstructing humanity's path to God, and we are part of the equasion.

So, we are figuring out (amongst many things) what it is that we are doing that permits Satan to have permission to obstruct our view of the kingdom of heaven.

Does this make more sense GreatTech?

[edit on 24-2-2007 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38
on page 32

WE HAVE A WINNER!

just kidding

i couldn't resist.

From the mind of Lucretia! Only you would do something so creatively silly. After all we have been through I didnt think I could laugh and think about you at the same time again.

ET do you think that we made this reality and God doesnt have anything to do with its creation? That God is outside of time and space and when the soul is ready we become part of the whole? Like when Buddha said: "I am awake"?

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Pa tri arch all

Patriarchal?

Latch Ra "i wrote (rt)" Ape (ap) ???

Lahcrairtap

lack rare tap
lay tray wire tap
Lacker air tap
Latch our air tap???

labcoats []st. alpha omega ball

tick tock tick tock something to do with a clock....

labcoats labcot

labcot [] tock ball (*time round?)

Pay Tree Ark All ????

[edit on 24-2-2007 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan
ET do you think that we made this reality and God doesnt have anything to do with its creation?

I think we somehow collectively have failed to learn that there is no seperation between us and god, that we are all literally one, however god is the one who has performed the miracle by giving us our own hearts, and our own individuality. Our subconscious minds may have aspects to them that fear "awaking" because of the fear of losing our individuality. This may be the illusion that keeps humanity in the dark, as those who hold dominion over us use our language to discern the voice of god through us, because they can no longer hear it themselves. By keeping us "asleep" and the majority of our consciousness oblivious to what it is we hear within, they are effectively containing god and using god against god, perhaps. I do not say this is a definite, but rather a path of logic which would explain the why we are not being what it is we are outwardly, because we fail to recognize what we are inwardly.

That God is outside of time and space and when the soul is ready we become part of the whole? Like when Buddha said: "I am awake"?

Part of God may be outside of time and space, that is the part of god we are linked to perhaps, this link may be what we call the soul.

But, i believe Buddha was not lying when he said "I am awake", and yes, i also believe there is a similarity between what Buddah experienced, and what it is we are all destined to experience.

These are some of my thoughts.

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Life was not designed to be a competition for knowing God's truths. Instead, life was designed for beings to accept God's will. No person is better than any other. We are all destined for Eternity and the faster we accept God's will, the faster we share in the Glory of Heaven.

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Part of God may be outside of time and space, that is the part of god we are linked to perhaps, this link may be what we call the soul.

But, i believe Buddha was not lying when he said "I am awake", and yes, i also believe there is a similarity between what Buddah experienced, and what it is we are all destined to experience.

These are some of my thoughts.

Yes yes this is very much my thinking too. We do have a portion and it may be our soul. Jesus was also awake as we will all be.

Life was not designed to be a competition for knowing God's truths. Instead, life was designed for beings to accept God's will. No person is better than any other. We are all destined for Eternity and the faster we accept God's will, the faster we share in the Glory of Heaven.

No it was not GT. No person is better and we all have a piece of the puzzle. We all have a different way of seeing it, everyone is on a different portion of the journey but we are all on the path.

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Who is the other side?

Us, i believe.

Do you think God is the enemy of humans?

When Jesus was tempted by Satan in the desert, and offered by Satan the whole Earth, Jesus did not contend with Satan's authority to offer it. In other words Jesus would not bow down and worship Satan, but Jesus also did not say it was not Satan's to offer.

Why would Jesus not deny that Satan had the authority to offer the whole earth to him, unless Satan did have such authority to do so?

I could have misinterpreted your post, but Satan is the enemy of humans. Only God can perfect us.

Agreed. But what is God from the individual perspective? Is God that which we choose to love most?

Is what we choose to love most become our God?

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Who is the other side?

That which you call heaven, dear. The LIFE on the other side of the doorway we call death.

I could have misinterpreted your post, but Satan is the enemy of humans.

Adversary. Opposition. NOT necessarily our enemy; in fact hidden good in what at first seems evil.

ט 'tet'
#9 in the Hebrew alphabet
Judgment
the Serpent

Only God can perfect us.

Often in ways we don't suspect, too.

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Truth is a human concept, defined in human terms. Love is a Divine concept, defined in Divine terms. As such, truth is finite; Love is Infinite. If we fail to embrace Love, we fail to embrace why we were created.

It is silly to ask God a question such as: are you the truth? God is Infinite layers beyond the truth, for He is Love. Only by searching for Love do we find eternal bliss, not by searching for the human concept of truth.

"God is love." 1 John 4:8

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Truth is a human concept, defined in human terms. Love is a Divine concept, defined in Divine terms. As such, truth is finite; Love is Infinite. If we fail to embrace Love, we fail to embrace why we were created.

God is love but without being able to except truth you cannot except love. Lets say the truth is so horrible you cannot accept it. Then you cannot accept the love that comes with that truth. God is truth in that he is the all. God is also love and forgiveness. When you boil it all down everything comes to forgiveness. This is what Jesus was trying to teach but was ahead of his time. So you can say God is forgiveness. For without forgiveness you cannot have truth or love.

What do I know I am but a lowly servant.

Edit to add: I was not answering for anyone, I was just stating my opinion.

[edit on 25-2-2007 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan
God is love but without being able to except truth you cannot except love. Lets say the truth is so horrible you cannot accept it. Then you cannot accept the love that comes with that truth. God is truth in that he is the all. God is also love and forgiveness. When you boil it all down everything comes to forgiveness. This is what Jesus was trying to teach but was ahead of his time. So you can say God is forgiveness. For without forgiveness you cannot have truth or love.

Awesome! truly

[edit on 2/25/2007 by queenannie38]

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Life was not designed to be a competition for knowing God's truths.

Nor is knowing God's truths treated as a competition. It is more like a collaboration in order to find the directions to the family reunion. Your point is a valid one GreatTech, thanks.

Instead, life was designed for beings to accept God's will.

How does one accept God's will without accepting their own truth, or God's truth?

God's will is dependent upon God's truth. If i choose to accept God's will, but not God's truth, then what will have i accepted?

During som's journey thus far, there have been times when som has had to make blind leaps of faith, and they were made.

God's will devoid of God's Truths is God's will minus the truth of it.

We are not questioning God, God's will, or God's truth.

We are seeking truth compliance with both God's will and God's truth.

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 01:30 AM
link   

During som's journey thus far, there have been times when som has had to make blind leaps of faith, and they were made.

With positive results so far, it seems. at least from here!

som always has a som to help i think
som times many soms
usually just one or two

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Truth is a human concept, defined in human terms.

humanity is an Elohimian concept, defined by the Elohim's terms.

If we fail to embrace Love, we fail to embrace why we were created.

If we fail to embrace truth, love was never what was embraced.

Only by searching for Love do we find eternal bliss, not by searching for the human concept of truth.

som is not searching merely the human concept of truth, but truth compliance between human's lies and God's truths.

"God is love." 1 John 4:8

Loving Love leads to knowing God?

With "Love" loving "Love" wouldn't "Love" just be chasing it's tail?

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Without truth, love is a lie.

This i truly believe.

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join