It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

who will join me to link the alpha and the omega? biblebookdeadthisliving

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by GreatTech
Esoteric Teacher, in location, you say "closer 2 u than u." Does this mean that you know people better than they know themselves? Otherwise, what does it mean?

First let me say these things:

I worship the way you think. Your potential is blinding, as is everyone's in their own unique ways, their own unique paths of journey .... beautiful.

If your potential was more than even you could think to expect ... would you fear that potential? And having an answer for this question, do you think your subconscious mind would supply the same answer?

Originally posted by GreatTech
Esoteric Teacher, in location, you say "closer 2 u than u." Does this mean that you know people better than they know themselves?

Yes, but not in a belittling way. I am no greater, no better. We are equally unique, equally gifted.

Journey inwards, deep .....

Behind, underneath the instinct of self preservation is who you really are, and what you consciously know now, consider that 3% of what lies on the other side of the instinct of "Self PRE-Serve".

And, when you have the other 97%, use it for the right reasons, not for selfishness. This is what i mean by closer 2 u than u. Because, we are connected via mind, whether you consciously know it or not.

Either way, how can you be wrong? You are blameless, faultless, shameless. These things are illusions, God did not make you to percieve such things. The deciever left a fingerprint, and the deciever is not you, although you were a tool of the deciever's, but only for a short time. And you had no way of knowing any better, save your blind faith in believing in the truth that what you seek does exist.

I'm most certainly no better than you GreatTech.

And, I'm pretty sure if you measure the speed at which the electricity is moving from one of my brain cells to another of my brain cells in my neuro-net ....... you would find that the speed is exaclty the same as the electricity moving from brain cell to brain cell in your neuro-net. So, how can i be any smarter than you are?

Hopefully less of a "Lawyerish" answer.

Thanks GreatTech for making me think,
john paul peter

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 07:18 AM
link   
here's a fun One 4 U...
Hum blest op in I on,
C U N A Week
or so.........

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 08:32 AM
link   
holidaystar

you truly are so cute!

lovable-like sparkly, even!

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Harmony

Harmony = Harm Money.

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 11:44 AM
link   
What would win the battle?

Reality verses the Conscious Minds' Opinion's perception. Apparently Reality is wrong, and humanity's perception is not. At least this is the popular opinion according to the judgment of Humanity's opinion.

Everything that is used as a basis for comparison when judging time is based upon systems that are round. Yet time is percieved not as round, but linear.

Even time related concepts created by man are still created by a mind that still has it's roots and seed in the natural world.

Everything that is used as a basis for comparison when judging time is based upon systems that are round. Yet time is percieved not as round, but linear.

What is the variable that is permitting us to percieve that time is not what reality says it is?

What is the variable that is permitting time to be percieved as linear, instead of round?

1) The watch strap. ROUND. It holds the time piece onto the wrist.

2) The watch's face. ROUND. It tells us time, used to measure time.

3) The Clock. ROUND. It tells us time, used to measure time.

4) The Sundial. ROUND. It tells us time, used to measure time.

5) The Hourglass. ROUND from 2 perspectives. It tells us time, used to measure time.

6) The Sun. ROUND. Used to measure Time, Days.

7) The Moon. ROUND. Used to measure Time, Night and Months.

8) The Earth. ROUND. Used to measure Time, as it rotates ....

9) The spin of the Earth. ROUND. Used to measure time.

10) The Orbits of planets. ROUND, circular like. Used to measure Years.
11) Senses. Eyes, Irises, Pupils, Eyeballs, Optical nerve, nostrils, earholes, . ROUND, ROUND, ROUND, and ROUND...... Used to observe the effects of Time.
12) Matter Itself. Neutrons, Electrons, Protons, and their orbits. ROUND ROUND ROUND ROUND .... One of the main ingredients in that which dictates what time is.
13) THE LIGHT!!! Observable when disected into it's parts. A rainbow would be a perfect sphere, if not obstructed by the Earth as observed from the ground.

LIGHT IS ROUND.
A main ingredient in how time is percieved.

SUMMARY:

If every basis for comparison in both nature, and in what we create seems to couple TIME with ROUND, what is the variable that does not permit us to see compliance with reality?

My Best ANSWER: Opinion.

MY DISCLAIMER:

I concede that our Opinions may be right.

But, in order for our perceptions to be right, doesn't that require that reality must be wrong?

Perhaps ..... Time is not linear.

Perhaps our opinions are the only variable that permits us to percieve time as linear.

Perhaps time is not linear.

Perhaps it is our opinions that are linear.

Seeking the end to speculation is a fun hobby.

EVEN THE LIGHT IS ROUND.

Opinion verses THE LIGHT?

som knows things.

[edit on 4-2-2007 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 01:40 PM
link   
time itself is not a concept of liniar or eliptical but just as gravity it is just there. There is no actual segment for time, time exists for the fundemental perpose humans have to quantify and sort things.

In order to measure anything we have to have a base number to pit it against. Time in reality has no measurement because we as humanity created the base measure.

Our perception of time is based on what activity we are engaged in. As the old saying goes a watched pot never boils. Of course it will boil but if all your doing is standing there watching it. It will seem like it takes a long time. If you are off doing something and not paying any attention to the pot then the water will start to boil before you realise it.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
time itself is not a concept of liniar or eliptical but just as gravity it is just there. There is no actual segment for time, time exists for the fundemental perpose humans have to quantify and sort things.

YESSSS!

This i once created a grandiose cliche for...but i didn't use it long enough to make it into a cliche

Something about the time being a measurement of man like you say...and i called the clock 'the mechanism of the cosmos'

Time in reality has no measurement because we as humanity created the base measure.

The way i see this is that we are within the base measure, somehow - being in the heliosphere and also the situation of being which is: 'within time' is one of the two keys to immortality (aka the keys of death and of hell-the grave that is)

But yeah - what you said - i never realized it like you did but humanity DID create it. Awesome. Thanks.

And it is death. But if we can kill we can also quicken, no?

Yes.

We can.
We do.
I am. right now

My forfeit was my ability to spell (to be write or right or on the right-handed) - i will never win another spelling bee again but that's okay because i already have a gold bee that is mine all mine - mine alone

and ONE is all i need
one that is mine

peace out
my love

ps.
i did
just like i said
i just did

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Unforgettable, that’s what you are
Unforgettable though near or far
Like a song of love that clings to me
How the thought of you does things to me
Never before has someone been more

Unforgettable in every way
And forever more, that’s how you’ll stay
That’s why, darling, its incredible
That someone so unforgettable
Thinks that I am unforgettable too

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38
Unforgettable, that’s what you are
Unforgettable though near or far
Like a song of love that clings to me
How the thought of you does things to me
Never before has someone been more

Unforgettable in every way
And forever more, that’s how you’ll stay
That’s why, darling, its incredible
That someone so unforgettable
Thinks that I am unforgettable too

Uh are you ok? that is way off of topic. course being as this is one strainge topic I have no real idea what its suposed to be about except time.

As you posted before we are living in the base unit to mesure time which is now. In order to travel backwards in time one would have to calculate where everything would be in the universe in proportion to where you wanted to be. Thats a lot of calculations.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 09:04 PM
link   
That IS a lot of calculations. I see numbers as vibrational energies or signs so i suck at math. Algebra i like - it is letters...but numbers in math? I don't get it and really never have

no room to breathe

therefore i have nothing to do with that end of it. my dept is imagination for i have followed in my father's footsteps and i have become AL_I from being LAM and Clay

Lucky for us all that we have both kinds of geniuses in the family, huh?

right
and
left

and every talent too

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 10:05 PM
link   
This thread is about eveything. Time is one aspect of it.

This thread is about finding the truth in it all.
This thread is about opening the mind to the possibility of truth.
This thread is about finding truth compliance amongst an infinitum of contradictions.

This thread is about finding the means to communicate with God through our souls, and through our soul.

This thread is about retrieving lost souls who are operating under the mindset that they are alone, always have been alone, and are merely a loan. These things can not be true in a reality where god exists.

This thread is about not alone and not a loan.

This thread is about Love greater than you will.

L = l
"l" stands for Love. Love is the supreme word that begins with the letter "L". No other word beginning with the letter "L" motivates the soul as much as LOVE does. Our intentions, our actions, and our behaviors are all under the rule of what it is we love.

Our intentions, our actions, and our behaviors are compliant with our personal choices of what it is we love.

Love greater than you will

This is one of the messages of the fallen angels.

Love = L = l
< = greater than
u = you
ll = love love

L < you'll

Love Greater than You Will

This was My Kull's mandate.

l < u'll

K u'll

Kull

My Kull = Michael

Michael = My Love Greater than You Will.

My Love Greater than your will?

Marry Kull?

Marry Kull = Miracle?

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 10:10 PM
link   
fine is that what you want to know?

do you know where you get that divit below your nose above your lip? The archangel gabriel told you a secret then pressed his finger there and said shh.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
fine is that what you want to know?

do you know where you get that divit below your nose above your lip? The archangel gabriel told you a secret then pressed his finger there and said shh.

Do you know where we get the 97% of our dna that science has no explanation for what it does? They call it "junk dna", and supposedly we only operate using 3% of our dna.

Do you know we are even outnumbered in our own bodies?

There are bilogical entities within us called "flora" or "natural flora" which discribes microskopic bacteria which actually help us servive in many cases.

For every cell in your body that is a human cell, there are 10 other cells that are not your cells, so science says.

At any rate, here is a picture of Giza last Hollows Eve, 2006:
www.pyramidcam.com...

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher
Do you know where we get the 97% of our dna that science has no explanation for what it does? They call it "junk dna", and supposedly we only operate using 3% of our dna.

It isn't junk! You've heard me say.

Do you know we are even outnumbered in our own bodies?

YES. All aboard the soul train.

At any rate, here is a picture of Giza last Hollows Eve, 2006:
www.pyramidcam.com...

You know what the best thing about all of this is?

ONLY JESUS SAVES.

hee hee

-------------------------

Who is this witch who raises the dead
One by one white hairs from her head
The only true living golden spelling bee
Who resurrects without the authority??
But look at her flash and weave the lies
Into evils that slive around in Levi’s
Your face your eyes not goat all man
Flashing green fire in emerald Pan
I knew you once when you came here
Going under the auspicious guise fear
Let’s see – that makes a demon a crow
And a pink 20 inch bike always in tow
As if it were the dead cowgirl’s horse
Oh yes Mrs. Ed – of course on course
I feel as if you are not mine to hold
As if a child lost stillborn and cold
But no of course I know you spread
Into every family on earth instead
So that any I met or any I kissed
Would be added to Solomon’s list
Against that day we’d saved this for
When we meet eye 2 eye 2 open door
-------------------------------------
I WILL look into your eyes again
Skin to skin breath breathe breath
I know what I choiced
And I choiced you
You choiced me 2
What I will is WE will
L < you'll

And I remember the blue lagoon
And it remember being 17
And I remember the soul will sing
When DNA is double matched
And double hatched
A complete Rose-Ali ring
L

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 03:42 PM
link   
When i was a wee little gal
and my daddy my best pal

he'd say to me som thing like this:

'If you get there first, make a mark! If I get there first, I'll mark it out.'

How is that possible?
Is it?
What would it prove?
What would it win?

Did Jesus and Moses and Eli like to gamble?

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by holidaystar1
here's a fun One 4 U...
Hum blest op in I on,
C U N A Week
or so.........

I'll be back
Just gimme a week
And then we will let
the machine speak!

if you insist!
i'm bad
i'm nationwide

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 04:16 PM
link   
ExTra ExTra ExTra

the vandals broke the handle!
and the picture at Ra's well!
the image of the likeness of the god

God came first and made his mark
Because that was the original deal

Next came God who marked out the first
Because God, at last, came first

Time keeps on slippin slippin
into truth's CIRCLE

Truth is a CIRCLE
Time is a CIRCLE

death is not failure
Failure is NOT an option!
Death is not an option
But death cannot die
And all you need is ONE

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Jesus got an answer to Jesus reply:

The following message was sent to you via the Talk Jesus Contact Us form by queenannie.

--------------------------------

Don't forget that you choiced this.
Not me.

--------------------------------

Ah, so mature. And I "choiced" you to teach unbiblical doctrine and yap away about Eminem? Excellent.

God Bless!
Brother Chad

( Praise Jesus Christ )

that is that
done is done
som is som
in Jesus name
M & M

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 10:51 PM
link   
A connection exists.

Within us all.

It's what many are conditioned to run from, always looking outwards for what they seek .... and what we seek resides within.

If the singularity is conscious, would it be capable of differentiating between the past, present, and future?

Black hole?

is it the darkness?

is it that which consumes even the light, or is it what the light is attracted to?

If all matter is the byproduct of what lies beyond the event horizon, then perhaps this is why matter expells the gravitational force .... which is seeping from the matter itself, which is one in the same with the singularity.....

[edit on 12-2-2007 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 11:54 PM
link   
A = A
Kull = Cul
Add = +
Pluralities = S

A Kull Add Pluralities = A Cul + S

A Cul + S = Acul+s = Acults = occults?

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>