It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

who will join me to link the alpha and the omega? biblebookdeadthisliving

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 01:53 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 01:58 AM
link   
© The Rolling Stones

I saw her today at the reception
A glass of wine in her hand
I knew she was gonna meet her connection
At her feet was a footloose man

You can’t always get what you want
But if you try sometimes well you might find
You get what you need

And I went down to the demonstration
To get my fair share of abuse
Singing, we're gonna vent our frustration
If we don’t we're gonna blow a 50-amp fuse

You get what you need

I went down to the Chelsea drugstore
To get your prescription filled
I was standing in line with Mr. Jimmy
And man, did he look pretty ill
We decided that we would have a soda
My favorite flavor, cherry red
I sung my song to Mr. Jimmy
Yeah, and he said one word to me, and that was 'dead'
I said to him

You get what you need
You get what you need--yeah, oh baby

In her glass was a bleeding man
She was practiced at the art of deception
Well I could tell by her blood-stained hands

But if you try sometimes you just might find
You just might find
You get what you need

But if you try sometimes you just might find
You just might find
You get what you need

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 01:59 AM
link   
That's an excellent ToL, ET.

Thanks for posting it.

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 10:41 AM
link   

In her glass was a bleeding man
She was practiced at the art of deception
Well I could tell by her blood-stained hands

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

Originally posted by GreatTech
Life was not designed to be a competition for knowing God's truths.

Nor is knowing God's truths treated as a competition. It is more like a collaboration in order to find the directions to the family reunion. Your point is a valid one GreatTech, thanks.

What a fun way to put it!

For a smoke-eater, that was pretty good.

I love your way of being ET, you are great help in my develoment.

Family reuinon inDEED.

See how I put that? Annie finally drove me nuts!

Edit to fix my end-quote thingie

[edit on 25-2-2007 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 12:24 PM
link   
If faced with a decision in which we had to decide what our priorities are, I’m suggesting that our subconscious mind may have already made the decision for us, unconsciously ….

Which is the chosen priority of people in general?

If one choice was to be picked, which of the following 2 choices is the choice that has been made for us? And who made the choice for us, if not us?

1) My priority is the things I love, and the things I love are the root/seed of what dictates my actions, behaviors, and intentions.
2) My priority is the truth, and the truth is the root/seed which dictates my actions, behaviors, and intentions.

I guess what it is that I am trying to convey is that we (people) are acting upon our initiator, our motivator, and our catalyst, which is the cause of what our priorities are; our actions and behaviors are merely the effect of what our priorities are.

And if our priority is not the truth, then the truth of our observances perhaps gets filed away in our subconscious mind, causing our subconscious mind to expand exponentially, which in turn diminishes our conscious mind’s capacity, in effect locking away our true potential.

Thanks for entertaining my thoughts, and I thank you for your time,

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Is she a "Halla Back" Girl?

Halla Back

Halla Bak

hallabak [mirror] kaballah

halla back Kabballah is perhaps Allah's Cab?

perhaps she is a "halla back" girl?

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 02:30 PM
link   
My letter to Annie

That title is THAT not one of the many trinities? The most important Trinity, for it sums up the one. You cannot have just one without the other three they are a knot. Of all my teachers Ann you are my most important. Of all my earthly loves you are my most precious. Truth Love Forgiveness. These three lessons are what I am for the first time beginning to truly understand for the first time. It is funny how the one will send you your hardest lesson in a beautiful package. I am sure somewhere inside you knew this was my biggest lesson in life because you have tried to tell it to me a few times, I covered my ears, I quickly sold my mind that his was not what you were telling me. My ghosts. My bane. My nightmare. I begged Jesus to walk with me. That was not his job right then though, I had to face the truth without any buffer like when you crash a motorcycle on the pavement and your nerves are left raw. This was my lesson for truth.

No matter how bad it is it is of God for God is Truth Love Forgiveness. I have always been the master of avoiding the truth, manipulating it and selling myself that it is for the best for me not to know and that the ones I am bending it for do not need to know. These past two years for some reason God has grasped my hand and led me on a strange journey. Since your passive energy met my active energy something has happened. Like a nuclear bomb going off (the atom bomb) at a constant rate in my life. One hard lesson and major disappointment after another. Also the greatest of feelings of love and happiness side by side with the pain. You have no idea how many times I have asked God why I have been given such joy tainted by such pain at the same time. God sits in silence and waits.

You have been like this wrecking ball removing the material veil of my life revealing the true spirit of the holy ghost. You have accelerated my spiritual journey like a dragster gets boost from nitrous oxide. Were all facets of the one. I am not yet awake, but I hear the alarm going off and I just have to stop hitting the snooze button.

Edited out personal stuff

A portion of Annies reply

Did you ever think maybe it was more like: love forgiveness truth?
Or maybe it is one way, from one end…and the other from the other?
And yet, when they meet in the middle, there is compliance between truth and love?

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   
WOW

LGM

I like your *new* avatar, too!

always follow your dreams

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan
My letter to Annie

That title is THAT not one of the many trinities? The most important Trinity, for it sums up the one. You cannot have just one without the other three they are a knot. Of all my teachers Ann you are my most important. Of all my earthly loves you are my most precious. Truth Love Forgiveness. These three lessons are what I am for the first time beginning to truly understand for the first time. It is funny how the one will send you your hardest lesson in a beautiful package. I am sure somewhere inside you knew this was my biggest lesson in life because you have tried to tell it to me a few times, I covered my ears, I quickly sold my mind that his was not what you were telling me. My ghosts. My bane. My nightmare. I begged Jesus to walk with me. That was not his job right then though, I had to face the truth without any buffer like when you crash a motorcycle on the pavement and your nerves are left raw. This was my lesson for truth.

No matter how bad it is it is of God for God is Truth Love Forgiveness. I have always been the master of avoiding the truth, manipulating it and selling myself that it is for the best for me not to know and that the ones I am bending it for do not need to know. These past two years for some reason God has grasped my hand and led me on a strange journey. Since your passive energy met my active energy something has happened. Like a nuclear bomb going off (the atom bomb) at a constant rate in my life. One hard lesson and major disappointment after another. Also the greatest of feelings of love and happiness side by side with the pain. You have no idea how many times I have asked God why I have been given such joy tainted by such pain at the same time. God sits in silence and waits.

You have been like this wrecking ball removing the material veil of my life revealing the true spirit of the holy ghost. You have accelerated my spiritual journey like a dragster gets boost from nitrous oxide. Were all facets of the one. I am not yet awake, but I hear the alarm going off and I just have to stop hitting the snooze button.

I hear you Brother.
Like a Switch. Start the walk and dont look back.

Peace

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 05:10 PM
link   

A Mother spoke to her daughter .....

" Remember child: Your Father and I created the car. However, you are the driver."

The earth is like a spaceship that didn't come with an operating manual.
~R. Buckminster Fuller

From The Genesis Singularity: The Tales of the Scientist and the Priest
(bottom right, orange font)

Divine intervention IS the operating manual!

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by HIFIGUY
I hear you Brother.
Like a Switch. Start the walk and don't look back.

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. ~Confucius

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Is she a "Halla Back" Girl?

As in 'to hell and back?'

Oh that was Audie Murphy, wasn't it?
A real living HE RO
Like Tom Mix
He Rose!

halla back Kabballah is perhaps Allah's Cab?

perhaps she is a "halla back" girl?

Maybe those two concepts are interdependent, somehow?

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 05:24 PM
link   
oops

typo

i meant:

enter *de* pen d *ants* (and dance as you enter!)

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   
You guys are a stream of consciousness at times/time. I think you guys are doing great and helping som along, and the OP as well, as well as the one typing these words, and reading your words.

In Alpha Adding (+) Alpha's
In Alpha Adding (+) Alphas'
In Alpha Adding (+) Alphas (plural alpha) .... "What's the highest #?"

In Alpha + Alphas

In = N
Alpha = A
Adding = +
Alpha = A
Pluralities = S

In Alpha adding Alpha's pluralities?

N A + A S [mirror] s a + a n ???

say add alpha in ???

just som thoughts

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Depending upon context, it may be taken in context, out of context, of context, or what ever ....

SOM
SOMite
SOMland

SOMtalk
SOMthingk

SOMwits - Subject-Object Metaphysics
- Sentients who practice SOM. See our Famous SOMites. Also known, at least in Quantonics, as DIQheads.
- Where SOMites 'live.' As Doug says it, "That utopian paradice where
truepers rule over the bad goods."
- Dialectic; language of SOMthingk/CTMs
- CTMs; Classical Thing-king Methods; classical science/scientific 'method;' analytic thing-king
SOMitic thingking "runs on automatic"
SOMitic thingking "recapitulates rote: state-ic, inanimate, EEMD, know-ledge"
- Legacy Western culturalists who do classical thing-king
SOMwits thingk

www.quantonics.com...

Subject-Object Metaphysics
"That utopian paradice where truepers rule over the bad goods."
classical science/scientific 'method;' analytic
"runs on automatic"
"recapitulates rote .... know-ledge"

See our Bases of Judgment and our What is Wrong with Probability as Value?
Control (SOM's delusion of absolute; vis-à-vis quantum realities' uncertainties eliminating any possibilities of absolute control; where classical science deludes absolute determinate control, quantum science offers ensehmble stochastic 'control')
Death (classical culture is "one-life, one-alpha-one-omega centric;" quantum (MoQ~Quantonic) culture bæliæs any classical concept of 'death;' quantum life is unending quantum ontological self-referent iterations of paralogical metamorphoses, a li-la dance, a la Hermann Hesse's Magister Ludi description of Joseph Knecht's sequence of lives; see end

Decide (objectively; classically definite | effective 'decisions' are only good for a Planck moment and so; quantum absolute flux changes all affectors~preconditions (both known and unknown, both local and nonlocal) at Planck rates; so ensehmble affectors of any choice (SOM) or choices (CR) or choosings (MoQ~quantum) are changing absolutely (though their persistencies are variable) and have a near zero probability of recurring as an identical ensehmble
See "Whatings Happenings Nextings."
Fundament, fundamental (ancients believed that when you cut away all fluff (analytically) what was left was crux; in Latin fund-a-ment means to pour or melt away from result (i.e. what's left), and often that was what was at 'the bottom;' modern examples of this radically mechanistic SOM thingk are Ockham's razor (AKA Occam's razor), minimalism, classical analysis, reductionism, et al.; all very ugly concepts whose consequences we see, for example, in modern biological 'tools:' Cuisinart, centrifuge, etc., and many other 'technical' fields too

Homogeneous (a classically homogeneous reality is impossible due to Planck rate flux)
I (sentients are n¤nclassical quantum entities, indeed, all actualities are n¤nclassical quantum entities)
Idea (classical ideas and concepts are n¤t quantum memetic; they lack intrinsic pragma~action~animacy; they are n¤t pragmadigmatic

Identity (as used here, different from identifiability; here we infer a classical delusion of a capability to 'clone' an object with an 'identical' object; a SOM illusion; impossible due to Planck rate flux (quantum reality's absolute flux, semper fluxio quantum dancing) and quantum realities' included-middles; see Is; see equals; readers should weigh wrecklessness of classicists like Buridan who treat labeled | named | appellated 'identity' significates as classically real, i.e., Doug is Doug, akin Pirsig's, "the map is not the territory" — 'map' is not classically identical 'territory,' ever; in quantum reality all notions of classical 'identity' lose their semantic value — nothing is identical to itself (even the territory), let alone its label, longer than a Planck moment

Source / Link:
www.quantonics.com... lematic_Classical_English_Terms.html

hmm. same sight as last:

Logic (classical; classical logic assumes: an excluded-middle (i.e., Aristotle's sillygisms J; tertium non datur) objective reality, radical mechanism, radical finalism, analyticity and its concomitant staticity, objective stability (omnitemporal independence; change independence), objective independence via excluded-middle, dichotomous negation, etc., all of which are only quantally bandwidth-limited variably-persistent illusions in quantum reality; see What is Wrong with SOM Logic?; see SOM Limitations; )

hmm.

www.quantonics.com... olean_Logic.html

interesting stuff. SOM's Box:
www.quantonics.com...

SOM claims Homo sapiens can know (are capable of knowing) one absolute truth. One inference is: Homo sapiens possess other than finite intellect.

www.quantonics.com...

[edit on 26-2-2007 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Is this speaking Truth Clearly?

Let your words be clear.

Let your yes be yes..and your no be no..

Semantics

Would you rather truth or a Semantic?

The Alpha is the first. The Omega is the end.

There never was a time when he was not, nor will there ever be a time when he will not be. He is.

From the Ages of Ages is the Eternal Thought, and the Thought is the Word, and the Word is the Act, and these Three are one in the Eternal Law, and the Law is with God and the Law proceeds from God. All things are created by Law and without it is not anything created that existeth. In the Word is Life and Substance, the Fire and the Light. The Love and the Wisdom, are One for the Salvation of all. And the Light shineth in darkness and the darkness concealeth it not. The Word is the one Life-giving Fire, which shining into the world becometh the fire and light of every soul that entereth into the world. I am in the world, and the world is in Me, and the world knoweth it not. I come to my own House, and my friends receive Me not. But as many as receive and obey, to them is given the power to become the Sons and Daughters of God, even to them who believe in the Holy Name, who are born--not of the will of the blood and flesh, but of God. And the Word is incarnate and dwelleth among us, whose Glory we beheld, full of Grace. Behold the Goodness, and the Truth and the Beauty of God!

Peace

Change is in the Wind

Amen

[edit on 26-2-2007 by HIFIGUY]

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38
WOW

LGM

I like your *new* avatar, too!

always follow your dreams

My minds eye. This is how you are seen and dreamed.

Edit to add: Call me by my name, after what we have been through it freaks me out when you call me LGM!

[edit on 26-2-2007 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by HIFIGUY

Change is in the Wind

That wind is gathering stength and will soon by a hurricane.

It is in my dreams and those that want to bully us that do not SEE will hunt us that do SEE.

This came to me last night in a dream. They will deploy hunters so those that are becoming enlightened be ready. It may have been just a nightmare but it had the same feeling as my dreams that have become true. These dreams that came true were the universe telling me to pay attention to the others.

These words do not take lightly.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 11:16 PM
link   

The Tales of the Scientist and the Priest

In the universe of the imagination, on an Island set apart from all of today’s technology, a scientist and a priest live in a house. One morning as they step out of their house, they notice an Aston Martin Vanquish sitting in their driveway. The scientist looks around notices that the street lamps are made of metal, so too are the fences and sigh post. He also notices that his neighbor’s windows are made of glass and his own sneakers have a rubber sole. Taking all his observations into account and realizing that he himself has no idea of how to construct something so magnificent he theorizes – a hurricane hit the junkyard on the outskirts of town and in a googolplex to one chance made this perfect gas powered carriage. It is the only realistic answer - Fortuitous creation. Then the scientist continues slicing the rubber in his sneakers in ever smaller pieces, thinking in some way these subatomic pieces of the whole will explain in more detail how this was created. At the same time the theist looks at the car and notices the fine lines that decrease drag thereby increasing speed, the thickness and perfect balance of the tires, the headlights and the GPS system for better navigation – even at night! Everything about this automobile is so perfect and takes into account every aspect of driving. These aspects of the automobile are to complicated for random chance. The theist looks at the scientist, but only for a second, and then realizes this guy is smart but not that smart. The theist thinks long and hard, but still cannot comprehend where this vehicle so perfect, so amazing came from and who could have possibly made it. The theist concentrates so hard that he goes back into his house and falls asleep. While asleep he dreams that a winged car salesman holding a talking snake says to him “Behold this is a gift from God. It took him six days to make this and he’s a little tired right now, so drive carefully, pray and vanquish all those who don't believe what I told you. Get it Vanquish!.” The Priest wakes up refreshed feeling that the question of the origin of the Aston Martin Vanquish has been solved – Divine intervention is the only answer.

Although extreme, this story mirrors why and how science and theology explains the mysterious with concepts that involved there own biases, what is more disturbing and true is neither the priest nor the scientist ever took the time, nor had even the notion to look in the glove compartment for the owners manual. They would rather, even if subconsciously, relay on their individual biases, contemplating the origins of all matter and believing in sorcerers divinely creating matter than understand the absolute truth of the fantastically mysterious. The common sense of the matter is they could have simply looked at the owner’s manual in the glove compartment. But that would be too simple and there would be no glorious or fantastic event associated with that.

The moral of this story is: If you are a hammer, all solutions look like nails. Even in the face of what would normally be common sense, if the truth doesn’t look like a nail we often ignore it and search for answers in our own biases.

Originally posted by queenannie38

Divine intervention IS the operating manual!

In that one sentance you gave that entire story such richness and new dimension. Good website by the way. Seems everyone carries a hammer nowdays...now if I could just find my toolbox.

new topics

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join