It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

who will join me to link the alpha and the omega? biblebookdeadthisliving

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38
Key Word:

RELATIVITY!

This theory is based on the general principle of relativity, which requires all observers to experience the same laws of physics, not just those moving with uniform speed, hence its name.

WOW Queen!!!!

You found a thing!

Relative E.T. = Relativity?

We are not of this world?

[edit on 24-1-2007 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 01:00 PM
link   
No. Definitely not.

Q
A

ET

5 to 1 to 2?

EXP?

I lost number?!?!? Ghostbusters?

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 01:02 PM
link   
HO HO HO

Merry Christmas

see eye 'A'?

Uncle Sam?

do we need our uncle sam
qa twin brother?

out to lunch
left in pete bog
blog?

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

Because we are the descendANTS of in air it ANTS ... inheritANTS

existANTS = existance
persistANTS = persistance
st. ANTS = stance
pedANT = (ped=child) *pedant = teacher of useless knowledge
pedANTry = pedantry
pedANTic = pedantic
penchANT = penchant
repentANTS = repentance
contestANT = contestant
compliANTS = compliance
obediANTS = obediance
ape par ANT = apparent
Taller ANTS = tollerance
brilliANT = brilliant
radiANT = radiant
serve ANT = servant
save ANT = savant
serve hail ANTS = survailance
in flew ANTS = influence
True ANTS See = truancy
coven ANT = covenant
Emerge ANT See = emergency
see ANT = can't
assist ANTS = assistance
import ANTS = importance
per man ANT = permanent
Tyr ANT = tyrant
real leave ANT = relevant
in deep end ANTS = independence
sir come st. ANTS = circumstance
Alien ImplANTS = Alien Implants
comply ANT = compliant

just som thoughts ....

see time inside ants = coincidence?
C.O. inside ants = coincidence?
coin side ants = coincidence?
co (company) inside ants = coincidence?
coincide ants = coincidence?
co in see i dance

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Check this out,
we are carbon units by nature right?
Name: Carbon
Symbol: C
Atomic Number: 6
Number of Protons/Electrons: 6
Number of Neutrons: 6
Atomic Mass: 12.0107 amu
Melting Point: 3500.0 °C (3773.15 K, 6332.0 °F)
Boiling Point: 4827.0 °C (5100.15 K, 8720.6 °F)

carbon is the beast, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lol
carbon die ox hide
carbon mon ox hide
C O 2

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by holidaystar1
Check this out,
C O 2

and we depend upon it for accurate dating?

a curious thing indeed ....

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 11:09 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com... reply&fid=32&tid=264616&repquote=2908406

Originally posted by Byrd
OOoookayyyyy...

So.. your hypothesis is:

That the ancient Egyptians (whose word for pyramid was "mr") then intuited that 6,000 years after ....

and the ancient name for the pyramid was "mr"

and "mr" would be pronounced how?

"Mr." ??
"Mere" ??

or .....
could "mr" be pronounced "mirror" ????

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 12:08 AM
link   

The Hopi word for ant is anu. In the same language naki means friend

Source/Link:
www.book-of-thoth.com...

ANU + NAKI = ANUNAKI

Anunaki = ANT FRIEND

[edit on 28-1-2007 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 09:51 AM
link   

esoteric

and we depend upon it for accurate dating?

ah yes
C-14
(there's that number again, 14, strange???)
as it turns out, it is not quite as accurate as once presumed:

external source

www.ndt-ed.org...
Uncertainty in Carbon Dating
As mentioned above, there is significant uncertainty in carbon dating. There are several variables that contribute to this uncertainty. First, as mentioned previously, the proportions of C-14 in the atmosphere in historic times is unknown. The C-14:C-12 atmospheric ratio is known to vary over time and it is not at all certain that the curve is “well behaved.”

don't know where this leads,
but I know it does...
maybe som know's
C-14
C=see
14=???
som see 14,
2 times now appear,
maybe som wonder if sign, or som's sing, som sing, sing song, sing som, sing.
14*2=28
number words say som thing too...
one four times two equals two eight
OR
One for times, two equals two ate...

one must wonder what it all means

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 06:31 PM
link   
A rider on a pale horse rode up to som
stopped and nodded
and then rode away
a robed woman then walked up to som
and said "you will need this"
and turned and hurried away
What is this scroll?
And why does som need it?

----------

Why did GOD reject or think low of Cain's offering?
Why then did Cain kill Abel?
GOD then cursed Cain.
Placed a mark on him...
Twin boys
Sons of first man Adam
Sons of Man
One killed the other
*Note - BIBLE duration
'relationput Son end'
'one want'
'Twin GOD GOOD boy die'
'Cain? Lord line Ra Rival' ????
Just WHO is Ra Rival??
Noah, Abraham, Jesus -> lineage of Cain.
cursed line...?

----------

Lucifer
Light bringer
Redeemer ??
When did Lucifer become Satan?
Why did Lucifer fall?
Why is Jesus and Lucifer referred to as Bringer of Light?
Who is Son of Man?
Who is Son of God?
Why is it that in Revelation 17: 8 'the Beast that thou sawest was, and is not;' (the semi colon means end of one structure in the sentence?)
= so the Scarlet Beast was and was not?!

-----------

Sons of GOD 777
Sons of Man 666 ??? clue in Revelation 13:18 'it is the number of a man'

'a' man meaning singular. A man.

The Adam-God theory (also called the Adam-God doctrine) is based upon comments, never fully explained, by Brigham Young, the second prophet and President of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints

en.wikipedia.org...

Now... not really sure of where I am going with this...but is Adam a man or is he a Son of GOD? Only after Enoch does it refer to Adam as Lord....and Enoch closely related to Adam. Hmmm..

thoughts?

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Lucifer
Light bringer
Redeemer ??
When did Lucifer become Satan?
Why did Lucifer fall?
Why is Jesus and Lucifer referred to as Bringer of Light?

oh I love it when I have a question and I get the info

this is interesting...
bible-truths.com...

Lucifer doesnt mean light bringer, err with translation. Actually means O Howl...

Nat

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a u2u response to a voice, supplied by som:

quote: I work with everyone, and everyone is working with us, i believe. If we are in the dark concerning our true nature, or perhaps in the distant past we had been genetically altered to develop sooner, then perhaps we would not recognize that we may have evolved past the need for conventional language, if our minds are linked somehow. Not just you and i, but with all of it. I have already choiced to submit all that i am, for just one moment with the truth, in order to help others, not for power or fame or material possessions. In so making that choice, i confronted challenges in both dream, and the waking world that seemed to test my level of resolve. We think alike, as do many. Of course i will work with you, but your path is your path, and i do not wish to disrupt what ever it is that drives you, though i know it is the same as what drives me. I most certainly will work with you, and for you, however independant thought reduces the chances for you trying to live up to my expectations, or me trying to live up to yours. Our interests certainly parrallel one another, and when i read your words, i am comforted by the fact that i know i am not alone.

At some level within us all, all consciousness, i believe there is no measurable degree of seperation, whatsoever.

thank you for the invite. We are on the same side, but believe me when i say: I'm holding back. Not because i'm keeping secrets, but because i'm protecting those who are outside the realm.

Remember, please, this sort of thinking may be far outside the expectations of many, and to prove to them that they cannot rely upon their words as they thought they could, but can in another way, may be detrimental if too much is given at any one time. That is why it is a gradual release, as not to overwhelm people who would be stricken with too much guilt, shame, and sadness for not having even contemplated the possibility of it.

Be Gentle, speak truth.

Thanks again for letting me know we are not alone,
your brother john paul

thank you voice.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by NJE777
A rider on a pale horse rode up to som
stopped and nodded
and then rode away

som was acknowledged, recognized, accepted. the one upon the pale horse nodded at som. It was approval.

a robed woman then walked up to som
and said "you will need this"
and turned and hurried away
What is this scroll?
And why does som need it?

som shares writ from scroll:

A NEW KNOCK KEY
A NU NNAK I
ANUNNAKI

ANUNNAKI is A NEW KNOCK KEY

thank you Nat.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Esoteric Teacher, in location, you say "closer 2 u than u." Does this mean that you know people better than they know themselves? Otherwise, what does it mean?

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by GreatTech
Esoteric Teacher, in location, you say "closer 2 u than u." Does this mean that you know people better than they know themselves? Otherwise, what does it mean?

A Fair question.

And an impossible one to answer sufficiently, as it may be outside the realm of most peoples' expectations.

But, what i mean by it is this:

I believe at some level within us, there is no measurable degree of seperation. However, we are individuals.

What i mean by "closer 2 u than u" is that i have comprehended what my "self" is. I have turned all that i am inward in contemplation, in order to define and quantify what is happening internally with me that results in actions and behaviors that i feel are detrimental to others, and myself.

i made a conscious decision that i would sacrifice myself for just one moment with the truth, just one moment with God. In so doing, there was a cost, but not a loss.

I decided that i needed to confront and comprehend my potential, where ever it may hide within, in order to give aide to others, not for fame, power, or material possessions. These things are not owned, but we are merely temperary stewards of them.

It is not intended as an arrogant statement, but rather an admission of submission to your wants and needs, and a driving desire to comprehend your needs, your desires, your wants.

For how am i to understand anyone without first understanding myself?

When i judge someone else, i hold in comparison all that i know about myself, and that is the basis for comparison.

When we judge other people, we do not compare them to other people. The other people we think we are using as a basis for comparison, were still initially compared to ourselves, and what we knew of our own motivation and intentions. Thus, by proxy, it is an illusion that we judge others according to others.

We only know to label others with attributes we recognize within ourselves.

Unless we choose not to judge anyone and accept them for who they are, and merely share our truths with them ....

I also more than just believe, at the most fundamental level .... there is no measurable degree of seperation between what it is that drives us both. That same driving force permiates through all consciousness, and all things great and small.

Thinking of myself as nothing, my opinion void, a blank slate ..... permits me to accept your for who you are, unless you do not accept yourself for who you are.

Having accepted myself for who i am, flaws and all, i can see by the choice of words those who have never accepted themselves for who and what they really are, and i know many of the barriers that stands in the way of them being able to.

It is not something i mean in a be-littling way. But, it is where i am when i am on ATS, BTS, and PTS.

i=eye

Open eye on
Opin i on

Opinion.

I've opened my eye on my opinion. i found what it is that formulated my opinion, and put it in it's place.

Your question is a just and valid one. I hope you see that my answer has been truthful.

Thanks for the inquiry,
your brother,
john

Keep up the good work!

Know Thyself. What you are looking for .... Is what is looking.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Esoteric Teacher, you truly would make a brilliant lawyer!!! I am only good at crunching numbers.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by GreatTech
Esoteric Teacher, you truly would make a brilliant lawyer!!! I am only good at crunching numbers.

I would like to think of myself as a negotiator at heart sometimes. I make every effort to understand people, but i havn't given much thought to being a lawyer in this lifetime.

Ironically, math was always my weakest subject. Thank God for people like you who are good at it, because some of us aren't.

It would seem God gave us all special gifts.

I say work with what comes natural, and try to mix it together with what your passions are.

Sometimes peoples' inner conflicts stem from being exeptionally good at something, while feeling very passionate about something else.

Thanks for sharing GreatTech,
john

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 09:48 PM
link   
want to join the alpha and the omega?

clap your hands.

from what your story suggests, the oposite of love is lies. for the love in your story is the naked truith your protagonist portrays and so the imediate oposing force of truith is lies. So perhaps your suggesting that the opposite of love is deceit?

For the only thing that your protagonist would seem to reject is lies so therefore your SOM must be truth seeking its oposing force which is lies...

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
So perhaps your suggesting that the opposite of love is deceit?

For the only thing that your protagonist would seem to reject is lies so therefore your SOM must be truth seeking its oposing force which is lies...

That is a powerful thought indeed. And, since lies are rejected by som, when som has no lies left, would som recognize lies for what lies are, if all som has is truth for comparison, and not knowing lies?

Interesting thought, worthy of contempation.

We thank you whatukno for sharing that idea. There most certainly is truth in it.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 11:57 PM
link   
If Christ was in Alpha, and Alpha was in Christ ... there would be no degree of seperation between the two.

Christ = + ... the cross is the symbol of Christianity.
In = N .... "In" is pronounced the same as "N"
Alpha = A ..... A is Alpha

Alpha IN Chris+

ANT = Alpha In Christ
TNA = Christ In Alpha

[edit on 2-2-2007 by Esoteric Teacher]

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join