It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News: NASA tracking object near shuttle!

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Many years ago I dreamed that the Challenger exploded.
In my dream one of the astonauts lived for a little while.
My dream was EXACTLY like it really happened.
I wonder if NASA would tell the public if one of the astonauts had indeed lived , for a short time.
I wonder if they recovered the body.

I doubt that they would tell the public.

[edit on 4-11-2006 by MagicaRose]

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I have been collecting information from another ATSer on this, as well as saving articles, etc., since the event.

We knew that NASA would act like everything was status quo, and that the astronauts would be "debriefed" when they landed, and nothing more would be said about any of this.

Part of the problem is there is no follow up from real journalists - mostly because there is no longer such a thing as a real journalist. No journalist worth his f**king salt walks this Earth and lets everything pass that has come to pass over the past 10 years in this country and around the world. Period.

Any journalist that claims he was censored, silenced, or didn't see a story should quickly string himself up, because he has clearly deluded himself and he is no longer a service to his public. Remember the New York Times, or the Washington Post writer that was making up his stories and got fired because of it? How did he get away with that? Remember the whole Dan Rather fiasco at CBS? Dan had one accurate thing to say, and therein closed the discussion on journalism in this country once and for all:

Rather...lamented the current state of journalism. He pointed to the focus on cost cutting, ratings and demographics (preferably the 18-to-35 year old slice to maximize revenue) as reasons why important stories, especially those dealing with international issues, don’t get produced and aired. "The flame of public service [as a goal of journalists] is flickering and burning very low"...

Our media has been an impotent blend of entertainment and propoganda for too long. It doesn't even pass as entertainment. And if anyone in the media wishes to respond to this, please do so elsewhere. I do not brook backsass from traitors. You, our government and NASA have betrayed and sold out our country: your friends, neighbors and families. God save us all (ok, a bit dramatic, but it gets the point across).

I've been distracted by work and other things the last couple to few weeks, but myself and another member have been sharing information. I am working on putting a mini-documentary together on this event. We do not intend to let this go.

Part of the problem is that hours of NASA's own damning footage have already been compiled and released on the Internet, not to mention hours of other credible and amazing footage, along with the Disclosure Project, etc., and nothing has been picked up, or followed up on by the mainstream media. If something is picked up, there may be brief coverage of it, then it disappears.

And the very pursuasive video, photographs, and testimony - much of it FROM THE ASTRONAUTS THEMSELVES (see Buzz Aldrin) - have not done anything for the advancement of this subject in the mainstream media, or with our scientific institutions. The pioneers, and those with the funding to do something about this, namely SETI and NASA, among others (U.S. Air Force, NORAD, Lockheed Martin, Boeing, CIA, etc.), are hiding this information. And they are doing everything in their power to keep this a secret as long as they possibly can.

So what do you do? Hours and hours of incontrovertable evidence is out there, but those of us who have to go to work to keep a roof over our heads cannot pursue this to the degree that it needs to be pursued. Honestly, if the Disclosure Project can't do it, who can?

My answer to that is - these other beings that are clearly visiting us can. Period. The only way that this will be advanced in any meaningful way in our society is with help from the other side. Because they are holding the key.

I think when anyone researches this subject to any degree they have to be convinced something is happening. It doesn't take NASA and SETI, which to me have simply become public relations programs, to show the man on the street we are being visited. And it doesn't take NASA to initiate contact with these beings. In fact, by many accounts, our government is seeking an understanding - is seeking contact - and seems more in the dark than a lot of individuals who HAVE been contacted.

A recent statistic said that over four million people claim to have been abducted by ufos. Is that significant to you? It is to me. And I suspect that there may be more who are not talking about it. I also think the number is growing...

In any event, what should be taken from these NASA events is not frustration with NASA, but what further proof their instruments have provided us on this subject. That organization has ruined a once honorable reputation. Just how long can they go on lying to the public in this way? Hey, NASA, if you ever find life (including within your organization) don't bother. The revelation will be too little too late.

NASA is only a small player in a play that covers this entire planet, and is growing and moving despite their inept efforts. I would suggest to just keep researching, keep an open mind, and keep your eyes on the sky. This is a great time to be alive.

In the meantime, I am working on my little documentary. Just another little person doing what they can...And to NASA, SETI and the U.S. government, thanks for nothing.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 12:00 AM
link   

You have voted OnTheDeck for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

It is heartening to see someone actually proactively doing something to keep these events in the public's mind. We can only hope that one day, an incident will come along which will force their hand to the point where denial is futile. Great post, OnTheDeck; be sure to keep ATS posted on the documentary once it's available. It's so amazing to know some people have not only not forgotten about it, they are working towards getting the truth out since no one else will.

[edit on 5-11-2006 by RiotComing]

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I'd like to put a reminder out there that it is NASA that got us the footage we see. They sent the shuttle, have the photography/video, maintain the spacestation, etc. Whether they're working towards a slow release of information I don't know, but I do know without that organization, we wouldn't know about anything higher than we can jump. Yes we should request the information, but not sure how antagonism helps. Maybe NASA is saying, "Here's a piece of the big picture. What can you figure out?" Instead of lashing out, let's play with this mass-IQ puzzle. ATS is well known for its research projects. Maybe they can put one together?

There's a hand I'll bite now and then (love you guys, sorry to do this but it's because I care). I think ATS likes to keep things "intentionally balanced" with leanings neither towards truth or falsehood to keep the posts coming. See the advertisements at the right, top, and all the way at the bottom? Yeah, the more views and posts that come onto the board, the higher the income from ATS owners. Post away, ATS loves you...but don't expect the truth right away. Looks like NASA and ATS have this in common. I wonder what else they share.

[edit on 6-11-2006 by saint4God]

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 01:23 PM
link   
"Nothing to see here, move along."

I guess the world will ignore things if we let them just go away. NASA said they would continue to research...but not having heard anything I have doubts. I'm surprised there hasn't been more action taken to get to the bottom of this. If others are like me, they don't know where to begin. I do know ATS does kick up some kind of investigation, research and discussion. Could we get a project together for this? Or, perhaps a petition or letter writing campaign? If we can agree upon a POA (Plan of Action), we can then invite some participation. Thoughts? Suggestions?

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I believe these things are the result of the so called Disclosure project/directly or indirectly. NASA is beginning to leak this stuff out knowingly or unknowingly in a controlled manner showing communications between mission control and astronaut acknowledging anomalous objects on STS vids etc. You will notice some are shown as being stumped on these anomalies and probably legitamately are stumped all the way from the astronauts, mission control, to the project managers and mission directors.

Whomever has sat on the UFO/ET information are more than likely beginning to see that containment is only creating more headaches and costing way too much. Perhaps they know there is a good possibility if they dont tell them about the visitors the visitors will on a mass scale. This is the way the people that have been covering up the subject for so long has chosen to go about the disclosure. Be greatful that they have decided to do anything.

Probably another reason for the blitzkreig of UFO docs, Media commercials, Films etc. Consider it an indirect brief. I'm also willing to believe the disclosure is compartmentalized. In other words UFO researchers, Film makers, UFO docs , NASA staff, etc dont totally know what they are being used for..some do but not many and they dont have to know as long as the truth is coming out steadily.

In other words, Stanton Friedman and Dr Greer could think they are just searching for the truth when in actuality the controllers of the information are using them for the controlled leak.

[edit on 15-11-2006 by magnito_student]

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Just because you americans beat their fists upon their chests and anounced "We have been to space therefore we own it!" does not mean u r the first. If the cold war was'nt on u wouldn't have told a soul how far ahead u were. UFO's may be from Russia, Germany, Asia or any other developed country. WTF makes u think everyone else are baboons?

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 07:32 AM
link   
The story about NASA's antigrav pen would be point in case. pencil?

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Dup post, see below.

[edit on 20-11-2006 by saint4God]

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLightBringer
Just because you americans beat their fists upon their chests and anounced "We have been to space therefore we own it!" does not mean u r the first. If the cold war was'nt on u wouldn't have told a soul how far ahead u were.

I agree many of us Americans have at times a self ego-centric attitude towards the world, but I don't think it's because we're born in this country. The capitalist way of life is towards growth economically and towards convenience. Here's the kicker, people seem to be getting bored with that and are turning towards growing spiritually and keeping healthy. That's a good thing I think. Now when we can turn the tide to give things up to help others around the world, then we'll truly be on to something! Regardless of boarders, there should be a fundamental recognition that from the view of space, there is one earth.

UFO's may be from Russia, Germany, Asia or any other developed country.

The suggestion is these UFO's are craft/projects from other countries. Share what you know please

WTF makes u think everyone else are baboons?

Always the case throughout history: Romans versus "barbarian tribes", European Explorer countries versus native "savages", Islamic extremist nations versus "infidel dogs". I think it's unfair to lable carte blanc as demonstrated by these three examples.

[edit on 20-11-2006 by saint4God]

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 12:42 PM
link   
we cannot let this thread die...

Ive seen two amazing sights in my life:

I was walking home a good few years ago and heard a sound like a fighter jet flying overhead ( it was 3am).. I looked up to see a massive fireball literally flying 200ft above my head...

I was in a residential area with many blocks of flats which then lead to a country park. The fireball went over a block of flats and dissapeared. I waited but never heard any impact. Subsequently this was all over the radio, edinburgh air traffic control tracked this from as far away as falkirk before losing it over livingston. It was confirmed as a meteor...

Second was in the same area, i was walking from my mates back to the house when i lookup up.. I seen a series of blue red and white lights moving over the flats towards the same country park.. Only was i could describe this is that it looked like the lights off a police car.. Not at that height (60ft).. I was just a bit to puzzled thinking about what i had just seen.. I wish to this day i had hightailed it round the flats and followed it down to the country park..

Anyhow, having watched most of this latest sts mission live and my comments from roughly page 20+ I know there are things out there. Seeing the shuttle camera zoom in on those objects then asking the astronaughts to look at them through binoculars gave me a big feeling of whooo haaaa. I had the whole family watching live on nasa tv.

We are finally getting fed information drip by drip... Im looking forward to the mission in December to see what else we see.

Keep watching the skies..

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Are we going to get any interesting news from this mission? I hadn't heard anything yet. I'm doubting it as the last one made a lot of noise. Probably in a year, maybe two? It would be interesting to hear something like:

"NASA completed it's mission in space doing lots of research and repair. The crew had a successful launch, landing and completed all intended objectives. The next flight will focus more on optics and solar radiation. The crew will be compiling a scientific report of their experiments. Oh yeah, they met some aliens too. And now, the weather in your area..."

[edit on 14-12-2006 by saint4God]

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 03:47 PM
link   
It's always the same people that keep looking up new sightings or new "evidence" that we are not alone. How hard is it to get your friends that you know pay no attention to this stuff but want it to be hand fed to them by the main stream news.

I'm afraid its always the same people who look for new clues, we need to focus on spreading the word, and make people that don't care to care and look up the information them selves so they can finally realize that we are not alone and we are being lied to.

word of mouth is the only way we can get this secret out. mainstream news definitely will not help us.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 03:01 PM
link   
It's fun browsing Youtube for this and other news accounts of UFO's. One thing that you'll find CNN, Fox and any other news station agree with is that the possibility exists, the public likes to see them, and they make great money...er...news. Anyhow, NASA has vested interest in making money...er...ufo's appear on the news so if they believe they do exist, why not excite the public further? Cheney on an interview said if he were briefed on UFO's it would probably be classfied meaning he would not be able to talk about it. That's as close to an admission is going to get. He's essentially saying "read between the lines. I can't tell you but you're on target".

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 05:58 AM
link   
When the shuttle is up, you can tune in on the net here:

www.washington.edu...

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I think nasa knows about UFO long time ago from them..the problem is how the people would react the day they decide to go ahead and make an official statement that yes we are not alone. I think they are doing it in phases..this means they found first a pice of rock that could have some fosilisized life on it (the rock from mars)..then i think in later years a probe would find some bacteria or something living on some other planet 8mars, titan, europa)...later on we find some plant of animal.....years later we will find some intellegent life out there...but the phases are slow..so dont expecte they will come tomorrow with that news..this will be a long time...maybe 20..to 40 years....right now the world is much in a turnmoil to make an annoucement that there is intellegtn life out there, too much extremist people , muslism and christians alike and many from other religions (I am christian and i know about that)..

So i think that yes NASA knows about it..that we are visited...and they know right now it's not the time to talk about it...at least for now...

They woud have to talk about if something out of this world happen (some UFO landing on some populated area.....a lot of UFO appearing in the sky at the same time...or something like that).. but if nothing happen then they would shut up their mouths until the time is right..

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Bumping thread with the current STS-117 mission in mind. Hopefully this will remind the new ATS members who weren't here last year of the events going on. Deja vu, for sure! It really is quite farcical, witnessing all this activity once again in plain sight on NASA tv. My current favourite clip would have to be this one:

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 10:57 AM
link   

That story is an urban myth...never happened. NASA did not spend millions developing a space pen.

EDIT:
Riot: thanks for bumping this thread -- deja vu. NASA was quick this time to discuss this object. They were talking about it and showing video in a press conference a few hours after undocking. They think it could be debris of some sort. There is another thread discussing this:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

NASA says this thing could have been shaken loose from the shuttle or ISS during the unding procedure, and could have been sent tumbling by the activation of thrusters. Some engineers think this could be gap-filler material from the shuttles heat shield tiles.

[edit on 22-6-2007 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by MagicaRose
Many years ago I dreamed that the Challenger exploded.
In my dream one of the astonauts lived for a little while.
My dream was EXACTLY like it really happened.
I wonder if NASA would tell the public if one of the astonauts had indeed lived , for a short time.
I wonder if they recovered the body.

I doubt that they would tell the public.

[edit on 4-11-2006 by MagicaRose]

They DID live for a short time, and they DID admit it. There was NO WAY that they could have survived impact with the water however. They know they lived, because at least one oxygen bottle was activated AFTER the explosion. As for recovering the body, there were no intact bodies to recover IIRC. They recovered remains from all the astronauts in the smashed cabin remains.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by SearchEngine

has anyone looked at this lately?

I missed this thread when it was originally poster. I just tried to watch the video and I see NOTHING at all. Is it the compression of the video, or is the object missing, or am I just not seeing it???

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37 >>

join