It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News: NASA tracking object near shuttle!

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I have had lifetime experiences that led me to beleive it and I'm not talking about abduction.

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misfit
I don't think I've seen this idea brought up yet in the thread, if so, my apologies, I didn't catch it.

While the "hush-down", for lack of better words, was happening, I had the thought of ............. could this be a test, a "silent poll", as it were, to see what the reaction of the public would be to something happening in our space?

Any thoughts?

Misfit

LOL I said something similar and was chastise for being a know it all

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
In all honesty the one thing I have to really work on is when people put me down when I write strange things from my experiences. I have to realize I can't explain certain things to you correctly and just to say life isn't what you were taught isn't a good explanation. Realities how do you explain that, out of body how do you explain that.

One thing I have tried to do in my life is forget but when you have this happen to you it doesn't let you forget.

I will tell you this many things I have seen or been shown and told have occurred and people have become aware of.

There are things that I have written here that I would never tell my family.

Observe pretty much hit the nail on the head.

[edit on 22-9-2006 by DarkCyrus]

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 07:31 PM
link   
If they never planned on making contact, they would not have allready made contact with our government, they would not have let anyone see their ships, their woudn't be tons of craft flying around in space near earth as the nasa video shows nor would there be tons of sightings increasing by numbers each year, the list goes on. There's so much going on and so much evidence its very evident something is approaching and fast, government agents from evey feild woudn't be coming out with information and nasa or the media would NOT let anything slip like it appeared to do with the shuttle atlantis, they have been covering up for 50+ years why would they announce UFO's near the shuttle now when before they edited and airbrushed everything out.

[edit on 22-9-2006 by DarkCyrus]

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 07:34 PM
link   
this is assuming that it is ET craft..... I dont doubt that its ET but I remain open minded

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 07:39 PM
link   
We are all entitled to our own opinion but it is only fair that people know the fact's so that they can then make a very intelligent decision on what they believe.

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Pokey I see you feeling your Oats.

First I would think it would have been of interest when I told all of you where the tracking device is located. What's wrong don't believe me, well when someone wants to finally look into what I said maybe they would have the first Grey Alien tracking implant. All Dr.'s from any country are welcome to try and locate it, it's not just an American thing.

Ah shucks don't try and make me blush when you try to insult me by saying does it make me feel more special, actually one day you will know just how special I really am.

Also Pokey I never said I was in constant contact, what I said was I have had experiences for 50 years.

Hmmmmmmmmm intentions and goals there intensions for one thing are to continue to study us just like we study our animals.

They will continue to take people until they can create the new species.

Our government knows that if we show no agressive movements toward them they won't do anything to harm us.

[edit on 22-9-2006 by observe50]

[edit on 22-9-2006 by observe50]

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Honestly, to tell you the truth I'm not surpised. There are trillllllions of these things flying above the earth. Haven't you guys seen those disks video? Erm I forgot what it was. It was something like Secret Nasa Video Transmissions. But ya, I already know "they" are among us, lol, no suprise to me. lol.

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 08:05 PM
link   

First I would think it would have been of interest when I told all of you where the tracking device is located. What's wrong don't believe me, well when someone wants to finally look into what I said maybe they would have the first Grey Alien tracking implant. All Dr.'s from any country are welcome to try and locate it, it's not just an American thing.

Not to get off topic so I'll only comment about this once.

observe50,

If that's is really true Dr. Roger Leir would be more than happy to verify this. And then it wouldn't just be your word everyone has to go on.

Here is Dr. Leir's website.

www.alienscalpel.com...

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 09:11 PM
link   
i have only seen the video of the "triangle" where it starts from the position of a triangle but slowly moves away. was there a video of the objects before they came into that position?

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 09:22 PM
link   
i told you morons three days ago that it was NOTHING!
see, i told you so.

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by homeskillet
was there a video of the objects before they came into that position?

I was watching when this one happened - if I remember correctly, the feed went from inside the shuttle cutting to the feed from the camera already on the triangle.

Can anyone collaborate that?

Misfit

Edit = gawd I'm so Lysdexic !!!

[edit on 22/9/06 by Misfit]

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Lost_Shamon thank you for DR. Leir's site.

I sent him an e-mail and explained I was an experiencer and I told him about the tracking device location.

If/when I should hear anything I will let you know, thanks again.

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 12:59 AM
link   
@ observe50

Why not make a signature that tells your age? That way you don't have to keep reminding everyone. You say it every 3rd post. You always have to mention how old you are. 57 isn't really that old. The way you make it sound, one would think you are 87. It comes off as a facade. Besides, age is irrelevant.

You are always boasting how "special" you are. How is this? And how is it you communicate with these Grays? What do you do, sit in a rocking chair and meditate, until you hear voices? Then conclude, what you heard was grays telling you special secrets?

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Lost_Shamon thank you for DR. Leir's site.

I sent him an e-mail and explained I was an experiencer and I told him about the tracking device location.

I watched a GREAT video today on proof of alien "third kind" encounters, and they interviewed Dr Leir and even showed detailed footage of a surgery where an implant was recovered - the triangular-shaped object was tested at the Los Alamos lab and confirmed the implant material to be of extraterrestrial non-earthly origin. At first, they thought they were dealing with a meteorite.

!! Here's a link to the video !!

It's not just all about implants, they interview Bob Lazar and there's heaps of great UFO footage in there too. The doco dates from 1999. Observe50, I'd be very interested in your possible dealings with him.

Anyway, back on topic, I sincerely hope nobody lets go of this series of events. I hope nobody easily forgets. I hope we have dedicated people ferreting through hours of NASA coverage, ruling out the lens flares, focusing on the interesting anamolies, hopefully searching for something we haven't already seen. We can't let this go!

[edit on 24-9-2006 by RiotComing]

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misfit
I don't think I've seen this idea brought up yet in the thread, if so, my apologies, I didn't catch it.

While the "hush-down", for lack of better words, was happening, I had the thought of ............. could this be a test, a "silent poll", as it were, to see what the reaction of the public would be to something happening in our space?

Any thoughts?

Misfit

Certainly seems that way. I don't think there were any unexpected reactions, rather a layering of information to get people "warmed up" to the idea. I believe Science Fiction was turned to that direction intentionally as well. If you said "friendly alien from space" in the 1950's, everyone would go berzerk. Not so in 2006.

Perhaps in addition to these objects, Houston decided to have the shuttle "blow some chaff" and take pictures to prove the debris theory. Then, when it is realized that there were otherworldly craft, they can chuckle and say, "Oh, we just thought it was more debris..."

The one thing that gets me is the autonomous lightsources from the triangular formation 3. There were two videos taken of them. One to the rear, one over the nose...both were lit up so there goes the reflection of the sun theory.

[edit on 25-9-2006 by saint4God]

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by river rat
i told you morons three days ago that it was NOTHING!
see, i told you so.

I see, and this "NOTHING" that had NASA spooked was the same "NOTHING" they've been encountering for 50 years in the space program and are well used to by now. Don't make no sense, do it?

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 07:57 AM
link   
release the ego, find your true self, don't bother attacking other people physicaly or verbaly, concentrate on peace,

door could have been the word for window and window could have been the word for door, never forget it.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Hey

Some new videos up, Whats going on with this has anyone here try contacting Nasa?

www.youtube.com...

video.google.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by donniedarkooo
Hey

Some new videos up, Whats going on with this has anyone here try contacting Nasa?

Nice videos, thanks for posting.

www.youtube.com...

It was good to hear NASA saying "we may never know" because I believe that's the case.

video.google.com...

The astronauts were asking how far they were from the spacestation, hmmm...

Glad to hear NASA said they would continue to study even after the landing.

A lot of "ums" from the NASA speakers especially when they asked if they were looking into any additional objects not related to the shuttle. Then, he steadies out to talk about the shuttle. Perhaps they're just not used to public speaking.

Norad tracks about 8,000 objects? It'd be nice to get a breakdown of how many are satellites, how many are orbiting rocks (if there are any) and so forth. I understand why they don't want to give that number though. It would be a whole lot easier if they just said how many "unknown" objects they've been tracking. Or...would that cause grave concern in the public. BUT! It would be pretty sweet to get funding by telling the public, "There's x amount of these things and we need your public pressure for the government to give us the funding to find out". Hey NASA, have you already penned this down? If so, why not utilize scientific curiousity to your advantage?

The music at the end is a nice piece of industrial-techno. Reminds me of the CD Project E.L.F

[edit on 27-9-2006 by saint4God]

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join