It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News: NASA tracking object near shuttle!

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 03:17 PM
link   
observe50, who were talking to then? it seemed to go along with what i said. and it seems you are a little jumpy yourself. i only asked you a question based on your claims. maybe you could get insight into this for us?

and you are right, i will not know what its like to experience what you claim sort of like you'll never know the pain of being kicked in the balls.

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by saint4God

Originally posted by Pokey Oats
A triangle!! What were they trying to tell us?

"All your Tostitos are belong to us."

Brilliant, absolutely brilliant!! I think you're really on to something here.

THEY WERE MAKING THE UNIVERSAL SIGN OF THE CORN CHIP!!!!

"Hey, earthlings, check us out and come hang with our crew, we ain't no SQUARES!

Originally posted by saint4God

I no longer feel bad about any joke I have ever made.

I'm glad that I could provide such a service!!!

And I must add, I am not worthy!! Asking if the aliens carve out crop circles with childrens safety scissors is a stroke of genius!

Now, on to Observe50. Whether I believe you or not is so entirely irrelevent to the fact that for all of your claims of contact you don't have anything profound or interesting that the aliens have to say. Seriously, you claim to have this amazing contact and yet you're just as clueless as the rest of us about what is going on. Why even bring it up unless it helps make you feel "more special".

I mean come on, what's the point of announcing to all that you have the soul of an alien and constant contact and yet can't offer us a single piece of useful information about the ETs intentions, goals and reasoning behind making Tostito/triangular formations behind shuttle craft and just generally getting caught on NASA video like some kind interstellar flasher??!

Maybe that's what it's all about, the more "evolved" a species becomes then flashing goes from a quick view of the old-fella to getting your jollies by flashing your advanced space craft at the humans watching NASA TV.

I can just see Mission control now.

On air: We have identified that these objects are not a threat to the shuttle.

Off air: Bloody Reticulans!! Can't they get their thrills somewhere else, I swear, that's the 50th alien "Peter" I've seen today!! Isn't there some other non-warp capable civilisation they can go show off too?

On board the UFO: That's it baby, keep looking, oh yeah, do you like it? Do you like my pulsating craft?!?!? Hey, don't cut that camera away, *pant pant*!

Pokey Oats

[edit: typo fix]

[edit on 22-9-2006 by Pokey Oats]

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Lets hope that this missions events arent a marketing ploy for the next edition in the "alien" franchise. j/k ALIEN 7!!! OR are we on #8 now, better yet Aliens and predator VS. Jason and Freddy: the gallactic supernatural tagteam!!

Seriosuly though, is the womans fainting a coomon thing for astronauts? Or is the plot thickening? My imagination is coming up with some far fetched ideas, that I wont post out of fear of ridicule.

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 03:40 PM
link   

THEY WERE MAKING THE UNIVERSAL SIGN OF THE CORN CHIP!!!!

Absolutely! Do you think we invented Baked Chip technology on our own? No says I, definately no.

I'm glad that I could provide such a service!!!

And I must add, I am not worthy!! Asking if the aliens carve out crop circles with childrens safety scissors is a stroke of genius!

Thanks! It's because plastic scissors are undetectable by Norad's radar. Did you know they can detect metal as small as 4 inches in space? But plastic (such as bags and plastic scissors) have them baffled! Who would have thought? These aliens are smart I tell you, veeeeerrrrrryyyyy smart.

Originally posted by Beyonddeath
Lets hope that this missions events arent a marketing ploy for the next edition in the "alien" franchise. j/k ALIEN 7!!! OR are we on #8 now, better yet Aliens and predator VS. Jason and Freddy: the gallactic supernatural tagteam!!

I think you're on to something...but not Alien the movie, but "Alien, we need more government funding. Look at all the public interest!".

Seriosuly though, is the womans fainting a coomon thing for astronauts? Or is the plot thickening? My imagination is coming up with some far fetched ideas, that I wont post out of fear of ridicule.

It's not coomon at all. I hadn't thought about it being staged to rile us up more. Interesting brain-food.

[edit on 22-9-2006 by saint4God]

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 04:15 PM
link   
It seems one of the shuttle crewmembers collapsed a few times after returning.

www.breitbart.com...

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 04:28 PM
link   
yes it seemed like that on page 32 as well.

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I don't think I've seen this idea brought up yet in the thread, if so, my apologies, I didn't catch it.

While the "hush-down", for lack of better words, was happening, I had the thought of ............. could this be a test, a "silent poll", as it were, to see what the reaction of the public would be to something happening in our space?

Any thoughts?

Misfit

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misfit
I don't think I've seen this idea brought up yet in the thread, if so, my apologies, I didn't catch it.

While the "hush-down", for lack of better words, was happening, I had the thought of ............. could this be a test, a "silent poll", as it were, to see what the reaction of the public would be to something happening in our space?

Any thoughts?

Misfit

I wasn't going to post and I have been watching this from the start but that is exactly what I have been thinking. I dont think they are dumb enough to start talking about UFO's if they were trying to cover all the evidence from the start.
Obviously it was a test otherwise they wouldn't have abruptly covered up the whole thing at the end, ending the coverage.

[edit on 22-9-2006 by DarkCyrus]

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 06:53 PM
link   
If thats the case then why does it seem to only have affected the "UFO community" (for lack of better words). In fact I dont know ANYONE who new about this besides people I TOLD!!! Wich I thought was odd.

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 06:57 PM
link   
That's interesting because the people who I talk to know about this incident.

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkCyrus

I dont think they are dumb enough to start talking about UFO's if they were trying to cover all the evidence from the start.
Obviously it was a test otherwise they wouldn't have abruptly covered up the whole thing at the end, ending the coverage.

Well there was the report from ISS Commander Pavel Vingrodov on Sept. 11 '06 of an "unknown object" that went over the air on NASA T.V. in which not another word was spoken. Then here we go a few day's later and there is a piece of debris and NASA screams UFO! And the Media reports FLASH "Unknown Objects near Shuttle Atlantis! " and everyone focus' on "debris".

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 07:04 PM
link   
okay Ill give you that, some people I talked to "new" that something malfunctioned or there was "debris". But not the speculation that there was ET craft/UFO. Try finding those videos of the pulsating objects/ triangle formation...... shouldnt that stuff be on youtube? I was able to find the first UFO(black debris)....but not the lights.

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Do you doubt the existence of ET's? Just curious, so I know where you stand on this topic. You didnt directly insult me, but you pretty much insulted anyone who considers ET to be a possibiliy in this case. Awesome!

[edit on 22-9-2006 by Beyonddeath]

Oh darn and I tried so hard too

ET's yes...

that they are tossing trash at NASA shuttles on every mission Good grief lets get a grip. You really thing they have nothing better to do than just buzz our miserable attempt at spaceships EVERY mission? They are supposed to be superior intelegence you know.

Unless of course you count the "critters" but they are harmless and NASA knows about them

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 07:10 PM
link   
You are right, the people that I talked to do say depris. I guess the people are not really used to NASA/government jumpin up and down saying on tv that those are alien craft. It's a start though, maybe we are more ready than they think. (some of us)

[edit on 22-9-2006 by DarkCyrus]

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 07:10 PM
link   
lol homeskillet your right I'll never know that ball bashing thank goodness.

I don't want to mention names because the person would get upset and I do like this person. I just didn't think it was approciate to make a certain comment.

Your right maybe I am a little jumpy myself. I should practice what I preach. We all should work on our attitudes let's face it we are human and if we can't change ourself how can we help others change.

In all honesty the one thing I have to really work on is when people put me down when I write strange things from my experiences. I have to realize I can't explain certain things to you correctly and just to say life isn't what you were taught isn't a good explanation. Realities how do you explain that, out of body how do you explain that.

One thing I have tried to do in my life is forget but when you have this happen to you it doesn't let you forget.

I will tell you this many things I have seen or been shown and told have occurred and people have become aware of.

There are things that I have written here that I would never tell my family.

The mystery objects sad we will never know.

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Slightly superior perhaps...... but crashlanding in new mexico, however does not display "godlike" intellect. Curiosity can be a dangerous thing. In other words you can be of technological superiority but perhaps with evolution they have not escaped the instinct to explore and study perhaps even.................................................................................................................................................. ......................................................................conquer

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by aecreate
Just saw on CNN that the female astronaut has collapsed twice since she's been back..

could be nothing, but it adds to the story.

WOWSERS and they said "no threat" I bet it was some Alien death ray she caught a glancing blow from. Your right this ought to really add to the story...

"Astronaut faints in front of National News after close encounter with an Alien spacecraft that was in a near collision course with the shuttle. Last minute quick manuvering resulted in only a bump, knocking off a few pieces of unidentified debris!"

Pictures at 11

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 07:14 PM
link   
No, screw that man. I beleive wholeheartedly that ET's will land and make global contact in our lifetime. That is not a hope of mine either, I know it to be true.

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I dont want to put you on the spot or bash you...............but how do you know this?

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by m3rlz

i tell ya what, i'd try kicking their arse and stealing a ship or something... i think that would be good enough proof...

I'd settle for a ray gun or something... Even an off world mineral would do

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join