It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News: NASA tracking object near shuttle!

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Hello V Kaminski,

I would be interested in seeing the photo's you have.. I tried sending you a U2U but I guess I dont have enough posts yet to do that... my email is (email removed).. Thank you..

[edit on 9-21-2006 by worldwatcher]

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 08:02 AM
link   
10-4. In-work photos on the way as a zip file... pls keep the source eml to yourself. Thanx!

Victor

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 08:03 AM
link   
glad the shuttle landed safely without incident.

I would really like it if some "known" scientist or ufo experts were to publicly address these "objects". It's been awfully silent as far as I know.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Yeah, World' total "pin-drop" territory. There's so many "little" things about STS-115 with the "extra" objects... notice how more "trash" shows up? Uh, trash doesn't just show up it comes from somewhere. I hypothesize that if the astronaut had said "something flew past the window" on a non-public channel then we'd not be chatting about this at all... I could be wrong. Perhaps they'll roll-out the Obergian-debunking unit...

I strongly suspect that STS-116 will be watched "like a hawk"... they may "tighten" comm protocols... another thread has "santas" (plural) being mentioned over short wave radio during re-entry... santa is a common reference... even back in Apollo. Exciting times... stay vector.

Victor K.

[edit on 21-9-2006 by V Kaminski]

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher

I would really like it if some "known" scientist or ufo experts were to publicly address these "objects". It's been awfully silent as far as I know.

James Oberg and I first started talking about the Sept. 11 ' 06 "unknown object" reported by Commander P. Vinogradov on page 8 of this thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Just remember that NASA only reported thier "UFO", "Debris" to the public due to being in the way of the shuttle landing.

If there was some threatening or posturing going on with the shuttle NASA could do nothing but inform the populace if all hell broke loose. This would prevent any blame on them if the shuttle failed due to things out of their control.

But for some reason which I and others are not privy too.. this/these obsticles in space for whatever reason are no longer a threat so no longer a reason to inform the public.

Did they acually inform us how the fixed this problem they were having?

The only time we really hear anything that goes on up in space from the astronauts is when they are retired and have lived a full life. Wonder why......

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I can see them all now sitting at the round table laughing.

Astronaut1.... Hey Astronaut2 do you see what I see out the window.

Astronaut2... hmmmmmmmmmm Christmas is in Dec. and some celebrate it in July but isn't it Sept.

Astromaut1.... ummmm yup maybe Astronaut 3 knows, hey Astronaut3 do you see that out there.

Astronaut3... yup that's Santa, "oh, look" mommy never told me there were more then one Santa's.

Astronaut2 pulls out book and replies to Astronaut 1 and 3 that the manual says this mission they will be known as baggies.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Kaminski, thanks a lot! If people really want to document this - and it is imperative that the citizens for serious research (CSR?) do that, then anyone and everyone on board should be saving web pages with these news stories. I intend to do that. Save photos, news reports and as much video as possible.

NASA will sweep this under the carpet, and news agencies who are in collusion with those who wish this to disappear will bury everything, and run misleading and inaccurate information with regard to these happenings. Look at how fast all media ate up the "litter" story. Our media is no longer in the habit of questioning anything, not NASA, not our government, no one. Their fact checking, as proven by the mighty Dan Rather is a thing of the past...They should have just handed the news line to NASA, had Wayne Hale type up the news story and run it...

NASA did NOT, and I repeat did NOT identify the three glowing craft, the large object hurtling through our atmosphere, or the object Wayne Hale said "looked like a plastic bag". If you want to talk trash, you can call the NASA explanation for these truly anomalous events, "garbage".

There was no scientific proof from the organization that was founded on, and succeeds because of scientific inquiry, but instead only a dismissive "probably". This "probably" became a fact in the media - AND IT IS NOT. The media, and probably a lot of citizens took this response as fact, because it came from scientists. But how much did they investigate these objects? They did not. They pointed a camera at them and saw what we saw.

If it were another group of people, like doctors, or car manufacturers, just lay persons who said this was probably "space litter", would we accept that without an iota of serious investigation? It's a pat answer, and we can't accept that. How did so much debris just show up the day before landing? Nope, sorry.

It's imperative that anyone who can try to capture photo and video evidence before it evaporates. A large segment of the media have the same "handlers" that NASA probably has and these stories and evidence could evaporate. So I urge everyone who can to capture this info, save news web pages and do not let this disappear. Too much blind trust and credibility has been placed upon our media, NASA, scientific institutions, and our government by the average citizen and has taken the place of common sense, reason and simple observation. It's funny that an article can say that "scientists have found..." and it's taken as fact. More than likely it is a fact, but trust in one's own judgment and self-inquiry has too often been removed from the equation.

Whatever evidence is gathered can be joined and our own civilian movement can eventually supersede the organizations that have kept us in the dark for so long. The NASA "tether" tapes, these events and others will soon be irrefutable to a growing number of people. I am outraged, in any event, that NASA is hiding what are the most significant and important events in our history. Regardless, as the sightings increase, as "tourists" are travelling more and more into space, as we gather evidence, the tide is turning...against those that want to keep all of this in the dark. And it starts with us documenting, logging and keeping our own records against them...

By the way, someone said that one of the objects was larger than a satellite?! How can that just fall off of the shuttle...? Too many questions...I also want to add that the fact that NASA called Object #1, the jellyfish looking object, a trash bag and chuckled about it is a careless, brazen and insensitive affront to people who take this all seriously. NASA, however, were not able to conceal the concern that was clearly beneath their sweaty facade.

And a last note, judging by the ham radio information, and other captured dialodue between the shuttle and NASA, these "santas" or "bogeys" are standard procedure. Glad they're all enjoying the joke...

[edit on 21-9-2006 by OnTheDeck]

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 08:49 AM
link   
BRAVO, you said that quite well.

We all have to write Nasa and tell them we are not going to let this go. We have to let them and the government know they aren't pulling the wool over our eyes anymore.

I give the people of Hungry credit for the people took it upon themselves when the found out there government lied to them.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
BRAVO, you said that quite well.

We all have to write Nasa and tell them we are not going to let this go. We have to let them and the government know they aren't pulling the wool over our eyes anymore.

I give the people of Hungry credit for the people took it upon themselves when the found out there government lied to them.

I agree but first we have to sort the real sightings from the disinfo ones I feel NASA may have placed once it was decided to cover the original real sightings up.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I'm not sure if my subject line is about what was literally outside the shuttle or the information we're getting from NASA.

Thanks for those who had their hopes and prayers with those onboard, now returned. Now everyone can make all the jokes they want.

Things that make you go "hmmm..." Shuttle came back, no parts missing. It was a baggie and foil that was stuck to the shuttle...managed to survive Mach 15 necessary to reach escape velocity, massive air friction, and exit the 4 harsh layers of extreme temperatures through the atmosphere - troposphere, stratosphere, mezophere, thermosphere? Is that right? If so, I propose we build the next shuttle out of plastic and tin foil.

Question: When you "drop" something in space, aren't you required to let someone know? If not, don't you at least log it?

I still have those questions for the scientists at NASA on the previous page, and I'd like to hear from the astronauts themselves in a very candid session.

That one picture reminded me of the Wake Angels from Titan A.E.

[edit on 21-9-2006 by saint4God]

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I would just like to explain my little bit earlier about the Astronauts.

My point was this has happened on other flights and we keep images but nothing has been done so far.

It is 2006 and we are still like the people back in 1947. I hope you understand my point.

I have been watching NASA TV and the news channels and nothing.

This is already under the rug when are we going to house clean and how are we going to house clean????????

It's kind of like hey, it's only Santa and his helpers nothing to worry about we can go home now.

[edit on 21-9-2006 by observe50]

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 09:52 AM
link   
More Youtube video posted yesterday:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Thanks for that clip..... it looks like a different camera angle of the same "triangular formation" event.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I was thinking.... maybe that "plastic bag" thing is actually a bi-product of interdimantional travel in much the same was as an afterburn from a jet? Any thoughts?

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 11:31 AM
link   
More questions

How does an object FROM the space shuttle pass in front of it perpendicularly?

Has anyone else noticed many ufo clips has the same producer as in the arial(?) font, blue background intro that fades, etc? This is not done with paintshop, but rather some expensive equipment. Who is this producer?

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Is slightly pas 12.30 and on CNN they gonna show the crew of astronauts and maybe a press conference from them.
The comments were too little though and they keept pressing on the debris BS

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xeroshadow
Would anyone happen to have a good link to the STS-75 footage? I have never seen that.

I made a post which compares all the images and links to the STS 75 tether footage.

It can be accessed here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

The same post also exists in this thread on page 23.

Pokey Oats

[edit on 21-9-2006 by Pokey Oats]

[edit on 21-9-2006 by Pokey Oats]

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 11:50 AM
link   
One reporter asked and called them UFO's Unidentified Floating Objects. "Laugh's all around."

I do think that most people know what the initials stand for and what the meaning is. I think it is an insult to our intelligence.

We all know that the Astronauts are not going to say anything, they sign the papers giving away there rights we all know that.

We all know that they would not delay the shuttle unless there was an absolute reason to do so. We all know that every moment is accounted for.

I think we need to tell them our taxes should no longer go to Nasa.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by cessna310
yeah no kidding..."litter" the guy passed it off as we can't account for everything that maybe left "loose" in the cargo bay! are you serious? these people check and check again everything on that shuttle! especially something that could hinder the mission...i mean c'mon....there is no way i'm buying the excuse that they can't make sure there are no loose items left in the cargo bay! this is crap! this is being swept under the carpet as we watch and listen..forget it guys, they'll never tell us anything of real interest.

I find most of the perspectives here to be over the top. I think we are looking at some pixel saturation again, and that is why the blinking objects have a 'donut' hole.

HOwever, I have to agree with Cessna310, completely. There is no way that they cannot account for what is in the shuttle cargo bay. They must itemize every last thing. Otherwise, they would not be able to make an adequate safety case for the shuttle launch.

That was definitely a poorly chosen lie on their part.

But I urge caution in jumping to conclusions. We saw people freak out about 'red rings', and then we quickly determined that that is the typical hexagonal lens flare we see from shuttle cameras.

We have the data. We need to get all the recordings we can, take a deep breath, and slowly and carefully analyze as much as possible.

People jumping to conclusions, daemonizing awkward scientists in front of the camera, and so on, will not contribute the information we so desperately need.

Happy hunting.

[edit on 21-9-2006 by Ectoterrestrial]

new topics

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join